Infinte Blood (Diabolik Lover...

By Neko_Cake

After so long finally vampires rule the world. Everything changed the economy,politics everything. We don't h... More

Chapter 1: The Ball
Chapter 2: What?
Chapter 3: The Riddle
Chapter 4: The Castle
Chapter 5: The Different Princes

The World

10.6K 286 15
By Neko_Cake

~Your POV:~

When i was little i saw the whole world crumble into nothing.Wars started happening and everything suddenly collapsed the world was in shut down mode.The government did nothing and let the whole world go crazy that was until a man named Karl Heinz the vampire king took over.

The whole world went crazy a vampire as a ruler? That's crazy! Well after a while people agreed to let him be ruler.The king of the whole world named Karl Heinz and his sons Prince Shuu,Prince Reiji,Prince Ayato,Prince Laito,Prince Kanato,Prince Subaru,Prince Ruki,Prince Kou,Prince Yuma and Prince Azusa.

In a instant they could have you killed

Well lets get back to me.....

The name's (y/n) (l/n) and i was not expecting what was gonna happen next...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
949K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...