Bad For You || Nicki Minaj...

By qadeerah

Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sequel

Chapter 17

12K 402 99
By qadeerah

Onika

"Yasss daddy!.." I screamed out in pleasure, gripping onto the edges of the desk as Meek pounded into me.

"This my pussy Nicki?" He gave me long hard strokes, I nodded my head furiously.

"Mmm yes" I threw my hips back pushing myself down on him.

"Yes what?" He slapped my left cheek.

"Yess daddy..." He thrusted into me at a fast steady pace holding onto my waist with one of his hands.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, scratching and clawing at the desk. I soon then came all over him, pulling myself away a bit only to be held in place pounded into a couple of times until Meek climaxed.

I was a sweaty panting mess, looks like I just experienced my first quickie.

-

"Are you sure they didn't hear us?" I asked Meek after spitting out the left over toothpaste that was in my mouth.

"The walls are sound proof baby" he said still looking down at his phone.

"Why do I have a feeling that you're lying?" He glanced up at me then looked back at his phone.

"Cause I am" He's such a A-hole sometimes.

If Bey and Chris heard me I don't think I would be able to look either one in the eye again, that's so embarrassing.

"Who are you texting?" He's been typing away on his phone for the past couple of minutes.

"Nobody" he said getting up walking towards his room door.

"Where are you going now?" I sighed.

"I'll be back" was all he said before walking out the room.

I turned on the tv putting on 22 Jump Street, a few moments later I heard feet paddling on the hallway floor then here comes Bey barging in the room.

"I know you ain't put on my movie without saying anything" she jump on the bed laying down getting comfortable next to me.

"Can you please not talk through the whole movie this time" I begged her while laughed.

"No promises" she pointed a finger at me, I playfully rolled my eyes.

Soon as the movie was over Bey ran out the room, a couple minutes later she came back with bags.

"Uhm what's in the bags?" She sat down across from me a passed me a bag, I hurried up pulling out whatever that was in the bag.

"Bathing suits? Really Bey, we're in the middle of no where where are we going to go swimming at?" She smiled.

"In the backyard duhh, you really didn't take a good look around huh?" I shook my head.

"Well what are you waiting for go put it on" she pushed me off the bed luckily I landed feet first instead of on my butt.

When I was done I looked down at myself, my boobs was sitting all the way up like I had on a push up bra and my butt was poking out like I did squats all my life. Only Bey would buy me something like this.

Walking out the bathroom I seen Bey wearing the same one piece except her's was a basketball team.

"I knew it'll look good on you, mama got taste" she said looking me up and down making me laugh.

"Yea yea, now where's the pool you was talking about" I followed her out of Meek's room,down the hall, down these long flights of steps, through this long hallway, around a couple of corners, through the dinning room and kitchen and finally made it to the back door.

I stepped outside feeling the hot sun beam directly on my face, I looked around and seen the most beautifulest backyard I'd ever seen. If I was Meek I'd be here all the time with me here of course. I sat down on one of the beach chairs putting on sunblock.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with Meek fuck Philly and New York I'd be here all the time" Bey said sitting on the other chair besides me.

"Right" I agreed.

"Sooo Nicki, I heard you're a screamer" I looked at her confused while she sat there with a smirk on her face.

"A what?"

"A screamer" I was still confused.

"Me and Chris heard you and Meek fucking" she said bluntly.

"I don't know what your talking about" I laid back on the chair.

"Don't play dumb Nicki we heard you" she laughed. "Yasss daddy, right there, harder!" She imitated my voice.

"I was not like that!" I glared at her as she laughed her head off.

"Yes you were! Don't even try to deny it" I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Okay so what, Meek is very persuasive" she raised a eyebrow.

"And you can't say no? Nicki we were right downstairs you couldn't wait until we left or something" she chuckled.

"Don't ask me that, I can control myself and it was only our second time doing it so don't judge me" I pouted.

"Ain't nobody judging you shit I lost count after the 7th time" she got up running a diving into the pool, some water splashing on me as she did so.

We stayed outside for about 20 minutes just swimming, talking, laughing the stuff we normally do until I got hungry and we decided to go back in and Bey being so hype to go or she forgot towels but it wasn't really all that cold.

"He got chicken nuggets!" I screamed showing Bey the bag smiling.

"That's great!" she said sarcastically. "Now put them in I'm starving" she placed her chin on her hand.

After I had put them in setting the timer I sat across from Bey gaining her attention.

"Yes Onika" she laughed.

"Do you any idea where they went?" I was so confused on why would they leave us in a place we don't know what so ever and we're not even in our own state.

"No but all I know is that they went to go meet someone about doing something to someone and going somewhere to do something so they can get this something done so they wouldn't have to deal with that someone" she explained.

"What?" She lost me at someone and something to go somewhere, I don't even know I'm so lost.

"I don't even know what the fuck I just said" we both laughed, then the timer went off.

"It's done!" I was so hungry, I put on some over mitts taking them out turning off the oven.

"Get some ketchup or something Nic" I nodded going into the fridge, when I seen it was honey mustard in there I got hype because who has honey mustard in their house?

"This nigga got everything" Bey said pouring the honey mustard in a small jar.

"Probably got a whole sex room up in this bitch" she mumble before eating her chicken nugget.

"I don't think he has all that" I said after swallowing mine.

"You'll never know unless you ask" she winked at me and my mouth gaped open.

-

Meek

"Who the fuck is K?" I mumbled to myself looking at the paper.

I was at one of my trap house in another part of Virginia. I'm not gone lie I was stressing tryna find out who the fuck is K, got my baby scared and shit. I'm not cool with that shit.

"Yo Meek" Dre came into my office.

"Wassup?"

"Remember those niggas in Brooklyn who was talkin bout taking over your shit?" I nodded.

"They boss leader or whatever the fucking call it name starts with a K" I knitted my eyebrows together tryna think.

"It was that nigga Kingston" I gritted out, slamming my fist down on the desk.

"Yea you welcome nigga" Dre walked out the room.

Kingston used to my be nigga until he found out I fucked his girl, I didn't know that was his girl until he started bring her around after I fucked her. I tried to apologize to his bitch ass about since I didn't know and it wasn't my fault his girl was a hoe, he said he'll never forgive me and all that bull shit I don't care about. He ended up calling me one day saying he was gone take what's mine. I knew I should've killed his ass when I had the chance.

I got up walking out the room into the main room where everybody was at, when they seen me I got all their attention I guess since I was in my office for a couple of hours.

"Ightt so this is what we gone do"

-

Onika

Me and Bey have been here for hours without a phone call from Chris or Meek. How they gonna leave us here by ourselves? Bey said we should take one of the cars and drive back home at first I thought it was a good idea but then I wanted to know why was we here and how is this keeping us safe.

I had already took a shower earlier, washing my hair to get off all that chlorine. Bey ended up taking a nap and she's still sleep. I'm bored out of my mind, I don't know where anything is and I don't feel like exploring this big behind house.

Right when I was walking pass the front door, I heard keys jingle so I stood there waiting to see who was about to come in.

"Rihmeek!" I ran jumping and clinging onto him like I haven't seen him in years. He walked into the house with me still hanging from him.

"Damn can I walk in the door first" he laughed.

"Where were you?" I asked letting go of him.

"Out" I rolled my eyes following him into the living room. I seen that Dre and the rest of them was with him, when they get here?

"Obviously, out where?" I twisted my mouth.

"A secret place"

"Like where?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret" he finally looked up at me.

"You-"

"Lemme talk to you for a second" he got up pushing me out the living room, going all the way upstairs down the hall into his room.

"What?" He just stared at me.

"What the fuck you got on?" I looked down at myself I had on some spandex shorts and a white beater.

"Clothes?"

"Didn't I tell you nothin tight?" I nodded slowly rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Meek you can't keep telling me what to do and expect me to listen if you can't even answer simple questions" I glared at him.

"Who you to tell me what I can and can't do?" He scrunched his face up.

"Onika Tanya Maraj" I stated.

"I ain't asked for ya name dumb ass" I frowned.

"Stop calling me dumb" he laughed.

"Stop actin like you are then"

"Whatever, when can I go back home?" I asked impatiently.

"Why you tryna leave me already?" He sucked his teeth.

"You leave me all the time!" I exclaimed.

"So? Why you tryna leave me though?"

"I just want to go home meek" I sighed.

"What you got some other nigga waitin for you?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Are you serious right now?"

"I'm dead ass" my lips were in a thin line.

"Yes Meek I have someone else waiting on me that's why I want to go home to cheat on you" I said sarcastically shaking my head.

"That's fucked up Nic" he laughed.

"Why is this funny to you?!" He walked towards me backing me into a wall.

"I'm fuckin with you chill" he grabbed onto my waist trying to kiss me but I turned my head.

"That's not funny" I folded my arms.

"I love you" right there my frowned turned into a huge smile.

"I love you too"

-

Meek plays too much

Excuse any mistakes, vote, comment you know all that good stuff

Okay so last night I accidentally put up chapter 17 when I didn't mean to, sorry about that lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 20K 133
Dear Onika, There are things I don't tell you We both know you are horrible at keeping secrets. x, Rihmeek Dear Robert, You're a good listener, bu...
145K 5K 31
32 year old Onika Maraj was working in her shop one day and then, her love of her life walked into the shop. 28 year old Robert Williams, made sure s...
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
273K 8.9K 61
Hey there you freaks out there in the world of omeeka. This is my first wattpad book so don't judge. I decided to give this fanfic fantasy a try. En...