This love is Sweeto ( A Jorda...

By Nicole0847

Nicole's is your average 'emo' 19 year old and when Shannon tweets her she goes to make a videos with them. D... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 5

76 2 0
By Nicole0847

Nicole's P.O.V.

I drop my glass as I whisper "Jase.."
Jason turns around and looks at me "Nicole, I can explain." My face gets red and I start screaming "I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU THE FIRST TIME YOU CHEATED ON ME," Shannon leaves the kitchen as Jase puts his beer down. He grabs my arm and brings me by the stove. "Nicole she kissed m-" I start to rip his hand from my arm. "NO YOU KISSED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS LEANING ON THE STOVE!" I go to turn around and see Kyle, Bryan, Johnnie, Jeydon, an Samm. (Jeydons girlfriend) I turn around, pick up his beer and hit him in the head with it. I open the door and see Jordan standing there with some GameStop bags. I run out of the apartment building and I hear someone running after me. I run and run and run. I need to be somewhere. Anywhere BUT there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
370K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...