I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles F...

By hannahbooloewen

The Unmistakeable Curls. The gorgeous green eyes. Perfect smile. She looked just like him. I have a kid? More

I Have A Kid? (Harry Styles Fan Fic)
Chapter 2: Unexpected Visitor
Authors Note
Chapter 3: I'm Sorry
Chapter 4: Maybe Remembering Isn't A Good Thing
Chapter 5: Moving On
Chapter 6: New Friends. New Start
Chapter 7: Heart Ache. To Much Pain
Chapter 8: Drama In Paradise
Chapter 9: Gettin' Rid Of The Crazies!
Chapter 10: We're Getting Married!
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 11: Goodbye's Suck
Chapter 12: Fake
Chapter 13: Anger
Chapter 14: Together Atlast
Chapter 15: Bringing Back The Past
PLEASE READ
Chapter 16: LA Christmas
Chapter 17: 15 Year Olds Inlove?
Chapter 18- All Consuming Love
Chapter 19: Betrayal
Chapter 20: Family Torn Apart
Quick Update + I Need Your Help
A New Angel In Heaven-update
Chapter 21: Moving Out
Chapter 22: Twins!
Chapter 23: Welcome Home
Chapter 24: Family At The Happiest Place On Earth
Chapter 25: October 17th
Chapter 26: Wedding Planning
Chapter 27: Butterfly Kisses
Chapter 28: Baby, After Baby, After Baby!
Chapter 29: Emily Grace Styles
Chapter 30: Our Perfect Life
SEQUEL!

Chapter 1: The Perfect Date

33.2K 319 108
By hannahbooloewen

Hello there lovely people another update tonight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's POV~

As soon as we got back to the flat they all wanted an explanation.

"Darcy. Her name is Darcy" i say breaking out crying.

"She cries still because of me!" I say still crying.

"Mate mate what happened between you?" Zayn asked.

It's a long story. "Cassie and I have known each other since we were babies our mums were best friends. We grew up together. Becoming best friends. When we were 13 I asked her to be my girlfriend we were for 3 years till I was 16. The day before I left for the XFactor. I told her I loved her and that I wanted to marry her and have kids someday that I would love her forever. Which is still true. She told me the same, and we had sex we both lost our virginity but we thought it was okay cause we were in love anyways. So once I got in a group with you guys. You know how I had that thing with Caroline. She was the reason I broke up with her. Carolina was older and I thought it was cool so i did it. And that night when I did it. She was going to tell me something and I think it was that she was pregnant. We have a album of pictures that are my absolute favourite. One where I was picking her up and spinning her around we both looked so happy, another where she was drawing a heart in the sand and I was smiling at her as she wrote our names in it. I still love her." I finished of crying.

"Mate mate stop. She lives in this building. Go and see her tell her!" Louis pretty much yelled at me. But before I could do anything we heard a little knock at the door and a tiny voice saying help. Niall went and opened it "Darcy! What are you doing where is your mum are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"No no! Mummy is cwying so much! I can't stop her! She huwt! She needs you!" She cries. I picked Darcy up and ran as fast as my feet could take me while Darcy told me where to go. I pushed the door open and there she was sitting in the corner crying her eyes out I put Darcy down and ran and picked Cassie up in my arms. I brought her to the couch and she just clung to me crying. "Shhh Cass shh I'm here baby I'm not leaving, I didn't forget baby I didn't I love you" I whisper in her ear. Her voice cracks "no your going to leave again and hurt me more. I need to take care of my baby. You did forget you forgot everything we had! Or else you wouldn't of just left me there. You don't love me". She said which only caused her to cry more. I started singing Still The One in her ear quietly.

"Hello, hello, I know it's been a while 

But baby, I got something that I really wanna let you know, yeah 

Something that I wanna let you know, oh, oh, oh

You say, you say to everybody that you hate me 

Couldn't blame you 'cause I know I left you all alone, yeah 

I know that I left you all alone

Yeah, now I'm back at your door 

You're looking at me unsure 

I should've seen it before 

You're all I think about, baby

Hello, hello, I'm really hoping you'll forgive me 

I keep talking, begging, tell me what I wanna hear, yeah 

Girl, just tell me what I wanna hear

I tried, I tried to start again and find somebody 

But I remember all the times and all the words we said, yeah 

I can't get it out of my head, yeah

I was so stupid for letting you go 

But I-I-I know you're still the one 

You might have moved on 

But girl, you should know 

That I-I-I know you're still the one 

I know it's saying too much 

But I will never give up 

I was so stupid for letting you go 

But I-I-I know you're still the

You're still the one"

She fell asleep in my arms and I realized I was crying. I took her up to her bed and found Darcy looking at my wallet. "That's mummy" she said quietly. "I never see mummy smile like that" she said with a smile. "I think I know who you are. Are you my daddy?" She says in all seriousness. "Yes baby girl I am" I say with a smile. "I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. I want my daddy here with me and I want mummy to be happy". She says then falls asleep in my arms. "I'm not going any where baby" I whisper then kiss her on the forehead. I took her up to her room and put her cute one direction pajamas on. Yeah I'm sure Cass never plays us she definitely isn't a fan. I put Darcy in her bed I walk past her room and hear her calling my name. I walk in "yes Cass?" I say.

"Haz can you put on different clothes for me i don't like this" she says. I cough awkwardly.

"Uh mhm yeah sure"

I took off her pants slowly and gently gosh this is hard. Once I got them off. She whispers "I need a different pair of underwear too".

"Cass no! I can't do that!" I say stunned at what she just said.

"Okay just give me your shirt to wear then I just want to sleep in that and my underwear please" she says. Uh okay then. I took off her shirt making sure to just keep looking at her face all though I may a peeked once or twice okay maybe more but I can't help it! Just as I was about to put my shirt on she says "Haz take off my bra too silly" giggling a little. Gosh she can do everything in her sleep. I carefully took of her bra. "Hazzi I can feel that it's rubbing against my thigh" she says giggling again. Oh my gosh. This isn't fair to me. She then starts feeling my abs "oh Haz have you been working out I like it" she says biting her lip. What the heck! All this in her sleep! How can she turn me on in her sleep.  

"Goodnight Cass" I say kissing her on the forehead.

"Night Haz love you" and with that I walk out of their flat being sure to lock it.

I walk back into my flat not realising the guys were all their. "Uh Haz why aren't you wearing a shirt and why do you have a hard one" Niall says awkwardly. After explaining what happened. "Awe no fair. Girls even throw themselves on you in there sleep!" He says disappointed. "Okay guys I'm going to sleep night"

*the next morning*

I hear a knock at my door. A loud one. 

I open the door and Cassies's eyes widen. I didn't realise I was only wearing boxers as Cassie covers darcys eyes. But her eyes run over my body. Darcy giggles "I don't care mummy let me go see daddy" she runs into my arms. "First of all why did you tell her if your just gonna end up leaving and hurting her and second what happened last night." She asks confused. "Damn Cass you look so good in what your wearing." She immediately looks down blushing like a maniac I love how I can do that to her.

~Cassies's POV~

I woke up and my pillow was wet wow how much was I crying last night. My tired little baby comes wandering into my room wearing one direction Pajamas what Harry must have put that on. Wait what Harry!? "Mummy I want to go see daddy" she screams at me. Wait what daddy. he told her! Thats exactly what I dint want! She is just going to get attached and he will leave. Im not letting my 2 year old go through heartbreak. I got out of bed not caring what I looked like and stormed right over to his flat.

I bang on his door. He comes to the door the door only in his boxers. I immediately cover Darcy's but my eyes run over his amazing body. My hormones kicking in. No this can't happen. Darcy giggles "I don't care mummy let me go see daddy". Hearing her say that made my heart melt. Making it sound like we were a family. She ran straight into his arms. First of all why did you tell her if your just gonna end up leaving and hurting her and second what happened last night." I asked. But to be honest I already knew the answer. I know exactly what happened. "Damn Cass you look good in what your wearing" I immediately looked down blushing like crazy. I hate how he can do that to me. I ran back to my flat leaving Darcy with her dad. Her dad. That sounds so right . I quickly put on some sweats keeping his shirt on. What I like wearing his clothes. Wait. How did I get in this? I don't remember changing. The only part I don't remember is that. Did Harry... Oh no. I quickly went back to his flat. Darcy was with the boys. "Erm Harry can I talk to you for a minute". I said awkwardly. The boys and Darcy left the room. "Harry did you uhm undress me?" I asked.

"Maybe and i would do it again any day. But I should say that your body is perfect considering you had a baby." He says cheekily.

"Harry you pervert!" I said with a blush. He steps closer.

"Your so beautiful" he whispers.

"I can't believe you did that to me. Making me do that. It took everything in me not to do such bad stuff to you" he says huskily.

"You wouldn't" I gasped.

"Oh trust me I would" he whispered again.

"Will you go out for dinner with me tomorrow night" he asks. I looked him in the eyes. The tears starting to fall.

"I'm not ready to get hurt again. No matter how hard I try. I just can't get you out of my head. I can't stop loving you, And I know that if we try again you will end up heir ting me again". I say crying.

"You still love me? I would never hurt you if I got another chance never! I love you too much to do it! You think when I did it I was perfectly fine. No I cried everyday.*i took out my wallet and showed her the picture*. You see this beautiful picture of you? I looked at it everyday all the time. When I told you I was going to marry you some day I meant it. I still mean it. I love you so much! I would never hurt you the way that i did again" he said now full on crying with me.

"Yes". I replied with a smile. "Yes ill go out for dinner with you" I said again. He picked me up and spun me around then kissed me. It was perfect. He put me down and I told him I had to go Darcy came running into my arms and we walked out both with smiles on our faces.

~Harry's POV~

"Boys!" I screamed. They came running down the stairs. With confused looks on their faces.

"She said yes! She is letting me take her on a date! I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. You guys gotta help me make it perfect!" I say a little too excited.

"I'm surprised she agreed" zayn mumbled.

"Thanks mate means a lot" I replied.

~the next day~

~Cassie's POV~

It was a early morning and was going to drop Darcy off at the boys flat. While I went out with Megan to get a dress and my hair done for tonight.

After dropping her off. I got in my car and went to go get Megan. Megan is my best friend she is married to Garrett. They have been married for 2 years and were dating for 6 years before that so since they were 14. Yeah a long time..

We got to the mall and we went to our favourite dress store. I looked at a variety but one caught my eye. It was fuchsia and the dress went down to the floor. It went over one shoulder and had a bow in the front tying it all together. It was beautiful. I got a pair of fuchsia flats too with a bow at the top. I never really liked wearing heels. We then went to the hair dresser. I decided I wanted to ombré my at the roots it was brown and it got lighter and lighter as it went down. The bottom was bleach blonde. I asked her to straighten it and we went back to my flat. I got in my dress Megan did my makeup not to much just a little and Harry was going to be here any minute with Darcy. Darcy was going to go spend the night with Megan. Since Megan and Garrett loved her I let her go over often.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I was upstairs Megan wanted to make a dramatic entrance for me. I'm not sure why she's weird like that.

They walked in and I heard Megan start "Introducing the one and only beautiful Cassie Gordon" she said in a announcer voice. I decided to play along. I dramatically walked down the stairs waving to a fake crowd just smiling away. Harry was laughing at how ridiculous I looked probably. Darcy came running up to me. "Mummy mummy! I had so much fun today can I play with them more please mummy!" She asked.

"Of course you can sweetie. Now have a good night with auntie Megan and uncle Garrett" I said. I kissed her on the forehead. Before we could go Megan asked to speak to Harry in the kitchen trying to be private but I could hear every word. "I swear to god Harry if you hurt her again like you did I will kill you. I'm not even lying I have a gun at my house and I'm surely not afraid to use it." She growled. Acting all serious which I knew she was but I couldn't help but laugh.

"I promise I won't Megan. No need to worry. I will marry her someday" he said confidently. Though I could tell he was a little frightened.

He came out of the kitchen and grabbed my hand.

"Have fun kiddos. But not to much" she said with a wink.

We walked out to his car and he opened the door like a gentlemen. "You look beautiful tonight Cass" he said while looking me up and down.

"Thanks" I said with a blush. Gosh he always makes me blush.

"I love how I have the ability to do that, and only me." He said with a smile.

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Make you blush. Whenever I say something you usually end up blushing its cute" he says still with a huge smile on his face making me blush again.

"It's a long ride. Might want to get comfortable" he told me. I ended up falling asleep. "Cass, Cass we're here" he whispered while tapping on me gently. I woke up stretched my arms out and let out a bit yawn. Looking at my surroundings I soon knew where we were. I started tearing up. He drove all the way back to Holmes Chapel just for this date. Even better we were at the place we went to on our first date. We went inside and Harry told them his name and we were sent right to our table. We both ordered the same things we did on our first date and everything went perfect. "I knew you would wear flats. It's a good thing too because where we are going heels aren't necessarily the best to wear" he said. Only making me wonder more. He payed and we got in the car and made out way to our next destination. It wasn't long until I figured out where we were going. Our old treehouse by the lake. Their was a secret button that only us knew about that caused the later to come down. We made it when we were 12. Yes you our probably wondering where we came up with the tools and ability to make all that we did it with the help of our dads. I went to push the button, and the latter came down like it should Harry climbed up first and me not shortly after. He helped me up and we pushed another button causing the latter to come up. When we walked inside I looked in front of me and saw the words on a sign hung up in front of me. The same words that were written there 7 years ago. The words "Will You Be My Girlfriend?". I started tearing up again. Gosh I've been really emotional lately. I shook my head a million times. Once again him picking me up and kissing me. After just sitting at the tree house talking and enjoying the sight of the full moon we decided to go to our next destination. I had a guess it was the ice cream shop because we also did that. I was right. Once we got their I ordered my normal butter almond and he got the mint chocolate chip. When the lady got our ice cream she says "I remember you too. 7 years ago you little 12 year old kids came in. I thought you were the most adorable things I had ever seen. 7 years and your still together that is crazy."

I reply "we actually broke up for 3 years. We have just got back together tonight actually I think we are re-living our first date".

"I'm glad you to have got back together love works in magical ways" she says with a smile. She hands us out ice cream and says "here you go kiddos". Harry goes to hand her the money she doesn't even go to take it she just says "no it's on me" and with that she walks into the back.

Harry and I went to go sit in the corner we sat in before and just ate out ice cream. We finished our ice cream and said goodbye to the kind lady heading off back for London. I ended up falling asleep in the car. Next thing you know I could feel myself being lifted. I immediately woke up seeing Harry. "Harry please put me down I don't want to hurt you" i asked.

"Hurt me! How could you hurt me your so skinny!" He said in all seriousness. I didn't bother fighting and I just let him carry me up. He put me down on my bed.

(WARNING THIS PART MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS)

"Harry will you please let me wear your shirt again. Oh and will you change me again I'm to lazy." I said fully awake knowing what I was doing.

"Cassie. Don't do that to me again" he growled.

"Please?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

"You better not stop me cuz this time I will do it" he growls again. He was just about to come change me but I decided I was going to play a little game. I hopped off the bed taking his shirt and putting it on the dresser. I took off my flats. Then said to Harry "Haz will you come help unzip my dress" I asked. He didn't hesitate jumping right up he quickly unzipped it and I told him to go sit back down. He gladly did that. As he knew I was going to put on a little show. The dress slid off. I then turned around as faced him. I put my hand behind my back undoing the bra and it slid right off next my underwear. I was fully naked. I strolled over towards him teasingly and I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was already turned on. It was my turn to watch.

"Get up and show me what your hiding under those cloths now" I growled. I was now sitting on the bed and he was infront of me. He slid off his shirt showing off his toned chest. Next he took off his extremely tight jeans. But he was getting impatient. So was I. He quickly took off his boxers letting himself free. He stormed over to me pushing me back on the bed. He was now straddling me and I was getting so turned on. He asked if he was allowed to.

"Do it" I growled.

He soon was inside of me pumping in and out getting more in me each time. Moans and groans were coming out of both of our mouths. "Ohhh Harry I'm almost there keep going harder harder" I moaned. Just as I hit my climax and he hit his we both screamed each others names as we let our fluids flow. He pulled out of me and we just laid there breathing heavy.

"Wow" i said.

"Boy was I missing out" he said cheekily.

"I love you Harry" I said.

"I love you too Cassie" he replied, and I fell asleep in his arms.

~the next morning~

I turned to see Harry's back. Whoops. There was scratch marks all down his back. I slipped out of bed to go and fix myself up putting Harry's shirt on and my panties. I went to use the toilet and for some reason I found my self looking in the garbage. There wasn't a condom in it. Hmm maybe he put it on the floor. Gross. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around no condom any wear. Hmm Ill ask him about it later. I went down to cook us some breakfast. When I heard a raspy voice whisper in my ear....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Harry and Cassie are back together! Yes. Okay well that was sort of a sexual end their. As you can tell I'm not very good at that kind of stuff sorry. It may not happen often.

Well long chapter..

Hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to check out my other books :)

Like

Comment

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 50 25
***Mature content read at own risk*** Wedding ring, proposal, what's next kids? Yes you got it, 2 of 'em.
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
11.6K 458 53
She loves me, she loves me not.
2.4K 191 43
I thought you loved me, I kept giving you my heart, But no you took that all for grant There's no more chances after this You we're my best friend,my...