The Fire

By KathrynJLOL

CEO Dominic Taylor Diamond is looking for a new hot secretary, He's interviewed tons of women all gorgeous bu... More

I - Interview
II - Interview 2
III - Celebration
IV - First day
V - Where is he?
VI - Rehired
VII - Staying Late
VIII - Strictly Business
IX - Business Dinner
X - Cheater
XI - Casual Day
XII - No Bullshit
XIII - Make me
XIV - Busted Knuckles
XV - Doctor Doctor
XVII - Business Suits & Fake Smiles
XVIII - New me, New man.
XIX - Cold Bus Stop Benchs
XX - cheesin'
XXI - "Secret Admirer"
XXII - Carnations
XXIII - Trouble has been initiated.

XVI - Dinner & Porsches

51 2 0
By KathrynJLOL

"What the hell happened while I was gone?" Sandra questions "I was gone for one day and I miss something big apparently" She whines.

"Well..." I say.

"Oh come on Tori spit it out" She grips me by the shoulders.

"Okay okay chill out I'll tell you" I remove her hands "Basically...." I tell her the whole story from Evan showing up to Dominic flipping shit and hurting his hand.

"Holy shit! That's awesome" She cheers. "Dominic can kick ass? fuck yeah!"

I laugh at her childish act before going back to scheduling meetings.

"So what are your plans for this weekend?" Sandra asks.

"Um, I don't really know probably just sitting at home watching Netflix and eating a dozen donuts" I shrug.

"Seriously? That's your weekend? No going out or any dates?" she say boringly.

I shake my head slowly "No?"

"We have got to get you a man!"

"I don't think so, If you don't remember I just got out of a bad relationship." I huff "its not the right time yet" She nods in agreement.

*Few Hours Later*

After Scheduling, Stacking, and Storing I can finally go home. I bid Sandra and a few other co-workers goodbye before heading to my car. I try to start my car but with no luck it doesn't.

I begin yelling after a few more tries "Oh my god you stupid piece of sh-"

"Woah there, someone's got a sailors mouth" Some guy cuts me off. I look up and see Dominic leaning against my car smirking.

"Not. A. Good. Time." I glare at him. He throws his hands up in defense "Sorry Sweet cheeks I was just going to offer my help but someone is a bit pissy" He begins walking away slowly.

"Wait!" I call. He turns around with a big smile plastered on his face "Yes?" He sing songs. I glare at him again "You said you were going to help me?" I ask.

"Well of course, I wasn't going to just let you sit here all night" Dominic leans back on my car.

I get out and open the hood "What do you know about cars?" I question while looking at my engine. Dominic stands next to me examining my cars parts.

"Well one thing I know for certain is that you were right" He looks at me. I cock an eyebrow at him. "Your car really is a piece of shit" The corners of his lips turn up causing me to laugh.

"Well I don't know what to do other than give you a ride" He confesses. "Your battery is toast along with the rest of these parts" He points to every part under my cars hood.

Putting my face in my hands I grown loudly "Ugh why does this shit always happen to me?" I complain.

Dominic pulls me into a hug rubbing my back slowly "Shhhh it's okay" He consoles.

"No its not!" I whine. "I don't have the money for a new car or to get this one fixed. I'm screwed." I confess while burying my face into his chest.

"Come on We're going to dinner. My treat." He grabs my hand guiding me to his car.

****

"I thought you said we were going to dinner?" I question as he parks in what I'm guessing is his driveway.

"I'm making dinner while you relax" Dominic explains. We walk up to his porch, I look around while he unlocks the door. His front yard is secured with iron fencing and large gate doors. His garden has various dead rose bushes and tulips.

"You going to come in or just stare at the dead flowers?" He teases. I flash him a fake smile while walking into his foyer. His house was big but not flashy, Just big enough.

"It comes with three bathrooms, four bedrooms, and two living areas" He shows me around. The first thing I notice is the kitchen. It's stunning, Stainless steel appliances, white marble counters, and black cabinets.

"Your island is as big as my bed" I gawk. Dominic laughs.

"Come on there is more to drool over" He grabs my hand in his leading me away. I look over to see a light gray sectional in the middle facing a beautiful fireplace and flat screen TV. I'm guessing that's the living room. He then takes me upstairs showing me the bedrooms and bathrooms except his own. Let me just say, They were all outstandingly gorgeous.

"So, did you decorate yourself or?" I cross my arms.

He rubs the back of his neck "I uh hired someone to decorate everything while I was out on a business trip" He admits.

I walk over to the sectional and take a seat "Well how did they know that you'd like it if you weren't here?" I question.

"I picked everything out before I went and they just put it in the house and painted everything" He shrugs.

I nod at his answer. He walks over to the kitchen and begins creating his masterpiece for dinner.

"You can turn the TV on or something I don't care" He yells way to loud.

Well since I have permission to do anything I want, might as well look around the house again. I get up and make my way upstairs to the second living area he didn't show me. I open the door and realize its an office. Wow he really doesn't know the term 'don't bring your work home with you'.

"I didn't show you this room for a reason you know?" He whispers in my ear. I nearly jump out of my skin at the sound of his voice.

"I know but I got curious" I admit.

He shuts the door and guides me back downstairs "Well I guess I'd rather have you snoop through that room than my own" He laughs making me look at him strangely.

"What's in your room that I'm not aloud to see?" I pry.

Dominic shakes his head going back to cooking "Nothing, I just like my privacy" He says.

He's hiding something. I know it.

"Well you know what I think?" I smirk.

He raises an eyebrow at me "What?"

"I think you have something in there you don't want me to see"

"Oh darn you caught me" He says sarcastically. "What do you think is in there?" He questions while handing me a plate filled with steak, potatoes, and asparagus.

I take a few bites of the food before answering. Wow he can really cook, This steak is so juicy.

"Mmmm" I moan.

"Is it good or did I do something to cause that noise?" Dominic smirks at me. I smack him on the arm.

"It's very good. Thank you Dominic" He smiles while eating as well.

"So you never answered my question" He inquires.

"Oh, hmmmm" I begin to think "I bet you have some type of sex dungeon behind your door" I wink. Dominic chokes on his water making me laugh at his reaction.

"What the hell Victoria?" He laughs.

I shrug "You asked" I say finishing the rest of my dinner. Dominic takes our dishes and loads them into the dish washer.

"Come on I want to show you something" He extends his hand out for me.

I cross my arms and raise my eyebrows at him "Sir, Are you showing me your dungeon?" I try to hold back my smile.

An evil smirk snakes its way onto his features uh oh what did I just start "No, not yet" He winks. My eyes bulge out of my head. Oh my god did he really just say that? I take his hand allowing him to take me wherever his heart desires. He leads me into a dark room the only light was from the door we came through until he closed it. Now I'm left in a dark room where I cant see shit and Dominic let go of my hand.

"Dominic?" I whisper yell. I'm blinded when the lights turn on quickly causing me to blink rapidly at the brightness surrounding me. Once I regain my vision I see Dominic waltzing towards me. He puts his hands around my waist allowing me to lean into him.

"Look what's around you" He motions infront of us. I gasp realizing where we are. We're in his Garage. I begin counting the cars until my eyes catch one in particular. Oh my god is that a- I run over to the car nearly tripping over my own feet.

"Oh my god is this a Porsche?" I nearly scream from excitement.

Dominic walks up to me and the car "It's a 911 Turbo S Cabriolet Porsche to be exact" He smiles "You like?"

"Like? I love!" I drool over the red beauty. I hear jingling of keys causing me to turn around. There stands Dominic with the keys in hand.

"It's yours to borrow if you want" He tosses the keys my way. I catch them before they hit me in the face. I stare at him in confusion. He's letting me borrow his sports car?

"Whats the catch?" I ask.

This makes him laugh "No catch. you have no way to work so there's your way for now." He points at the keys in my hand.

"But its your car" I say still in shock at what's happening right now.

"Yeah but If you haven't notice I have quite a few" He motions to all his other cars "Besides I bought that one for my mom but she refused because it was to expensive of a gift so it's just been sitting there" He explains.

I look down at the keys, to the car, then back to Dominic. Suddenly I scream with joy while jumping into his arms. I kiss his cheek over and over again muttering thank you every so often.

"You're welcome" He laughs putting me back down on the ground. The corners of my lips turn up when I notice the lipstick stain on his cheek now.

"Oh my god look at your face" I laugh. He rubs the lipstick off with a disgusted look on his face.

"You're lucky you're so cute you know that?" He asks.

My face twists in confusion before it hits me. I scream and run around the cars. He chases after me trying to wipe the lipstick on me.

"No Dominic don't please" I laugh still running away. He catches me holding his hand centimeters away from my face.

"I wont rub it on you if you agree to one thing" He says quietly.

"What's that?" I say just as quiet.

He looks up into my eyes "Go on a date with me"

I smile "Okay".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
4.5K 114 34
"You are mine! And I know that you me as badly as I want you." Chanyeol whispers as he caresses her cheek lightly with his thumb. ✧ A free spirited...
764 10 9
It was always the Mr. CEO, devilishly handsome, rich, and intelligent that sweep off the damsel in distress. I am exactly that, except I have a grea...
6M 234K 45
"Wait let me get this straight, you want me to get fat?" Cara does not know if she should be offended or threatened. Was this his grand plan to make...