Opposite Attraction (Kili/the...

By You_are_my_love

*ON HOLD* Brezaya is an elf and Kili a dwarf. But they feel different about each other than they are supposed... More

Opposite Attraction (Kili fanfic)
1 ~ Arriving at Rivendell
2 ~ Meeting the Dwarves
3 ~ Strange Feelings
4 ~ Hunting... And being Hunted
5 ~ Rivendel
6 ~ The Fight
7 ~ The Night
8 ~ The Night
9 ~ Joining the Company - Or Not?
10 ~ The Journey Begins
11 ~ The Cave
12 ~ The Goblin King
13 ~ The Escape
15 ~ Surprises
16 ~ Brezaya's Story
17 ~ Hate or Love?
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

14 ~ Death?

775 18 2
By You_are_my_love

BREZAYA'S P.O.V.

we turned around and saw the wargs running towards us, but we couldn't get away.

"climb the trees!" gandalf yelled. we started to climb and soon i was far up.

but then i saw bilbo not getting up fast, he wasn't a climber, and the wargs were getting closer. i climbed down until i reached bilbo and pulled him up as fast as i could.

we were right in time, the wargs were already at the bottom of our trees.

suddenly they stopped and walked slowly back, revealing a huge, white warg, carrying a huge, pale orc, overloaded with scars. i couldn't believe my eyes. it was azog, the defiler.

thorin saw him too, they were looking at each other. "azog." thorin whispered and i saw he couldn't believe it either.

"do you smell it? the scent of fear." azog said in black speech to some orcs behind him. i knew the dwarves, gandalf and definitely bilbo couldn't understand him, but i knew the black speech. "your father reeked of it." he continued to thorin. "it cannot be." thorin shook his head, still not being able to believe it. luckily azog didn't see me.

"that one is mine, kill the others!" after those words from azog, who pointed at thorin, the wargs ran to the trees we sat in and started to jump in them but they couldn't reach us. they were growling, breaking the branches.

the trees started to crack and slowly a tree fell on our tree and our on the next and so on. we had to jump from one to another. the last tree didn't fall, it was right on the edge.

gandalf took a pine cone and set it alight with his staff. he threw it at the wargs and the fur of the ones he hit started to burn. gandalf did the same with other pine cones and gave them to us. we threw them and more wargs ran howling away, fire on their backs and tails. we cheered, they couldn't reach us anymore.

suddenly the tree moved, it fell... and stopped right in time when it was horizontal. we were holding on for dear life and ori couldn't hold it anymore. he fell, but he gripped dori's foot.

i looked at the others to see if they were alright, and saw thorin standing up slowly, looking at azog with so much hatred.

he slowly began walking, but soon he ran towards azog. azog waited, looking at thorin with a grin on his pale face.

when thorin almost reached azog, the white wargs with azog on top, jumped on thorin, knocking him to the ground.

"thorin!" dwalin screamed, trying to get up, but his branch broke, causing him almost to fall. i tried to get my bow, but i couldn't reach it.

when i looked up, i saw thorin being hit by azog's mace. he fell again, groaning from the pain.

the white warg held him in his jaws, causing thorin to scream. but he didn't give up. he swung his sword against the nose of the warg, and the warg threw him away.

i was still trying to get my bow, it wasn't in place anymore. and i heard azog talking to an orc. "give me the dwarf's head." the orc nodded and got off his warg. he took his sword and i was desperate now.

i finally got him, i wanted to take my arrow, and then the branch cracked, so i lost balance. i dropped my bow, but i could catch it with my foot.

when i looked up, i was right in time to see bilbo crashing against the orc, who already stood with the sword above his head.

bilbo killed the orc and i finally got my bow again. the orcs were coming closer to bilbo on their wargs and were about to kill him.

i stood slowly and carefully up and loaded my bow. i killed the three wargs immediately, while a few dwarves were standing up too.

they ran and started to fight the many orcs. i killed every orc around bilbo, who fought as i didn't expect he was able to. i slowly walked off the tree, still shooting orcs with my bow.

i looked at azog and saw he was looking at me with fear and disbelief. "you!" he yelled, anger spreading over his face.

he turned his warg in my direction, but i wasn't afraid anymore. i hated him so much.

the warg jumped, but i was too fast. i rolled over the ground, dodging him, but i immediately got up. i shot an arrow, hitting a leg of the warg. he limped a bit, but he kept walking to me.

i shot a few more arrows, hitting him in his chest. he howled and fell to the ground. just before he hit it, azog jumped off his back, facing me. i wasn't scared, only angry.

"i'm going to enjoy watching and hearing you scream, just like that little friend of you." he said, making me even more angry.

"well, i just remember your brother in his last seconds. wasn't a fair sight. and if i'm right, your screaming wasn't either." i said, pretending to think hard.

azog gave a battle cry and swung his mace to my head. i ducked quickly and swung one of my knives in the direction of his stomach. he jumped back, but my knife left a scratch.

"almost a new nice scar for your collection." i said with an evil grin. again he jumped towards me and we fought hard.

another orc came next to him and together they were too strong. i was starting to loose, when thorin appeared next to me. he was really weak, but the hate burning inside him gave him strength.

we were stronger than they were, we were like a real team. i swung my knife against azog's mace and it fell out of his hand. a few meters away it fell on the ground.

thorin pointed orcrist against azog's throat. "i've waited for this moment a long time. and i'll enjoy it." i saw fear in azog's eyes, my thoughts going back to the time i caused him to look like that.

i quickly killed the orc who tried to get away and when i looked at thorin, i was right in time to see azog pulling a knife out of his boot. but thorin didn't see it...

"thorin! watch out!" i screamed, and he saw the knife, but it was already coming towards him. he immediately sliced off azog's head, but at the same time the knife was in his stomach.

"no! thorin!" i ran towards him. he slowly sunk on his knees. he started to fall forwards, but i could catch him. he whispered my name and then his eyes closed. suddenly i heard screeching.

i looked up and saw eagles flying. they threw the wargs off the abyss, blew the fire in their fur with their wings and they took the dwarves and flew away. an eagle came to us and took thorin carefully in his claws from my arms. i let him go, hoping he would survive.

i looked at them until and eagle took me and dropped me from the abyss. wait what? i'm not a warg, nor an orc. this was a cruel way to die...

i couldn't even say goodbye to kili or the others. but i didn't save thorin. maybe i deserved this...

KILI'S P.O.V.

as we turned around, we saw the wargs running and growling - well, we heard that. but we were trapped. we couldn't go somewhere, the only way - away from the wargs - was jumping off the abyss and we didn't really want that.

"climb the trees!" gandalf yelled. we did so and i was a good climber, so i was easily and quickly far up in the tree.

brezaya climbed suddenly down. what is she doing? then i saw bilbo at the bottom of the tree and brezaya helped him up.

just when they were save in the tree, the wargs were at the bottom of it. they jumped up, revealing their huge teeth and claws.

suddenly they stopped and walked slowly back, revealing a huge, white warg, with a huge, pale orc, overloaded with scars, on his back. was that... no it couldn't be azog. i've never seen him but the description was exactly like this orc... but no, azog the defiler was dead.

"azog." i heard thorin whisper, disbelief on his face and i realised that i was right. it was azog.

azog said something in black speech to some orcs behind him, but i didn't understand it. now he talked to thorin. "it cannot be." thorin shook his head, still not believing it.

"that one is mine, kill the others!" he pointed at uncle. the wargs ran towards the trees we sat in and jumped up, breaking the lower branches.

the trees started to crack and slowly our tree fell on another tree and that one on the next and so on. we jumped from tree to tree because we didn't want to hit the ground, that was overloaded with wargs.

but the last tree didn't fall, the one on the edge. gandalf took a pine cone and set it alight with his staff. he threw it at the wargs and the fur of the ones he hit started to burn. gandalf set other pine cones alight and dropped them to us. we threw them and more wargs ran howling away, their fur blazing. we cheered, they couldn't reach us anymore.

suddenly the tree moved, it fell, just like the others. but it stopped right in time when it was horizontal. we were holding on the branches, but ori couldn't hold it anymore. he fell, but he gripped dori's foot.

suddenly thorin stood up, looking at azog with so much hatred in his eyes. he began to walk, slowly, but a few seconds later, he was running.

azog just waited, a smirk on his awful, pale face.

when thorin almost reached azog, the white warg with azog on his back, jumped on thorin, knocking him to the ground.

"thorin!" dwalin screamed, trying to get up to help him, but his branch broke, causing him almost to fall. i couldn't do anything, my branch was not strong enough to get up, it would brake and i would fall, until i reached the ground, which i couldn't even see, and die. i wouldn't help thorin with that, not at all.

i saw thorin, who already stood again, being hit by azog's mace on his chin. i felt so much anger and hate for that pale orc. again thorin was knocked on the ground, groaning from the pain.

the white warg picked him up, holding him in his jaws, causing thorin to scream. but he didn't give up. he swung his sword against the nose of the warg, and the warg threw him away.

azog talked to an orc and the orc nodded and got off his warg. he took his sword and walked to thorin.

i suddenly heard a branch cracking and saw brezaya almost falling. and i saw her bow, hanging on her foot now, and i understood what she wanted to do.

when i looked up again, i was right in time to see bilbo jumping against the orc, who stood with the sword above his head.

bilbo killed the orc and i couldn't believe it. bilbo was very brave, but no one of us did know that. not even himself. gandalf. ofcourse. he knew it. that's why he want him to go with us.

but i saw the orcs coming closer to bilbo on their wargs and were about to kill him.

suddenly the wargs dropped dead, arrows sticking out of them. i looked at brezaya, standing on the branch with her bow in her hand.

i saw a few of the dwarves standing up very carefully and fili helped me up.

we ran and as soon as we reached the orcs, we fought, killing them. i killed so many, but there were even more.

i looked around, searching for brezaya. i saw her, far away, i could barely see her. she shot the white warg, who dropped dead on the ground. azog jumped from his back and faced brezaya. they said something. it looked like they already knew each other. like they hated each other. they started circling around each other. then they fought.

i tried to get to them, to help her. azog is a strong orc, she will not survive without help. but i couldn't. i was surrounded by orcs and i fought, trying to save me and the other dwarves. brezaya was too far away.

then i saw another orc coming next to azog. i desperately fought to get to brezaya, but it was not possible. but i saw uncle coming next to brezaya and i was less desperate. even though he was weaker, he was still very strong.

i lost sight on them, more and more orcs and wargs surrounded us.

when i was able to see them again, i saw azog's head fall to the ground and i smiled, but then i saw the knife in uncle's stomach. the world stopped. it looked like all was in slow motion. brezaya ran to uncle, she caught him before he hit the ground.

when the world was normal again, i felt the tears on my cheeks and in my anger i fought as i've never done before. i looked up and i saw eagles flying, one picked up thorin very carefully and another one brezaya. but the eagle who had brezaya dropped her off the abyss!

again the world stopped. first uncle, then brezaya...

maybe it's better to jump off the abyss myself too...

~~~

i FINALLY updated. i'm so sorry, almost 2 weeks. i hate myself for letting you all wait. but school was being horrible, i had to do many things. and i have personal problems... but i hope i'll be able to upload more from now! dedication to therealsinyster and karanna32 because they were so sweet!

xx love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1.2K 15
** under constant changes , advice not to read while under construction ** A choice was bestowed upon the children of men and elves , to live a lif...
1.9K 33 15
Thorin and company are still on their quest to reclaim Erebor. Kili and Kaya love has been growing as days go by. When Thorin finds them together and...
594 30 36
FULL STORY OC x Thorin... This story takes place after the Hobbit trilogy even though I had the pretension to modify the consequences of the the batt...
97 0 12
When Bilbo Baggins and his sister Opal Baggins go on an adventure, something very strange for a hobbit, Opal is drawn to the young king of the dwarfs...