Unexpected Gifts

By SerialLover

The Hunt sisters may be fraternal twins and blood-related, but they are different in many, many ways. Tiffany... More

2.) Activity Tryouts
3.) Sisterly Nights
4.) Bad News
5.) It All Make Sense
6.) Where Could They Be?
Watty Awards 2011
7.) Adjusting

1.) First Day of School

1.5K 31 36
By SerialLover

Chapter One: First Day of School

[Written by kacoh15]

Tiffany

The hottest guy in school came up and talked to me. He was also the most popular senior at our high school. He had a nice body with an 8-pack. I've always wanted to go out with him, but I guess I'm too much of a bitch to date him. He would never date someone like me.

"Hey, Tiffany you are so hot! Will you go on a date with me?" asked Luke.

"Oh my gosh! Of course I will! I didn't think you liked me."

"Why would you think that? I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Really?" I smiled really hard. "I think you're the sexiest guy ever to step foot on Earth."

"AWWW that's so sweet! So how about Saturday night? Maybe we could go see a romantic movie."

"That sounds great! Call me later." He had to go to class. Luke gave me a—

"Tiffany, wake up! You're going to be late for your first day of school!" My mom yelled.

"Oh man, that was a dream. Dang it mom! Why did you have to wake me up! I think he was about to kiss me."

"Who was about to kiss you?" My mom questioned.

"Luke, he's the most popular guy in school. I've had a huge crush on him for years!"

"Well... I'm sorry you have to get ready for school." Today was our first day of junior year. I needed to get ready for school. I woke up slowly, and than stretched. I jumped out of bed and walked over to my huge closet. I had to pick out the perfect first day of school outfit; tank top, short skirt, and high heels. I'm so excited, because after school today is cheer leading tryouts for the other students. I've been head cheerleader for the past four years. So, I get to pick who does and doesn't get on the team. After I got ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then, combed my long, blond hair.

"Have a great first day of school," my mom said as I was getting ready to walk out the door.

"Don't worry I will. I love you mom."

"I love you, too Tiff."I hopped into my nice, red Mercedes car and headed to school. I parked in my reserved parking spot at school. I got out of my car and walked through the doors of my school. Everyone was staring at me as I walked by them. I'm guessing they think I'm a goddess or something. I went upstairs to my locker, number 354. I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around real quick and noticed that it was my dream guy, Luke James. He came up to me and leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Can I help you with something, Luke?" I asked.

"No." he said. "I just wanted to see what was up."

"Oh... ok? Well... not much. what about you?"

" I was just looking up on the computer this morning and there's a movie on tonight..." he mentioned. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies with me tonight?"

"Wow Really? Yeah I will!" I smiled.

"Great! How's 8:30 sound?" He asked kind of nervously.

"That perfect!" I said excitedly. Luke walked me to my first class and then he went to his. My first period was Algebra 2. I'm really good in algebra. I walked in the classroom and saw my best friend, Chloe Kassidy. I went over and sat by her.

"Hey Tiffany, I haven't seen you all summer. How have you been?"

"I've been great! How about you?'"

"Same here." The whole class time Mrs. Anderson went over the class syllabus, which talks about everything that's going on in that class this year. After class I went to my locker to get second period's things. I entered the door. I hear someone call my name, but I didn't realize at first who it was. It was Luke! I went over and sat in front of him.

Fourth period is almost over. Lunch is after this class. I hope it gets here fast, because my stomach is growling. I can't decide where I'm going for lunch. We get a whole hour to eat. I'm thinking I'm going to go eat Subway with my best friend, Chloe.

I'm so glad it's already last hour. I've been thinking about the the tryouts all day and now it's almost here.

Chapter One: First Day of School

[Written by SerialLover]

Taylor

I stifled a sigh when my alarm on my phone blared a tune from Paramore’s ‘Ignorance’. I clicked dismissed and set my phone back on my bedside table. I blinked two times and stretched. It was the first day of high school, my junior year. I slipped out my bed and walked swiftly to my window. The sun was arising and gleaming in my eyes. I looked at Brett’s house, which was right next to ours, that happens to be where my window overlooks. His bedroom light turned on and the curtain moved ever so lightly. I opened my window up and called, “Brett!”

The curtain moved again and this time they opened wide. Brett was standing there in his boxers with drops of water on his bare torso. His dark brown hair was wet with drops falling on his shoulders. He looked at me with his sea blue eyes and smiled. Even though Brett was my best friend ever, he was really, really sexy. I’ve always wished he’d like me back, but sadly we’re just friends. He opened the window and bend over the sill. “Hey there good looking!”

I smiled and bend over my window sill. “Don’t lie to me; I look like crap in the mornings!”

He chuckled and shook his head making drops of water fly. “I speak the truth, and you look beautiful all the time.” I felt my cheeks get hot, so I smiled nervously. “Aww, am I making Miss Taylor blush?”

I glared at him, sticking my tongue out also. “See you in a couple minutes.” I smiled and stood up, moving towards my closet. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and my black Jameson High Vikings basketball shirt from last year. I stripped my pajamas off and put my bra on. I slipped my clothes on casually and sat in front of my mirror in my room. I put a thin line of eyeliner on, mascara, and ran my brush through my hair.

I sighed and smiled at myself in the mirror. My long wavy raven-black hair with choppy bleach blond side-swept bangs looked messy, yet stylish. I stared at my eyes; they were cold and icy blue. I thought all in all, I was very pretty, but I wasn’t Tiffany-pretty. Tiffany was my sister, a total popular bitch, someone I’d never hang out with. She was head-cheerleader and in the “It Crowd”, while I strive to get straight A’s and be on every sport team. And this year, I was going to be on the football team. I smiled and stood up. I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone, tucking it into my pocket. I slipped my feet into some Converse and grabbed my bag.

I opened my bedroom door and glanced back one more time to notice my window was still open. “Oh, God,” I murmured. I had the window open while I was changing and Brett… Oh, God, Brett. I quickly ran across my room and glanced out my window to Brett’s. His light was off already. I closed the window and ran out of my room and down the stairs. I saw my Mom was sitting on a bar stool drinking her coffee and talking to Brett.

“Oh good, you’re here,” Mom said smiling. “Brett was just telling me you were going to try out for football? Why didn’t you tell me?”

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the banister. “Because, if I don’t make it you’ll be disappointed, but if Tiffany didn’t make a team, you’d say ‘Aww, well you were just too good for them. You’re so better off without them.’ That’s why I don’t tell you anything. Let’s go, Brett.” I was so angry, I forgot about the window thing for a second. I started to blush when I walked out the door and to Brett’s truck.

I heard Brett behind me, so I stopped and turned around. I stood in the middle of our driveway and looked at him. “Did you see me naked?”

The tips of Brett’s ears turned red and he looked away. “Umm, well, yes…”

I bit my lip and felt my face grow hotter and hotter. “Oh, my God…”

“Don’t worry,” Brett said. “You looked fine.” He walked past me with a cocky grin on his face. I stomped after him growing less embarrassed and angrier. When I go into his truck I just glared at him. “I didn’t see much, Tay. I looked, saw you, and thought you probably didn’t mean for me to see, but if you did, well, y’know.”

“I didn’t mean for you to see, I forgot,” I murmured. “Brett, did you ever wonder if you liked me like I like you, what would happen?”

Brett started down the block, heading for the high school and said, “Yes, I have. I’ve dreamt of it and it’s amazing. I like you, Taylor, I’ve always liked you.”

I stared at him blankly. “You mean you like, like me?”

“Yes.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Ask me on a date.”

He smiled and pulled into the school’s parking lot. He got out of his truck and opened my door. He grabbed my hand, looking me in the eyes, and said, “Will you, Taylor Hunt, be my girlfriend and go on a date with me?”

I smiled and got out of his truck. We intertwined our hands and started walked towards the school. “Yes, Mr. Brett Greene, I will be your girlfriend and go on a date with you.”

“Whoa, since when are you two dating?” Andrew asked walking up to us when we got into the building.

“Since when do you care?” I asked cocking my head to the side. Brett and I kept walking all the way to homeroom.

“No PDA,” said our homeroom teacher when we walked into the classroom. I glared at her and we took our hands away from each other’s. We rolled our eyes and took two seats in the back of the classroom.

I walked to lunch with Cameron Collins, wide receiver from last year, and more than likely this year. “Are you going to be wide receiver again?” I asked casually throwing my stuff in my locker.

He shut his locker, locking it, and looked at me. “More than likely, what position do you want?”

“Quarterback, duh,” I said shutting my locker and started to walk down the hall. “I mean that’s what position I want, but I’ll probably get running back.”

“Who knows, you might beat Shane in his own game,” Cam said chuckling.

I smiled and said, “You know what, I’m going to try my hardest to kick his butt and be quarterback.”

“I’ll cheer for you all the way,” he said opening the cafeteria door. “Hey, I’ll get your food, what do you want?”

“Just a turkey sandwich and water,” I said flashing him a smile. I walked towards the table with the jocks, my crowd. They were all guys, but they treated me like one so we’re cool. “Hey guys.”

“Hey,” Shane said smiling at me. “So, a little birdy told me you were trying out for my position. Is this true?”

“Yes, sir,” I said smiling. “And I’m going to get first-string quarterback.”

“Whatever!” Shane said infuriated. I rolled my eyes and ate my food when Cam came back. I tried to tune out all the guys’ conversations. When Brett sat next to me, I made small talk, but I was too busy imagining try-outs. Imagining all the guys being impressed, even the hot seniors.

Chapter One: First Day of School

[Written by SerialLover & kacoh15]

Tiffany Hunt walked into American History, her last hour. She smiled at the teacher, Mrs. Landers, and sat in the middle with her friends. She sat in front of Kaliee Mathews, a blond rich girl. "Hi, Kailee!"

Tiffany glanced back at Kailee and gave her a smile. "Hi there, Kailee. Are you trying out for the cheer squad?"

Kailee nodded smiling. "Oh, yeah. You are going to love, love, love my routine. I practiced it all summer." She is so not cheer leading type, Tiffany thought smiling to Kailee. "Your sister is trying out for the football team, why would she do that? I mean, she's a girl!"

I stared at her with a blank look and said, "I have no idea why my sister would try out for the football team, she's an oddball. That's why my daddy is in jail, because she got so annoying, he tried to strangle her."

At that moment, Taylor Hunt walked into the classroom and smirked when she saw TIffany. "Oh, look, if it isn't Miss TIffany."

Tiffany rolled her eyes and turned back around to Kailee. "Well, as you see, she is bit of an obnoxious brat."

Taylor glared at Tiffany thinking, Don't hit her, Tay. Walk to the back of the classroom, sit, and wait for someone to talk to. Taylor heaved a sigh and walked to the back of the room and sat down, waiting for someone to talk to.

When Taylor wasn't moving again, Tiffany turned back around while Kailee was in mid-sentence. Kailee tapped Tiffany on the shoulder twice. Tiffany looked back and said, "Look, you are really annoying and class is about to start, so shut it!" She turned back around right as the bell rang for class to begin.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey therrr! SerialLover here, how did you guys like the first chapter? Was it completely amazing? Yes, yes it was!!! DON'T DENY!!! Anyways, vote and comment.....and here is kacoh15: Hey people! Keep supporting us and we'll keep updating! IT WAS JUST RECENTLY EDITED!!!!! LOL. RAWR... rawr... meow... grrr.... quackk...

Continue Reading