Being Liam Payne's Sister

By Sincerely_McKenna

What would you do if the most important people in your life were gone? They were here one day and gone the ne... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End Of Book One!
Sequel!

Chapter 19

12.8K 231 49
By Sincerely_McKenna

Liam's POV

It's been two weeks since we got back from Ghana. Nothing much has changed except the way Samantha has been acting. I think something has happened with her that she isn't telling me. She has been acting kind of clingy and always is around one of us. It almost looks like she's scared. I hate seeing her like this. Maybe Niall knows something. I'll go ask him.

I walked upstairs and made my way over to his room. I quietly knocked on his door incase he was still sleeping. He allowed me to come in so I opened his door. When I walked in, I saw Samantha was sleeping next to him. He was awake and on his phone.

"Morning mate." I greeted him.

"Morning." He said rubbing his eyes. He looked exhausted.

"Didn't sleep much?" I asked.

"No. Samantha was up all night with nightmares again." He said.

"Again?" I asked with a sigh.

"Yeah. She's been having them ever since we got back." He replied.

"Do you think something happened that she isn't telling us?" I asked.

"That's what I was thinking." He answered. It was silent.

"I have an idea of a way we could find out for sure but it's extremely wrong." He paused. "I just hate seeing her like this and I want to help her." He said.

"Well what is it?" I asked, eager to know his plan.

"We could go through her phone and look for anything suspicious. We could see what's causing her to act like this." He said. I thought about it. I really didn't like this idea but we really had no choice.

"Okay, let's do it. Where's her phone?" I asked.

"It's on my night stand." He said. I walked over to it and grabbed her phone.

"We should probably go do this downstairs. I don't want to chance her seeing us." I said. He nodded his head and carefully removed Samantha's grasp on him. He had to put a pillow in his place so she wouldn't wake up. We walked downstairs and into the living room. We sat down and I turned on her phone. I was soon stopped by a password. I swore under my breath.

"There's a password. We can't get into it." I said.

" 0 4 2 4" he said. I entered the numbers and her phone unlocked.

"How did you know what the password was?" I asked.

"It's the day I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said, blushing. I smiled. They really loved each other.

The first thing I went to was her emails. I quickly skimmed through them but not finding anything suspicious. This felt so wrong. The next thing I did was go to her twitter to see if she was getting anymore hate than usual or if she was getting threats. There wasn't anything out of place. I checked her texts next. I felt so dirty doing this. I looked through them and smiled at some of the stuff Niall was texting her. They were absolutely perfect for each other. Niall treated her like a princess and I love him for that.

"What about her call history? Maybe someone called her." Niall said, speaking up.

"Good idea." I said. I opened her call history. Most of her calls were either from Niall, Sara, or Eleanor. I came across a number that caught my attention. It was a number I would never forget. It was Chase' number. I clenched my fist and began to breath heavily, I truly hated him for what he did to my sister! I'm not an aggressive person but if I ever saw him again, I would beat the crap out of him.

"What is it?" Niall asked, bringing me back into focus.

"I think I found our problem." I said.

"What did you find? Who called her?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Chase called her." I said. I looked over at Niall and he is just as mad as I am. "I bet you he phones her and threaten to hurt her again." I said.

"That son if a bitch." He swore. "You should block his number so he can't call her again." He said.

"Good idea." I said. I blocked his number and I heard someone coming down the stairs. I quickly hid the phone incase it was Samantha.

"Good morning boys." Louis said, walking into the living room. He was his normal cheeky self.

"Morning." I said.

"What's your plans for today?" He asked. I thought about it. I haven't spent as much time with Samantha as I would like to. Maybe we could hang out today. Just the two of us.

"I was thinking of hanging out with Samantha. I haven't gotten to spend much time with her lately." I said.

"That's a good idea. How about you Niall?" Louis asked.

"I was going to go see a movie with Samantha but Liam wants to take her out so I'll just hang out here." He answered.

"Oh we can go out a different day if you already have plans." I said.

"No it's okay. We always go to movies anyways." He replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah it's fine." He said. I thanked him. Louis left the living room so Niall and I quickly went upstairs and put Samantha's phone back into Niall's room. When we returned downstairs, my phone stared to vibrate indicating I was getting a text. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at who it was from. It was from Paul.

Paul to Liam: Hey Liam. You boys have an interview at 3:30 today. I'll pick you up at 2:00 so be ready.

Liam to Paul: Okay thanks. We'll be ready.

I texted Paul and walked into the kitchen. Everyone was there except Samantha and Sara.

"We have an interview at 3:30 today. Paul is coming to pick us up at 2:00." I told them. Louis groaned.

"But I already made plans to go out with Eleanor!" Louis whined.

"Then tell her to come to the interview. You can go out after we're done." I said.

"But she's going to be bored." He said.

"Then we'll bring Samantha and Sara." I replied.

"Fine!" He said, stomping up the stairs. I looked back at the boys. Niall was making a sandwich, Harry and Zayn were talking at the table. I walked over to them and joined their conversation. They were talking about Sara.

"So how are you taking this whole thing? With Sara being pregnant?" Zayn asked Harry.

"Actually pretty good. I'm taking it a lot better than I thought I would. She has her first ultrasound tomorrow. We'll find out if we're having more than one baby. That's the only thing in scared about. I don't know how I'm going to react if that happens." He replied.

"Well whatever happens, we'll all be here for the both of you. You know that right?" Zayn asked. Harry nodded his head.

"Yeah I know. Thanks guys." He said.

Sara and Samantha finally came downstairs. I could slowly start to see Sara's stomach getting bigger. Its a lot bigger than I thought it would be. She is only 6 weeks pregnant. I was starting to have a funny feeling she was having twins.

I walked over to Samantha so I could talk to her.

"Hey Samantha." I said.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you something." I paused. "I know you and Niall already made plans but I was wondering if you and me could go hand out today. Just like old times." I said. She thought about it.

"I would love that! But what am I going to tell Niall?" She questioned.

"I already got that covered. He's fine with it." I told her.

"Great! So what did you have in mind?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go out for lunch and catch up." I said.

"That sounds perfect!" She exclaimed. "When do you want to leave?" She asked.

"As soon as possible because I have an interview at 3:30." I told her.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"Yeah you, Eleanor and Sara are coming." I told her

"Okay!" She paused. "Well I'll go get changed and then we can go." She said excitedly.

*

Samantha's POV

I changed into a nice pair of jean shorts and a flowered top. It was getting warmer outside because it was almost June.

I was finished with my hair and make-up so I walked downstairs and saw Liam was wearing shorts too. I walked over to Niall, gave him a goodbye kiss and headed out the door with Liam.

About ten minutes later, Liam pulled up to a little corner cafe. We got out of the car and put our sunglasses on to minimize the chance of anyone recognizing us. We walked into the cafe. I found a seat and sat down while Liam got our food. This is one of the reasons why I love him so much. He knows me so much. Probably more than I even know myself.

One thing was on my mind. Chase. I have been trying really hard not to think about him and try to keep calm but honestly, I was scared out of my mind. I think everyone is starting to notice my change in behaviour. I feel really bad because I am kind of becoming clingy. I can't help it. I'm just so scarred. I don't know what to do.

Liam can back with the food and we started eating, making small talk.

"So how are you liking it here?" He asked.

"I really like it here. Its nice to start fresh and escape my old life." I answered honestly. I tried to force a smile but it was so hard. Chase was still on my mind.

"That's actually one of the things I wanted to talk to you about." He paused. "I've noticed you've been acting differently lately. What's going on?" He asked in his normal comforting voice. I looked down at my food, not wanting to talk about it.

"Samantha, I'm here to help you. I only want the best for you. Why won't you talk to me?" He asked, looking hurt. I looked back up at him.

"Because I don't want you to worry about me." I asked.

"But I'm your big brother. I want to protect you. Your my little sister and I'm going to do whatever I can to help you." He said. A small tear left my eye. I was so touched by his compassion and love towards me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Your welcome. Now, please tell me what's going on." He begged. I thought about it. I knew I could trust him. I decided it would be a good idea to tell him.

"The day you guys came home from Ghana, someone called me. Someone I never excepted to call me." I said.

"Well who was it? Who called you?" He asked. I hesitated.

"It's okay Samantha, you can trust me." He said. I smiled but it quickly faded when I told him.

"Chase phoned me." I mumbled. I saw Liam tense up. He always did when Chase' name came up.

"What did he say?" He asked, anger rising in his voice. I didn't answer. 

"Samantha, you need to tell me. It's for your own safety." He said. I knew he was right.

"He said he wanted me back and he would hunt me down. He said he wont going to stop until he finds me. He said he wants revenge." I said, now crying in fear. Liam swore under his breathe, something he usually never did unless he was extremely mad. I started crying even harder. Liam came and sat beside me. He brought me into a big hug. I nuzzled my head into his chest, burying my face. We were getting looks from some people but we didn't care.

"It's going to be okay. I won't let him hurt you." He whispered.

"Thank you." I said as we parted.

"We should probably head home now. It's 1:45 so Paul will be at the house soon." He said. I nodded my head and we made our way over to the car. Some fans found us so they were standing by the car. Liam signed some autographs and took some pictures before he politely said we had to go. The fans understood and walked away.

We soon arrived at the house to see the van already there. Paul is already here. We walked into the house and saw everyone ready to go except for Liam and I.

"Sorry guys. I guess our lunch date went a little longer than I thought it did." Liam apologized.

"It's okay. Lou is picking your outfits today so she will give them to you when we get there." Paul said. Liam nodded his head. Niall came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He laid his head on my shoulder. I could smell his cologne and I melted.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"I missed you too." I said turning my head to kiss his cheek.

"Enough with the PDA! I've haf enough of it today!" Louis whined.

"But she just got here." Niall exclaimed.

"Yeah but I walked in on Harry and Sara today! I don't think I need to explain myself." He said. Sara and Harry started blushing.

"Stop arguing! We need to go or you're going to be late!" Paul shouted, tying to hide his smile.

"Oh Paul, you know you love us." Eleanor cooed. We all walked out the door and into the van.

*

We arrived at the place where the interview would take place and saw tons of waiting fans. We got out of the van and were immediately surrounded by people. Fortunately, most of the people were security. I moved closer to Niall. He wrapped his arms protectively around me. There were so many people that I didn't know what was going on. We made our way through the people and finally made it into the building.

"Are you alright?" Niall asked me. He looked panicked. I gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look down at your arms." He said. I looked down at my arms and was shocked. There were scratches all over them. Some of them were even bleeding.

"How did I not feel this?" I asked. Niall didn't answer. He lowered his head almost too embarrassed to look at me.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's all my fault. " He mumbled.

"No it's not. Why would you think it was?" I questioned.

"Yes it is. It's my fault your hurt. I should have protected you more." He said.

"You did fine Niall. It's not your fault. It was crazy out there and you know it." I said. I lifted up his chin so he was looking into my eyes. He didn't say anything so I continued. "Look, I'm fine. I'm not in any pain." I said. Niall smiled.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied, right before I connected our lips. Our kiss was perfectly in sync. His lips made a sensation on my lips that left me wanting more. We slowly parted and he rested his forehead onto mine.

"Your perfect." He whispered. He pecked my lips one last time but we were interrupted by Louis and his phone. He just took a picture of us.

"Look at the happy couple." He exclaimed. "Oh don't let me get in your way of your one-on-one time." He said with a wink.

"Your such a pervert Louis." Niall said laughing. We all walked into the room the boys were supposed to get ready in. I saw a lady fixing Harry's curls. She must be Lou. I looked over at Eleanor and Sara. They were holding a little girl. I bet that's Lux. I walked over to both of them. Sara was making funny faces, causing Lux to laugh. I smiled knowing Sara was going to be an amazing mum

"What happened to your arms!?" Eleanor asked.

"The fans got to me." I said.

"That's horrible! I bet Lou can put some make-up on so it covers up the marks." Eleanor said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards her. We walked over to Lou as she finished doing Liam's hair.

"Hi, I'm Lou." She said.

"I'm Samantha, it's so nice to finally meet you." I replied.

"You too." She said. It was silent for a second.

"Lou, can you do something about this?" Eleanor asked, holding up my arms.

"I'm sure I can. Come with me." She said. She took my hand and she led me over to a chair. She sat me down and got out a first aid kit.

"I'm just going to clean them up before I cover them. I don't want them to get infected." She said. I nodded my head. She poured a clear liquid onto a cotton ball and dabbed it on my wounds. It stung at first but she blew on it so it left a cool sensation.

She soon finished and grabbed her make-up kit. She covered my arm with her make-up and used some powder to blend it all together. Overall, you couldn't even notice the marks.

"Thank you so much! You can barely see it." I said, giving her a hug.

"No problem. Your part of the One Direction family now." She said.

"Thank you. That really means a lot." I said. It was true. I was really happy to hear her say that. Ever since my parents died, I haven't really felt like I was part of a family or even had a family at all. I knew now I was part of a family. The boys were my family. I knew I could come to them with anything. They were my best friends. And I hope it stays like this forever.

I walked over to Niall who just had his hair and make-up done. I thought it was funny how the boys had to wear make-up too. I giggled as I saw him trying to fix his hair.

"You look fine babe." I said. I tried to remove his hands from his head. I then heard Lou yell across the room.

"Niall! Don't touch your hair! I just fixed it! It looks fine." She yelled. I started to laugh. Niall groaned.

"She's right baby. You look great. But I think you have something on your lip. I should get it off." I joked, giving him a smirk. I pressed my lips onto his. He instantly started kissing back. We stood there holding each other. He tried to deepen the kiss but we were separated.

"Okay, that's enough. You boys are on in two minutes."Paul said. I sneaked one last kiss and Niall grabbed my hand. We intertwined our fingers and we walked over to the side of the stage, not actually going on the stage. Eleanor was there with Louis and Sara was standing next to Harry, still holding Lux. It looked like Lux really likes Sara. I'm sure the baby and Lux will get along real well.

The camera man counted down and the interview stared talking.

"Hi I'm Katy Greenwell and you are watching the Katy show. We have a special surprise for all you Directioners out there. One Direction is in the building!" He said. The crowd went wild. Most of the screams were coming from girls.The interviewer had long blonde hair. She looked as if she was in her early twenties. She looked really friendly but you can't always assume that.

She talked a little more before the boys walked into the interview. Eleanor, Sara and I stayed behind and watched the interview from the side of the stage. Lux ended up falling asleep in Sara's arms. She carried her back over to Lou and she walked back over to us.

*

The interview was almost over and the Katy had one more question.

"Okay last question before the lads have to go." She paused. "I'm sure all the girls are wondering this question. Now, who's single?" She asked. Liam and Zayn were the only ones who put up their hands.

"So third of One Direction is taken. Lets start with you Louis. What's your special ladies name?" She asked.

"I am currently dating Eleanor. She's puts up with all of my immatureness." He said with a big smile on his face. Every one started to 'Aww'. I looked over at Eleanor and she was blushing.

"That is so sweet. Okay next, what about you Harry?" The interviewer asked. Everyone looked at Harry.

"Her name is Sara. The first time is saw her, it was love at first sight. From the moment I saw her, I knew I had to make her mine. And I did. We get through the hard times together." He said. Sara had a tear rolling down her cheek. She understood everything he had just said.

"That is so romantic. She is one lucky girl. Last but not least, Niall, have you found your princess?" She asked.

"I have. Her name is Samantha. She is everything I could have ever asked for. She is absolutely perfect. She loves all my little things." He said. I had a huge smile on my face. He looked directly into the camera and mouthed 'I love you' when the interviewer wasn't looking. I loved him so much.

"That is absolutely adorable." She paused. "Well that's all we have time for today. Thank you boys for joining us today. Hopefully you can come back soon." She said. The boys thanked her and the interviewer ended the interview. The boys came over to us and all the girls ran into their boyfriends arms.

I ran over to Niall and jumped into his arms, locking my legs around his waist.

"I love you." I said to Niall.

"I love you too." He replied. He kissed the top of my head and put me down.

"Let's go home so I can cuddle with you." He said. I nodded my head and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'd like that." I said and we left the interview.

*

Sara's POV

We just got back from the interview and I was laying on Harry's bed while he talked to someone on the phone. I was tracing the outline of his tattoos He giggled at the feeling.

"Okay well I'll talk to you later." He paused. "I love you too. Bye." He said ending the call.

"Who was that?" I questioned.

"It was my mum." He said. I continued to trace his tattoos, finishing the two birds.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said she missed me a lot. The usual. But she did say she waned to meet you." He said.

"She wants to meet me?" I asked in excitement.

"Yeah she does." He paused. "I was thinking...maybe we could go visit her. It would be nice to see her and Gemma. We could also tell them about...you know." He said looking down at my stomach. I thought about it. It would be nice to finally meet Gemma and Anne. They are the Aunty and Grandma of this baby. We do have to tell them. I don't want them to find out from someone else.

"Yeah they sounds good. We should probably go as soon as possible because its not safe for me to fly in my pregnancy. The longer we wait, the more danger it puts me and the baby in." I said.

"Should I book the flight now?" He asked. I nodded my head. I moved so he could go grab his laptop. He returned back to his previous spot and we both sat up. I laid my head on his shoulder and rested my eyes.

After a few minutes, he closed the laptop. He must be done.

"All done?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"We leave in five days." He said.

"Harry?" I asked

"Yes love?"

"Do you thing they're going to like me? What if they hate me?" I asked.

"They're not going to hate you. I know they will love. But not as much as I love you." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Harry." I said. That was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 2.5K 51
Life for One Direction will change with two new additions to the family. After the Styles' twins are born, taking care of them will not be the bands...
6K 51 16
Makayla Payne is Liam Payne's little sister. Like any other normal older brother Liam is very over protective. He has somewhat of a good reason for t...
963K 10.6K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
11.1K 78 20
18 year old Samantha Walsh and her best friend, Liam Payne, have known each other since first grade. They've both seen each other the happiest they'v...