The girl with the ripped jeans

By caroline_marr_

Will Luke ever get over a girl who he doesn't even know? Will Michael get in trouble for dating a fan? More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4?
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13 ?

Chapter 14

4 0 0
By caroline_marr_

-5 days later-

/Luke\

I walked up the creaking stairs with a steaming bowl of soup. Bella hasn't done much since the accident so i wanted to stay with her. (and i haven't talked to mikey much since the fight.) She laid in bed with her hair up in a messy bun.

"Bella, i brought you some soup." I said softly.

"thanks" she whispered.

"come on babe let me hear that sweet voice"I said as she took at bite of soup.

She didn't reply.

"why don't you take a shower, you need to clean the past week off." i said lifting her chin

She put the soup on the bed side table and put her arms up.

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I set her down on the toilet and started the water.

"I'll be back okay?" i said

"mhm" she said slowly standing up

I closed the door and walked into her room.

-20 minutes later-

It's been 20 minutes now and i haven't heard any bottles drop or singing or the shower turning off. I decided to check on her.

"Bella? im coming in..." i said opening the door.

"Bella?" i said waiting for a reply.

I was to worried and without even thinking i pulled the shower curtain back. she was just standing there. Se didn't even look when i opened the shower up. I turned off the water and went out to  the hallway closet for a towel. She still hadn't moved.

"bella? you look pale." i said walking in the bathroom.

Just as i said that she fell back hitting her head on the ground.

"Bella!" i said picking her up.

I quickly started to dry her off. Her head was bleeding. I dressed her and held the towel to the back of her head. The wound wasn't big so i decided it would be okay.

-A week later_

/Bella\

It been about 2 weeks and the boys and i are leaving for tour tomorrow. I decided to stop being so sad. Its not worth it, there's nothing i can do. Luke asked me to meet him at starbucks at 11am so I should probably start getting ready.

I straighten my brown hair and did my normal makeup routine. This is my first time out in a while. I put on some black high wasted shorts and a whit cropped top that said "humans aren't real" with a little alien on it. I felt the back of my head. I could feel the scar that still hurt to the touch.

I grabbed my phone and my white converse and ran out to my car.

-15 minutes later-

I pulled into starbucks. I walked in to see Luke who was already holding my favorite coffee.

"Lets walk outside" he said handing me the coffee.

"Bella i have a very important question." he said sitting on the bench.

Authors note

Lots of time hopes in here sorry haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
236K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...