SuperOUAT - Part Of Your World

By BerjhawnGideon

Found in the middle of nowhere with out and recollection of who she is or where she's from, Dean ans Sam Winc... More

Mary Winchester
More Than Disney
Hook's Memories
A Run On The Beach
Unlikely Reunion
Asking For Help
We Shouldn't Have Come Here
A Past Worth Remembering
Killian Vs Dean
Going Home
Ursula
King Triton
Melody

The Little Mermaid?

446 13 1
By BerjhawnGideon

Mary's POV

I awoke the next morning with a hangover from hell. As I reach up to shield my eyes from the sunlight I feel movement next to me and turning see Killian fast asleep next to me. 'Oh no!' I say to myself as I cautiously look down to see if I am still clothed. I let out a sigh of relief as I slowly stand up and taking one last look at Killian smile at him sleeping peacefully. I quickly make my way out the cabin door and down the ramp where I let out a sigh of relief as I walk up the pier and head back toward the B&B where I knew Dean and Sam would be waiting for an explanation. I pull out my cell phone and see there is a text message and I mentally slap myself.

Dean – Hey Bobby wants you to call him when you wake up.

I tilt my head as I read the message and biting my lip think to myself, 'Something's wrong.' I decide to run back to the B&B where I find the Impala gone. 

"No," I say as I run through the front door and up to our room where I find Sam sleeping on the bed. I let out a sigh of relief as I walk over to Sam's sleeping form and crawl into bed alongside him where I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest. This would probably look bad to anyone who didn't know us, but ever since the Winchesters had found me I had found comfort in being close to them. When I lived with my adoptive father Bobby, I would have nightmares about the things we had hunted so Sam would come into my room and wrap his arms around me inevitably calming me down.

At first Bobby and Dean got upset saying that there was something else going on but we assured the both of them that we were just brother and sister. I feel Sam's hand reach up and gently lie on my head as he says, "Good morning." 

"Morning, where's Dean?" Sam sighs as he looks around the room and then rolling his eyes says, "Why don't we get cleaned up and get some breakfast, then we'll talk." 

"Uh oh," I say as I nod to him. Sam wanting to have a talk without Dean was never a good thing. The last time we had talked like this was when he told me he was going to give in to Lucifer and trap him in the cage, and that Dean would go back to his old girlfriend Lisa, leaving me alone to fight alongside Bobby.

Fear engulfs my stomach causing it to churn as I nod and quickly make my way over to my bag and grabbing it make my way to the bathroom. After we had both showered we started to make our way to the diner. "Sam, what' going on?" I say before we make it to the diner. 

Sam stops and turning back toward me gives me the puppy dog look as he says, "Dean's gone, he left." 

My heart drops as I say, "Why?" 

"Mary there is a possibility that you're from here, they have a girl matching your description that went missing about 5 years ago."

My eyes widen as I say, "What?" 

"I'm supposed to take you to the Sheriff's office so they can ask some questions they think may jog your memory." 

I narrow my eyes as I say, "That doesn't explain why," then it hits me. I know exactly why Dean left. "Dean left because he thought that I would choose to remain here if I am in fact their missing girl; leaving him all alone." Running a hand through my hair I fight the tears that try to make their way into my eyes. I quickly grab my cell phone and dial Dean's number.

Dean - *Sleepily answers the phone* hello?

Mary – Dean Winchester how dare you leave me! Did you really think I would just choose these people I barely know over you?!

Dean – Mary?

Mary – No shit Sherlock, dammit Dean you've done some pretty stupid stuff in your life but this tops the list.

Dean – Mary calm down.

Mary – Don't you dare tell me to calm down! Dean, I need you please come back. If it turns out to be true that this place is my home I want to share it with you.

Dean – Mary, I'm sorry. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Mary – Thank you, wait a few minutes how far did you get last night?

Dean – *Coughs as he says* The city limits.

Mary - *Smiles as she realizes he really wouldn't have left them* Okay we'll wait in the diner.

As the phone hangs up I turn to Sam and smile. "Dean's on his way." 

Sam smiles as he says, "How far did he get before he stopped?" 

I smile brightly as I say, "The city limits." 

Sam chuckles as he says, "That's almost as far as the first time." 

I smile as I remember the last time Dean had tried to leave me behind, when he started feeling guilty about me getting hurt on the job. I smile as the two of us continue to make our way to the diner to wait for Dean. As Dean pulls into view I stand and quickly make my way out to him. As he turns around I throw my arms around his neck and hold him tight.

"I'm sorry," Dean says as his hold tightens on me the smell of leather filling my senses. 

"I just have one thing to say," I say as I pull away and look up into his gorgeous green eyes. I smile as I reach back and throw a right hook catching Dean in the jaw. 

"What the hell Mary?!" Dean says as he grabs his jaw. 

"That's for leaving me," I continue throwing punches at him until I feel someone pull my hands back keeping me from hitting Dean. 

"Calm down Mary!" Sam says as he lifts me into the air as I thrash around trying to connect my fists or feet with something.

"Dean grab her feet!" 

"Uh huh man, you've never been kicked by her; you do it!" Dean says moving away from my thrashing feet. 

"Sam you better let me go or so help me," I say as I throw my weight forward and kick him in the stomach. 

"Dammit Mary!" Sam says as he releases my hands to wrap his arms around his stomach. 

"Sorry Sammy I warned you." I say as I turn toward Sam's bent over form. 

"See, that's why I wouldn't grab her feet." Dean says as he smiles smugly. I slowly turn toward him my eyes red with anger. "Babe, calm down. I came back okay?" Dean says as he backs away from me. I smirk as I walk toward. He quickly moves back placing the impala between us. 

"Dean the longer you run from me the harder the punishment." I say as I start to chase him around the impala completely oblivious to the crowd that had started to gather around us.

"I'm not stopping, the last time you hit me was back at the bar a few nights ago." I raise an eyebrow as the memory pops into my mind. 

"Um, probably not a good idea to remind her of that right now." Sam says as he once again puts himself between Dean and me. 

Grabbing my arms Sam stops me and yells out, "Mary stop!" I freeze as the angry dad voice comes out of Sam making my anger turn to fear. Sam leans down until he is right next to my ear and whispers, "Mary people are watching us." My eyes widen as I look around at all the people watching us.

 "Oops." I say as my eyes move back to him. 

"Sorry, for the commotion." Sam says as he ushers me into the car.

He quickly climbs into the driver's seat as Dean climbs in the passenger side. I sit quietly in the back seat as Sam drives us back to the B&B. When we arrive he parks the car and says, "Alright, you two go for a walk and get it all out. I'll call the Sheriff and let her know we'll be in later today." I nod in agreement as he climbs out of the car and heads into the B&B. I slowly look over at Dean to see him looking out the window. 

"Do you have something you'd like to say to me?" I ask as I prop my head on the back of his seat. 

"Mary," He says then stops and I look down at the seat and say, "Come on let's take a walk, I promise not to hit you again." Dean nods as he climbs out of the car and waits patiently for me. Taking a deep breath I open the door and walking over to him start down a path next to the B&B.

After a few minutes of silence I grab his hand and say, "Dean, talk to me." He turns toward me his green eyes filled with the words he wants to say that won't come out. "Look, I'm sorry if I made you mad and upset," 

"It wasn't you, well not you mostly." He says as he interrupts me. "Mary, when the Sheriff said you could be their missing girl I'm not gonna lie, I freaked. I didn't want to lose you; I've already lost too many people in my life." 

"Dean, if I am from here don't you think it's best if my parents' or some sort of family at least have closure. That their daughter isn't dead, she's alive and happy living on the road traveling to new places everyday; of course I won't tell them what I do for a living." Dean smirks as he catches my joke. "Do you get where I'm coming from?" I say as I stare up into his eyes. 

"Yeah," 

I smile as I reach up and gently touch his cheek and say, "Then there's just one last thing to talk about." 

Dean tilts his head to the side as he says, "What?" 

"When I tell you I'm following a lead that doesn't mean you follow me." 

Dean's smile fades as he says, "For all we knew the guy you were following was a psychopath."

 I raise my eyebrow as I say, "He's not a psychopath Dean," 

"Oh what you know him so well after one night?" 

"We're not talking about someone who's not here to defend himself." I say as I start walking back down the path. 

"So what is it about this guy that you find so attractive?" Dean says causing me to stop in my footsteps.

I slowly turn back to him as I say, "What are you talking about?" 

"Don't play stupid Mary, I know you stayed the night on his boat." 

"Because I got drunk, and for your information Dean, Killian didn't touch me." 

"Oh so you're on first name basis with him. Is this why you want to find out if you're from here or not so you can dump me and start something up with the pirate wannabe?" 

My heart clenches as I say tears close to falling from my eyes, "If you believe that then you don't know me very well, and you obviously don't care about me." 

Dean lets out a sigh as he realizes he went too far, "Mary," 

"No Dean, I'm done fighting. It seems like that's all we ever do. I love you but if you're going to keep doing this then I'm done." I say as the tears start to slowly fall from my eyes.

"Mary wait," Dean calls after me as I make my way down the trail and into the B&B where Sam is sitting on the bed watching TV. 

As soon as he sees me he bolts upright and runs over to me, "What's wrong?" 

I force a smile as I look up into his eyes tears still falling from my eyes, "Can we go now?" 

Sam eyes fill with concern as he wraps his arms around me and says, "They can wait." The tears start to flow as his embrace holds me tight as if I would disappear. 

"Sam, I can't do this anymore." I cry out as I grip his coat so tight my knuckles start to whiten. 

"It's okay, I'm here." Sam says as he caresses my hair trying to calm my nerves. I hear the door open and I burry my face in Sam's chest. 

"Mary, I'm sorry." Dean says as he reaches up and touches my shoulder causing my grip to tighten on Sam. 

"Dean," Sam says causing his brother to look up at him as he shakes his head. Dean clenching his jaw nods his head as he walks over to the bed and sets down.

I glance behind Sam to see Dean sitting on the bed with his head in his hands, trying to hide the tears that fought to fall from his eyes. I pull away from Sam and looking up into his eyes say, "Um could you give us a couple minutes?" 

"Are you sure?" Sam says as he rubs my shoulders. 

I nod as I say, "Yeah," 

"Okay, I'll be right outside." Sam says as he walks out the door silently closing it behind him. 

Once we are alone I turn to see Dean staring at me with a nervous look on his face. Clearing my throat I walk over to Dean and setting beside him say, "Dean, I can't keep doing this." 

"I know, and you shouldn't have too." He turns toward me and grabs my hands as he says, "Mary, I feel like 99 percent of the time we're either fighting or mad at each other for some stupid reason. I can't keep fighting with you." 

I take a deep breath as I say, "I agree, and that isn't fair to either of us. I love you Dean I really do but I think it would just be better if we went back to being friends." 

Dean nods as he says, "As much as I want to be with you I also want you to be happy and if that means us being friends then you've got a deal." 

I force a smile as I reach up and kiss his cheek. "Thank you Dean." He fakes a smile as he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. I quickly break the hug up and walking over to the door open it to let Sam back in. "You guys okay?" He says as he looks back and forth between the two of us.

"Yeah, let me go to the bathroom then we'll head to the police station." I say as I run a hand through my hair. He nods as he moves out of the way letting me walk past him. When I am in the bathroom I look into the mirror at my tear stained face and instantly feel my anger rise inside me. "Dammit Dean!" I say as I turn the water on and silently curse him for making me cry and not arguing about us breaking up. I quickly wash my face and after a quick application of makeup to cover the bags under my eyes I walk back to the room where I find Sam and Dean talking with Killian.

As I look at them my heart stops, "What's going on here?" 

"Mary I need you to come with me." Killian says as he walks toward me only to be stopped my Sam stepping in front of him. 

"She's not going anywhere with you buddy." Dean says as he stands beside his brother. 

I groan in annoyance as push past Sam and Dean saying, "Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" 

Killian steps forward as he says, "I can help you get your memories back but we have to hurry before he changes his mind."

 I narrow my eyes at him as I say, "Who is he?"

"Go ahead pretty boy tell her what you told us?" Dean says earning him a smack to the stomach from me.

"Killian what are they talking about?" I say as I look up into the pirates' oceanic blue eyes, "Mary I," 

"He believes you're the little mermaid, and he wants to take you to someone called Rumplestiltskin." Dean says making me raise an eyebrow.

"The guy from the miner's daughter?" I ask earning weird looks from all three men. 

"Never mind," I say as I roll my eyes. 

"Mary, trust me. He can get your memories back." 

As I stare at the pirate something tells me I can trust him and I nod as I say, "Okay." 

"What, Mary no!" Dean says as he grabs my arm. 

"What do you expect me to do Dean?" I say as I jerk my arm out of his grasp. 

"Mary I have to agree with Dean on this one." Sam says as he sets his hands on my shoulders.

"Well I appreciate your opinions but I'm going to do this, if you want to sweep the room before to make sure nothing wonky is going on you can do so." 

"Why do you trust this pirate wannabe?" Dean asks earning a glare from Killian as he says, "Watch yourself lad."

 "Or what?" Dean says and I jump in between them before they start fighting in front of me. 

"That's enough. Geez, if anyone gets to be angry it's me." 

The two men look back and forth between each other then turning to me Killian says, "Are you in?"

 "Yes, now let's go!" I say as I grab his arm and pull him out the door before he and Dean started throwing punches. 

When we make it to the door of the B&B I pause and turning toward Killian say, "Did you say I was the little mermaid?"

Killian rolls his eyes as he says, "I didn't say that, you're overprotective boyfriend did." 

"He's not my boyfriend." 

"Really?" 

I roll my eyes as I say, "Don't change the subject."

Killian clears his throat as he says, "I just said that you were a daughter of Triton, the tall moose like one came up with little Mermaid all on his own." 

"Hey that's my friend you're talking about." I say as anger starts to rise in my body. 

"Are we gonna do this or not?" Dean says as he walks out the door and steps between me and Killian. 

"Where's Sam?" I say as I look back inside the B&B.

 "He's coming, just had to lock the room." I nod as I start to walk over to the impala.

"Couldn't we just walk there?" Killian says as he looks at the impala worry in his eyes. 

I smile as I say, "Are you afraid of riding in a car?" 

Killian quickly clears his throat as he straightens his back and says, "Of course not, I'm a pirate." 

I smile as I say, "Uh huh." 

"Let's go, oh and don't forget to call Bobby." Sam says as he walks down from the B&B door. 

My eyes widen as I say, "Oh crap." I quickly pull my cell phone out of my pocket and as we climb into the car dial Bobby's number.

Bobby – Yeah,

Mary – Hi daddy,

Bobby – Do you have any idea what time it is? Why didn't you call me this mornin ya idgit?

Mary – Daddy, I'm sorry things happened and I forgot to call.

Bobby – Now what could be more important than calling your old man?

Mary – *I contemplate telling him I may be able to find out who I am but quickly shake my head* Nothing, I'll remember next time I promise.

Bobby – Thanks, hey I've got another call. Take care of yourself and the boys okay?

Mary – Will do, I love you.

Bobby – Yeah yeah.

As he hangs up the phone I snap my flip phone closed and sigh. "I take it Bobby's not to happy you didn't call him this morning." Dean says as he turns onto the road that leads into Storybrooke. 

"Not really," I say as I lean back into the seat. 

"Who's Bobby?" Killian says from beside me. 

"When Sam and Dean found me they took me to their friend Bobby's house and he took me in as his daughter." 

Killian nods as he says, "I see that it wasn't all bad losing your memory." 

I smile as I say, "Not that bad at all." 

"Sorry to interrupt buy where exactly are we going?" Dean says his jaw clenched tight as he glances into the back seat at us. 

"Mr. Gold's Pawn shop." Killian says as he rubs his chin. 

"How do you know this Rumplestiltskin can help me?" 

Killian's jaw clenches and his eye's go dark as he says, "He's doing it as a favor."

I stare at him with a confused look on my face then right as I am about to ask him more the car stops and Dean says, "We're here." 

As I open the car door I tilt my head as I say, "I was just here yesterday," 

Dean scoffs as he says, "Yeah this place looks like a real winner." 

"Shut up Dean." I say as I throw him a dirty look. 

"Dean, I think you best listen to the lass." Killian says as he walks up beside me. 

"Or what, you'll hook me to death?" 

"As a matter of fact yes." Killian says obviously getting irritated with Dean's snide remarks. 

"Okay as much as I would like to see Dean get punched in the face right now, we don't have time for this." I say as I quickly walk into the store to see the familiar faces of Mr. Gold and his female brunette friend.

"You're here!" She says as she runs over to me and wraps her arms around me. 

"Sorry about Belle, she's a little too excited." Mr. Gold says as he strides over to us. 

"No problem." I say as I pat her on the back. I look back to Gold to see him raising an eyebrow at Dean and Sam. "These are my friends, Sam and Dean; they wouldn't let me come by myself." I say as Belle pulls away from me her Blue eyes shining bright with happiness. 

"Hook," Gold says as Killian walks into the shop. 

"Rumplestiltskin," 

"Wait, you're Rumplestiltskin?" I ask as the tension between the two men starts to grow. 

"The one and only." He says a smile covering his face. 

I smile and reaching my hand out say, "I'm Mary Singer."

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Singer." He says as he takes my hand.

"So I hear you can help me recover my memory." I say as I look around his shop. 

"Right this way," He says as he motions to the back room. I start to walk forward only to be pulled back by Dean. 

"Mary I don't think this is such a good idea." He says his green eyes peering into my sea blue ones. 

I turn back to Rumplestiltskin and Belle and say, "Could I have just a moment?" 

"Of Course." He says as he and Belle walk to the back of the store. 

"Dean, I'm doing this." I say as shrug Dean's hand off my shoulder and start walking to the back of the store. 

"Mary," Dean says but I ignore him.

When I get to the back room I see a chair sitting in the middle of the room and raise an eyebrow. "What exactly am I supposed to do?" 

"Just sit here and I'll do the rest." Rumplestiltskin says as he motions to the chair. 

I bite my lip as I walk over and sit down in the chair looking at Sam a scared look crossing my face. Sam notices my expression and quickly walks over and takes my hand holding it tight. Taking a deep breath I start to relax. "Now this may tickle a bit," Rumplestiltskin says as he sprinkles something over my head and the room starts to spin.

The next thing I know I am looking up toward the sky a woman with long red hair cradling me tight as she sings to me. Where am I? I think to myself as the woman's melodic voice takes me away, back to a lost memory. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492 9 13
When the Winchester brothers travel to the bad place to save their mother they run into Y/N who insists that her and Sam are in a relationship.
1.5K 21 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...
118 0 10
Just a normal day at the bunker when suddenly an angel pops up. Since the moment you both met, its been nonstop eye contact. With the months flying b...
150K 3.2K 24
"Do you have to leave?" I asked him, Deans breath fanned my face with his hands on my hips. I hated when he left for the weekend. I was lonely. Final...