Gifted

By changedtickets

Alyshia Weasley was not rich, or popular, or anything of the sort. Being part of the Weasley family definitel... More

Gifted
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14.5(Draco's POV)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Special Thanks
Author Goodbye and Information

07

686 16 4
By changedtickets

"Should I be scared?" I asked Draco. He said he was taking me on our first official date. Everyone older then their third year was at Hogsmeade so Draco was taking me somewhere here at Hogwarts. I had a fun time explaining to Ron why I wouldn't go with him since I promised we could spend some time together.

"Of course not," he said.

"You aren't taking me to the Death Eaters are you?" I joked.

"No," Draco mumbled.

"I was just joking!" I defended.

"Yeah, I know. Now quiet!" he orders. I stay quiet for about three minutes.

"Are we there yet?"

"Like five more steps, babe," he said. Babe? I liked the sound of that. "Okay, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and we were outside, on the Quidditch field and in front of us was a blanket with a picnic spread out on it. Next to that was two brooms.

"Omigod, Draco," I said. "I love it."

"Glad you like it," he said.

"Did you think I wouldn't?" I asked, he nodded. I gave him a quick peck on the lips that he quickly deepened. I pulled away and he pouted at me.

"I'm hungry," I said in my defense. "A girl's gotta eat!" I sat myself down on the blanket and picked up a sandwich that was on a plate. There were sandwiches, grapes, strawberries, and even chocolate donuts. My favorite foods and Draco had remembered. (Okay, I told him like three days ago, but still). Draco had asked me out(again) about a week ago when we...you know...made up. He explained to me that he had learned a spell that would allow him to make his mark disappear for a few hours so he could wear T-shirts, like he was right now. I couldn't help glancing at his left forearm ever so often. I had seen his arm with the mark and it was weird seeing it without the mark.

"You're a pig," Draco said, sitting down on the blanket as well and popping a grape into his mouth.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" I asked, through my bite of strawberry.

"No," he said. He leaned over and wiped my lower lip with his thumb. "You had strawberry," he explained. I whimpered. "You have no idea how much I wanted to lick that off do you?" he asked.

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"Really," he replied. "Now eat, so I can kiss you." I stuffed another bite of sandwich in my mouth.

"Did you make these?" I asked.

"Nope, the House Elves did," he said. I stared at him. "I got them to help my set up as well."

"Oh," I said and coughed as I choked on a piece of ham.

"Slow down," he said.

"Make up your mind!" I whine. "You keep telling me to hurry and then to slow down."

"Well if it really means that much to you," he flicked his wand and all of the food disappeared, including the sandwich in my hand.

"Hey!" I said. "My sandwich! I'll get you!" I lunged at him, knocking him to the ground. I screamed as he tickled me. We slowly reached a hill and we rolled down it together.

Me on top, on bottom, on top, on bottom. I was starting to get dizzy when we reached the bottom, me straddling him.

"God, you're hot," he said. I blushed and he ran his finger along the outline of my face. "You're amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, se-" I gave him a look at he grinned at me. "Can't I keep going?" he asked.

"No," I said. "I don't like it when people compliment me."

"Why not?"

"It makes me blush," I replied.

"Like you're doing now?" he laughed. I nodded. I felt myself flipping again and I landed on my back with Draco on top of me this time. He was using his arm to support himself above me.

"Can I compliment you?" I asked.

"Sure."

"You're the hottest guy I've ever seen, you're smart, you're kind to me, you care about me, and you're a damn good kisser," I said. He seemed to get the message because he leaned down and kissed me. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hey!" I exclaim. "First my sandwich and now you won't kiss me!" He grinning at me. This time I flipped him over, straddling him again, and leaning down, pressing my lips firmly onto his. The kiss was full of passion and something else I couldn't really figure out as Draco ran his hand up and down on my thigh. Under my skirt. It felt good and relaxing until he went a little farther up. I knew it was just hormones most likely, but it surprised me. I suddenly wanted his hand to go farther up and I identified the other feeling as lust.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth without even asking for entrance. I knew my mind was screaming STOP!! but my hormones were screaming YES! Draco's hand traveled up farther so that his thumb was tracing the hem on my underwear. I started grinding up against him and Draco withdrew his hand and pulled away from our kiss, obviously more in control of his behavior then me.

"We..need to stop," he said, breathing. I stared down at him. He was right. I wanted my first time to be special. Was he a virgin? Obviously not. He was the Slytherin Sex God, after all. But what if those were all rumors? I nodded and rolled off of him to lay on the grass next to him.

I was so curious that I just blurted it out. "Are you a virgin?" I asked. I looked over at him, his face had not emotion, it looked like it was in pain. "I'm sorry, I don't know were that come from, it's none of my business-"

"It is your business," he replied. I looked back over at him. His expression had softened. "And, no, I'm not." Of course. The rumors were true.

"Oh," I said softly.

"You don't mind do you?" he asked.

"No," I said. "It just would have been nice if..." I let my sentence trail off.

"If what?"

"Nothing, never mind," I replied.

"Can I guess you're a virgin?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well," he said, "then the guy who gets it will be very lucky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the book I just finished reading back onto the shelf where it came from. Most people were still at Hogsmeade, and Draco said he had some stuff he needed to do, so I decided to come here to the Library.

"Hello," I heard a voice say. I looked over to see Rachel.

"Oh, hi, Rachel," I said. I was reading over the titles, looking for a good book to read with Draco. We were doing out meetings again. Our next one was tomorrow. Along with me reading with him, he was also helping me with my potions. I was doing a whole lot better.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just looking for a book," I replied. "You?"

"Looking for a book," she said.

"Any specific?"

"History of Magic," she said. I gave her a small grin.

"Not to happy about it?" I asked.

"Not at all," Rachel said. "I did have a question for you, though it may sound rather odd."

"Shoot it," I said, pulling out a book that looked interesting and putting it away when I saw it talked about laws such as marriage, theft, etc. I wasn't reading that aloud.

"I was wondering what you were doing with Draco Malfoy on the Quidditch Field?" she asked. I froze what I was doing, but quickly recovered.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said.

"Don't be silly," she said. "I went out to the field to get some fresh air, the least I expected was to find to people kissing. Turns out they were you two."

"I seriously don't know what you mean," I continued. Dammit! Why hadn't we been more careful! It could have been my brother that saw us. Then Draco would be dead and I'd probably be in the Hospital Wing.

"I'm not going to tell anyone," she said, lowering her voice to whisper. "Besides, I think you two look cute together." I bit my lip and decided to trust her.

"Thank you," I said. "I really like him."

"We're friends, aren't we?" she asked suddenly.

"We've never really talked before, but I hope we can be good friends, yes," I said.

"Good," she replied. "Thank you for being nice to me."

"No problem," I said, smiling at her. "Thank you for not telling about Draco and I."

"If it's a secret to you, I would never tell," she replied. I looked around.

"Since, Bella's...not here...and I'd like to become better friends with you, can I ask you some advice?" I asked.

"About boys?" she asked. "I've never had a boyfriend, but I've read a lot of books."

"Okay, thanks," I said. "Draco's not a...virgin, and I am...I'm just worried that if we ever reach that point, I'll be horrible. I also would like to wait until I get married to lose it, but my hormones want something else."

"Well I...um...I'm not sure I can really help you on that," she said with a nervous laugh. "Does Draco seem to be able to control himself?"

"Yeah, he seems like he doesn't want to, but he stops," I said. "I think mainly for me."

"Then I think you should trust him for now, try to let your mind control you instead of your desire, or anything like that," she said. "If it goes so far, most men would ask a virgin girl if they were sure they want to do that. Just say no, no matter how much you want to say yes. Does he know you're a virgin?"

"Yeah," I said. "I told him today."

"Then I think he's going to try his hardest to stop himself during any situation," she replied. "I've seen the way he looks at you. He really, really likes you and if it happens, I'm sure he would want it to at least be special, not some trick against a wall or something."

"Thank you," I said. I doubt Bella would be able to give that kind of advice. I would still talk to her about it, but I'm glad Rachel was my friend now. She looked at me for a minute.

"You really like him, too, don't you?" she asked. A smile crept up my lips.

"I really do," I admitted. "I feel like I can be myself around him, I'm not afraid to eat, or I'm not afraid of my weight or how I look. It's comforting to be around him...who do you like?" Rachel blushed.

"Well, I...it's embarrassing," she said.

"Oh come on!" I exclaimed. "It can't be any more embarrassing then me liking Draco!"

"Well...well, I like...I like you're brother, George," she said. I gaped at her. "I know! I know! He's three years older then me! I don't care though! I liked him since my first year here!"

"I wasn't going to say he was to old," I said. "I was just surprised, that's all. I'm glad you like him, George is a really nice guy. He'll treat you right if you ever get together."

"Thanks for understanding," she said. "Do you think...do you think he knows I exist?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. I made a mental note to ask George who he likes in my next letter. "Hey!" I said, suddenly getting a great idea. "Would you like to spend Christmas with my family?"

"That's so far away right now," she said. "I'd have to talk to my mum and dad about it."

"Then do so!" I replied. "It'd be so much fun. I have to go now, but I'll talk to you later! Think about it!" I got up and walked to the exit of the library and then when I reached the hall, sprinted until I got lost.

"Dammit!" I exclaim. "I can't even find my way to the exit while running." I looked around, I didn't recognize the hallway I was in. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a little girl. I looked closer and walked towards her. She let out a scream when she saw me and dropped the thing she was carrying. It looked, like some kind of machine.

"Let me help with that," I said. "Reparo! There you go." I let out a terrified scream as a curse came towards me. I fell to my stomach and it soared over my head. "What the hell is your problem!?" I looked up to see a boy that must be at least in his sixth year. I had never seen him before. He was holding the machine. Where was the little girl?

I scrambled to my feet just as another curse came at me. I threw myself to the right and a column behind me exploded. "Sh*t!" I looked at my bleeding leg. I sent a curse flying at the guy be he blocked it, sending another spell that I was barely able to block on my own.

"What's your problem!" I yelled as I stood up only to drop back to the ground and roll as a plant I had been next to caught on fire. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Stupify!" I yelled and the spell hit my attacker square on the chest.

I looked around for anyone else and quickly put out the fire with some water. I made my way over to the boy so I could get a closer look at him. I kept my wand pointed at him. I could tell by the crest on his robes that he was in Slytherin.

"Stupify!" I heard someone yell and flung myself behind a door. What the hell was going on. I looked around the corner to see no one other then...Draco?

"What the hell, Draco!" I shouted.

"Aly?" he asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, as well as why you were trying to hex me!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't know it was you!" he said. I let out a shaky breath.

"You set him here?" I asked. "And why exactly would you do that?" He swallowed and touched his left forearm with his wand slightly. His mark.

"You know why," he said.

"That doesn't give any excuse for you set someone here to attack people or shoot random curses at random people who might just happen to be your girlfriend!" I growl.

"Listen, babe, I didn't-"

"Babe?" I asked. "You almost curse me and you call me babe? The least you could do is say you're sorry and tell me what the hell you're doing!"

"Okay! I'm sorry, Aly!" he exclaimed.

"You're not forgiven until you tell me what you're doing," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"C'mon, Aly!" he said. "You know I can't tell you everything and you know why!"

"Sure I do, but you're going to have to tell me anyways," I replied.

"You didn't have any problem with it before," he said.

"That was before you tried to hex me!" I exclaimed.

"Can't we leave that behind right now?" he asked. "I didn't even hit you! It was a mile off anyways!"

"Then spit it out! Explain!"

"Aly, I-"

"Do it!" I shouted.

"I...I-er-I have to kill someone," he said.

"And who would that person be exactly?" I asked.

"Dumbledore," he said hesitantly. "I don't want to, so don't look at me like that! The Dark Lord ordered me to! What do you expect me to do? Let him kill me?"

"Not at all," I said. "I understand."

"I mean really-wait, what?" he asked.

"I said I understand," I replied. "It's your mission. I don't want to know how, though."

"I suppose I get that," he said, running his fingers through his hair. "I don't even know."

"Just...just don't do anything stupid," I said softly. I stand on my tip-toes and give him a light kiss. He tries to pull me closer but I pull away.

"Are you...okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. "I think I hear people getting back for dinner. I should go get ready." I start walking away.

"Aly..." Draco trails off. "Aly, I have something important to say." I pause waiting for him to continue.

"Go ahead," I say when he doesn't.

"I love you."

Okay, cliffhanger! Don't ya love me? Ah, c'mon, I know you do!

See, I kept my promise, Rachel was in this one!

Aly to the side ->

Comment, Vote, Save <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.1K 41
π–½π—Žπ—†π–» π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ (a draco malfoy social media story) i guess it was just dumb love... republished: november 5, 2022 tags: #16 in #dracoxoc: may...
134K 3.7K 13
Rose Weasley is not your normal girl. She’s the badass with the best marks, the girl every guy wants but will never get-she’s the one everyone talks...
476 68 31
[COMPLETED] It is Ivy Potter's second year at Hogwarts. After her first year, she has accepted the reality of being Harry Potter's missing twin siste...
29.9K 556 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...