Let Me Know II.

By GiftedLotus

Now leaving High school with some unanswered questions, Shawn and Travis pack up and leave for college. The c... More

Chapter One : Campus Straight
Chapter Two : Fall Nights
Chapter Three : The Worst
Chapter Four : Good Boys and Dick Prints
Chapter Five : Trouble Finds Us
Chapter Six : Perfect Boys
Chapter Seven : If I was With You
Chapter Eight : Can't Love Everybody
Chapter Nine : Dorm Confessions
Chapter Ten : Tell me You Love Me
Chapter Eleven : Fall Break
Chapter Twelve : Excuses
Chapter Thirteen : Coming Out
- Frustration
Chapter Fourteen : Playboy
Chapter Fifteen : Boys Don't Cry
Chapter Sixteen : Kayla's Test
Chapter Seventeen : A Seat At the Table
Chapter Eighteen : You down to Ride Harley ?
Chapter Nineteen : Poison Ivy
Chapter Twenty : Trying New Things
Chapter Twenty One : I'm Not Submissive/Long Run
Chapter Twenty Two : Baby Fever
Final Chapter: Letting Go
III.

Prologue : Let Me Know Again

12.4K 323 149
By GiftedLotus

Prologue : Let Me Know Again

Shawn Kents

"Damn Travis!" I moaned softly in Travis' ear as he held my hands against the wall, pacing himself as he thrust into me.

This is our third quickie today. Not because I've wanted it that many times, even though I do, but because he knows I'm leaving for college today. He's gonna miss me!

I tilted my head back and bit my lip as his thrust became harder.

"You know whose it is don't you?" He grunted.

He kissed me while his thrust became faster, my toes curled and my legs wrapped around started to squeeze at his waist. I could feel his climax coming, his knees starting to get shakier. He pulled out and let out a loud groan when he laid me on the bed, releasing his juices inside the condom. Jacking me off to make me cum not to long after him.

He plopped down next to me, our breathes not even close to steady.

"Damn," he said, his voice wavering from breathing to heavily. "Ima miss you."

"Awwee !" I smiled, finding the energy to straddle him. I could still feel the original heat from our bodies first contact. "That's cute." I finished, leaning down to kiss his neck, sliding my tongue up and down.

"Shawn stop," he chuckled, lightly moaning, "Your whole room gonna be destroyed again if we let a Round Four happen."

Literally the whole room was destroyed when me and Travis finally did it over the summer. It was like a mixture of making love and having sex. It had the passion and intensity. We did it everywhere. The dresser, the carpet, even my little bean bag chair. Lord don't let my momma come in here with a black light. All she gonna see is little white baby Travis'.

"Ain't he supposed to be helping you pack anyway!" I heard Kayla's voice come from outside my door, causing me to jump and fall off of Travis' lap.

"Ughh, Byee Kayla." I groaned rubbing my head

"Bitch you cant be mad!" She laughed from behind the door, "I go downstairs to get some boxes, i come back up and yall having sex." Travis laughed making me smile a bit.

I can't take this bitch.

"Byee!" I got up off the floor and grabbed my towel motioning for Travis to come join me in the shower.

- >>>

I packed the last box in my car trying to grasp that I'm really about to be in the semi- real world. There's no one to tell me what to actually do with my life, other than to just live.

"Can't believe my baby is leaving for college." Ma said smiling, tearing up almost.

"You're so extra ma ." I smiled wrapping my arms around her, hugging her for the last time.

Travis carried the rest of our bags into the car and got in the drivers seat. Kayla was forced to sit in the back with all the bags smashing her face into the window basically.

My mother waved at the car crying. I had to show her I'll be fine. I blew her a kiss as Travis pulled off.

"Uhh, can you help me !" I snarled, grabbing and holding the heavy box that I'm assuming is all my electronics.

I looked out into the large campus courtyard. The smiles on everyone's face made it Seem like everyone is nice sorta. I guess.

I walked towards the entrance of the men's dorm building. McKinley Wilson University. Home of the White Tigers. My new home.

I smiled at the boys walking past me, coming from the inside the dorms. One of the boys I spotted in particular was actually pretty cute. Obviously a bottom. Shorter than me. Bigger butt. If he was gay.

I looked back only to see Travis looking as well. Only difference is he was staring at his ass. A little too long for comfort.

"I mean you just staring at it. Go and grab it or something." I rolled my eyes.

"Shawn don't start, I was just looking." He caught up with me, walking side by side now.

"I guess my lil' bubble butt don't do it for you no more huh?" I asked sarcastically. I don't really want to know 'cause he says the wrong thing nothings stopping me from swinging.

"Baby your lil butt will always be enough for me" he laughed, leaning over to kiss my cheek as I pressed the button that closes the elevator door.

We got to the third floor and I'm thanking god I didn't have to carry anything up those steps.

We made it to my dorm. My small, pathetic ass room.

As expected my roommate isn't here. I sat my stuff down and took a deep breathe.

"You sure you wanna stay in here? This bitch is small." Travis looking around, placing the flat screen TV I thought I was gonna be able to have on the floor.

"You have a 4 bed dorm. Meaning you have a bunk bed. Meaning Your dorm isn't gonna be any bigger so there's that.."

"Shade?" He laughed. I hate when he says that. I feel like only fem gays and bottoms should be allowed to. It looks and sounds weird coming from someone like Travis.

"Shade." I nodded.

He chuckled again, walking over to me and kissing me deeply. It was like time stood still whenever Travis kissed me. It was just so clear to me that We were meant to be.

He released me from his hug and kissed my nose again before grabbing my keys to my car.

"I'm leaving okay? I gotta meet my roomies too."

Travis goes to the Rival University of mine. East Clinton University. Its literally 30 mins away so I'm letting him use my car.

"Kay, can you exit. Me and Travis need to talk really quick"

"No. Bitch that hallway is cold." She turned her face up at the idea, "I gotchu though." She smiled, pulling out her earbuds and turning the music up til I knew she couldn't hear me.

"Wassup?" Travis licked his lips, jiggling the keys in his hand.

"I need to know whats going on with us?" I crossed my arms.

"What you mean?" He raised his eyebrow, looking confused, "You not breaking up with me again are you?" He huffed, drooping his shoulders.

"No," I said tapping my foot, "I just need to know before one of us, particularly you, do something stupid."

"Your my baby right?" He smirked,

"Yes. I guess."

"Don't guess. Just know okay?" He said caressing my cheek, "I love You." He smirked again, kissing me on the other side of my cheek.

He walked out as I sat on my bed.

Why does he have this affect on me?

Kayla pulled her earphones out and walked towards me, quickly looking back at the door and then back to me.
"Bitch I peeped how you didn't say "I love you" back to him"

"I ain't ready to say it." I shrugged.

"So you just gonna let him keep saying it and not hear it back?"

"Hell the fuck Yes." I rolled my neck at her, "He can say it as much as he wants, its cute as fuck no lie. But if I ain't feeling it then I'm not gonna say it. Simple." I shrugged again.

"I can't with you." She rolled her eyes as watching as I sat on my phone.

"Feelings mutual."

- >> Hour Later

"Let's walk around or something," Kayla suggested, plopping on my small ass dorm bed, "My mom brought my stuff earlier so I'm good." She finished.

I sorted through my box full of Autumn clothes, trying to find something to wear if I actually did wanna walk around.

"Who you getting cute for? Travis is gone." She smirked, crossing her legs.

"Nobody bitch." I rolled my eyes, holding up a flannel button down I got sometime last year. I examined the shirt, unsure why I even bought it and threw it on the floor.

"Fuck it I'll just throw on some sweatpants"

"Bitch no one cares."

"Shut up Hoe!" I fired back, grabbing my shower caddy, "I'm taking a quick shower."

I made my way to the community shower. Just the sound of one makes my skin crawl. On the campus tour I took over the summer, It looked clean but that doesn't mean anything.

Not even able to walk through the door I bumped into someone.

"Damn, My bad."

End of Prologue .

Add.

Comment .

Vote.

Welcome Back Let Me Know ;) .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 1.7K 50
*** Beautiful and Lovely Cover by @Mansi_Creations Just peep in😜
1.7K 90 16
When their newborn baby gets kidnapped, it is up to Raven and Damian to get her back. But what happened when they don't know where to start? With the...
79.6K 3.2K 21
Polly just moved to L.A. away from his dad, now he lives in a bad neighborhood where there is gang violence and killings. His mom wants him to do goo...
71.9K 2K 34
Sequel to Best friends Brother BOOK#2 (Discontinued sorry) This story is focusing on the kids who are growing up. I'm so sorry for those of you who s...