New friends, New faces.

By JazmineEspinoza

A Jc Caylen ,Kian Lawley And a O2L fanfic my first one so here goes More

Intro
Florida
The numbers!
After Vidcon
Authors note
The after math.
Home!!
Starting our path to them!

❤️The Date❤️

41 2 0
By JazmineEspinoza

As we are walking, I look at Jc and see his eyes widen with excitement like when a kid wakes up on Christmas morning. I follow his eyes only to see this huge hat store and by now I'm sure we look like a couple of crazy people who escaped the nut house. We go in and stay there for about an hour or at least what felt like a hour before we come out together with a total of 11 snapbacks. trust me there would have been more if this wasn't the first day of VidCon. i know now that i found a guy that i wanna keep around our interest in hats isn't the only thing we found in that hat store that night.

~Jc's POV~

I never thought that I would find a girl that loves snapbacks as much, even more than I do. I love it, I love her. Her eyes, her laugh, her smile.. God, her smile is to die for. She's amazing. I just wish we had more time but sadly time was the one thing we didn't have tonight.

~Courtney's POV~

Kian and I didn't want to go into the hat store, so we go into Forever 21 and looked around cause lord knows we both are a little too basic but that's what starts us bonding we talked a lot tonight about our family our past and our favorite things. While we were looking, I get a text.

-Jazmine- where are you guys? Thanks for ditching us.

-Me- we didn't want to go into the hat store, so we came to Forever 21. Calm your tits.

-Jazmine- K we're coming. We both got snapbacks. oh and they are calm thank you very much!

-Me- 😑😑 How many did you waste your money on? cause i know damn well your ass went into that store with your wallet open.....

-Jazmine- ...6 and Jc got 5.

-Me- Omg Jaz.. Really? You guys have a problem. how are you gonna fit them in your suit case to take home cause there was absolutely no room when i looked in it!

-Jazmine- get over it lol we are waiting outside. and your right i might have to buy another bag just for hats......... btw Jc is a dream how's kiki

-Me- Okay, we are checking out now. and really kiki? how'd you think of that one?

-Jazmine- Jc told me to call him that and it kinda stuck. now hurry I'm hungry!!!!

-ME- When are you not hungry?

After Kian and I checkout, we go outside to see Jazmine and Jc. "So, what did you buy?" Jazmine asks me. "I didn't get anything." I say. "Well, where are we gonna eat cause ya girl is starving!" Jazmine says. I laugh this girl could eat every five minuet's if I feed her that much. "Taco Bell?" Jazmine suggests. The guys look at her like she is crazy. "Let's go somewhere better." Jc says. " What's better then Taco Bell?" jaz said "I think I know the perfect place." Kian smiles. I look at them weirdly. We ended up going to this amazing place called Fuji and then going to get frozen yogurt. Kian and I really clicked. I've always had a crush on him from his videos, but he's even better in person. I mean have you seen this kid!!!

~Kian's POV~

Shopping was cool. We took the girls out to eat and I think they were shocked that we payed for their food like do guys in Oklahoma never do that??? When we started our walk home, I kept looking at Courtney she's just so beautiful. I keep looking at her, hoping that she likes me as much as I like her. I've learned a lot about her. She loves all animals, but her favorites are dogs and hedgehogs, and so much more. I want to see her more. I don't want these three days with this

beautiful amazing girl to end. Yet one of them is already gone.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...