LOve GAzes (Sesul)

By sullicoupleshipper17

"Don't I deserve to be happy?" -Choi Sulli "Why do you keep running away from our love?" -Oh Sehun Hi! My Bel... More

Poem
Likes the Playboy
Envy
Miserable Life
Cold Girl
Two friendships
Cupid
Feelings
Friendship is OVER
Do I really love?
Goodbye
New Best friend
First words
In Your eyes
Never let you go
A T T E N T I O N !
He's Not Mine
Sorry
Hate me
Rival
White Rose
First Kiss
Someone found out
He's better than you
You're not His Girl
Who is that girl?
Her fear
Secret
Dark Angel
Innocence
Three words from you
Our Relationship
Break Up
Beyond Definition
Horribly
You have Me
My tough Girl
Dry Skin
Ring
Don't close your eyes
If you're not next to me
Gazes are Love
Fifth
And...

Bloody Wedding Dress

506 31 16
By sullicoupleshipper17

Sulli and Sehun entered a famous Japanese restaurant with their interlocking hands. Sehun told a waiteress his name and so she could lead them to the room where they had to go.

When they arrived in front of the room, the waiteress bowed at them and left. Sulli heaved a sigh because of her nervousness. Sehun squeezed her hand gently that made Sulli look at him.

Sehun gave her a warm smile and said, " All'll be ok.. Don't worry... I'm here, beside you..". Sulli smiled him back and nodded.

As soon as Sehun opened the door, the two figures, who were sitting at each seat, welcomed them. Sehun held her hand tight and went inside. Sulli bowed 45° to the olders and they took their seats respectively.

" So, you're Choi Sulli?", asked the gorgeous lady in front of Sulli.

" .. Ye..Yes..", Sulli replied nervously.

" Relax, will you? We're not the monstrous parents..", said the handsome man in front of Sehun.

" Our Son.. can choose a beautiful girl..", said Sehun's dad again.

" Thanks...", Sulli nodded her head a bit.

" So.. let's start about your marriage ..", said Sehun's mom.

" When'll you two get married?", she asked.

" Next month.", Sehun finally opened his mouth.

" OK ... Well... Sulli..", the lady called Sulli.

" Yes?", Sulli lifted her head to face the lady.

" Maybe.. we can't attend your wedding since we had job in US.. Can you realize us?", asked his mom.

" Yes.. It's ok..", Sulli replied with a smile.

" Ok.. Anyway, thanks for loving our precious son.. Can you promise us that you'll love him forever..?", asked his mom and then pressed her red lips into a thin line.

" Yes. I can.", said Sulli after glancing to Sehun.

" Ok.. We believe both of you..", said his mom and smiled for the first time.

" Sehun's Mom--"

" Call us.. Mom and Dad..", said the lady interrupting Sulli's words.

" Ah.. Yes.. Mom.. .. I have something to confess you two..", said Sulli while brushing her plams each other.

The she continued, " ... I have .. the black image in my past..". Her words made the two olders shocked a bit. Sehun held her sweating palm and squeezed it a bit. A long silence was pregnant in the room.

" Sehun knows that too?", asked his mom after breaking the icy atmosphere.

" Yes.. I know.. And I'm ok with that.. I'm enough that she loves me.. I don't need others.", said Sehun and Sulli just hanged her head down waiting for his parents' answer.

" Ok.. So it's enough.. We don't want to be the bad parents for Sehun.. We don't have to stop your marriage.. We're satisfied if you two are satisfied for your marriage..", said his mom smiling.

" Thanks, Mom and Dad..", said Sehun wearing his wide smile.

" Thanks.", said Sulli smiling as well.

" Ok.. Let's enjoy our first lunch .. with our daughter-in-law..", said Sehun's dad.

Sulli felt her cheeks burning over hearing 'daughter-in-law' from the older. Her blushing face was too obvious for others to notice that. And so they all laughed over her cute blushing.

Sulli, finally, met her own, real and happy world...

When they got their marriage invitations, Sulli decided to send one to Krystal. It's not because she wanted Krystal to be upset but because she just wanted her to attend their wedding. She wanted their precious friendship like before.

Sulli wanted Krystal to realize that she loves her no matter what and to give the pure support for their marriage.

When the invitation arrived, Krystal felt her world down into dark side. Her tears dropped on the invitation one by one.

Finally, the two she loved, the two she hated, the two she wanted to separate, her ex-boyfriend and ex-bestfriend were going to marry.

Sulli was sitting at the dressing room wearing her white and pure wedding dress. While she was staring at the door emotionlessly, she found the door was opened.

Her mom, who was wearing the Korean Traditional dress, came into the room with a wide smile.

" Wow.. Our Daughter is the most beautiful bride in this world..", said her mom.

Sulli smiled a bit ad said, " Of course.. since I'm your daughter..".

" .. Our daughter ..stay well with your husband, ok..?", said her mom holding her hand.

" Yes.. Don't worry for me..", said Sulli.

" Ok.. I'm going to welcome the guests.. See you in a while..", said her mom. After Sulli had nodded, her mom left the room.

As soon as the door closed again, Sulli's smile faded away. She couldn't find her real smile since she was waiting for a person who she wanted to meet the most. Yes.. She was waiting for Krystal, her bestfriend.

After a while, the door was opened again. This time, she found Jiyoung.

" Congratulation, Choi Sulli!", Jiyoung greeted her with a beautiful smile.

" Thanks.", said Sulli smiling faintly.

" Why? Aren't you happy? .. Finally now, you're going to marry Oh Sehun, who you love the most..", said Jiyoung.

" I'm happy.. But I'm still feeling something is missing in my heart..", said Sulli.

" Krystal?", Sulli nodded in agreement for her guess.

" Understand her... How can she come here.. Seeing you with the wedding dress for Sehun, can make her crazy..", said Jiyoung and patted Sulli's shoulder.

Finally, Sulli and Sehun entered the wedding hall, a church, while locking their arms. Sehun was smiling like an idiot on their way to the altar but Sulli was wearing just a thin smile.

" Do you, Oh Sehun, accept Choi Sulli to be your lawfully wedded wife?", asked the Father to the groom Oh Sehun.

" I do.", Sehun answered without hestitation.

"Do you, Choi Sulli, accept Oh Sehun to be your lawfully wedded husband?", asked the Father to the bride Choi Sulli.

" ... I do..", Sulli answered staring at the smiling Sehun.

With their promises, there was a girl who was feeling like entering the hell instead of entering the wedding hall.

After Sehun had slided their wedding ring into Sulli's ring finger, Sulli slided another ring into his ring finger.

Before they could share their wedding kiss, Sulli saw Krystal who was running out of the hall with her tears. Sulli tried to chase her broken bestfriend but Sehun grabbed her bare arm.

" Where are you going?", asked Sehun shockingly.

" Sorry, Sehun.", then Sulli pulled her hand from his grasp and ran out of the hall that made all of the guests gasped. But Sehun didn't give up and chased his running away bride.

Krystal ran as fast as she could carrying her broken tears. Sulli chased her without giving up and so did Sehun.

Krystal tried to pass the road when the point was green for zebra-crossing. But unfortunately, for Sulli, who followed her calling her name, that light was red. Sulli felt numb when she saw a car was coming towards her.

" Sulli!", Sehun shouted her name out of his lungs when he saw Sulli was about to be hit by the car.

He ran towards her but before he could reach her, the car had already crashed into someone... Not his bride... but Krystal who pushed Sulli to the road side before the car could hit Sulli.

As a result, Krystal was hit by that car ... harshly...

" Krystal!", Sulli felt like she was being hit by the car when she saw, her bestfriend being hit by the car, with her own eyes.

The married couple rushed beside the bloody Krystal. Sulli lifted her bloody head on her laps without caring Krystal's boold would stain on her white wedding dress. Many people were already around the three.

" Krystal! Don't close your eyes!", said Sulli slapping her bloody cheeks slightly.

" .. R.. Ring..", said Krystal who was trying to catch her breath. Many blood spitted out of her mouth on Sulli's wedding dress. Krystal pointed to her bag and so Sehun took it near to her as her wish.

As soon as she got her bag, she took off something from it. The couple dropped their jaws when Sehun's proposal's ring was in Krystal's trembling hand. Yes.. She looked for this ring for almost 2 days because of her guiltiness. And she supposed to give it back to the couple today. But now, all were wrong....

After giving that ring to Sulli who was already crying hardly, she tried to inhale oxygen and said, " ... S.. Sorry.. an.d... Con.. gratulation..".

After these two words, her eyes closed and her hand dropped on the ground without any movement anymore, that made the couple halted their breaths in horror. Their tears couldn't stop by anyting.

Sehun pressed the artery in Krystal's neck and his eyes were rounded.

" Call the ambulance. She's still alive."

:) :-D O:-) B-) :-* :-P ;-) :O :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
10M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 62.6K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...