Red Eyes {Teen Wolf/Derek Hal...

Oleh Jupiteramalthea

McKenzie McCall. Dark brown hair. Green eyes. Scott McCall's little sister, by 12 minutes. Will she, Scott an... Lebih Banyak

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10] {EPISODE 4}
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12] {Episode 5}
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15] {Episode 6}
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
Authors note
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20] {Episode 9}
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 24]
Epilogue
Hiding Orange Eyes...
THANKYOU SO MUCH!!

[Chapter 23]

11.7K 259 35
Oleh Jupiteramalthea

Scott P.O.V

So much can happen in a short space of time. Chris thinks Jackson's the second beta, my little sister was betrayed by the so called love of her life, and the Alpha is my sister's ex boyfriend's uncle, Stiles called saying all the deaths. My ex-girlfriend is sitting on my bed and she hasn't said a word in over 10 minutes. Quite scary actually.

"Do you want me to say something first?" I finally asked. Allison shook her head.

"No," she said quietly.

"Okay. Do you want me to leave you alone for a couple minutes?" I offered. She tilted her head to the side slightly.

"Why would I want that?" she asked, confusion etched into her features.

"I don't know. It's just that, um – you came in here and said you wanted to talk, and we've been sitting here for like, ten minutes – and you haven't said a word," I said slowly.

"Sorry. It's a little hard to start," she took a deep breath. "This is going to sound really ridiculous. Like, I – I guess I just – don't want you to laugh at me," she said the last part quickly.

"I would never laugh at you," I said softly.

"It's about a family," she said quietly.

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to continue.

"A little while ago, I caught them in a lie. A small one. When my aunt arrived, she had car trouble, and – My dad said it was a flat tire, but she said she needed a jump start."

"Maybe it was a just a little miscommunication," I offered.

"Yeah, that was what I thought too. And then I found glass on her car – like her window had been smashed in. I've been overhearing some strange conversations as well. I think some of it has to do with Derek," she said, almost not believing what she was saying.

""Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think that he's not – "

"Hey Scott," My mom walked in all dressed up. "I'm coming home late tonight," she noticed how I was staring at her. "What? What – What's wrong? Is it – Is it my hair, makeup?"

"No. No, you look beautiful," I commented.

"You look amazing," Allison reassured.

"Amazing," I repeated. "Why do you look amazing?" I questioned.

"Because, amazingly, I'm having dinner, for once, with a member or the male gender, who's over the age of sixteen," she replied.

"Who?" I asked, slightly concerned.

"Uh, it's a medical rep that came into the hospital, today. Yeah, we just kinda started talking, and the next thing I know, I'm saying yes too dinner and – I'm really hating myself for skipping the gym last week.

"What – medical rep?"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, signalling her date was here. I heard McKenzie get up and open her bedroom door.

"I'll get it!" she shouted.

"That medical rep. And, uh, I'm not – I'm not ready. I'm not ready. I'm not done. I'm not ready, so if you could please just get the – get the door and talk with him, okay, just be nice," she concluded and walked back to her bedroom.

"One minute, okay?" I said to Allison then proceeded to see what was taking Kenzie so long to answer the door. I walked downstairs and the sight I saw made me want to rip him half.

"Hello there," Peter said.

Kenzie and I tried to slam the door but he put a hand on it and stopped us.

"Really guys, try to slam the door on my face? Come on people, take a second to think that through," he rolled his eyes.

"I'll tell her," I stated, hoping it would scare him away.

"That he used to be a catatonic invalid with burns covering half his face? Good luck with that," Kenzie said. I glared at her and she put her hands up in surrender.

"Thank you, someone understands," Peter said sarcastically, rolling his eyes once again.

"If you hurt her, if you even touch her," I started, only to be rudely interrupted.

"Scott, if I may interrupt your listing of the top five most impotent – sounding threats for a moment, try and remember that I've been in a coma for six years. Don't you think I's like to have dinner with a beautiful woman?" he retorted.

"Just – just half a second. Sorry," mom said, coming downstairs and walking into the kitchen to grab something.

"Or maybe – You think I've come up with an idea. Like how it might be easier to convince both of you to be part of the pack – if your mother is in it too," Peter smirked.

"Why you little," Kenzie lunged at him. I grabbed her waist and held her back, making sure she couldn't reach Peter.

"You need to understand just how much more powerful we are together – You, Kenzie, me and Derek," Kenzie whimpered when Peter said Derek's name and I saw tears start to form in her eyes. She blinked them back and put on a blank face.

"Did you know that some of the most successful military operations during the Second World War were the German U-boat attacks? Do you know what they call them? Wolf packs. Did you know that? Or are you failing history too?" He taunted.

"I know the German's lost the war," Kenzie supplied, picking her nails.

"I think you'll find most historians would argue that as a failure of leadership. And trust me, we don't have any of that here," he boasted, causing McKenzie to scoff.

"Yeah, right." Peter glared at her, but stopped when mom walked out.

"I'm ready, I'm ready. Sorry again," she said, taking Peter's arm. They walked out the door.

"Mom,"

"Yes? Sweetheart?"

"Have a good time," Kenzie finished, noticing Peter's glare.

Once they had walked out and I heard the car pulling away I turned around and spoke.

"We need to stop him," I said to Kenzie. She lowered her head. "He's going to turn her. She might not make it."

When she looked back up, her eyes were yellow, but were still outlined with red and blue, and shone with pure determination. She was more animal then human. Especially when it came to family and friends, her pack.

"Let's do this," she growled. I nodded then ran upstairs.

"If you just stay, I swear – I'll be right back. I just – I just have to, um – I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't totally, incredibly important," I said, searching for my keys and phone.

"It's all right," Allison said quietly.

"No, no. I want to talk to you. There's actually nothing I want to do more right now. Can you please stay? Please? I'll be right back," she nodded then I ran out the door.

"All right Kenzie. I got Stiles trailing them. He's going to crash into the back of them and then their date will be over," I said, proud of the plan.

"Okay. What about Jackson though? Doesn't he need protecting?" She asked me.

"You go to Jackson, I'll go to mom. Howl if you need help," I replied, then ran to the car. I saw her running on all fours towards the school.

McKenzie P.O.V

I was running through the woods towards the school. Fingers crossed, Jackson's still there doing his after school workouts. I walked inside through the main entrance. I could hear the music and I could smell Derek's scent. God dammit! I've been trying to avoid him. Oh well. Time to stand up for my friends, no matter what he says. I heard the door open and Derek and Jackson came walking out. I also heard a third heartbeat, but pushed it to the back of my mind. I followed them and they walked into the woods towards what's left of the Hale House. I don't like where this is going. I accidently stepped on a stick, breaking it. I froze and waited for Derek to turn around, knowing he heard it. He tensed, but didn't stop walking. That's not like him at all, I thought. What's his plan? They arrived at the Hale House and Jackson stood on the porch.

"This is the place?" He asked Derek.

"Go ahead," Derek nodded.

"Are you sure it's safe? I don't want any rafters falling on my head," Jackson said.

"Go in," Derek urged. They both walked in and I tried to sneak in. I found the back door and opened it, glad it wasn't locked. It opened silently and I heard Derek and Jackson talking.

"I've dreamt about this place. I – I remember the staircase. I remember these – these walls. I remember – everything," Jackson murmured.

"You've been here?" Derek asked him, getting slightly defensive. I could smell Scott's scent and I knew he was close.

"No, never," Jackson said quickly. He was clearly scared of Derek's territorially angry behaviour. "I dreamt it. There's no one else here, and no one else is coming? No, please – Please don't, okay? I'll shut up – I'll never say another word again. I'll leave Scott and McKenzie alone. Please, you can't do this! Please! I – I don't deserve it," Jackson begged. I couldn't see them, but I could hear Derek's footsteps, probably getting closer and closer to Jackson.

"I think you do," Derek stated. I walked out behind him.

"I don't think he does," I said, my eyes flashing. Derek turned around and I saw a flash of pain go through his eyes before it turned into anger.

"Leave. Now. This has nothing to do with you," Derek tried to convince me. I simply growled in return.

"It does when you want to kill someone who has nothing to do with this world," I growled.

"Look around! Wouldn't there be someone else here trying to save him? There's no one else here. There is a reason. No one cares that he drives an expensive car. No one cares that he has perfect hair, and no one cares that he's captain of the lacrosse team!" Derek shouted, causing Jackson to flinch and me to smirk.

"Excuse me. Co – captain," Scott said from the top of the stairs. There was a moment of silence.

"Is this where we fight, or what?" I asked sarcastically, then nodded to Scott. He nodded back then jumped down, shifting in the process. Derek shifted and I rolled my eyes.

"Boys," I muttered. They all looked at me and I shrugged before standing in front of Scott and Jackson.

"You may proceed," I said, then grinned. Derek shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Move," he growled.

"No," Scott growled back. I grew my canines then waited.

"Then I'll kill you too. Both of you," Derek said. A sudden whistling sound brought our attention to an arrow about to fly through the window. It was heading straight for me. Everything slowed won and I vaguely heard Derek saying to cover our eyes. I caught the arrow right before it me in the chest. The explosive light thingy went off and I covered my eyes to keep from being blinded. The entire house was being shot at and I crawled behind something. I watched as Scott was shot multiple times and fought the urge to scream. Jackson scampered off, leaving the werewolves to defend themselves.

"Scott! Go!" Derek shouted before running over and picking him up. "Run! You too Ze!"

"Derek! I'm not leaving you to deal with these guys by yourself. I'm helping. Scott, you need to run, okay?" I pushed him towards the backdoor.

"Run!" I shouted at him. I ran back to Derek and grabbed his hand, welcoming the sparks and tingles it brought with it. I grabbed the door handle and Derek nodded at me. I opened it and showed my canines, growling in the process. Then, everything went dark...

(A/N I was gonna leave it here but I figured I could make it longer. You're welcome!)

Scott P.O.V

I was running, black blood leaking from my mouth and from my bullet wounds. I feel really bad I left my sister there, but I had no choice! What else was I supposed to do? She wasn't gonna leave Derek, not again. I was in the woods when I couldn't run any more.

"Allison," I whispered out. I felt myself being lifted up.

"Stop," I croaked, unable to open my eyes.

"It's alright Scott. You're gonna be alright," a soothing voice spoke. It was a familiar voice, one that was always calm, no matter what happened. Deaton, I realised, before everything went dark...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up at the animal clinic, gasping for air. I felt something dabbing my wounds.

"I wouldn't get up just, yet," a voice said from beside me.

"Where am I," I was cut off by Deaton's voice.

"You're fine. And I've given you a little something that should – Speed up the healing process," he said, still cleaning the bullet hole in my torso.

"But you're a vet," I pointed out.

"That's very true – and 90% of the time, I'm mostly treating cats and dogs," he replied, seeing my confused face.

"Mostly?" I asked, wondering how he knew about werewolves.

"Mostly," he echoed.

McKenzie P.O.V

I woke up in the dark, my arms above my head. I heard grunting from next to me, and I looked in that direction. I saw another person, chained up the exact same way as me. Even in the dark I could tell it was Derek. He was shirtless and had wired attached to him. I looked down at myself and discovered I was in the same condition, but wearing my bra still. My jeans were torn and ripped and bits of mud dotted my boots. I heard voices from outside.

"What is this place?" A girl's voice asked.

"Let's start with the basics. You know how every family has its secrets? Ours is a little different," an older, more mature voice replied. It was still female though. The door opened and a light was shined on Derek and me. Derek roared, causing me to look at him.

"Aren't they beautiful?" A blonde haired woman asked. Another girl stepped into the light.

"Allison?" I rasped, my throat dryer than the Sahara desert. She covered her mouth and gasped.

(From this point on its episode eleven. Episode ten is complete!)

McKenzie P.O.V

It's been about an hour since Allison and, who I'm assuming is her aunt, left us tied up. Derek has tried talking to me, to explain, but I wouldn't listen. I know I'm being bitchy but he let his uncle kidnap me, let him dig his claws into my neck. He just stood there, not caring. I decided to try and talk to him, to see if he would ignore me like I ignored him.

"Derek? I'm not expecting you to answer, but I just wanted to sorry. Peter's your family, and I should've known you wouldn't betray family. I'm sorry, and, I love you. Even if you don't love me anymore," I finished. Derek turned to look at me.

"I will always love you. No matter how many times I screw up, I will always love you. Never forget that," he replied quietly. I smiled weakly. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Kate, I believe it was. Yeah, pretty sure it's Kate. She walked over to the table filled with the stuff we had on us and started looking through Derek's wallet.

"Come on, Derek. He killed your sister. Now – either you're not telling me because you want to kill him yourself, or, for some reason – you're protecting him," she pulled out his I.D and walked over to him. She grabbed his face and held the I.D up to match it. "Look at that sour face. I bet you used to always get people coming up to you saying, 'Smile, Derek. Why don't you smile more?' Don't you wanna just kick those people in the face?" She said, then walked back to the table.

"I can think of one," Derek replied sassily. I mentally applauded him and almost broke out in a grin.

"Promise? Cause if I thought you'd be that much fun – I'd let you go. All right," she picked up Scott's phone that I had in my pocket. "Let's see. Nothing, nothing, nothing. God. I hate this detective crap."

"Are you gonna torture us – Or are you gonna talk us to death?" I asked sarcastically. She looked at me then smirked.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't," she turned to Derek. "I don't wanna torture you. I just – wanna catch up. Remember all the fun we had together?" She asked, smiling.

"Like the time you burned my family alive?"

"No, I was thinking more about the – hot, crazy s," I growled, cutting her off. She smirked at me. "But the fire thing, that was fun too." Derek tried lunging for her, but his wrists were tied above his head and his feet were tied to a metal fence.

"I love how much you hate me," she taunted. "Remember how this felt?" She then licked a strip from his belly button to the top of his abs. I growled and fought against the restraints, completely drowning out Derek's growl of frustration. I then looked down and saw my feet weren't tied down, so I could easily kick someone. Just have to wait for the right moment.

"Sweetheart, I really don't want to torture you. But he does," she said, pointing to the bald man who had just entered. Kate left and then, the 'fun' began. He started off by punching Derek in the gut, then in the face. Derek kept on growling so he backed away and looked at me.

"Well, well, well. Why's a pretty girl like you hanging around with this mutt?" Baldy sneered.

"Well, it's always fun to be able to run my hands through his hair," a flash of rage cut across his eyes and I smirked. "It's so silky, so soft and it's the perfect length." Baldy struck out at me, but before his fist could make contact with my face, I raised my foot and kicked him in the face, sending him reeling backwards. He held his nose and glared at me.

"I'll be back," he grunted, before walking out the door.

"Nice kick," Derek complemented.

"Well, I try my best," I said, looking down. "Hm, I wonder."

I brought my legs above my head so my arms were holding my weight.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked, clearly confused as to what I was doing.

"When I was little I could untie knots with my toes. Maybe, just maybe I can still do it," I replied then went back to untying the ropes. By the time I had the first one done, the sun was setting, making the room glow orange. I knew the formal would be starting soon so I had to act fast. I started on the second one, using my fingers as well. By the time I had the second one done, the formal would have been in full swing. I started singing to help calm the nerves.

I'm gonna take you down

Down down down

So don't you fool around

I'm gonna pull it pull it

Pull the trigger

Shoot to thrill play to kill

Too many women with too many pills, yeah

Shoot to thrill play to kill

I got my gun at the ready

Gonna fire at will

It was getting pretty late now and I knew someone would come and find us. Eventually. Kate walked in and saw me not tied up.

"What are you doing? You meant to be tied up," she said, before tazering me. "Up you go."

She hauled my body up and tied me up, making sure she tied my feet this time.

"I can't believe you can untie knots with your toes. That's very strange, not normal," she said more to herself than anyone else.

She walked over to the table and propped her feet up after sitting on the chair.

"Unfortunately, Derek, if you're not gonna talk – I'm just gonna have to kill you, and your little girlfriend. Say hi to your sister for me," she placed her hand on the dial that electrocuted us before stopping. "You did tell her about me, didn't you? The truth about the fire? Or did you? Did you tell anyone?" By the look on Derek's face, he didn't. The look on his face was so broken and, for once, he looked scared. There was nothing more that I wanted to do than wrap him in a hug but these goddamn restraints weren't helping.

"Oh, sweetie," the she-devil spoke. "That's just a lot of guilt to keep buried. It's not all your fault. You were tricked by a pretty face," she started before I cut her off.

"What pretty face? All I see are wrinkles," I sassed. She walked over to me and slapped me, making my head turn to the side. Derek looked at me mortified and I smirked.

"Is that all you got? You old grandma," I said, still smirking. She smirked back and walked over to the electrocution dial. She put it on and laughed as I roared in pain.

"Anyways, where was I?" she asked, watching me panting. "Ah, yes. A handsome, young werewolf mistakenly falls in love with a super – hot girl who comes from a family that kills werewolves. Is that ironic? Is it – ironic – That you're inadvertently helping me track down the rest of the pack – again? Or just a little bit of history repeating itself. History repeating," she got a look of realisation on her face before speaking again. "It's not Jackson, is it? Oh, no, no, no, he's got a little scratch on the back of his neck, but – he's not in love with Allison. Not like Scott."

She stood up and walked out, probably to tell Allison's dad, Chris. This is gonna be a long night.

"Derek," I grabbed his attention. "Thankyou. Thank you for saving Scott. It, uh, it really means a lot you think about my brother."

"It's fine. I suppose my natural instincts kicked in. You have to save a fellow pack member, even if he was about to fight me," he replied, looking at me. He flashed his eyes and smiled weakly. I flashed mine back and smiled as much as possible.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scott P.O.V

Climb. Keep climbing. Almost there. Great. Now, run. Don't stop running. It'll be easier to be seen if I'm walking, so keep running. Alright, here's a skylight. How far down is it? Not far. Just jump and try not to split the seams of the trousers again Scott. You can do this. Weightlessness, then my feet slammed into the concrete.

"Time to get in that dance," I murmured to myself, then ran down the school corridor. Yes, that's right. I had indeed just snuck into a high school dance. Why? Because I was banned from going but I need to keep an eye on Allison and Stiles, make sure they don't get hurt. I walked into the gym and sat down on the bleachers. I saw Allison and Jackson dancing and got slightly angry. I turned away and saw Stiles fist bumping himself for finally getting to dance with his crush since 3rd grade. I smiled, but it instantly turned into a frown when I saw coach.

"McCall! I see you! Come her, buddy. Come here. McCall! Get outta my way! McCall! It's a small gym buddy. I'm gonna get you!" All this time I had been running around the gym, hiding from coach when I spotted Danny. A plan formulated in my head and I mentally smirked.

"Danny, Danny, dance with me," I said, frantically looking around for coach.

"What?" He questioned.

"Dance with me," I demanded.

"No," he said, trying to back away.

"Please! Right now! Right now!" I grabbed his arms and circled them around my waist. I put my arms around his neck when coach came bursting through the crowd.

"McCall! You're not supposed to – What the hell are you doing?" He asked, as I pulled myself closer to Danny.

"Yes, coach?" By now, everyone was looking at us and the music had stopped.

"Okay, ho – ho – ho – ha ha. Hold on, you – I was just saying he's not supposed to – I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't – You guys don't think – You don't – I – I was – Just dance, everybody. Just dance! Dance! It's a party!" He stuttered. He walked away, glaring at me.

"Thanks, dude, I owe you one," I said, patting Danny's shoulder. I ran across the gym and found a beautiful girl, dressed in silver. This girl is one of the reasons I came, making sure she was safe.

"Alisson," I sighed, relieved.

"Yes, I would love to dance with you," she said, knowing what I was going to ask her.

We had been dancing a few minutes and she realised I had been staring at her.

"What?" she asked softly.

"It's just hard not to look at you," I replied, just as soft.

"I like when you look at me," she whispered.

"I remember this one time, uh – I was holding you and you fell asleep in my arms and – I was watching you and I thought, 'I could stay like this for hours.' And then you started drooling and it got kinda disgusting. And then my arm fell asleep with your head on it and pins and needles started to hurt," I said, listening to her giggle

"Okay, shut up," she stopped me, still giggling.

"Sorry. I just like listening to you laugh. And, uh – I kinda love your smile," I started, watching how her eyes lit up. "Allison, I need to tell you something. Remember when we were talking in my room the other night?"

"Oh, you don't have to apologise. Stiles told me about the car accident," she said quickly.

"I – it's not about that. It's about Derek, and it's about everything that you were trying to tell me," I explained.

"That was, uh – forget about that. I – I – I don't know what I was talking about," I heard her heart skip a beat, signalling she was lying.

"I do, and I believe you," I said, still speaking softly.

"You don't have to," why was she speaking so quickly? "I know things now, things are different. Just – just trust me."

"You weren't wrong," I supplied.

"Yes. I was. The stuff I was saying, it was crazy, so,"

"Allison, please let me talk," I whispered. She nodded, and I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I kissed her. Her lips tasted of Cherries and, skittles? Yeah, skittles. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against hers.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Because I love you."

Stiles P.O.V

"Lydia! Run!" I shouted, running across the lacrosse field. She turned around to look at me, and that's all it took for Peter to get her. I got to Lydia and found out she was unconscious on the floor. Peter was standing over her, almost possessively.

"Don't kill her. Please," I begged, not making eye contact with the blood red ones of Peter Hale.

"Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek and McKenzie," he said.

"What?" I asked, bewildered.

"Tell me how to find Derek Hale and McKenzie McCall," he replied, tracing his claw down Lydia's cheek.

"I don't know that! How would I know that?"

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth – Or I will rip her apart," he threatened.

"Look – Look, I don't know, okay? I sw – I swear to God, I have no idea," I stuttered, mentally cursing myself for my weakness.

"Tell me!" He roared loudly. I'm surprised people from the dance didn't hear it.

"Okay, okay, okay, look, I – I think he knew," I started.

"Knew what?" Peter cut me off.

"Derek, I think he knew he – I think he knew he was going to be caught," I finished.

"By the Argents?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"And?" He questioned.

"When they were shot, he, McKenzie and Scott – I think they took Scott's phone," I spoke, surprised I wasn't trembling.

"Why?"

"They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on – you can find him," I concluded.

Scott P.O.V

Allison grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the bus parking spaces.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

"Somewhere we can be alone," she flirted.

"Alone where?" I played dumb. "Where are you going?"

"Over here," she replied. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little Déjà vu. Sure this is a good idea?" I wondered.

"In a minute, you are going to think this is a great idea," she flirted, once again.

"I really hate it when you say things like that," I groaned.

"Come on," she persisted, already climbing aboard the bus.

"We should get to the dance," I wondered aloud. She came up to the window closest to me and kissed it.

"Screw it," I said. I was about to walk to the bus door when two jeeps pulled up. Behind one of the wheels was a hunter. Behind the other was no more, than Chris Argent. They both revved a couple times then stormed forwards, blocking me in-between the two busses and the two jeeps. As they got closer to me, I realised they weren't going to stop. I jumped up and landed on their bonnets in a spiderman position, only when I looked back up, I was fully shifted. Allison placed her hand over her mouth and gasped. She set this up, I thought. She wanted me dead. She knew what I was all along. And I trusted her...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone! Here I am, bringing you the longest chapter I have ever written. Almost 5000 words, not including the authors notes. This chapter finishes off episode 10 and 11. Episode 12, is going to be the last chapter or two, but don't worry as I will be writing the sequel soon. I'm still having trouble deciding on names so please help me out. You can either comment a name of your own, or you can comment one of the already thought of names. Thanks for reading. Make sure you comment and vote. Bye!!

     ~Jupiter

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

152K 4.5K 43
The War left many grieving, those who would never get the chance to tell their loved ones that they loved them one last time. Iris Brown was one of t...
320K 5.3K 24
"You're an angel in disguise Scarlett Forbes." "Eh. Not really in disguise per say." [ Shadowhunters Season 1 ] [OCxJace Wayland]
1.9K 136 6
Faye Becker is the last of her kind. Amazonians have now been extinct for over a decade when their homeland, Themyscira was struck by a meteor that...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...