Dragon Ball Bf scenarios

By imahappybanana

for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict ab... More

intro
how you met
when you meet again
realizing they loved you
When you tell each other
When you get caught singing
what you do for Halloween
First kiss
nicknames!
when you wear something of his
When he tells you stories
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
When you get hurt PART 1
WHEN YOU GET HURT PART 2
When you have a lazy day part 1
Lazy day part 2
Haha authors note
When he reads your diary
When they use a pick up line
When they get scared
Raditz
When you realize something...
Who they are jealous of
When you realize something part 2
Who secretly has a crush on you
PDA
The rings
The proposal 1-2-3
The REST of the proposals
Your phone background
Dating them includes
How you sleep
couple song
Your wedding dress
Your favorite wedding photo
When they cheat
His favorite thing about you (physically)
AN
What they love about you (NOT PHYSICAL)
(Alternate timeline) #1
The babys room
Your favorite text convorsation
Pets!
Please read
Alternate 2 part 1
Imagine set 1

When you realize you love him

12.7K 200 55
By imahappybanana

Goku

You were on your way to Goku and Gohans house for a while. Apparently Gohan needed help with some of his homework and Goku didn't know how to do it. You smiled seeing there house. You walked closer to see Goku outside training and Gohan sitting at a picnic table holding his head. Goku looked over at you and gave you the classic Goku smile. "Hey (Yn)!" Goku waved and started walking towards you. Gohan looked up,shut his book and went to run to give you a hug but he tripped on one of the table legs. You gasped and he got up. "I'm okay!" He smiled happily before limping over. "Are you sure Gohan?" Goku raised his eyebrow. Gohan smiled and nodded. "I'm fine Dad, I just scraped my knee pretty good." You walked towards Gohan and gave him a small hug. "Are you sure that your okay?" You looked Gohan in the eyes and he nodded. You looked at his pants and noticed that there was a giant hole from when he fell. Goku must've noticed to because he walked over and was staring at Gohans knee too. "Gohan go sit back down. I'm going to go get the first aid kit." Goku walked inside and Gohan sat on the bench. You walked over and sat next to Gohan. You looked over at him and he was staring at you. You smiled at him and he smiled back. "Hey (Yn)?" You looked over at him and he was staring at the ground. "Have you ever met my mom?" Gohan looked as if he was going to cry. You pulled him closer to you and held him. "Not formally but I did see her when I went to do a final checkup on you and your father. She seemed mad and pushed me to the ground." You started stroking his hair. He shook as he held in his sobs. "Gohan you know that you can cry right? Bottling up your emotions will only end up with you having a breakdown later. One that you won't be able to control." You pulled Gohan onto your lap and he broke. His body shook violently as he cried. You held onto him and comforted him by whispering in his ear and rubbing his back soothingly. You felt so bad for the boy. He must've held all this in for a long time. You continued to soothe the boy. You heard Gokus footsteps and you looked up, concern was written all over his face. You looked at Gohan again and kissed his temple. He shook and hiccuped before another wave of tears came. Goku sat next to you and looked at Gohan. He sat down the kit and and opened his arms. You looked at him before sighing. "Gohan your dad wants to hold you..." You said in a hushed voice. He tensed and cried harder. "No! Nonono!" Gohan started shaking his head and was breathing hard. "Gohan!" He started to cover his face and Tried fighting you off of him. You knew what he was having. "Gohan calm down!" You tried uncovering his face but he was stronger than you. Goku quickly understood and pulled his arms down. You grabbed Gohans face and held him in place. This is an anxiety attack. Many people got like this when someone leaves them or something happens. Goku pulled Gohan on his lap and held his arms down. "Gohan relax sweetie." You caressed his face and wiped away his tears. Gohan slowly calmed down. His sobs turned to sniffles and he stopped crying. You looked up at Goku to see his face looked calm but you could tell by his eyes that he was freaking out. Gohan mumbled something and you looked at him. "It'll be okay Gohan. Some people can't move after they have a panic attack." Gokus eyes widened. I gave him a reassuring smile before going back to Gohan. His eyes looked sad. I sighed and stood up. "Goku lets take him inside." He nodded and picked up the boy. You walked over to the door and held it open as Goku walked in. "Where should I sit him?" Goku asked nervously. "On his bed" you heard a yawn. Gohans eyes had shut and his breathing had evened out. "Okay" Goku led you to his room. You opened the door and walked in with Goku trailing behind. You pulled down Gohans bed covers and Goku layed Gohan down on the bed. You covered him up and kissed his head. He snored softly and smiled a little. You looked at Goku who smiled and waved you towards him. You walked close to him and he left towards the living room. He sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him. You smiled and sat. "What did Gohan say to you after I left?" He looked at you. His eyes shined brightly and they showed curiosity. "Well...he asked me if I met his mom. I told him no I didn't formally but I did see her when she left the hospital." Goku cringed at the memory and nodded. "But why was he crying?" You sighed. "I can only guess that the memory of his mother was to much for him. I told him that it wasn't good to hold in his emotions and to just cry. So that's what he did." Goku had a look of understanding. "Okay" you saw him smile brightly making your cheeks warm. He chuckled and lifted his arm as a way of saying "Give me a hug". You scooted closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. You could feel the heat from his body and it made you feel safe. You sighed happily and Goku smiled. "Thank you for being there for us (Yn)" Goku was clearly happy and if you would've looked up, you would've seen how red his face was. You hummed in response and started thinking. Your mind wandered to Goku. How he always made you feel safe, always made you happy, and made sure everyone was okay. Goku rubbed your back and kissed your head. You blushed dark and cuddled closer to him. The sound of his heartbeat lulling you to sleep. His hand stopped rubbing your back and you shut your eyes. Goku looked out the window to see that it was getting late. You started mumbling your thoughts. "Why must you be so sweet". Goku blushed and smiled. You smiled and dozed off. Goku started thinking about what you said. Were you talking about him? Were you seeing someone else? Do you even like him? He sighed and stared at you. "Why do you make me feel this way?" Goku chuckled seeing you stir. He picked you up and took you to his bedroom. He layed you down on his bed and layed next to you. His hands shook as he thought of how chi chi used to complain about how sleeping in bras hurt. He gently reached up your shirt and uncliped the metel. He slowly pulled of the shoulder straps and took it off. You stirred and Goku blushed dark. He didn't want to creep you out. But you were dreaming.

You smiled happily sitting next to Gohan and Goku. You smiled and leaned on Goku as Gohan ran towards the small pond in the middle of the forest. He jumped in making you laugh. You looked up at Goku to see his eyes shining with happiness. He smiled a big smile and his hair shined in the moonlight. You leaned forward and kissed his cheek, making him blush. You chuckle and Goku gets a mischievous smile. He picks you up and throws you in the lake. You yell and splash around like a maniac. Goku looked worried and held out his hand. You grabbed it and pulled him in. You laughed and he picked you up making you scream. He laughed and you held onto him. He looked at you and you stared in each others eyes. He gave you a loving smile. You felt butterflies flutter in your stomach. He lowered you down and you wrapped your legs around him. His eyes shined in the moonlight and his hair glistened from the water. You smiled wider and leaned in slowly. He did the same. You blushed darker when you felt his breath hit your face. You were close to kissing when Gohan slashed you guys. You both laughed and went to get Gohan.

You blushed and Goku caressed your face. You realized how much you loved him in a dream....

Vegeta

You stared at Vegeta laying on the ground. It was like everything happened in slow motion. You saw Vegeta getting strangled by Frieza. You screamed and Goku started fighting the lizard. You ran next to Vegeta. "Ohmygosh Vegeta? Can you hear me?" You lifted his head onto your lap and he slowly nodded. "Why..are you here? I thought I told you to stay with the woman." His voice was quiet and painful. "I needed to make sure that you were okay!" You raked your fingers through his spikes hair. You heard a cackle. "Well well well! Vegeta actually found (Sn)! I didn't think she would care for you anymore." Friezas sickeningly happy voice made your heart leap in your throat. "Frieza leave us alone!" You growled at the prince. Vegeta body stiffened and he stared at you. "Shut up (Yn)! I don't want you hurt to" Vegeta whispered the last part. You stared at him. He never called you by your earth name. Tears formed in your eyes. "Vegeta..." You stared into his eyes. They were filled with pain and worry. You sighed and kissed his forehead. He shut his eyes and let out a sigh. He tried sitting up and you got up to help him. You saw Frieza let out a annoyed sigh and he pointed his finger at Vegeta. "No!" You screamed but it was too late. Vegeta had been shot through the chest by Friezas beam. You slid next to him and looked at him wide eyed. You put your hand over the hole and looked at Vegeta. His face was scrunched in pain and tears ran down the corner of his eyes. You felt the warm blood oozing out from under your hand. Your own tears fell from your eyes as you panicked. Vegeta opened his eyes and he gasped for air. You gave him a small smile. "It will be okay Vegeta. I can fix you!" You said trying to sound hopeful but failing. You heard that cackle. "I was trying to hit you both but sadly she moved." He shrugged and you saw Goku looking lividly at the man. You looked back at Vegeta and saw him staring at you. "Don't...lie to me" Vegeta groaned in pain as he moved his arm up to your cheek. Tears ran down harder and you placed your free hand on his. "Vegeta" you stopped when he mouthed "no". He rubbed his thumb on your cheek smearing the blood into a heart. He smiled and tried forming words. "I..need to tell you..about what really happened...to planet Vegeta" Your eyes widened. "Vegeta you can tell me later. You need to relax and stay awake." He shook his head. "No..You need to know...Frieza told us that it exploded.....but he really destroyed it." you heard Frieza chuckle. "Oh Vegeta,will you ever just give up?" You growled at the man."He...he killed everyone!...My father as well as kakarots...He even killed your mother" you sadness was now replaced with pure rage from the man. You looked at Vegeta and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it."(Yn),Kakarot...Please avenge all of the people he killed" he stared into your eyes and he forced a smile."Do it for me (yn)." You squeezed his hand tightly and stared at him until he faced the sky and smiled. "Vegeta....no...nonononono!" You shook your head and wept on the saiyan prince's corpse. "Don't leave me again!" You screamed and felt someone pulling you away. You fought back and grabbed ahold of Vegeta. "Please..." You held him close to your chest until you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see Goku staring at you sympathetically. "(Yn) you need to go back to the ship with Bulma. He's gone and there's nothing you can do. The dragonballs are gone." You hiccuped and shook your head. "Hohoho! Now little (Sn) is going to fight for her lost love. How touching." Goku stared at you and told you to run back to Bulma again. He looked serious and told you that this is what Vegeta would've wanted,for you to be safe. You were about to cry so you listened this time. You turned and ran back towards the ship but Frieza had other plans. He shot a death beam at you and it hit you in the shoulder. You yelled and flew at full speed until you saw Bulma. She saw your arm and immediately went to fix it. You silently wept the whole time and winced in pain as she cleaned your shoulder. She started asking you what happened and you explained to her that you were a saiyan like Goku and that you escaped from Frieza. You told her about Vegeta and how he died. "I'm sorry (Yn) that all of this happened so quickly. It's hard to process it all." She hugged you and you cried in her shoulder. "Bulma...I think I loved him" you snuffled and her eyes widened. "Oh no (Yn)....it'll be okay. We'll find a way to bring him back." She rubbed your back as your sniffles turned into silence. You sighed and looked at Bulma. "You should go lay down (Yn). everything will be okay. I promise!" She bounced a little and you nodded. "Okay, well see you in a while Bulma." She waved goodbye as you walked into a small bedroom. You layed down on the bed and shut your eyes. You felt sleep taking over your body and you yawned. You hoped Bulma would be right. You fell asleep thinking of Vegeta.

Krillin

You sighed and layed on the sand in front of kame house. Krillin was training his kamehameha in the water and knowing my grandpa he was rather watching some exercise show with women in it or reading one of his magazines. I sat up to see Krillin trying hard to focus. "Yo Krillin, You okay man?" He jumped and turned red. "Y...yeah! I'm okay. Just can't seem to make my kamehameha go as far as normal.." You stood up and rolled up your pant legs. "Something on your mind?" He turned darker and shook his head. "Nope. Not thinking of someone I like at all" you chuckled and walked next to him. "Okay then. So show me your kamehameha." You smiled and noticed his ears turning red. You laughed and he covered his face. "Stop laughing at me!" You covered your mouth and nodded. He uncovered his face and sighed, trying to compose himself. He went into his stance and charged up his kamehameha. He then shot it and it got maybe a mile away. You scoffed and he looked at you. "What? Can you do better?" You nodded. "Let me show you how it's done." You got into your stance and started charging up the kamehameha. You shut your eyes tightly and the ball of ki became larger. You heard your grandpa call out "Careful (Yn)! I don't want a flood!" You smirked, open your eyes and launched the ki. It went at least twice as far. You heard your grandpa laughing and you looked at an awestruck Krillin. "Told you shortie" you laughed as he turned red again. "How?" He looked in your eyes and you felt your chest flutter. "I focuse more ki by shutting my eyes. It seems to help" you smiled and felt your cheeks get warm. Krillin smiled and nodded. "I'll make that a mental note. Can we go inside now? It's at least 100 degrees." You laughed and nodded. "Last thing we want is a burnt shortie." You grabbed his hand and dragged him into kame house. You both sat on the couch and you thought for a second. "Hey Krillin do you like anyone?" You saw him jump and turn dark red. "W..why are you asking?" You chuckled and shifted so that your head was on his lap. "Just wondered" you thought it was cute when he got all flustered like this. "Well cause I feel like I should be honest yes. I do like someone but I doubt she'll like me back" you saw disappointment in his eyes. "Well who is it?" You were genuinely curious. His eyes got wide and he started studdering. "W..why would I tell you who I like?!" You looked down sadly. "I thought you would just tell me since we're ya know...so close" you sighed and were about to sit up when he started raking his fingers through your (hair color) hair. "Well I can tell you but I'm not going to." You shut your eyes and hummed in annoyance. "Can we play a game where I ask you questions then?" You opened your eyes and looked at him hopefully. He sighed "I can't say no to your puppy dog eyes". You cheered and started thinking. "Um....okay what color is there hair?" He smiled and stared off dreamily. "It's (your hair color)." You nodded as he continued playing with your hair. "Do they do martial artist?" He chuckled and nodded. "She's an amazing fighter". You sighed and stared at him. "Is she taller than you?" He widened his eyes and chuckled. "Yes she's taller than me but almost everyone is taller than me" you chuckled. "Oh yeah. Um....what do you like best about her?" He smiled widely. "She's beautiful,has an amazing personality and can cook! But I think I love her eyes. You can always tell how she's feeling." You started feeling a pain in your chest. "Oh...she sounds amazing Krillin." You shut your eyes again. Krillin chuckled and stared at you. "You know her very well." You thought for a second. "I feel so brain dead now Krillin." He smiled. "This is cause you wanted to figure out who I like." You giggled."guess so." It became silent. You focused on Krillins fingers that still ran through your hair,gently untangling any knots. This made you happy but he liked someone else. Your chest hurt more thinking about this. You let out a frustrated sigh. "So...(Yn) do you like anyone?" Krillins voice stopped the pain in your chest but instead replaced it with butterflies in your stomach. "I actually think I do like someone. I've never liked anyone before so I'm not positive" he chuckled. "Sounds like your not going to tell me either" you smiled and opened your eyes. "Why should I?" He smiled but put on a hurt face. "I just thought cause we're so close and all" you gently smacked him and he laughed. "Sorry (nickname) I had to" you grinned. "Of course you did" you smiled and sat there in a comfortable silence until your grandpa came in complaining about how Krillin was flirting with his "little girl". It was entertaining seeing Krillin so embarrassed as he tried talking his way out of his situation.

Yamcha

You stared in the other corner of the room at the blue haired girl clearly flirting with Yamcha. No this wasn't Bulma, but Marron....Krillins girlfriend. Rage boiled up inside of you as Krillin stood there awkwardly. You noticed that Bulma sat next to you at the bar and sighed."I don't like this chick. She gives off bad vibes" you nodded. "She's getting to close to him" Bulma giggled. "Why are you getting so possessive now? Do you like him?" She nudged your arm and you blushed. "I never said I liked him. She's just to close and it's making me feel funny" you glared at Marron as she touched Yamchas knee. Bulma laughed and touched your shoulder. "(Yn) that's called jealousy!" Your eyes widened. "Im not jealous! Just....watching out for him yknow?" You saw her hand move up his thigh and you saw him blush dark. "Sure you are. I'm going to try to talk some sense in Krillin. You go get her away from your man." She patted your back and went to Krillin. You saw her trying to sit on his lap and you had enough. You got up and walked next to Yamcha and sat down. "Hey Yamcha!" Your face held a sickeningly sweet smile and you held onto his arm. He looked at you shocked and you heard Marron scoff and walk away. "Hey what was that for?" He rubbed your hand that was in his arm. You blushed "She was flirting with you" he chuckled. You leaned on his arm and you saw Bulma wink at you. You rolled your eyes and you felt him move his arm from your grasp. You whimpered and stared at him sadly. "Awww (Yn) it's okay" he chuckled and put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. You smiled and snuggled close to him. "Someone got jealous" you heard Yamcha chuckle and you smacked him. "I wasn't!" He laughed. "You were too!" He tapped on your nose making you blush. You shut your eyes and listened to his heart beat. It made you feel happy and safe in the ex bandits arms. You yawned and he smiled wide. You ended up falling asleep on his chest. He chuckled and picked you up. "Hey guys were going home for tonight!" Yamcha yelled and Bulma opened the door for him. "Bye Yamcha!" Everyone yelled at him and he started running and jumped into flight. As he gently flew he rearranged you so your legs were around his torso and your arms were on his neck. He smiled feeling your breath on his neck. "I love you so much (Yn)...I only wish I could tell you when your awake." He landed on the ground and kissed your cheek. He walked inside the house and walked into his room. He layed you down on his bed and he remembered your bra. He reached under your shirt and tried finding the strap. After a good minute he realized that you weren't wearing one and he blushed dark. "Oh god...I'm sorry" he removed his hand. He than kissed your head and layed next to you. You rolled over and cuddled into his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around you. You both fell asleep in eachothers embrace,

Future Trunks

"Trunks!" You yelled for the lavender haired male. You wanted to hang out with him and see if you could do some training together. You sighed and ran a hand through your (hair length) hair. "Ow! Trunks that hurt!" You turned your head in the direction of the sound and listened. "Well if you want to fight than you better get used to being hit" You walked towards the voices to see Trunks training with a girl. This made your chest hurt and you decided to hide behind a wall and listen to them talk. "Well I could get used to you hitting on me" you found a crack in the wall and peaked through it to see her giggle and walk closer to him. He clearly didn't notice her flirting and went into a fighting stance. "Shit" you heard her grumble and go into a weird stance. You noted that her stance was to narrow and she would be easily thrown off balance. You watched as she charged at Trunks and threw a series of punches and kicks. Trunks dodged them effortlessly and gently punched her in the stomach. She then threw herself to the ground and started complaining that he hit her too hard. You groaned and walked away from the wall a bit before walking towards the opening. You saw the girl was clearly fake crying and Trunks was kneeling next to her. "Are you sure your okay?....Oh hey (Yn)!" He sent a happy smile towards you and walked away from the girl who was now glaring at you. "Sup Trunks! I was going to see if we could train but it looks like your busy." The girl stood up and wiped away the fake tears. You rolled your eyes and looked at trunks who was rubbing the back of his neck. "Actually this is Bell. She's a new time patroller that Kai of time asked me to work with." Bell glared at you and grabbed Trunks. "She's disturbing are training! Make her leave." Your eyes widened at how shitty this girl was to you. "No! Actually would you mind training with us (Yn)?" You saw shock written all over her face. "Coarse Trunks!" You smiled and walked towards the open training area. "Great! (Yn) I want you to go easy on Bell" she glared at you and interrupted. "She can't be that strong!" She walked in front of you despite Trunks protests. "I'm sorry sweetie but if I fight you at my strongest...you wouldn't stand a chance." You giggled and saw Trunks nod. "Bell you would be crushed." She scoffed "No she's all talk" she got in her stance. "Gimme all you got" you looked at Trunks. "She'll only learn by experience." You smirked and got into your stance. "Fight!" Trunks yelled and you instantly teleported behind her and swept her off her feet. She slammed on the ground and crawled back up and tried punching you. You laughed and dodged her arm. You kicked her hard in her ribs and you heard a snap. "Ouch. That must've hurt." You stared at her as she layed on the ground. You reached in your pocket and dropped a senzu capsule. "Now you know not to underestimate me" you saw her grab it before you turned towards Trunks. He shook his head and you turned to see her running from you. You busted out laughing and walked over to Trunks. "So (Yn)... Are you going to tell me why you were spying on us behind that wall?" Your eyes widened and you blushed. "I...uh have no idea what your talking about!" You felt your ears become hot. "Well 1. I know your lying to me and 2. I could sense your energy" you heard him chuckle and you looked at the ground. You felt him put his arm around you so you tensed up. When he did this your heart raced and you felt butterflies in your stomach. He started leading you towards the exit and you looked at him. He had a small blush on his cheeks making him look even cuter. Wait..no not cute. You shook your head and he looked at you. "Are you okay?" You nodded. "I'm okay. Just got some stuff on my mind." He hummed in response."I know the feeling. I always have something on my mind." He sighed and pulled you closer to him. You put your arm around his waist and you saw the blush darken. You smiled and leaned on him. For the rest of the day you guys walked around until supreme Kai of time stopped you and yelled at you over hurting Bell.

Gohan

You smiled and raked your hands through Gohans hair. You heard him sigh and lean his head back on the couch happily. You chuckled and started massaging his scalp. He shut his eyes and Smiled. "How are you so good at this?" You shrugged. "Just got magic hands apparently" you leaned forward and kissed his forehead. You saw him turn dark red and he smiled wider. "Your too sweet" you felt your heart skip a beat and heat rush to your cheeks. You smiled and his eyes opened. You continues massaging him and smiled staring into his eyes. He chuckled "I guess we're done studying for now?" You pulled your fingers out of his hair and sat next to him. "Wanna watch a movie?" You looked at him and saw that he was twirling a pencil around on his fingers. You smiled and nodded. He smiled and got up to grab a movie. You sat and watch his every move. You blushed slightly as he bent over to pick up a cd. You saw him put in a disc and jump on the couch next to you. "Do you like horror?" Your eyes widened and slowly nodded. He chuckled and opened his arms. "I remember my dad took me to a party and they watched this movie." You jumped into his arms when you heard a creepy laugh. You looked at the screan and the movie was Saw. You shook and leaned on his chest.he rubbed your back as you watched the movie. You decided to fake watching the movie. You cuddled closer to his heart and you shut your eyes. He smiled and could tell you weren't watching the movie. He thought of a plan as you listened to his heart beat. He made a small ki ball and shot it down the hall. Your eyes shot to the movement and you got closer to Gohan. "W...what was that?" He smirked and shrugged. "You must be seeing things". You saw the movie and yelped at a jumpscare. You ended up in Gohans lap and were blushing dark as was he. You shook and hid your face in his neck. Gohan turned dark red. He had to make sure that his body wouldn't get the best of him and started rubbing your back. He held you like this until the movie ended. He looked at you and smiled. You fell asleep in his arms. He slowly picked you up and took you into his room. He layed you down before changing into his pajamas and climbing in next to you. You woke up and looked to see a sleeping Gohan. You blushed and kissed his nose. You felt happy and safe next to Gohan. You blushed and cuddled close to Gohan. You saw him smile and felt his arms wrap around you.

Piccolo

You walked around the forest near your house. You had been thinking a lot about Piccolo for some reason. You blushed as you remembered how nice he always was to you. He was always so calm and he always knew how to make you happy. You rubbed your cheeks irritated about the burning feeling. You remember when Piccolo was done training you and Gohan. You hugged Piccolo tightly and you almost started crying. He hugged you back and kissed your forehead. You groaned and started heading back to your house. Your chest hurt,your cheeks burned and you felt like you needed to find Piccolo. You knew what this was. You were falling in love.

Android 17

You smiled and looked at your phone. 17 was still texting you at 2 in the morning. You giggled at the cute text and sent one back. You sighed and sat the phone down on your chest. You missed 17 and you wanted to see him again soon. You sighed and started thinking of 17. The way he smiled and how his beautiful blue eyes stared into yours. Your heart jumped when the phone went off again. He sent you a picture of him mimicking his sister in the background. She was taking a selfie so he decided to mimic her. You laughed and sent him a pic of you laughing. You smiled sitting the phone down again. You shut your eyes and continued your thinking. You somehow started thinking about 17 when he hugged you. His arms wrapped around you made you feel safe. His heart beating faster than you thought it would be. You smiled and checked your phone. New message.

"So cute, wish you were here."

You giggled and replied "wish I was there too." You then sat the phone down again and shut your eyes. He made you smile and made you feel safe. Your face burned and your heart started racing. You were falling in love with him...

Raditz

You sat in Raditzs room silently reading a book. You didn't have much to do lately because the Ginyu force was away and Raditz was training with the other saiyans. You started thinking of how nice Raditz was. You shut your ees and imagined his big arms around you. His tail gently wrapping around yours and you just being happy. You daydreamed and noticed that when you imagined all of this, that your heart raced and you blushed. You sighed and laid down in the bed. Your heart wouldn't stop racing. You sighed and placed a hand over your heart. "Why must I feel this way...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 9.4K 45
Hello there I decided to create Naruto scenarios now. Please check out my Akatsuki boyfriend scenarios as well hope you enjoy! Also Team Hebi include...
186K 2.4K 93
Hello everyone! I write MHA fanfiction and stories. Also I will be doing more Oneshots/Parts/Scenarios when I have the time, slow updates. Requests a...
1.8M 20.3K 64
Hello there!! So I know there are many of these but I love this anime so imma do scenarios with them. There are some one shots in here as well. Check...
615 10 12
Just Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios Also sorry i had to get a new account more information on the first page