I Love To Hate You

By Robyn-Jay

Elyon Baker has it tough. She lives alone in a crappy apartment for reasons even she doesn't like to think ab... More

Chapter 1: "Is it national 'hate' day?"
Chapter 2: "Sometimes, I really do love this job."
Chapter 3: "It's gonna cost him."
Chapter 4: "Whatever, the punch was good."
Chapter 5: "Is he killing her in there?"
Chapter 6: "Glad u didn't have to break some poor guys balls Little E."
Chapter 7: "They have some issues in the bedroom department."
Chapter 8: "What is with everyone going all 'Hulk' on my ass lately?"
Chapter 9: "Little annoying freak of a man boob!"
Chapter 10:"They were enacting a Cinderella porno."
Chapter 11: "I feel like something really bad is about to happen."
Chapter 12: "In your face muscle man!"
Chapter 13: "A way to shave every hair from his body and sell it all on EBay!"
Chapter 14: "Whoever this guy is, he must be related to the exorcist."
Chapter 15: "I was in the bad boys den."
Chapter 17: "Swap his shampoo for hair removal cream."
Chapter 18: "Did you just compare me to mouldy cheese?"
Chapter 19: "Every Fucker for themselves."
Chapter 20: "He's on his period right now."
Chapter 21: "I guess it's herpes roulette now."
Chapter 22: "You look like you just got into a fight with a twister mat."
Chapter 23: "Why is there a Gremlin casually lying on me?"
Chapter 25: "Dude! Stop feeling me up under the table!"
Chapter 26: "If you're a girl, you should only eat dust."
Chapter 27: "I'm channelling my inner Jaden."
Chapter 28: "Don't be fooled, she could have hidden the body in the lift."
Chapter 29: "I am Jack! Captain Jack Sparrow!"
Extra Chapter: "A banging headache and a weird craving for cheese." (Noah.)
Chapter 30: "Drops her underwear so fast they would hit China."
Chapter 31: "She was looking at me like I was her next kill."
Chapter 32: "That knee deep instinct to boot him in the balls."
Chapter 33: "I'm not talking about a hooker dress and giving you a pole."
Chapter 34: "These fucking jeans are giving me a killer rash."
Chapter 35: "I'll make sure you have small children!"
Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"
Chapter 37: "You may have no reproductive organs."
Chapter 38: "Don't make me do the airplane noises."
Chapter 39: "Seriously, the girl snores like a horny bear."
Chapter 40: "Grate her face off with a cheese grater."
Chapter 41: "God chose me to repopulate the world with my awesomeness."
Chapter 42: "Everyone has their own scapegoat."
Chapter 43: "The level of awkwardness is enough to shrink my balls."
Chapter 44: "You smile like a five year old meeting Barney."
Chapter 45: "I will shove this very high heel up your whorey ass."
Chapter 46: "I still hate him. I just love doing it."
Chapter 47: "My mouth feels like a piece of sandpaper."
Epilogue: "Ha fucking ha."
Extra Chapter.

Chapter 16:"I'm all for the clown! He could do some crazy shit in the sack."

15.6K 432 63
By Robyn-Jay

I followed Noah and Jaden silently to the warm, sticky, boiler room and a look of confusion was etched onto my face. Why the hell are we all in here?

“I thought we were going for food?” I asked looking at the two boys in the dim light and looked around the room I was in.  

The boiler room was large but only just big enough for the three of us to fit in, what I couldn’t understand is how all four of the boys fit in here. And why they even come in here, it feels so uncomfortable.

“We are.” Jaden replied back looking at me like I had just asked something ridiculous. I scowled and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Then why are we in here?” I said growing impatient. The two boys looked at me with knowing smirks before they both laughed.

“You don’t know about the back door in this room?” Noah said walking to the back wall and pushing until it opened up to the very back of the school and the fence that surrounded it.

“Oh.” I said realisation dawning on me. No I didn’t know about that. I guess that makes a lot more sense.

“Come on, I can hear your stomach growling from over hear.” Jaden said over his shoulder as he walked to Noah and the exit.

“No, that’s the sound of your ego,” I replied shouldering past the two boys and into the crisp cold air with a sigh.

“Elyon?” Nicolas asked from the side of the door with surprise. I turned to him and grinned widely.

“Hey Nicolas!” I said over enthusiastically while walking over to him. That’s when I noticed Luke standing beside him with the same look of mild surprise on his face; I smiled shyly at him and nodded. I wasn’t really sure how to act around him yet.

The back of the boiler room was really just a small patch of concrete that I suspect the janitors hid away so they could have a cheeky smoke every now and then. I wonder how these idiots found out about it.

“Ugh, why are you here?” He demanded pushing his back away from the wall and meeting me in the middle. I grinned up at him ignoring his menacing air.

“Jaden is buying me lunch,” I said a sly grin on my face. “I think he feels guilty.” I added just loud enough so the person himself could hear.

“I have no emotions remember?” Jaden said coming up behind me casting a dark shadow over both Nicolas and I.

“Just hormones.” I said rolling my eyes at Nicolas who snorted in agreement.

“Okay that’s enough Little E,” Noah said joining our gathering and grinning.

“No fair.” I said with a fake pout.

“Shut up and listen.” Noah said pushing my head down with his hand and effectively shutting me up.

“So what’s this about MacDonald’s?” Luke asked sliding his hands into his front pockets, although it was very difficult to see him with the way Noah is still pushing down on my head.

“Jaden’s idea,” Noah said, for some reason I really wanted to see the look he was pulling right now.

“I’m hungry,” Jaden said nonchalantly before swatting Noah’s hand away from mine. I gasped and jumped away from Noah. He was pushing my head down so hard I couldn’t breathe properly!

“Jesus Christ you nearly killed me!” I yelled pointing an accusing finger at Noah ignoring the others chuckling.

“Sorry, you’re just so small that I forgot about you.” Noah said a smile slowly glittering his lips. I glared at him in response while rubbing my head.

Damn Jaden just saved me again.

“Okay who cares about the why, let’s go I’m hungry!” Nicolas yelled and promptly climbed over the six foot fence.

“Fine by me,” Luke said with a shrug as he too climbed the six foot fence. I see a pattern here. 

“Whoa! Wait I can’t climb that fence!” I said my eyes wide as I stared at Noah and Jaden the last two to climb the fence. They both looked at each other with a look of annoyance. Oh hell no! I’m not the one being awkward here.

“I’ll give you a boost up,” Noah said walking over to me rolling his eyes.

“No way! I’ll fall over the other side and die.” Okay maybe I am being a little bitch but come on! I suck at running, in fact I suck at most sports - I cannot climb a six foot fence when I am five foot one!

“Just hurry up or you will have to stay here and go back to class explaining why you are so late.” Jaden said half way up the fence. I glared at the idiot monkey and stormed over to the fence.

“Okay, now what?” I asked Noah staring up at the looming fence with despair.

“This.” Noah grabbed my waist lifted me off the ground and told me to grab the top of the fence. I done so and he slipped his grip to my legs, pushing me up even further. I swore the whole time this was happening.

“Holy crap,” I squealed once I was balanced on the top of the fence gripping onto the metal for dear life. I looked down and saw Jaden, Nicolas and Luke laughing their big fat heads off. I glared as best as I could before looking back at Noah.

“Now what?” I asked again keeping any fear from my voice.

“Jump.” Noah said laughter falling from him lips.

I knew this was going to happen.

“Oh man...” I mumbled looking back at the ground.

“Just jump, I’ll catch you.” Nicolas said dramatically falling to his knees and holding up his hands.

“Go to hell you twat!” I said angrily shaking my head, like hell I would let him catch me.

“Only trying to be nice.” Nicolas shouted back getting back onto his feet with a scowl. Luke patted his shoulder with a grin.

“Okay, I’ll jump but if I break anything I swear to fuck I am suing every one of you bastards.” I said through clenched teeth. This was the only way I could get down.

And it sucked.

“Fine by us, now get your ass down.” Jaden said smirking sexily. I groaned and closed my eyes. I hate this shit.

On the count of three...

One...

Oh God don’t let me die.

Two...

I will kill those douchebags.

Three...

Fuck it.

I jumped expecting my death, but the fall only last a couple of seconds since a pair of big hands caught my waist in mid-air. I squeaked in surprise and automatically grabbed my saviour’s shoulders tightly.

I opened my eyes already knowing who would be in front of me; I wasn’t surprised to see Jaden smirking at me inches from my face. I sighed deeply allowing my grip on his shoulders to slack slightly.

“You can put me down now.” I said my voice raspy. He was still holding me a few a feet from the ground. Nicolas and Luke were literally rolling around laughing at the sight.

How strong can this guy be? I’m not exactly weightless.

“What if I don’t want to?” Jaden challenged his eyes glinting. I narrowed my own eyes and slid my head to the side.

“I will use violence.” I said pissed off. This was starting to get awkward. Jaden smiled. I mean really smiled, no smirk or sly little grin. He smiled. And wow, I almost had a nosebleed.

Plus he was looking into my eyes again and I suddenly felt sick. Ugh, I was allergic to this guy or something.

“Put her down man, I thought you were hungry?” Noah said leaping from the top of the fence agilely. Show off.

“Yeah I know.” Jaden said unenthusiastically. He lowered me to the ground slowly keeping his hands on my waist longer than necessary and I wouldn’t move my hands until he was fully dislodged from my body.

We kinda looked like we were dancing: without music or actually moving.  

But, he slid his hands from their place on my waist and I removed my hands from his shoulder the sick feeling receding.

Again, the pang ran through my chest but like before I ignored it, maybe I really was getting sick.

Turns out each day one of the boys park their car at the back of the school for insurance in case they want to skip. Today was one of those lucky days.

So here I was squashed in the back of Jaden’s car in between Luke and Nicolas and laughing my ass off. Why? Because of their stupid, but ingenious, car game: would you rather.

“Okay I have one,” Jaden said looking at the three of us in the back through his rear view mirror. I smirked; Jaden’s were the funnier ones. Even I had to admit that.

“Would you rather: wake up naked and sore next to the Burger King who says to you; ‘you had it your way.’ Or: same situation but with Ronald Macdonald saying; “you were loving it.” The minute he had finished the car was full of laughter.

I was struggling to breathe. What the fuck kind of question is that?  

“Burger King for me dude, that clown if too damn scary.” Nicolas said through his laughter. I choked and nodded in agreement. That is one scary ass clown.

“Really? I’m all for the clown, I bet he can do some crazy shit in the sack,” Jaden replied with a wicked grin. I snorted. Actually snorted. This was too out of the norm for me.

“Yeah I’m with Jaden,” Noah said nodding his head. Figures, he always sides with Jaden. I turned to Luke and wiggle my eyebrows at him. He rolls his eyes and hits his shoulder to mine.

“Ah look we are here, seems I’m saved by Ronald.” Luke said in his deep gravelly voice and opened his door jumping out of the car, stretching his arms above his head.

I hadn’t even realised we had stopped.

“I’m so hungry I could eat Elyon!” Jaden said pulling himself out of the car and I hurried after him. Noah and Nicolas chuckled somewhere behind us.

When I got out of the car I immediately slapped Jaden on the back of the head.

“Stop using me as a reference,” I said annoyed. He had been doing it a lot during the short car ride too. It was pissing me off.

Jaden whirled around to face me with a small scowl on his lips and he leaned in close to me. I wanted to flinch away but I refused to give him the satisfaction.

“You’re kinda hot when you get angry y’know?” He said his breath fanning across my face in waves. I froze, my brain dying on me. What the hell did he just say?

I was freaking out!

Forget that, punch him already woman!

“Calm down I’m kidding, c’mon or I really will eat you.” Jaden said grabbing my elbow and pulling me towards the MacDonald’s zapping his car shut behind him.

I looked around for the guys to find that they were already walking into the shop. They abandoned me. They must have saw my freaking out and they left me to rot. Oh those little bitches will pay.

I glanced down at the hand on my elbow and scrunched up my eyebrows lightly. His knuckles were bruised again. I looked back up to what I could see of his face, his cheeks do look a little swollen.

Had there been another fight?

Oh well, it had nothing to do with me.

Sighing, I allowed Jaden to pull me into the restaurant, why anybody can call MacDonald’s a restaurant is beside me. The guys were already sitting down at a large table and munching on some good looking food. My stomach rumbled.

 In fact it made such a loud dying whale sound that Jaden stopped and turned to face me. I beat away my blush and bit my lip.

“Hungry?” He asked amused. Dick.

“Hmm,” I hummed nodding. When he didn’t make a sign of moving I pulled my elbow from his hand and pulled on his wrist.

“Very, now can we get some food?” I asked, begged, pouting. Jaden chuckled but didn’t stop me from dragging him into the short cue.

I didn’t let go of his wrist until the woman behind the cashier asked us for our order.

“So what will you behaving today?” The pretty woman said batting her long eyelashes at Jaded, yuck. She could seriously be his Mum.

I opened my mouth to say what I wanted but Jaden bet me to it.

“Two large Big Mac’s with cokes and an extra portion of wedges,” he said glancing down at me with a smirk and raised eyebrows. He was daring me to say that wasn’t what I wanted. I rolled my eyes and faced the woman again.

Really I was kinda surprised. He actually guessed pretty correctly.

“So, what were you and Alice fighting about this time?” Jaden asked me conversationally leaning on the counter and turning his body to face mine.

“Really? Can’t we just talk about the weather?” I asked holding back my groan. I really don’t want to think about Alice. Jaden laughed lightly his shoulders shaking to the deep beat. Hmm, that was pretty hot...

“C’mon, it can’t have been too bad.” He said digging a little deeper.

“I may or may not have referred her slutty-ness to banging some taxi doors?” I said casually looking for the woman with our food. She sure was taking her time.

“You either did or didn’t, I think we both know which.” Jaden said his dark eyes shining. I smiled at him flashing my teeth.

“It was one of my finer come backs,” I said with a nod.

Jaden laughed again and slid a little closer to me on the counter. I frowned and titled my head to the side. Personal bubble Mr, keep out of it.

“Here you go, sorry for the wait.” The pretty woman from before said sliding our tray of food into the small gap between us. I made a strangled sound of surprise and relief. Food!

“Sorry? I had to wait longer than a deaf person waits for his alarm clock!” I said pulling the tray from the counter and walking to the table the others were at.

Behind me I could hear Jaden chortling and the woman making some sort of indignant cry. That’s for making me wait.

“What took you two so long?” Noah said through a mouthful of fries as I placed mine and Jaden’s tray onto the already full table.

“The stupid woman was too busy putting on some more makeup for Jaden.” I said taking the empty seat beside Nicolas.

I looked at the way I came with a frown. Jaden wasn’t there yet. Huh, maybe he did go to bang the woman.

“You forgot to get straws.” Jaden said popping up from nowhere with two straws and some napkins. He then took the spare seat beside Luke putting that straws onto the table.

“Thanks,” I muttered pulling my burger to me and proceeded to take a huge bite from it.

“You also forgot that I paid for your food.” Jaden said taking a bite from his own burger.

“You owed me.” I simply said with a shrug swallowing my mouthful.

“Hey, I’m fine with you being cheap and only needing a burger to shut you up.” Jaden said over his burger. I glared but didn’t retaliate and continued to eat my free meal in peace.

The guys acted as they usually did when I was with them and talked about shit that I’m pretty sure could get you put behind bars and wishing for some soap on a rope, but I stayed out of their conversation and chose to eat till I was about to burst.

“Man that, that right there, was the best thing I have had in a long time.” I said smacking my lips and taking a huge gulp of my coke.  I had stopped Nicolas from saying whatever it he was about to and he turned to glare at me.

“You can’t eat very often then.” Noah said with a laugh ignoring Nicolas.

“No, I eat; but normally it just pot noodles and stuff. I can’t afford to spend money on fast food.” I said with a shrug.

Noah winced began to apologise for his lack of tact but I quickly told him to shut up.

“It’s not your fault I’m skint.” I said with a laugh wiping my fingers on a napkin.

“Then who’s is it?” Jaden said putting his elbow onto the table and cupping his cheek with his hand.

I frowned and shook my head, what a stupid question to feel sad about. It’s not like I actually have to tell him anyway.

But as my eyes met his for the millionth time today I felt compelled to spill the beans. And hell I had a whole can of them to spill.

“My dad.” I said rolling my straw between my forefinger and thumb. The table grew as tense ad I was feeling and I wondered if I had said the wrong thing. Maybe I should have just told him to shut up.

“Okay, I’m getting ice-cream.” Noah exclaimed pushing away from the table and clapping his hands together.

“Ugh, yeah. I think I will get some too...”Luke said standing with Noah.

“Nice save.” Nicolas muttered to himself – I think. I ignored him anyway.

“Do you want some?” Jaden asked his voice gentle. Ah he pitied me?

“Yeah, a caramel sundae.” I said dragging my eyes to his and meeting his steady gaze. My stomach swooped. Don’t throw up now!

“Got it,” he said standing and jogging to catch up with Noah and Luke.

I lowered my head to the table and banged it loudly. Idiot.

“Careful, you will give yourself brain damage,” Nicolas said reminding me he was still there.

“Good,” I grumbled but sat up none the less.

I turned to face Nicolas who was giving me the biggest smirk I have ever seen on his face.

“So...remember how you owe me?” He began sliding his seat closer to mine and lowering his voice.

“No.” I said my mind going into over drive. This didn’t feel very good.

“Yeah, sure you don’t. So here’s the thing…” Thankfully Noah took that moment to slam his McFlurry onto the table and slide into his previous seat.

“What’d I miss?” He said shovelling ice-cream into his mouth. I inched away from Nicolas and smiled sweetly at Noah.

“Nothing.” I chimed. That was close.

Nicolas glared into the side of my head the whole time I ate my sundae but I somehow ignored it without force feeding him my spoon.

“Are you planning on coming back to ours for some beer?” Noah asked as we all trooped out of the MacDonald’s feeling very sludgy and full. I pulled a face at the mention of beer and shook my head.

“I can’t I’m working.” I said wrapping my arms around myself.

“As always,” Nicolas said rolling his eyes.

“Yes Nicolas, not everyone has a Daddy bank account.” I said venom dripping into my words. He was starting to piss me off again.

“Chill woman! I was only meaning you should take a break.” Nicolas defended himself throwing his hands up in surrender.

“Then don’t.” I said dryly. I don’t need to hear what I already know.

“Will your lovely douchebag friend be there again?” Jaden asked quirking and eyebrow at me as we neared his car.

“Tim? Yeah why?” I asked frowning, why bring him up?

“He so wants in your pants.” Noah said nodding a small smile climbing onto his lips.

“Ew, no he doesn’t.” I disagreed wholeheartedly. There was no way.

“Really? Is that why he followed your arse about like his eyes were glued to it the whole time you were working?” Jaden put in zapping his car open.

Oh God, he didn’t. Tim was like my older, annoying, brother. Ew.

“Ugh,” I moaned covering my mouth. That was a really bad thought.

“Sucks to be him.” Jaden said sliding into the driver’s seat.

“Yeah, he was just friend zoned and he doesn’t even know it yet.” Nicolas said taking a seat in the back. I followed in after him then Luke after me.

“Guys stop it.” I said. This was mean. Even by my standards.

“Then he isn’t friend zoned?” Jaden asked turning his head to face me as he waited for Noah to close the passenger door.

“Did I say that?” I whined covering my face. What am I supposed to say to him?

“I don’t know why he even looks at that flat thing you call an arse.” Nicolas commented looking out the window. He didn’t even say that to my face.

“So you have looked?” I baited a little annoyed. Jaden laughed and started the car.

Nicolas looked at me his faced horrified and his eyes darting to Luke for help. Luke only smirked and made a zipping motion on his lips. In your face Nicolas.

“Uhm...So what?” He finally said in a rush. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

“It’s cool dude, like I care. But if I ever catch you doing it...I’ll give you the Blake treatment,” I said smiling as sweet as sugar. He swatted my hand away and looked out the window with a huff.

Ha, douche bag.

“You really should take a day off Elyon.” Noah said concern leaking into his voice. I winced and shook my head.

“I can’t, I’m fine-really!” I said waving my hands about.

“Fine. I’ll drop you off at your flat,” Jaden said sighing slightly. I nodded in reply and let the conversation flow around me once more.

The guys dropped me off at me apartment building and I headed up to watch some TV until my shift at Dave’s starts.

I was glad Tim hadn’t shown up today, if he had I would have flipped and said something I would have regretted to him.

It was at my other job, though, that I flipped.

So there I was washing the grimy windows on top of a ladder and someone bumps into the bottom of it. Of course I drop the flaming bucket!

“What the fuck!” Linda screamed below me and my face went pale. Shit. I just dropped a bucket of dirty, greasy, water on my boss.

“Sorry!” I yelled clambering down from the ladder.

“You!” She shrieked pushing her wet bangs from her eyes.

“Sorry!” I said again freaking out a little.

“You did that on purpose you little brat.” She spat her makeup dripping onto the floor.

“Excuse me? You bumped into the ladder,” I said defending myself.

“Liar!” She screamed flinging her hands up.

“No need to have a tantrum; and you say I’m a child?” I said the words flowing through my mouth like vodka. Or water, whatever floats yer boat.

“No need to take a bitch fit.”

Linda’s face went even redder as she pursed her lips.

“I have had enough of your shit, get your things. You are fired!” She through her manicured nails up to the direction of the exit and my mouth fell open.

“What ‘shit’? I have done everything you asked you whiny little cow.” I said not holding back. I was fired anyways.

“Leave the premises at once or I will call security!” The bitch said through the hair sticking to her lips.

“Fine! Fine, fucking fucker.” I said picking up the bucket of water and dumping it all over her feet before running the hell out of there.

Once outside I remembered that Noah wouldn’t be here yet and mentally freaked out but didn’t stop running. Shit.

I just got fired.

Fuck.

I through water over my ex-boss.

Damn it felt good.

I ran without really thinking about it and ended up at the bad boys flat. They did live closer than my flats anyway.

I pushed the buzzer and waited my breathing hard and angry.

“Yello?” Jaden’s silky voice said through the speaker. I sighed; it just had to be him huh?

“It’s Elyon. Can I come up?” I said still seething.

“Why aren’t you at work?” He asked ignoring my question.

“Got fired.” I dead panned my voice cold. Jaden’s laughter vibrated through the speaker and the door clicked open, I took that as my sign to enter.

I head up the elevator to the ever so familiar flat and sighed.

I screwed up. Again.

“So you got fired?” Jaden said holding open the door as I pushed in past him managing to elbow him as I did.

“Where’s Noah?” I asked ignoring him.

“Out, he was going to get some more beer’s then pick you up. Don’t worry he hadn’t drank a drop.” He said when I turned to shout at him about drunk driving.

“Oh, then Nicolas?” I asked moving into the living room and dumping myself onto the sofa.

“Out with some chick.” He said with a shrug and took the armchair lazily.

“So it’s just me and you?” I asked dread seeping into my voice. Jaden smirked and picked up a glass of amber liquid raising it towards me.

“It’s just you and me,” he confirmed taking a gulp from the glass and wincing.

Shit.

I really did screw up.

A/N

And it’s a loooong assed one this time!!

Muhahah I’m evil, I know. I did say there would be more Elyon and Jaden; I just didn’t mention the nice cliff hanger-ish part ;)

So Elyon finally got fired? More free time (wink wink), and Tim? Who would have guessed...?

I wonder what Nicolas wants from Elyon?

Questions questions, I guess I will have to write out the answers :)

 I hope you like this chapter folks XD

Thanks for reading :)

Comment and Vote (Please)

Robyn x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 1.8K 35
NOT EDITED "I like you, Alexis..... I like you a lot" Then she smashed her lips to mine ~•~•~•~•~ Alexis Anderson is a sweet, innocent, and kind-h...
393K 9.7K 38
Alice was a shy girl with a bright future ahead. She was brilliantly smart from all the studying she did to keep away from her alcoholic father. Alic...
290 19 37
Because Jaden Grey is Intoxicating and addictive. Once you've had a little bit, you keep coming for more. Too bad nobody warned me in that moment, i...
266K 7.2K 31
(Slowly editing - you have been warned) Want a cliche good girl and bad boy love story that makes you say "awww"? Then read this ****** Ruby is one...