Damage

By iwriteabout5sos

Mia Harris is a wide-eyed freshman in college with an innocent outlook and a fear of falling. Luke Hemmings i... More

Prologue / Part I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 39

8.7K 253 120
By iwriteabout5sos

LUKE

When I wake up, it's to the sound of bossa nova and the feel of fingertips on my jawline. Through the closed curtains I can see that the sky outside is dark and grey. The dark curtains aren't letting that much light in, but there are a few candles lit beside the bed and on the dresser. I didn't even know I had candles.

It takes a while to completely wake up and lift myself out of a fog, but when I do, I see Mia straddling my body, running her fingertips along the hem of my shirt.

I smile groggily and my voice is raspy with sleep. "I could get used to this, you know," I say and Mia smiles that knock-your-lights out smile.

"Mornin' sleepy," she says. And it feels like a fucking dream.

Her hair is still wet, twisted messily into a bun with little, dark curls falling out, framing her face and curling against the nape of her neck. She's wearing the same sweatshirt as this morning and I look at the clock, half-past four.

"How'd I fall asleep?" Mia smiles again and leaps off the bed to draw the curtains back, letting in the soft, silvery light from the rainy November day.

"I went to take a shower after we...well," she smiles. "And when I got out, you were asleep with your book on your chest and your glasses down."

I must have been asleep for at least 3 hours.

I smell the faint wafts of garlic and onion. "Are you cooking something?"

Mia smiles and comes back to the bed, straddling me as I sit up against the headboard.

"Mmmhmm, and it's almost done." Her big, almond-shaped eyes gleam and she kisses me, tasting like summer fruit in the middle of fall.

Mia's never looked this happy and in the soft light, she looks so beautiful it hurts. "What's got you all smiling?" I ask.

Mia leans in, her mouth millimeters away from my eye, her face inches from mine. "You look cute when you're asleep," she whispers, giggling as she finishes the sentence.

Then she leans back again, still sitting astride me.

Amused, I retort, "Oh so you think I'm cute?"

She smiles. "Mmhmm." And then she innocently fiddles with the neckline of my t-shirt. "And it's funny, because when you're awake, especially when I first met you and when I see you around other people, you're so dark and intimidating, so hard around the edges."

But I can't get my mind off the way her skin feels, the way it feels to trace her spine up and down her naked back, the way she whimpers my name when my lips are just underneath her ear and in the crook between the base of her neck and her collarbone.

Languidly, I lift up the oversized sweatshirt to reveal her plain white bra and the way it contrasts against her skin.

"Luke," she laughs but I silence her by placing my mouth against hers. I want her. Now.

She responds, her small frame sighing against me as she kisses me back. Slowly, I pull down the straps of her bra with my mouth still on hers, pulling away to admire every inch of skin.

But before I can, she nervously covers herself seconds after her bra tumbles down. I shake my head and then kiss her, whispering "Don't worry" against her lips as she drops her hands to her sides. Gingerly, I slide one hand up her side and the other up her back, pulling her close to me. With her mouth still on mine, I feel her soft breasts for only a moment before her body arches in pleasure against me.

I deepen the kiss as I lower my hands from her waist to the space where the bottom of her spine meets her ass, letting my hands cup it then slide across until they're against the backs of her thighs.

"Damn," I rasp out, not able to get enough of every inch, every curve of her body. Mia laughs against my mouth and I roll her over until I'm on top of her, my body positioned between her hips. I can feel myself getting harder and harder as she arches her back upwards so I can unhook her bra, flinging it across the bed.

When I sit up with her laying down to admire her breasts, she covers her face with her hands, blushing.

"What?" I laugh.

"It's embarrassing...?" she uncovers her face and I can't help but laugh, kissing her smiling lips. After I kiss her, even though she's smiling, I can tell it's out of nervousness, almost as if she's wary that I'll reject her.

My gaze slides down to her breasts. They're soft, full and fit perfectly in my hands.

"They're small and they splay out when I lie down and one is slightly bigger than the other," she says softly. She sounds so young and innocent like this and I can't help but smile.

"So?" I lean down and press a kiss on the top of her chest before moving down to the valley between her two breasts. "They're perfect."

I cup one in my hand and lean down to her mouth, silencing any protest and she slowly melts against me, arching up and closing off any space between us. I can feel her nipples harden against my t-shirt and just the sight of her like this, underneath me, is enough to make me lose it.

With only two layers of clothing separating us, I grind into her, feeling her soft moans against my mouth as my hard member presses against her cloth between us. Mia's still a teenager, but I'm not, and it's crazy to think that we're actually grinding like sex-crazed adolescents.

I don't want to take this too fast for Mia's sake but even like this, it's hard not to imagine how she'd whimper my name as I lower her down on to me, taking every inch. Unconsciously, I start to pull down Mia's panties but I stop myself.

Instead, I press myself more against her, kissing her hard and biting her lip just enough to make her gasp and arch her hips towards me.

I'm straining against my boxers and Mia can feel it. But I still have to restrain myself. I reach down into Mia's panties and feel how wet she is, pushing one finger past the folds and arching up against her g-spot. The second I do that, she gasps against my mouth, almost crying out. Even with just one finger inside her, she's so fucking tight and it drives me crazy.

I use my thumb to rub against her clit and she's a whimpering, whining mess, arching against me, craving more. I swallow each moan with my mouth and shift so I can get better access, lying down next to her and spreading her legs apart.

She looks so dirty, but so innocently sexy like this. Slowly, I build up the intensity, fingering her harder and rougher until she clenches up and softly moans out my name against my lips, her toes curling and her knees buckling upwards so that her thighs close around my hand.

I can feel her pulsing around my finger as she orgasms and I kiss her through it, keeping my finger inside as she comes down, her back arched and then relaxing so beautifully.

After a while, she opens up her eyes dreamily and I kiss her before pulling my hand out of her panties and lifting up my finger, glistening and wet to her lips.

"Taste," I tell her, and she complies. So fucking dirty for me.

When I pull my finger out of her mouth, she goes back to straddling me, leaning down to plant her mouth against mine again. This time, I'm even closer to the edge, gripping her hips (probably more roughly than I should) and grinding her down against me with only two layers of clothing between us.

It doesn't take long before I make a mess of my boxers, pulling her down against me and moaning raspily against her lips.

"Fuck, baby," I say as I come down, tracing my finger against her spine and toying with the hem of her panties.

Demurely, she reaches into my underwear and takes a little bit of the cum with her finger before pulling it into her mouth and tasting it just like last time (except this time without being told to) looking up at me through her lashes. It's sexy enough to make me come again.

I lean back, stunned, and she pulls her finger out of her mouth. "Damn." I can't help but pull her close to me, kissing her on the forehead as a reward, practically.

"Since when did such a good girl get so bad?" I ask, trailing my hands down from the sides of her breasts to her waist.

"Since you."

***

I take a quick shower first and Mia goes after me, taking only 3 minutes, just to rinse off the sweat.

When she comes out, her hair is wet just like when she first woke me up and she's wearing the same underwear and bra she was wearing before. I make a note to myself to go and buy a few sets of bras and panties for her to keep over here.

I changed when I got out of the shower into another t-shirt and sweatpants but when she reaches across my lap to grab my sweatshirt she was wearing before, I pull her down onto the bed so she's straddling me again.

I've been with plenty of girls before, but something about Mia is so fucking irresistible. We've never even fucked before, but even the small stuff we've done is enough to leave me constantly wanting more.

I can't seem to keep my hands off her or my pants on, and she laughs against my mouth when I kiss her and trail my hands across the hem of her underwear.

"Luke," she whines. "I just took a shower." Then she reaches for the sweatshirt again, but I'm bigger and stronger and pull her back.

She laughs again and melts against me as I lean down and press my lips against the small inch of skin just below her ear.

"Luke," she whines.

"Mia," I laugh.

"We can't, you're going to get me into so much trouble," she half-moans, half-laughs, protesting. "I was cooking and I have work to get done."

I press a quick kiss against her shoulder. "Fine," I say, letting go.

She reaches to grab the sweatshirt but I speak to stop her. "No, it's just us and I love the way you look right now. Leave that off for a while."

Mia sighs and shakes her head. "I'm starting to think you're never going to let me put clothes on again," she says, chuckling.

Mia gets up in just her bra and panties and tugs on my sleeve. "Come on, I made food."

I follow behind her as she walks down the hallway and can't help but admire the way she pads across the hardwood floors. Her small waist blossoms to full hips, her ass swaying just a little bit with each step without even meaning to.

Mia turns the corner to the kitchen and lifts up the covers on the pots to check on them before turning the heat back on.

"When I woke you up, I was planning for us to eat right away....but," she trails off, her slight Southern accent dancing on the edges of her words when she laughs.

I wrap my arms around Mia's small frame. "What'd you make?"

"Beans and rice, like my mom makes," she says, revealing a small piece of information about her life back home that I rarely get to hear about. "And then I heated up that leftover salmon."

"Oh yeah, Nilda picked that up from Dean and DeLuca."

"Ooh, rich boy," she teases.

"It's not - " I roll my eyes.

She raises her eyebrows and looks at me for a second, the typical face I've noticed she makes when she suspects bullshit.

"Ok, fine, maybe it is a little fancy," I say and she laughs, then grabs a plate and hands it to me.

I take the big stirring spoon and give myself a serving of beans, rice and salmon, occasionally looking over at Mia.

"Let's eat in the bedroom?" I suggest, but Mia's face wavers and suddenly becomes a little sad.

"No, eating in bed makes me feel like I'm at a hospital." She notices that I look concerned and perks up a little bit. "But you're right, the dining room does feel too formal."

"We can eat on the floor in the living room?"

She smiles. "Sounds good."

We set our plates down in the dining room and I turn on the faux-fireplace to make it a little bit warmer.

Mia sits criss-cross opposite me, but I know she must be cold, so I gesture for her to sit next to me.

"Hmm?" She asks, not quite understanding. So I take her plate from her and pull her so she's sitting and leaning against my chest, her legs next to mine.

"There."

Mia smiles and we eat in silence. The food is really delicious, Mia can really cook. She says it's all her mom, smiling wistfully, and I want to ask more but I don't. This day has been too perfect so far to ruin.

When she finishes, I wrap my arm around her and grab a blanket when I see little goosebumps rising on her bare arms.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a few seconds before Mia turns to me.

"So, do you have any hidden talents?"

"What?"

"Special, hidden talents, hobbies?" she asks, leaning against my chest. "Well, I mean, we've never really gone on a date, so we've never made small talk and I feel like I don't really know much about you." She shifts. "Well besides the fact that you're very rich, you're an only child, you can be kind of mean sometimes, and you like figs."

I smirk and avoid the question. "Honestly, you pretty much covered all bases." Mia smiles. "What's your hidden talent? Besides being able to make me come."

Mia reaches over to slap my chest, laughing. "....Stoooppp."

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I say teasingly, like we're children on a playground playing house.

Mia giggles like a little kid. "Fine...um...I can name all the presidents?"

"No shit."

Mia laughs. "No shit."

"I don't believe you."

"Really, I can. And all the states too."

"Show me. All 44 U.S. Presidents, go."

Mia smiles then sings in a light, sweet-sounding voice, "George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, Martin Van Buren, William Henry Harrison, John Tyler, James K. Polk, Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James A. Garfield, Chester Arthur, Grover Cleveland, Benjamin Harrison, Grover Cleveland again, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama!" By the end she's laughing and blushing and it's so fucking cute.

I pause for a second, just admiring how beautiful she is. Then, jokingly, I roll my eyes. "Nerd."

She crinkles her nose and laughs more, then takes a sip of water. "Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Yep. Special talent, go."

"Hmm okay," I muse aloud. "C'mere."

I pull Mia so she's straddling my lap again. "I can do this." I kiss the skin against her collarbone and she rolls her eyes. "And this." I press a kiss just below her sweet spot and she laughs, but still melts against me. "And this," I finally say, kissing her lips and deepening it, cupping her face then sliding my hands down to pull down the straps of her bra.

I start to move the plates and lie her down on the blanket-covered floor, but then I hear a little ping from my phone.

"Shit."

Mia leans back up and I stand up, looking at my phone. "Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I have a meeting in 15 minutes and then I have to...damn."

"Have to what?"

"I have to go."

"Oh, okay," Mia says, softly.

"It's such bullshit, I know, baby."

"No, I understand."

I rush back to the bedroom and quickly put on a suit and tie, fumbling around for a pair of cufflinks.

Mia comes back in and slips back on the sweatshirt, before helping me with the cufflinks.

"Thanks," I give her a quick kiss on the cheek then dash out to get my phone so I can call the building's valet to get my car.

I call and know I have about 15 minutes before the car will be ready. Fucking slow service.

"What's the meeting for?" Mia says softly, sitting on the couch and watching as I pace around and angrily look at my Rolex.

"It's a -"

"Wait, Luke, calm down." She stands up and leads me to sit on the couch.

"It's a meeting with a few business associates, there's a deal that the company is working on."

"Well, you'll only be maybe 10 minutes late, there's no reason to be too angry, okay?"

"I'm not angry about being late, I'm pissed because I wanted to spend the whole day with you."

"It's okay," she says, almost as if she's apologizing.

"No, it's not. I promise we'll have all day tomorrow to do nothing, alright?" I push a strand of hair behind her ear.

Mia smiles and cocks her head to one side. "What makes you so sure I'll be here tomorrow, let alone spend the night?"

My eyes narrow even though I know she's teasing, and I pull her so she's straddling my lap like before except this time we're on the couch, her in just underwear and my sweatshirt. I really can't keep my hands off of her.

"Well, if I have anything to say about it, you will." I say, lacing my words with harshness at the end.

Mia raises her eyebrows and teases, "Bossy."

"I'm serious, though. It took us almost 3 months to get to where we are." I run my hands along her smooth, brown skin before kissing along her neck. "Allow me to be a little indulgent, at least for this weekend."

I continue kissing along her neck, resting my hands against her waist. "If it were completely up to me, you wouldn't even have to live in those cramped dorms. I'd have you hidden away somewhere in a 3 story walk-up, with a chef's kitchen for you to make all the rice and beans you want, a library full of books and a closet full of clothes that you'd never  wear when I'm around..."

But Mia quickly pulls away. "Hidden away?" she asks.

I look at her quizzically. "What, you'd rather I show you off?" I'd expect that from most girls, searching for status, but not Mia.

Mia shakes her head and bites her lip. "No, no, no. I like that this is just between us, private. It's just. I don't want to be anyone's dirty little secret. I need to be independent, Luke. I don't want to be tied down. I've seen that happen too much."

"What do you mean?"

Mia looks down, still sitting astride me. Then in a soft voice, "I don't want to be known as the plaything of Luke Hemmings, heir to the Hemmings corporation, that he keeps tucked away. I want to be me, Mia. Not dependent." She looks up at me, then back down, as if she's scared that she revealed something, let me in too much. Then, she pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, like she does when she's nervous or sad. "What do you want?"

"I don't want a plaything. I've had plenty of those." Mia cringes and looks down, but I lift her chin back up. "I want you. Mia."

Then my phone buzzes again, letting me know the valet is here. "I'll be back late, okay, so don't wait up. Order in something to eat, whatever you want, my credit card information is in the bottom drawer of the study."

"I'm not using your credit card."

"Don't argue with me about this," I say, grabbing my keys, my wallet and my phone.

She rolls her eyes and I kiss her forehead, then her lips. I say a quick bye, then walk out the door, leaving her on the other side in my sweatshirt.

She seemed fine when I left, but as I ride down in the elevator I can't help but think about my world and worry about what I'm probably about to have to put her through.

***

let me know what you think! the next update will be next weekend <3

iwriteabout5sos.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.1K 23
"Welcome to the Hemmings household." - - - - Bailey Kerens is an exchange student from the U.S when she's exchanged to Australia , meets her tempor...
10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...
4.2K 153 11
Juliana ends up being in a fatal car crash that kills both of her parents. She wakes up in the hospital knowing only her name, but not the boy sittin...
1.4K 19 38
McKinley Davis is trying to kick start her career as a book writer. Already working for a writing company at just the age of 22, she is halfway there...