This Thing Called life (Book...

By Riaah22

Nakiyah's life isn't going as planned, but Zariah's life might just finally become what she wanted. Sequel to... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important!

Chapter 1

8.7K 231 1
By Riaah22

Zariah

Its been 2 years! After everything that happened in Atlanta I moved to Texas with my grandparents. But today I'm going back to Atlanta for good. I haven't been back to Atlanta since I left.

I miss my family in Atlanta , My mom and Dad come visit me but not that often.

"Yeah I'm pulling up to my mom's right now" I said to my granny through the phone.

"Alright baby call me soon. Love you"

"Love you to , tell Papa I love him to"

"Alright baby bye bye" She said then I ended the phone call.

I turned the car off and got out. I grabbed my purse and a few bags then headed to the door. I grabbed the emergency key from under the porch and unlocked the door. I walked through the living room and heard my mom and her friends laughing in the kitchen.

I left my bags in the living room because I was struggling trying to carry all of them.

"Y'all so nasty" I laughed leaning against the entry to the kitchen.

They all turned there heads towards me. My mom jumped out her chair and ran to me. I met her half way and hugged her.

"What are you doing here? Are you back for good?" She asked smiling at me.

"Yes im back for good Ma" I laughed at how happy she was.

After we talked and I put all my stuff in my room. I called my dad.

"Wassup princess" My dad said answering the phone.

"Heey daddy. What you doin" I asked.

"Nun at your ugly ass uncle house"

I laughed he's always talking about somebody. "Alright well I'll call you later" I said then hung up.

I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car. I put Jay in the backseat and pulled off in the direction of my Uncles house. As I was driving I seen Karina outside with a group of people. I parked a little down from where they were and facetimed her.

"Heey boo" She yelled answering the call.

"Heeey" I yelled back "What you doin boo"

"Outside coolin"

"Aww. Well I gotta go I was just calling cause I miss you"

"I miss you to" She said pouting.

I hung up the call and laughed at the expression she was making because I hung up. She turned with her back towards me and I got out the car , then let Jay out.

"Owee bestfriend getting thick" I said poking her left cheek then her right.

She turned around with her jaw dropped and covered her mouth when she seen it was me.

"Bestfriend!" She screamed jumping on me. "You look good boo" she said jumping off me.

"And I don't even try" I said flipping my hair. We both laughed.

Jay tugged on my shirt and I looked down at him where he was hiding behind my leg. He waved his hand for me to go to his level.

I bent down to his level and waited for him to speak. "Mommy when are we leaving . I hungry" he whispered in my ear.

"We gone leave in a minute. Okay" I said fixing his sweater. He nodded his head and sighed.

I was about to speak to Karina but stopped when I heard Jay screaming. He was jumping up and down screaming throwing a tantrum.

"Jaylon King stop right now" I snapped gripping his shirt.

He stopped and wiped his face looking down at his shoes. "What is wrong with you" I asked

"I said I hungry and you ignored me mommy" he pouted.

"I said we are gonna leave in a minute, then I'll get you something to eat , stop acting up."
"Sorry mommy" he pouted.

"Its okay baby" I laughed wiping his face.

"Um Zariah" Karina said tapping my shoulder.

"Wassup"

"Look who's here" she said slowly pointing behind me.

I turned around and seen Isaiah holding a girl by her waist walking towards us. I haven't talked to him since I left that letter.

And this wasn't how I planned seeing or talking to him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
330K 9.8K 51
Kiana Thomas is 19 years old. All she's ever known was the slumps of Detroit so when she gets the opportunity to explore best believe she's on it. He...
572K 25.8K 45
Every demon must have their pound of flesh. The Avengers have fallen. The unity that once protected the Earth no longer remains. Fathers and daug...
62.1K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...