Yeah I'm Pretty Sure These Ar...

By FTLOMandGLORYtoGOD

These aren't just sappy love stories that you read everywhere else. Right here you get mini stories of Hunter... More

Imagine 1- I Miss You & I Love You
Imagine 2- Forget Me Not Amanda
Imagine 3- Our Photo Alumb Life
Imagine 4- Pick Up Lines
Imagine 5- Birthday Blessings
Imagine 6- My Beautiful Someday Girl
Imagine 7- What Happened When Our World Stopped Turning
Imagine 8- To Late For the Wicked
Imagine 10- Sing Me To Sleep
Imagined 11- My Million Dollar Kiss
Imagine 12- Love Makes Me An Addict
Imagine 13- Love Makes Me Better
Imagine 14- Skulls
Imagine 15- Baby, You Light Me Up
Imagine 16- Thankful Prayers
Imagine 17- I Know The Signs
Imagine 18- The Joke Of Us
Imagine 19- The Line Of The Ever Lasting Truce
Imagine 20- A Message From A

Imagine 9- Forever Yours

109 6 4
By FTLOMandGLORYtoGOD

Savannah P.O.V.

"SAVANNAH, SAVANNAH, SAVANNAH." my blonde hair blue eyed bestie yelled as he jumped on top of the porch "SAVANNAH"

"What?" I asked laughing as he almost slipped as he stepped on some of the dirt my mom dropped as she planted the Morning Glories earlier this morning.

"I'm bored let's do something."

"Like What?"

"I don't know." I smiled as he sat down on the porch with me. "Why is it so hot today?"

"We live in Texas."

"So."

"We live in Texas Hunter think about it."

"So."

"I hope you're joking." he had a completely serious look.

"I'm serious it's just so hot."

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"SAVANNAH!!"

"I'm sitting right next to you, you don't have to scream in my ear you know."

"SAVANNAH!! I GOT AN IDEA."

"WHAT!!!!"

"Jezz you don't have to yell.."

"Oh my God." I told him as I leaned my forehead against his arm. "Sometimes you drive me bonkers."

"Bonkers." he laughed.

"No not this again."

"Bonkers."

"Why are we friends again?"

"Because our parents are close and you love me."

"All good points."

"Oh I wasn't even making a point I was just reminding you, you were stuck with me for the rest of our lives."

"Do you think before you speak?"

"No not really....." we grew quiet and we looked at my dad as he plowed the distance fields with Mr. Hayes. "SAVANNAH!!!!" Hunter yelled making me jump.

"What Hunter?" I sighed.

"I'm bored entertain me."

"No."

"You're no fun." he crossed his arms and he started pouting. "SAVANNAH!"

"Alright fine what do you want to do?"

"Well do you think you're parents would mind if we went for a ride?"

"No we can go if you like."

"YES SAVANNAH."

"Stop yelling ... HUNTER!!"

"WHAT!!"

"Shut up." I told him as I started running to the barn "The last one there Hunt is a rotten egg."

"Yeah right." he said as he started running with me. The way there we pushed each other slightly out of the way I beat him like always... "Dang I swear you get faster every day." he told me out of breath.

"I run every morning at 4 since I was in the 4th grade Hunt of course I'm faster than you."

"Whatever you say." he coughed "When will I learn not to race you?"

"When I stop taunting you." I told him as I grabbed my horse Moony from her stable. I watched as Hunter grabbed Brooks. "Why do you always pick him?" I asked.

"He kinda reminds me of Garth Brooks."

"You're so country." I laughed as I got on top of my horse.

He got on top of his horse a minute later "Last one there is rotten egg huh?" he clicked his tongue and the horse went off.

"You didn't say go!"

"Neither do you!"

I clicked my tongue and I speed up. "Hunter so not fair."

We slowed down as we got closer to our destination which was a grassy area by a beautiful bridge but we had to cross a creek to get there. He stopped "Hey I think the rain last night flooded the bridge want to just sit here or do you want to swim it?"

"Let's swim it." I said as I got off the horse and he did the same we tied the horses together and to a tree. I watched as Hunter took off his shoes "What are you doing?"

"If my mom finds another wet pair of shoes on her carpet she's going to kill me."

"Oh Mrs. Hayes you gotta love that woman."

"You do that." he laughed as he jumped into the water he went under for a minute then he came back up. I really hate when I can't see him.

"Is it deep?" I asked.

"Not really."

"Is it cold?"

"I don't know come find out for yourself." he started splashing water at me.

"Stop that Hunter." I laughed.

"Then come on in Savannah."

"Fine." I walked into the water "Jesus oh mighty it's cold."

"Come on stop complaining."

I caught up to him as soon as he stepped onto the bank he turned around and reached out for my hand I took it and he helped me out of the water. "Thanks."

"Uh huh...." we walked in silence most of the time this is how we usually are now and I don't know why.. But he always seems like he is in deep thought. "Here we are." he sat in the grass and I sat next to him.

"Hunter are we friends?" I asked him after a while.

"Um yeah."

"Why are you always quiet around me now.. I mean like whenever we're together you seem distance is there something wrong?"

"No.." he sighed... "I just have a lot on my plate you could say.. I'm sorry for staying quiet."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because if I told you, you would laugh at me."

"Have I ever laughed at you." he didn't answer so I decided to make him talk "So how's that girl you like anything new with her?"

"No.."

"You should ask this mysterious girl out or at least let me meet her since you guys are such good friends."

"I'm pretty sure you know her a little too well."

"OH MY GOD WHO... It's Robin isn't it?"

"What? Ew no."

"Then who? Tell me."

"No like I said if I told you, you would laugh at me."

"I'm your best friend you have to tell me."

"You're going to laugh."

"I'll never laugh at you Hunter." I kissed his cheek and his face turned red. Is he blushing?

"You will."

"Just tell me... Oh my Gosh do you like Scarlett."

"Again ew never no."

"You know she likes you right?"

"Yeah a cheerleader likes me you're very funny Savannah."

"I try.. But I'm completely serious."

"I don't like Scarlett."

"Ok then who.. You have stalled long enough there Hunt."

"You promise you won't laughed?"

"Why would I laugh?"

"Promise me that if I tell you nothing will change between us?"

"I promise." Why is he acting so weird? I asked myself.

He leaned in and kissed me I leaned in to him and I kissed him back I wanted him to do that for so long he moved his head and he whispered "I like you..." I started laughing not to be mean or anything I laughed because I never knew he would ever like me I have always loved him and now my dreams of him liking me back are finally coming true. He looked at me as I laughed and he rolled his eyes "Whatever." he got up and he started walking away.

"You like me?" I asked him as I followed him he stayed quiet. "I'm sorry I laughed it's just."

"No need to explain Savannah I get it I'm used to it."

"I wasn't laughing because I wanted to hurt you it was more of a nervous laugh... I laughed out of finally.... Because Hunt I like you too... I might be able to go a little more than I like you and say I might even love you more than a friend should love their bestie."

"You like me yeah right." he jumped into the water and he started swimming to the opposite side of the bank I followed him.

"I'm completely serious Hunter." I ran up to him and I grabbed his hand "I'm serious I love you." I looked into his eyes hoping he would understand I am in love with him but there was nothing there he wasn't getting it so I grabbed him by the shirt and I pulled him into a kiss.

"You're serious about this aren't you?" he asked as I kissed his cheek.

"Completely."

"Good because I love you too." he said as he leaned in and kissed me again. "Be my girlfriend?"

"Forever your's." I smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this imagine is for the lovely Hayniac1721 I hope you like it... By the way you're name is just beautiful.

Thank you all for reading and requests are still open

Stay awesome you guys :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.4K 116 15
(y/n) thinks its just a wrong number, but boy were they wrong. they follow their dream, and also finds a new one. this story is inspired of jpatt82...
320K 3.4K 70
Maria Trujillo is a normal girl with a famous brother Anthony Trujillo who is part of team 10. What happens when Maria meets Logans friends why don't...
2.6K 50 52
This is the story that follows the slow burn romance between Steve Rogers and SHIELD agent Emma Baker. Emma is a SHIELD reporter who spends her free...