My Vampire Master

christinee_daae által

Luna is a young girl who wants to have a good life..not only for her own good but also for her family....But... Több

Chapter 12: You Are Mine and Mine alone only~
Chapter 13: The Vampire's Thoughts~
Chapter 13: The Vampire's Thoughts~ (part 2)
Chapter 14: The Vampire Playboy~
Chapter 15: Suddenly Dragged by a Playboy~
Extra Chapter: Keiran Vincent Valentine~
Chapter 16: Is he really that Dangerous?~
Chapter 17: I won't listen to anyone but you~
Chapter 18: NO CLASSES FOR 6 DAYS~
Chapter 19: Vacation~
Chapter 20: VACATION~1st Day
Chapter 20: 1st Day (Part 2): The Fearful Game~
Extra Chapter: Julian Tristan Tyrone Valentine
Chapter 21: Fight For The Maid-Princess!~
Chapter 22: The Fight Begins!~
Chapter 23: His Request~
Chapter 23: The Fortune-Telling~(part 1 continuation)
Chapter 24: Being Back to What we are Before
Chapter 25: That Sweet Dream~
Chapter 26: Start of Jealousy~
Chapter 27: Fixing a Broken Heart~
Chapter 27: Fixing A Broken Heart (part 2)
Chapter 28: The Tough Decision~
Chapter 29: So This Is It~?
Chapter 31: Leaving Me
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 30: True Reasons

4.4K 125 25
christinee_daae által

After 100000000000000 years! Eto na!!!

Enjoy nyo na lang, ayoko mag-epal

Thank you po sa lahat ng sumusuporta pa ngayon ng story ko ^___^

ENJOYYY~!

*******************************************************************************

<After classes>

Well, that was a boring class.....I hate being studious.....but I have to do this.....for my father.....

And what's more, Luna is still that strucked by sadness.....she loves Vincent as I can see.....

I guess, I just have to go to my calming buddy after all.....

I went to the music room of our school.....

If you all ask where Luna is? She is in her classroom.....because Varellia visited, they were chitchatting about things.....I'm glad Varellia's there to cheer her up a little.....

If you all ask why would I go to the music room.....I express my feelings through music.....

That's all I can even do.....

I took one of the violins that were displayed.....okay then.....I guess i'll do one piece after all.....

*♪Playing: Tzigane by Ravel♫*

It's not my type to play these things.....but I suddenly want to play this.....I don't know, It's just maybe I am depressed and in rage today.....

But suddenly, I heard some footsteps.....

"Who's there?" Oh, this scent of her is familiar.....yeah, it's a girl.....

"You need a piano accompanist for that piece, right?" She smiled at me....

"Well, it's my beautiful younger sister.....what are you doing here? And since when did you like music?" Yes, Varellia hates orchestra.....and music.....And she started sighing.....

"Well, I learned about it at least.....and besides, there's no one who can play Tzigane here that good.....you are a great violinist big bro!" She gave me a peace sign.....I smiled.....

"Thank you.....So, what's your business with me?"

"You know big brother.....I know you so well....."

"Huh?"

"I know you wouldn't do all of these things without a reason.....can you tell me what's your plan for all of these"

"You'll know my sister.....you'll know....."

"Do you.....really like Luna?" I looked at her right away.....my string is somehow strummed now.....

"What kind of question is that my little princess?"

"So.....do you?"

"I guess....." That is the only thing I can say.....

*CRASSHHH*

There was a loud sound coming from outside.....And I hate this f*ck*ng smell I have been smelling now.....

"Sh*t! Varellia.....They're here....."

"Yeah I know....." 

And after saying those words, we dashed to the place that the sound was coming from.....

They are here.....Those f*ck*ng Vampire Hunters are here.....

Luna's POV

***********************************************************

I was walking in the school's hallway.....

Looking gloomy and somehow.....

Take off that 'somehow'.....

I am really so sad today.....

I was eating my ice cream.....When I saw a familiar face outside.....

I saw a young man in a hoody.....

I think I know him.....but I can't tell because his face was in side view.....

But I just think, I really know him.....

Then suddenly he took out an arrow and placed it in his bow.....

The arrow has the mark of the white tiger.....

I know this arrow! That person who owns that attacked us before.....

But how did they know that we are here?

Varellia told me that they are Vampire Hunters.....

I looked at where the arrow was focused on.....

And I saw the arrow focused on.....

Vincent.....

Vincent’s POV

******************************************************************

asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiopF*CK*NGSH*Tasdfghjkl!

I am so annoyed.....

Now that it has come to this.....

It hurts me.....but I couldn't show it.....I shouldn't.....and I wouldn't

So the first person whom I loved the most without any denying.....

Is the first one who has ever given me my first heartbreak.....

And the main reason for that is my own brother.....

I am so annoyed.....Especially with what happened when we were inside the forest to have our game.....

<flashback>

I watched as I saw Tyrone carrying Luna in an annoying state.....I want to take those two to a place where I can do some torturing to them.....But of course, I can’t do that to Luna.....I was kidding.....and I meant a different kind of torture for Luna *grins*

And I also saw that time, when she was carried by him, going to the insides of the forest.....I should be the one who is there, beside her but....

“Ummm.....Vincent.....What are you spacing out for? Can we go now?” She gave me an irritating smile.....which I should only see from Luna’s lips.....that gentle smile which never suit Jade so much.....I hate her.....

“Let’s go.....” I stopped from looking at the vast sky above and walked rudely.....I didn’t look back.....I didn’t look at Jade who was following me.....

All I can think about is her.....Just her.....

After a while, Jade gathered her whole strength to face me, and do things she wants to do.....which irritates me a lot.....

She coiled her hands around my arms and stayed so near me that I feel so disrespected.....

“M-Master.....please.....just stay with me like this.....” I gave her a sharp glare.....and she suddenly giggled.....and laughed hard after a while.....

“WHAT THE F*CK IS THE SH*TTY MATTER WITH YOU?” She stopped laughing so hard but she still continued giggling.....And I also shoved her away from me.....after giving me that insulting giggle.....

“Do I sound like that young little b*tch now? TeeHee” I was annoyed that I touched her hair and dragged it near me.....

“M-Master.....p-please s-stop! I-I’m so sorry.....” The little thing she was doing? It was a sh*tty insult from her.....what the hell does she think she is to do that thing anyway?

“The Hell do you think you are to SAY THAT!?! HUH? YOU AREN’T LIKE HER! AND WILL NEVER EVER BE HER! REMEMBER THAT! YOU B*TCH!” Then I let go of her hair and she remained sprawled on the ground.....

Then I left her there and continued to where I should go.....

And because the scene is already so complicated because there was a lot of fog on where our way is leading.....I want to go get that thing fast or else we’ll get lost.....and she suddenly talked.....

“I-I just want to be *sniff* her.....No! I want to *sniff* to be like her.....may-maybe.....by that.....*sniff* maybe by that *sniff* You would like me as well.....*sniff* SH*T! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON’T HAVE ANYWAY? *sniff* I am beautiful, sexy, seductive, rich, and I can have everything according to my will *sniff*.....and I am a Vampire Princess.....every Vampire boy dreams of having me.....” Then she suddenly got in-front of me while I was looking at her rudely.....like I was that annoyed.....I want it to be fast.....I want it to be done immediately.....

“I WAS THE PERSON WITH YOU SINCE CHILDHOOD.....I WAS THE PERSON WHO *sniff* LOVED YOU MORE THAN ANYONE.....*sniff*” Then she held both of my arms.....and that made me look at her.....disgustingly

“Yet *sniff* why, why can’t you see me? *sniff* Now, I know you’re near me but *sniff*.....it feels like you’re *sniff* a thousand years away from me.....” 

My eyes got more widened from how it is a while ago.....I still looked at her in disgust.....then she let me touch her chest.....which really made me more shocked.....

“Please remember *sniff* that I am yours forever.....I-I love you Vincent.....and I will do anything to get rid of those people who will get on my way *sniff*.....a way with you.....”

Then I was super shocked with the next part.....she held my nape with her two hands and moved my upper parts near her.....making me hold her back for my support since I was losing my balance that time because that was unexpected.....and that made us face each other, eye to eye.....

“I love you.....” She said that and kissed me.....on the lips.....unexpectedly, she has done that kind of thing.....I know since we were still young she would never try to do such a thing expect letting me notice her but now.....I can’t believe she would have the guts to do that to me.....

I was annoyed because she did that.....

But what made me so annoyed is.....

I heard the bushes, like someone was watching us.....

And I was shocked with that smell.....I recognize that smell.....

I pushed Jade right away.....

"F*ck off me! b*tch!"

I ran to the direction of the bushes that was moving a while ago.....And I saw nothing.....

I was sure of that scent.....it was her.....

And it hurts me knowing that she saw that.....I have to get to her and tell her that was a misunderstanding.....and give her my apologies.....

But I guess it's too late.....

Someone got ahead of me.....

I saw Tyrone 

All they did there was hug each other.....and I saw her crying.....But suddenly.....

He touched both of her cheeks.....

Then he wiped these tears on her face.....

He placed his forehead upon hers.....

Then he said.....

“I’m here to rescue you in any times that you will be hurt.....or if you have those problems that you want to share with others.....please don’t forget that I am here for you.....” I saw Luna blushing.....all red with her tears.....

Then suddenly, he moved a little from her.....

I was feeling bad about this.....

Then he moved his face close to her.....

Closer.....

And closer.....

Until he......

Kissed her on the lips.....

<End of Flashback>

And now I am here in the hallway.....taking my steps to the garden.....I will meet my new playthings again.....But even if I have them all, I still feel so incomplete.....

But suddenly, I felt so weak to the knees, and my senses got weaker.....

Only few people can make a Vampire's sense weak.....Our Vampire Elders or the chosen vampires.....But they couldn't be possibly here at this time.....and what would be their reason to take out a Vampire prince's sense.....

Except.....if one thing that would be here is.....

Someone like.....our enemy?

**swwwwwwiiiisshhh**

**CRRRAAASSH!!**

What the hell?!

An arrow is coming to hit me---

**tssssuuuukkkk**

B-but.....

It wasn't me who was hit by that arrow who was aiming for me.....

It was Luna.....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

21.2M 543K 37
"Do you want to be his favorite obsession?" DAHIL sa isang trahedya, ikinubli ni Virgo ang kagandahang taglay. Itinago niya iyon sa pamamagitan ng pa...
164K 4.5K 45
How does it feel to be one of the Greys Property? (Second Gen.) Date Started: May 9 2020
991K 76K 53
Iris Evangeline Daverionne is a white werewolf who hates vampires. She vowed to herself that she would never be entangled with them or that's what sh...
2K 215 52
Bloodlines Book 2 Started: June 24, 2023 Ended: