Stark's Daughter

By MrsGeorgiaB

Skye Meyers was an accident. An accident of playboy Tony Stark, Iron Man, and he didnt know until now. Will h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
I am writing more
First Chapter of Next book

Chapter 7

25.7K 760 508
By MrsGeorgiaB

* a few days later

"You need to pull your skirt up a little." Pepper demands. Standing in front of me, looking me up and down in my new school uniform. My ankle still throbs and the cut on my forehead is covered up with make up.

The school uniform is a box pleat skirt, tights, polo shirt and a red cardigan. I also have mascara and eye liner on for the first time ever. My dad is packing my lunch while Pepper is checking i look smart.

"Up?" I ask, shocked. I hate skirts and this one is already shorter then i like it.

"Fine have it down. Having it up is the fashion." She sulks, passing me my blue flowery rucksack.

"Dad, can you promise me something?"

"Depends what it is." He slowly replies, passing my lunch box.

"Promise me that you will never pick me up from the school gates in one of your cars."

"Okay. I understand."

I grab everything and stroll to the basement to wait by a car. My dad follows me and then hands me a phone.

"Dont lose it." He warns.

"Did you make it?"

"Yes, it is equipped with Jarvis." I smile and climb into the car.

When we nearly reach the school, my dad stops a few minutes walk away.

"Are you sure you dont want me coming in?"

"Yes. I have to go see the head master first." I point out.

"Good luck."

"Thanks." I mumble as i climb out of the car and down the empty road. When i reach school, lots of teenagers turn to stare at me, judging. I calmly stroll through the gates and into the car park. I reach the front office and press the buzzer, then i walk in and up to the window, where a middle aged blonde woman is stood.

"Im Skye, i'm new." I whisper.

"Okay, be back in a minute." She dissapears leaving me in the room. In front of me is a three seat cream sofa and above is the schools motto "Indivigual minds, working as one." To the right are photos of students playing sports, this is a very sporty school.

The door opens and a tall, black haired, wrinkly man wearing glasses and smiling.

"Good Morning Skye." He anounces.

"Good morning." I mumble, holding my backpack straps. He leads the way to his plain office. He sits behind the desk and i sit opposite.

"I am Mr. Tennan, the head teacher. We know your situation and i have not shared that with any teacher or student."

"Thank you."

"However, if you are in any media it will reflect badly on the school."

"Okay, i understand." I answer, smiling and nodding.

"Right, well. You have started the year at an awkward time. Halfway through year 10, we have your choices that you chose in your old school. Triple Science, DT electronics, Sport Studies and French. Is that correct?" He ask, peering over his round glasses.

"Yes, sir."

"You are already on the system so when you go onto the computer just type in your name."

"Okay, thank you."

Suddenly, the bell rings and it echoes around the school.

"This is your timetable and your planner." Mr Tennan says, handing me a peice of paper and a planner with the school logo on; a single black bird.

"Thanks."

"I'll take you to your tutor." He offers, standing up and i follow him.

He leads me down corridors and out of the building, across the playground and into another building. He knocks on the door and marches in, i follow and all the students sat down, turn around and stares at me. The lady stands up from her desk, her face pale and her blonde hair hiding part of her face.

"Mrs Aldrin, this is Skye, she is the new student." He introduces, i smile.

"Okay, Skye. Hello, there is a seat right there at the back." She says, pointing to a table right at the back, isolated and alone. I sit and she goes through the register.

After the registration bell goes, i start to head to my first lesson. DT electronics. I start to leave as other students push past me like I'm invisible and i stumble onto the playground. I need to get to DT room 3, i pull out the map in my planner and desperately try to find the room.

"Are you lost?" A voice asks.

I turn to see who it is and i smile at him. His face so kind and caring, his brown hair spiked up and his hazel eyes searching mine.

"Yes." I admit, hanging my head in shame.

"Its alright. What room are you looking for?" He asks, looking over my shoulder, his deodrant strong and lovely.

"DT room 3."

"I have DT too, but in room 2. Follow me." He offers, marching across the playground. He takes me into the biggest building and takes me through the canteen and down a corridor.

"This is the science corridor." He tours.

"Cool. I don't want to sound nerdy but i love science." I whisper.

"That's not nerdy. Im Jacob, by the way." He introduces.

"Im Skye."

He shows me to the DT room and then says goodbye, leaving me in the doorway with a class full of strange children that don't know who i really am.

"Hi, Im Skye. Im new." I mumble to the male teacher.

"Okay, hello. We are in the computer room." He points out, showing me the way. The computer hum lightly, huge thick computers line the walls. These are terrible compared to Jarvis. I sit down in front of one, far from everyone and login my name. I then copy what the teacher does on the screen and then figure it all out.

"Do you need help with the software?" The teacher asks, peering over my shoulder.

"No, thank you. I think I've got it." I point out and a minute later i have designed a full electric board and everyone else had only wrote the title.

"Wow, Skye. That is some talent." He scratches his forehead, astonished.

"I've finished." I point out.

"Wow. Umm..."

I smile at his reaction to my genius and lean back in my chair as all the students race over to see my work.

"How does she do that?"

"Is that the new girl?"

"She is such a nerd." The voices comment.

Before long its lunch time, i am just about to head to the library when a hand touches my arm. I spin around and am met by Jacob.

"Hey, i heard you are a genius." He points out, smiling and showing his pearly white teeth.

"Yeah, i don't like to point it out. Im not a genius, I just remember everything." I explain.

"Do you want to come eat lunch with me?" He asks.

"Sure." I agree, he places his hand on my elbow, leading me into the main building and into the canteen. We sit at a table and i pull out my lunch and start to eat.

"So, why have you started halfway through the most important year in your education?" He asks, while biting into an apple.

"Its complicated. I've just met my dad after 15 years." I point out.

"Who is your dad?" He ask, his eyes searching mine for an answer. My head begs me not to tell him but my heart says yes.

"He's called Tony." I simply say.

The last period drags on and then the bell rings. I race out and down the road and round the corner. Pepper is sat waiting in a normal red car, i stroll over and climb in. She starts the car and drives off.

"How was school?" She asks.

"It was alright. I don't think i should have shown my knowledge though. They had a new software and i made an electronic board before everyone else and I havent used it before." I explain.

"Skye, you have to be careful." She warns.

"I will."

We reach home and my dad is in the basement, stood in another red suit, testing the guns. The first shot hits a picture frame, the second hits a shot glass on a shelf.

"How was school, kiddo?" He asks, altering the suit.

"It was good. I used a brand new software and i finished building an electronic board within minutes." I brag, smiling.

"You are a genius, like me." He teases. I laugh with him.

"Can you turn the screw?" He asks, pointing to his right ankle and looking at the robot behind me.

"It's alright, I've got it." I offer, limping over and turning the screw with the screw driver and then i go to the other foot and turn that screw.

"Looks like i have got a new assistant." He laughs and i laugh too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4K 179 11
"Ck, apa kau tidak bisa mencari pasangan karna terlalu tua" jeon jungkook "Tapi sayangnya aku sudah terlanjur menginginkan pernikahan ini" kim taehy...
200K 3.6K 22
Peighton Matthews (Stark), is a seven year old girl, living in an good home with her mom and stepdad. She had a great life. She was loved, wanted, an...