Light In The Darkness(Superna...

By HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... More

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 3
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Dead In The Water7

5.5K 155 2
By HopeSparksEmbers

Dean's P.O.V

I looked at Andrea when she yelled,"Lucas!"

We all looked over to see why she was yelling. We could see Lucas and Ella on the dock by the lake.

My eyes open wide as I yelled, "El!"

We all ran towards them as fast as we could.

"Ella!" Sam yelled trying to get her attention.

She looked at us, but she didn't look too good. She was pale and shaking. I was worried and ran faster towards them. Then we seen Peter near them with his head out of the water.

El looked at him and yelled, "No!" while grabbing on to Lucas.

Before they could get away Peter pulled them into the water.

I jumped off the dock and dove into the water with Sam right behind me.

I looked around and couldn't see them. When I came up for air I looked over at Sam and he shook his head.

Then he yelled,"I'll get Ella you look for Lucas."

I nodded and went back under the water.

Sam's P.O.V

I seen Andrea as she was about to dive into the water. I told her not to, so Peter couldn't take her too.
Then I took a deep breath and went back under the water, so I could search for Ella. I was worried about her and Lucas. They had been under for a while. I was hoping they were both okay.

Ella's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and realized I was under water being dragged down by Peter's ghost.
I struggled against his hold, then Christopher Barr's ghost appeared in front of me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Peter.
Then someone else grabbed me. I looked and it was Sammy. I looked down and couldn't see Christopher anywhere it was like he disappeared.
When Sam and I reached the surface we gasped for air. I was tired and freezing.

Sammy held on to me and said,"It's okay I got you Ella. I got you."

"Sammy I'm tired." I said as I closed my eyes and passed out.

I opened my eyes and I was in the park from my lucid dream. I could see two people sitting at the bench. I ran over and realized it was Jane Doe and Christopher Barr.

"Christopher Barr?"I said, while wondering why he was here.

He stood up and looked at me and said, "Thanks for helping my family."

"I should be the one thanking you. I remember seeing you under the water when Peter was dragging me down. You helped me get away from Peter didn't you?"

"Yeah and it's almost time for me to go." Christopher said while looking up at the sky.

"Go? Where are you going?"I asked him with my eye brow raised.

"My unfinished business is almost complete. Once it's done I'll finally be able to rest." Christopher said while looking at me.

I was curious and asked,"What's your unfinished business?"

"It's actually two things #1 make sure my family is kept safe from Peter and #2 To give my wedding ring to my wife Andrea. I'm gonna need your help." He said with a look of sadness in his eyes.

"Okay, what do you need me to do?" I asked Christopher.

"I made it easy for you. When you wake up you'll find my wedding ring in your pocket. I placed it in there when I pulled you away from Peter. Can you help me give it to her?" Christopher said.

I nodded and said, "Sure, I'll help you."

He smiled then disappeared.

Then Jane walked over to me and showed me her journal. I read it and it said, "Be brave and tell them. They will understand."

I felt like she was talking about my secret and how I was struggling with hiding it from Sam and Dean.

I looked at Jane and nodded while saying,"Thank you."

Then I heard a familiar voice say, "Wake up! Open your eyes Ella!"

When I opened my eyes I could see Sammy. He looked worried. I realized we were no longer in the water, we were on the dock. I sat up and hugged him while saying,"Sammy." I was so happy to be out of the water and away from Peter.

Sam and I heard Jake talking. We looked over and seen him walking into the lake while saying, "Peter, if you can hear me...please. Peter, I'm sorry. I'm so...I'm so sorry."

"Daddy no!"Andrea yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Peter, Lucas he's just a kid. Please, it's not his fault, it's mine. Please take me." Jake said as he went in further to the lake.

Then I seen Dean come up for air he looked over at Jake.

"Jake, no!" Dean yelled.

"Just let it be over!" Jake says while tears stream down his face. Then he was dragged under the water by Peter.

"Daddy! Daddy! No!" Andrea yells with tears in her eyes.

Dean dove back under the water again to look for Lucas.

"No!"Andrea yells."

We were all getting nervous and wondering where Dean and Lucas were. Then Dean came up with an unconscious Lucas in his arms. We all breathed a sigh of relief knowing that they were okay.

Dean brought Lucas over to Andrea and she pulls him up onto the dock. Then Lucas spit out some water. He looked up at Andrea and said,"Mom." She hugged him while tears roll down her cheeks.

Dean came out of the water and walked over to Sammy and I. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug while saying, "Don't you ever scare me like that again."

"Sorry Dee." I said through my chattering teeth.

Sam and Dean helped me to get up. We walked over to Andrea. I took a couple steps forward and stood right in front of Andrea while saying,"I found this in the water. I think it belongs to you."

I pulled out Christopher Barr's wedding ring from my pocket and placed it in her hand. She looked at it and cried while saying,"Christopher."
Lucas stood up and gave his mom a hug.

I turned around and walked back to my brothers. They both looked confused.

"How did you find that?" Sam asked while pointing to Andrea.

"Christopher Barr's wedding ring?" I said while looking at my brothers.

Sam and Dean nodded at the same time.

I shrugged and said,"What can I say I like shiny things and grabbed it while I was in the water."
They seemed to believe me and didn't ask me any more questions.

Then I heard voices talking by the lake. I looked over and seen Christopher Barr. He smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek. Then he looked at Andrea and Lucas while saying, "Thank you."

I nodded. Then I could see him standing with the many ghosts of Peter's victims. They all looked at me and waved. Then they all disappeared. I guess when Peter finally got his revenge, his spirit was able to rest and now all the victims spirits are free to rest too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went back to the motel. All three of us got dried and changed before we got hypothermia. When I got into the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so pale and my lips were blue. I quickly dried myself and got changed. I couldn't stop shaking, because I still felt really cold.
As I got out of the bathroom Dean and Sam looked at me with concern.

Sam walked over to me and put a hand on my forehead. He looked worried while he said, "You're freezing Ella."

Then Dean took off his jacket and put it on me.

"Thanks." I said while smiling at him.

Sam grabbed our bags and loaded up the car while Dean helped me walk over to the car.

"Dee, I can walk, I'm not an old lady." I said while laughing.

"You nearly drowned today. When I seen Peter pull you into the water.... I thought I lost you, so please, just take it easy El."

I looked at his face and could see how worried he was. I hugged him and said,"Okay fine, I'll be an old lady today."

He laughed, then put an arm around me as we walked towards Sammy.

Sam pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head.

Then he asked,"How you feeling Ella?"

"Right now I'm feeling like I can't breathe. You're squishing me Sasquatch." I said with a smile.

He let go and looked worried while saying,"Seriously, how are you feeling?"

"I'm still a little cold, but I'm feeling better than before." I said with a slight smile.

"Thanks Dee, Thanks Sammy for saving me."I said while smiling at them.

"You know we'll always watch out for you know matter what. " Sam said with a grin on his face.

"Yeah and No matter what, I'll never stop watching over the both of you."Dean said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled at both of them.

Then Sam ruffled my hair.

"Hey you messed up my hair Sammy." I said while trying to fix it.

Dean laughed and said,"I don't know El this could be a new look for you. I should take a picture."

"NO! Don't you dare Dee."I said while glaring at him.

Then I heard a snap of a camera and looked at Sam. He took a picture. I glared at him and said,"You better delete that picture Sammy!"

Dean and Sam laughed. I ran towards Sam and tried to grab his phone, but he's so freaking tall. I jumped up and was about to grab it, but he held it up even higher out of my reach. He looked down at me with a big smirk on his face.

"Not fair Sammy!" I yelled while glaring at him.

"I think she's feeling better."Dean said while going towards the car.

We were about to get into the car, but stopped when we seen Andrea and Lucas walking towards us.

Sam and Dean talked to Andrea, while I talked to Lucas.

"Hey Lucas, thanks for these." I said while holding up the toy soldiers he gave me.

He smiled and said,"You're welcome and thanks."

"For what?"I asked with my eye brow raised. I was wondering why was he thanking me for.

"For sharing your secret with me and making me feel like I wasn't alone."Lucas said with a smile on his face.

"Sure, you're welcome Lucas."I said.

Did you tell them yet?" Lucas said while looking at Sam and Dean.

I shook my head then looked at them.

"Be brave and tell them. They'll understand."Lucas said with a smile on his face. My eyes opened wide in shock, because that was exactly what I read in Jane Doe's journal in my dream.

"I know they'll help you just like they helped me." He said while looking up at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Lucas you're a smart kid and.... I plan on telling them today. I don't want to hide it from them anymore and you're right maybe they help me." I said while looking over to my brothers with a smile on my face.

Then we walked over to Sam, Dean and Andrea.

Lucas stood next to Andrea.

She was holding a tray in her hands and said, "We're glad we caught you. We made you lunch for the road. Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself."

"Can I give it to them now?"Lucas asked his Mom while looking up at her.

"Of course."Andrea said with a smile. Then she kissed Lucas on his head. She handed him the tray of sandwiches.Then he walked over and handed it to Dean.

"Come on Lucas, let's load this into the car." Dean said while taking the tray of sandwiches and putting it into the car.

I leaned against the car and listened as Sam talked to Andrea.

"How you holding up?" Sam asked Andrea.

"It's just gonna take a long time to sort through everything, you know?" Andrea replied.

"Andrea I'm sorry." Sam said

"You saved my son. I can't ask for more than that. Dad loved me. He loved Lucas. No matter what he did, I just hold on to that." She said while looking at Sam.

I looked over to Dean and heard him say,"All right, if you're gonna be talking now, this is very important phrase,..."

"What are teaching him Dee?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"El Shush- this is a very important lesson. Lucas like I was saying, it's a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it one more time."

"Zeppelin rules!"Lucas said with a big grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile.

"That's right. Up high." Dean said while he held up his hand and Lucas gave him a high-five.

"You take care of your mom, okay?"Dean said to Lucas.

"All right." Lucas said with a smile on his face.

Andrea walked over to Dean and kissed him.

"Thank you." She says with a smile.

Dean looked over at Sam and I while going around the car towards the drivers seat. Then he said,

"Sam, El move your asses. We're gonna run out of daylight before we hit the road."

I got in the back seat while Sam got in the passenger side.

Dean started the engine and "Movin' On by Bad Company" played on the radio.

We all waved good bye to Andrea and Lucas as we drove away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
932K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...