Beside You

By brxxxs

Twenty-three year old, Amber Liu living with her own rules. While her parents live in LA, United States. Ever... More

Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirdteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one (Last)
SHOULD I??

Ten

4K 134 5
By brxxxs

And I'm not sure if Im ready for that. I want to meet her, tell her that I'm sorry. But I'm scared I can't handle the pressure. I miss her so much.

Krystal's Pov

It's been a month since I last see Amber. I don't know whether to feel sad or angry. I don't know how to react if we meet again, which Im not sure of we're going to even meet again.

End of Pov

*at Jung's house*

"Do you want to come with us? We're eating meat." Sica tried to persuade her sister to get out of the room.

"No, I'm not hungry." Krys coldly replied her older sister. Jessica sighed and heavily drag her feet down the stairs. Yuri look at her girlfriend as she walk down, she knew it was because of Krystal. So she thought it was time for Jessica to know about Amber.

"Sica, come here." Yuri pat on the seat beside her on the couch. Sica smile weakly as sat beside Yuri, not leaving a slight gap in between them.

"Yes, seobang?" She tried to hide her sadness.

"It's about Amber." Jessica's eyes widened as she heard the name.

"You found her?" Jessica accidentally shouted.

"Shhh," Yuri put her finger on Sica's lips.

"How is she?" Sica asked with concern. Jessica is not sure whether to be angry or relief when she heard about Amber.

"She's fine, her mom died in LA, she involved in a car accident." Yuri look down at her lap. She felt bad for not knowing about Amber's mom earlier, she pity Amber because she have to go through it alone.

"Let's go meet her." Jessica take Yuri's hand and tried to pull her out of the house. Yuri stopped her girlfriend,

"Relax Sica, change into warmer clothes or else you will be cold." Jessica look down at her clothes and giggle, she was wearing a sleeveless and a short jeans.

"Alright babe, wait here." She push Yuri back on the couch and ran up the stairs.

***

"Don't scold her okay Sica." Yuri reminded her cold girlfriend for the fifth time already, she is scared that Jessica will snap at Amber. "Don't worry babe, I won't." She pat her girlfriends shoulder. They walk out of the the lift, their eyes turn to someone. This guy was wearing a black hoodie, he was running towards the stairs and accidentally bump into Jessica shoulder which made Yuri barked at him.

"Excuse me, do yo have eyes?" the guy just went into lift and glare at Yuri which made her more angry. Yuri almost press on the lift button but Jessica stop her. "Its okay seobang, he didn't do it on purpose." Jessica held her raged girlfriend and led her towards Amber's doorway.

"Why is the gate and door wide open? " Jessica questioned. "Maybe she forget to close them, let's go in."

They both walk in hand in hand quietly. Their eyes went wide open when they saw Amber's stuff are all over the places. Her living room was in a mess. The drawers were open, the chairs were misplaced, papers were flying around. Everything wasn't in the right position.

"What happened?!" They both turn when they heard Amber's voice at the door. If the house is not at this condition they are probably hugging right now. Amber walked into her house, panicked. They both kept quiet, still shocked at what they saw.

"Thank God!" They both heard Amber shouted and hugging a file and a envelope. "What is that?" Yuri walk closer to Amber.

"My mom's death certificate and her money. He is looking for this." Amber look at the file and envelope. Yuri took the envelope from Amber and took a quick look in the envelope.

"Yah, this is a very big amount of money! You shouldn't hold this much." Yes, in that envelope, there is a huge amount of money. Amber took the envelope from Yuri and turn at Jessica who was looking at them confusely.

"Hi Sica, sorry you have to witness all this mess." Amber bowed 90 degrees. Jessica walk up to Amber and hug her.

"It's okay.."

"May I ask, who is he?" Jessica asked softly, scared she might offend Amber. Amber and Yuri look at each other, "My father, he is looking for my mom's death certificate so he could take out the remaining money for his illegal business." Amber look down in embarrassment.

"You can't stay here, its dangerous. Pack your stuff, we are going to my house." Jessica said.

"Ani, its okay. I can stay at Yuri's house." Amber is not ready to meet Krystal yet.

"Yah, pabo. Your dad knows my house is beside yours. He also know that you will come to me whenever you have problems. So my house is not save either." Yuri explained. What Yuri said was right.

"Hurry go."

"But..."

"She will be fine. I'll talk to her." Jessica speak, knowing how Amber feels.

Amber heavily drag her feet to her bedroom and pack her stuff while Jessica and Yuri sitting on her bed.

"Yuri, don't you need to pack too? What if my dad finds you?" Amber break the silence.

"Half of my wardrobe is already there." Yuri said proudly and smile at Jessica.

"Can I stay in a hotel or anything? Instead of your house." Amber asked.

"Amber, I'll talk to her, stop being a coward. I have another room for you." Jessica said.

"But you also need to make sure you no one sees you. I don't want people to ransack Sica's house." Amber chuckle.

"I'll be careful.."

****

At the Jung's

Amber's POV

Omg, I can't believe I'm seeing her again. She is probably mad at me. She would feel uncomfortable because I'm staying in her house. Look at what you've done AMBER!!

"You both take a sit here. I'll talk to her and bring her down if possible." Sica said while closing the door then quickly jog up the stairs.

"You are lucky that Sica understands you well. And even let you stay here. " Yuri said as she lean back on the couch.

"Yeah.. I miss her.." I said while looking upstairs.

"Sulking Krystal might take weeks.." My eyes widen.

"Really?" I turn to her. She just nod.

Meanwhile upstairs

Jessica POV

"Krystal.." I called when I open her room door. I took a few step forward and saw her sleeping on her bed.

"Krys.." I walk closer to her and sat on hmthe edge of the bed, patting her legs. She fidgets.

"Unnie..." Krystal groan and look at me. Her swollen eyes really make my heart ache. She sat up while rubbing her puffy eyes. I sat closer to her and brought her closer to me.

"We found her, Krys."I softly said.

"Really? Good then.." She replied.

"Aren't you happy? We found her Krystal."

"Yes, of course I'm happy. Is she okay?"

"No Krys she's not. Her mom pass away a month ago. That's the reason she left. Now her dad is finding her, he want the money that her mom gave to Amber." I tell her, she stood up and look at me.

"Where is she now? Is she save?" She asked worriedly.

"She is downstairs. She will stay here for the time being, her house is not safe."

"Oh okay.. " Krys awkwardly said.

"Let's go down." I pull her hand.

"I don't want.." She yank her hand. Okay, it started.

"Why? Don't you miss her?" Believe it or not, I'm trying my best to make her meet Amber. It hurts seeing her quiet and sad all day. I want to see her happy.

"I don't want to meet her, I hate her." She replied, frowning.

"Oh Krys come on! Just treat her like a guest instead." I tried to convince her, I want her to see Amber.

"No unnie, I want to sleep my head is aching. Just tell her make herself comfortable." She showed me a fake smile then hide back under her blanket. I was about to pull her again but it it quite useless because they will be staying in a same house, they will eventually bump into each other sooner or later.

"Fine, sleep well. I'm not bringing up food this time round." I say as I walk out of her room.

"She just woke up, she doesn't want to meet you." I say while walking down the stairs revealing Amber and Yuri who was talking.

I look at Amber and sighed. She look disappointed, she probably thought Krystal would come down. "She claimed she had a headache, so I let her rest."

Amber POV

She was having a headache? Is she okay?

"Amber!" I came back to reality after Yuri yelled. "What were you thinking of?" She said chuckling.

"Nothing.." I grin. "Come, I'll show you your room." Yuri walk up the stairs as I follow her back.

When we were upstairs, my eyes instantly look up at Krystal's room. Her door was close. "This is your room." Yuri siad loudly as she pointed at the room beside Krystal's.

"Shhhhh! She might here us." I whispered at Yuri. She look at me in confusion. I took a glance at Krystal's room again. We walk into my room, it was cozy. Almost everything was white and I'm satisfied.

"Wow, I've never been into this room." Yuri said. She was amazed by how arranged and neat the room was.

"Where do you sleep?" I asked.

"In Sica's." She wink. I pretend to vomit,"How is the room?" Yuri asked.

"Great. It's cozy." I sat on the edge of the bed. Yuri nod and was about to go out until I stop her.

"Yuri. Can you give me Krystal's number?" I whispered.

"For what? Her room is just beside yours." She purposely said loudly.

"Shhhhh!" I took out my new phone and hand it to Yuri.

She gave it back to me, I look down at my phone and saw Krystal's name saved as 'Younger Ice Princess'. I look up at Yuri, she showed me the good luck face with a wink while she walk out of my room. I know what she meant. She is asking me to message Krystal. Maybe not yet, maybe tomorrow? Okay no! Now.

To Younger Ice Princess,

Hey.

After I sent that, I can't breathe. I threw my phone aside on the bed and sat on the edge. What am I even doing, she is just beside your room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 13.1K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
9.5K 218 12
Chaewon and Minjoo have been friends since childhood. They did every together even having the same group of friends and going to to the same school (...
715 96 7
Where Yena and Yuri start to fight after Yuri accidentally bump into Yena in the shop. Starting there, they always fight wherever they met. Not until...
646K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭