Adventure Time Fans Only!

Da TimTamOreo

Book about Adventure Time! So everyone that is an Adventure Time Fan will probably will understand how import... Altro

Adventure Time Fans!!
Finn The Human
Jake The Dog
Who's your Favourite Character??
Listen to Jake!!
What Time Is It?!
What is Life?!
Adventure Time Pick Up Lines Reactions
❤️Authors Note❤️
Marceline's Bad Advice Theory
If I Met Jake The Dog?!
❤️Author's Note❤️
Finn's Coma
Adventure Time Quote 1
♥️Author's Note♥️

Finn and The Fire Princess

155 7 4
Da TimTamOreo

If you guys ship them then please vote and comment. This is personally not my FAVOURITE ship but I think that there SOOO CUTE!!!! So please vote to see more ships and couples!!

Me: I love shipping!!

Blair233: What if you drowned in a ship.... You can't even sw-

Me: *covers mouth* I can't even sweep... Oh that is so inconvenient... *laughs nervously*

Blair233: *mumbling*

Me: What did you say!?... *still covering mouth*

Blair233: *still mumbling*

Me: WHAT!?... I still can hear you!?... *hand still over mouth*

Blair233: *grabs my hands* *pulls them away* I SAID!!... *tasting* You taste like chocolate... *tasting*

Me: Eww!! Gross!.. *takes hand away*

Blair233: *clears throat* I actually ship Finn and The Fire Princess...

Me: Oh!... Why didn't you just say so!... *puts arm around shoulder*

Blair233: Oh Gee... Wonder why?... *rolls eyes*

Me: I've got no idea!...

Blair233: Oh My G-

Me: GLOB!!
________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed that (kind of) but it was fun to make so I hope you guys enjoyed it!

And thanks to Blair223 she is amazing and I love her she was in today's scenario and I'm giving her a shout because she's great!

Check her out and read her books like "Hope Panty X fem reader" and "Faith Panty X fem reader" (btw my name is in one of her titles) check her books out it would mean a lot to her and to me!

Please vote comment and follow me for more. Thanks!

I love you guys

TimTamOreo Out

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
179K 15.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
695K 1.2K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭