Maze Runner kidnapped?

By TatiiOli

"One funny thing about us, spies. We're not normal. Yeah sure, we suppose to live a "normal" life like Hannah... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

177 8 0
By TatiiOli

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update but this chapter is long!! Yeeey! I hope you like it! Txx 

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

* Dylan O'Brien's POV *

I hear some voices in the background and I try to open my eyes. I feel my hands tied in my back and my legs tied too. As I open my eyes I see the rest of my friends. Some of them were still sleeping but some of them are already waking up.

-Where are we? – Thomas whispered looking at me scared

I looked at the room where we were and all I see is a door that was closed and a closet next to it. There was a window where we can see a couch of the living room, I bet they use to watch us. There was a small table and some chairs and then us on the ground. We were sitting in a half a circle, every one of us were tied.

-I can't see anything. – Kaya whispered

It's true. All the light that we have is the window where we see the couch and a window on the wall where Kaya and I were leaning, however that window had the curtains closed.

-IS ANYONE HERE? – Dexter screamed when he woke up

We looked at him scared because the laugh that we were hearing stopped and we heard some steps and then the big door opened revealing 6 mans. Who are they? What they want from us?

-Who are you? – I asked looking at them.

-We're "The Lord gang" and you guys are official kidnapped. – One of them said laughing making me almost throw up.

-What a sick game is this? – Kaya asked trying to break free from the handcuffs but without success

-We just want money. – Other answered laughing

Then I heard small steps and... Wendy? Was next to a guy.

-WENDY HELP US! THEY ARE KIDNAPPING US AND-

-Shut up Sangster, she's part of this too. – He said laughing and I look at her shocked as she took off her wig showing her long brown hair. Ok, I'm being pranked.

-This is horrible. – Will said closing his eyes– This is a prank.

-Mack, me and Tatiana we're going to the groceries. – The one with glasses said looking at Wendy. Wait? He said Tatiana?

-Sure. – Mack said

-Her name is not even Wendy. – Kaya said closing her eyes – This is bullshit.

I looked at both of them and they left leaving us with 5 guys. And they are scaring me.

-Please let us go. – Dexter said biting his lips

-No. – One of them said and he looked at me – My name is Mack. I'm the boss in here. You can scream, try to escape, however but guess what? Nobody will hear you and you can't escape.

-We give you money. – Kaya said crying – Please let us go.

-Sweetheart you gonna stay here a little while. – One of them said laughing

-Mario shut up. – Mack said rolling his eyes

Mario put his hands in defeat and they turned their backs leaving.

This is gonna be a long night.

-Where's Blake? – Aml asked talking for the first time

Mack looked at him and smiled.

-He's safe don't worry. – He said in a scary voice.

* Tatiana's POV *

I parked the car when we arrived at the supermarket. Harry went to get the cart to put the groceries and then we entered together.

-I made a list while we were in the car. – Harry said taking off the list of the pocket

-Nice. – I said smiling at him

-I didn't put the things that girls need. – Harry said looking worried

-No worries. – I said laughing

First we went to buy meat and some fish, and then we went to buy vegetables, fruits and other stuff.

-We should buy more chips. – Harry said laughing putting some more chips.

-I'm gonna get some girls stuff, be right back. – I said leaving Harry with the milk.

When I was in the girls stuff I dialed Alice's number.

-Hello?

-We already got them. – I said looking if Harry was near

-We know, police is already on the case.

I sighed looking at the tampons.

-Be safe okay? You are strong enough.

I bite my lip and turned off the phone and took some tampons.

-Are you alright? – Harry asked coming to me – You're pale.

-I'm worried about the cast. – I said truly. I knew that Harry hated this mission and I could trust him. I hope.

-Me too. – He said sighing walking with the cart.

-Is the first time you guys do it? – I asked

Harry looked at his hands and then to my eyes

-I don't know Tats; I'm only in this gangue for a year.

I nodded looking at him

-But I know that Luke and Richard know something.

-What do you mean? – I asked

-After Mack told us the mission, I heard Luke saying to Richard "Not again".

I looked at him and then I grabbed some cereal.

-Wow. – I said

-Yea, that was my reaction. I mean, I know that I can trust you, Richard and Luke but that scared me. – He said

-You trust me? – I asked looking at his eyes

-Of course Tatiana, you have a golden heart.

-A golden heart? – I asked confused

-You're too good, nice, for the gangue. – He said smiling to me

-Well, you are too. – I said smiling

-I did bad thing Tats.

I looked at his eyes and I knew he was feeling guilty for wherever he did in his past.

-Me too Harry, but that doesn't change who we are, that doesn't change our heart and certainly doesn't change my opinion about you. – I said and he looked at me – Nobody is perfect Harry, everyone does mistakes however I know that you have a pure heart. Although you did in the past, I like this Harry I see in front of me.

He smiled and he hugs me. Wow, it's the first time that I hug one of them.

-Thank you. – He said

I looked at him and smiled.

-No problem.

~~~~~~

With the help of Ben, we put the groceries in the kitchen.

-That took time. – Mario said grabbing a package of cookies

-There were so much people in the supermarket. –Harry said

We put the groceries on the right places and I went to the couch.

-How they going? – I asked looking through the window seeing them.

This window is in the middle of living room and it's big.

-Okay I guess. – Ben said

-I don't even know their names. – I said looking at them

-Well come with me. – Mack appeared next to me – I think they need to drink something.

I nodded and I went to the kitchen and grabbed 8 bottles of water and followed Mack and Luke. We bought a lot of water.

-Here let me help you. – Luke said grabbing 4 bottles

-Okay guys listen to me. – Mack said receiving their attention

-I know that you are not happy to being here, but life is what it is. This is Tatiana and Luke. Tatiana is the cooker of the house and she offered to give food and drink for you. However I don't trust you, so Luke here, is gonna be with her. I should warn you that Luke is the best guys with weapons or fighting. – Mack said

-Hey! – Mario complained listening in the living room.

Mack rolled his eyes and he grabbed the first guy.

-This is Aml, the oldest of them, he haves 30 years old I guess. – Mack said as he unlocked his handcuffs.

Luke gave him a bottle and he accepted drinking it.

-Are you hungry? – I asked looking at him

-No. – He said looking at the ground

-You should be cooperating it if you don't want to die. I'll be in my office if you need me. – Mack said leaving, Harry came giving me 2 packages of cookies and he left closing the door.

In the room was only me, Luke and the cast.

I opened the cookies and offered him. He looked at me for a second and he grabbed one. I smiled at him and sat in front of him on the ground while he was eating.

-Tatiana be careful. – Luke said taking off his gun scaring them

-I'm okay Luke. – I said looking at him and then to Aml that grabbed another cookie and ate.

He drank a bit more water and he looked at me. I went behind him and I tie him the handcuffs and went to the other guy and took off his handcuffs. I give him cookies and water too.

-What's your name? – I asked

-Dexter.

I nodded and I handcuff him after he finished eating.

-What is your name? – I said sitting in front of the blonde guy.

-You kidnap and you didn't even know our names? – He said rolling his eyes drinking water

-Fair enough. – I said and I looked at Luke

-Will Poulter. – Luke said and I nodded

-So everyone knows our names except you? What a worst kidnapper. – The Asian guy said next to him and I looked at my hands while the blonde guy ate a cookie.

-I bet she was the one who gave the idea. – Will said

-SHUT UP! – Luke said making them quiet – She was the one who saved Blake, she was the last one to agree with this crazy plan and she was the one who said to give you food. If it wasn't her you would die starving. Now, I hear one more time talking shit about her I will not hesitated to put a bullet in your shitty brain! You understand me?

I looked at Luke and he was red in the face with the gun pointed to Will who was shaking with fear.

-Luke calm down. – I said looking at his eyes

-He's talking shit about you in front of me! – He said with anger

I got up and put handcuffs in Will and came closer to Luke who was pointing his gun to Will. I went closer to him with my hands in air.

-C'mon Luke, it's over... Put the gun down.

He looked at me breathing slowly.

-No.

I went closer to him and touched his gun and together we put the gun down. I grabbed the gun and hug him. He hesitated at beginning but then he hugged me tight.

-Thank you for protecting me Luke. – I whispered at his ear

He smiled and then looked at me.

-Call Richard and go to sleep. – I said

He looked at Will and sighed he kissed my forehead and left the room.

-Omg, I thought I was dead. – Will said breathing really fast

-If I was in your shoes, I wouldn't do that again. – I said looking at him and then to the gun.

Since the beginning Luke protected me at everything. When Mack introduced me at the gangue Richard didn't wanted a girl in the gangue, Ben and Mario didn't like me and Harry was too shy to even say "Good Morning" to me. So, the only person that I talked was Luke. Luke is for me the best with weapons and he is really good at fighting, he gives me lessons sometimes, although I am a spy since I was little, Mack wanted me to do that because I was a girl. And they don't know who I really am. But the reason for Luke to protect me like that is because he promised me that whatever happens he would protect me and stand my side. A few weeks passed and Richard started to be nice with me and actually being a good friend and Harry talked to me.

-Thank you. – The O'Brien guy said

I looked at him.

-For what?

-For saving my friend ass. – He said and Will rolled his eyes

-I'm not gonna apologize if that what you want.

I looked at him and laughed and Richard entered.

-What happen to Luke? He almost killed Harry for not knowing where I was. – He said taking the gun off my hands.

-That kid talked bad things about me. – I said and looked at Richard

-In front of Luke? You're crazy. – Richard said laughing – I'm surprised he didn't kick Mario's ass yet.

-I don't let him. – I said taking off the handcuffs of the Asian guy and gave him water

-I want to be invited to your guys wedding. – He said and I glare him

-He's only a friend Rich now shut up. – I said rolling my eyes and looked at Asian guy

-My name is Ki Hong Lee before you ask. – He said drinking water

I nod and after he finished I went to the girl.

-What's your name?

-Kaya Scodelario. – She said nicely and scared

I nodded watching her drinking and eating

-This is taking forever. – I said looking at Richard – We need to talk with Mack and trying a better plan.

-Any ideas? Mario already said that it's a waste of time give them food and drinks. – Richard said

-I'm gonna think one. – I said next went to O'Brien.

-Dylan O'Brien is my name. – He said eating cookies

-You actually are the nicest of all of them. – I said

-I think it's better be nice to our kidnappers while they gave us food and drinks. – He said making me smile

He smiled and then went to the guy next to him. The boys here are really pretty but him... Wow. He smelled nice, he was very good looking.

-Name's Thomas Sangster. – He said drinking water looking at me

-You're British. – I said and then looked at Will and Kaya – And they are too.

-Yea. – Thomas said

After he finish I went next to Richard.

-Do you tie them all? – He asked

-Yes. – I said leaving the room with Richard next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 328 26
When the new Greenie (Thomas) meets a girl named Paige Everdeen, their worlds collide. Making it clear, they were put there for a reason. Getting out...
21.9K 768 36
"We are never getting out of here are we," I said to my best friend without the slightest bit of hope. "Come on, Teddy. Don't think like that," he s...
19.8K 432 77
"You think your good enough for that?" "Tell that to the man you have to bury." *************************************************** The Scorch Rea...
7.9K 173 14
Y/n works for the Profesor as a cleaner tidying up after all his explosive strange inventions however one day he creates the machine that can take an...