The real King is back, and af...

By Lucky3

Duncan Carter moved from Bourmouth to London the same day Zed Tomas was sent from London to Dublin, when Dunc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 4

1.3K 30 1
By Lucky3

Well here's the party...............

Chapter 4 – PARTY!

I found Harry stood holding three creates of beer, I guess the reason he was stood still was because he couldn’t see over the last box, “Hey you need a hand?” I heard a “yep” from behind the tower of creates I took the top one, which let his face be on show, “Thanks” I nodded and moved my head to the side, he smiled and started walking towards were ever he wanted the beer, it ended up in the kitchen, I put mine down next to were Harry put his two, he smiled at me again I could see the handsomeness that Duncan had was held in the whole family, but strangely enough I didn’t find Harry sexy or hot like I saw Duncan.

“So what are you then?” he asked looking me up and down to start off with I thought he was talking about my sexuality but then he said “I mean, Emo, player....?” I nodded understanding now “Umm...bad boy I suppose” he nodded and glanced at the clock “Well I got to get ready, I guessing that D is already doing that” I nodded, smiling he nodded back and went up the stairs.

I sat on the edge of their sofa, not wanting to be rude by making myself at home without position, a few moments later Dunacn came down the stairs, I stood up walking back towards the front door then I noticed what Duncan was wearing it was dark blue jeans and a green V neck which showed off part of his muscular chest, I had the tear my gaze away from his chest to his face where he was wearing a smile, “So should I go home and change?” I asked pointing over my shoulder with my thumb signifying going home; he shook his head almost violently, he really didn’t want me to leave, “You can borrow some of my cloths” I frowned did he really just offer for me to wear his cloths “Ok that sound ok in my head, but just wear that it is fine” I nodded stuffing my hands in my pockets.

We watched TV till people arrived we watch mock the week and Duncan’s laugh kept my eyes off the screen throughout most of the programme, the around seven ten the door bell rang and Harry appeared next to me on the sofa, flicking off the TV as Duncan pressed play on the stereo and it started playing Born this way by Lady Gaga, I almost laughed at the song chose but managed to not make a idiot of myself just. Duncan open the door to Ryan and the girl he had been with all the time, Oscar and the girl Duncan had the private joke with. “D” said the girl and came to hug him “Terry” he said back in a fake girly voice, have to remember her name was that and stop calling her girl with private joke, “hey man” said Ryan, him and Duncan pumped fists “Charlie” said Duncan will hugging the girl who was still holding Ryan’s hand I guess it was his girlfriend, and Oscar just fist pumped just like Ryan.

They all walked past him inside and all their eyes widened when they saw me sat on the sofa with Harry, The girl Terry was the first to move “hey Zed” I didn’t speak I just nodded putting my elbows on my knees  and rubbed my hands to gether, well this was awkward.

Soon the awkward had disappeared most probably because there was now at least twenty people here, there was another ring on the door bell as I tried to make my way to get another beer, form the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye I saw Duncan go answer it, he looked still pretty sober and hadn’t been dancing with the sluts like most of the other guys had, now I come to think of it I hadn’t seen Duncan dance, at all so far maybe he would when he was a little more drunk, anyway he opened the door, and I heard “Zed Man” being shouted in Jake’s voice I smirked and walked over and stood next to Duncan in the door frame, “Hey Jay, Ben, Taylor and Chris” they all smirked “We were wondering if you want to come check out club 64 with us” said Chris, smiling I knew that we wouldn’t be going to a club but a bar that his dad owns.

“You not goanna stay Z” I turned to Duncan who wasn’t looking at me but at my friends, and they were all frowning at the nick name he decided to give me “Ummm.....errr....” I looked between my friends and the back on Duncan’s head, “Wow you having a party” said Jake in a really stating the obvious kind of way, I rolled my eyes at him and he shrugged and turned back to Duncan “Can we come in please” he said with a little forced smile, Duncan nodded slowly and let them in, well Jake and Ben the twins disappeared having to work at the bar.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I went to get another beer after letting in two of Zed’s four friends, for some reason when I heard they were going to take him away from the party my weird jealousy thing I have been having to deal with since I first saw Zed, decided then would be a good time to rear its ugly head so I kind of forced him to stay and I didn’t feel guilty or sorry not one bit.

“You want to dance, D” I shook my head at the random girl who decided I was the one guy at that moment she wanted to dance with you see I have three rules when it comes to parties if there mine or someone else’s one, Don’t get to drunk you can’t remember what happened, two, never sleep with two people at once, in other words don’t cheat, and finally three DO NOT DANCE because I know that as soon as I get on the dance floor and let the music drive my moves I will start dancing like I used to in Bournemouth and I haven’t danced like that since the night Vicky cheated on me and I moved here.

The door bell rang but I was the other side of the room so I let some random person answer it, and I saw the red air of Adam, Zed’s new friend I glanced to were Zed and his friend, Jake were leaning against the wall to see if he noticed it didn’t seem he had since he seemed to be getting a little too close to one of hoes in are school, he hand was round his waist, ok he wasn’t touching her but he was still talking to her and not pushing her off, suddenly Terry was next to me “What you glaring at?” she asked following my line of sight to were the bitch was now whispering in Zed’s ear “Why are you glaring at Zed” she asked frowning I shook my head trying to get rid of my jealousness to give make up an excuse but I couldn’t think of one so I just said “He’s a asshole and she’s a bitch” and I walked the rest of the way to the kitchen nicking someone’s shot one the way downing it and downing a beer once I was there trying to drown out the feels I was feeling for the asshole.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

I leant against the wall with Jake we had just gone into the kitchen to get another drink since some bitch who decided to bitch handle me drank my last one, but I quickly ran back out because Duncan and a girl were making out and I had to get out of there before I hit a girl, these feelings for Duncan were much bigger than I thought.

“Zeddy” I looked to see a very very drunk Duncan stood next to me with a half smile on his face, I turned to look at Jake who it seemed just said yes to a girl who wanted to dance with him and was being lead off “Zeddy” Duncan say this drunken nick name again brought my attention back to him, he grin got bigger when he realised he had my full attention “Can I ask you a question?” I nodded slowly unsure if I wanted to know his question, he went up on his tippy toes to reach my ear grabbing my arm for support when he almost fell, “Wow you have really big arm muscles.” I chuckled smirking down at him “why thank you” he smiled back “No problem” oh god were we flirting, then as if to rest my mind that we were flirting he licked his lips and I rubbed my hand through my hair.

“I know let’s play true or dare” he said excitingly obviously in his drunkenness and flirting he forgot what he wanted to ask me, I laughed and shook my head “Come on it will be fun” he said moving his hand from my arm to my chest I nodded slowly watching his hand, “great” he said and his hand ran down my chest then abs till it glided off just before my jeans, making me moan but thank god Duncan was already shouting out that there was a game of true and dare going on.

Duncan took hold of my hand and dragged me to sit on the floor near the centre of the room, then he took someone’s beer bolt downing the last of it then when it was empty putting it in the middle of the circle which had now formed, he span it once and it landed on the bitch who had attached herself to me earlier she saw me looking at sent me  flirtatious wave, well meant to be a flirtatious wave to me it was just kind of creepy, Duncan next to me stiffened then snorted and quickly span the bottle again.

Adam and Jacob came and sat down at the wrong time because as soon as Adam sat next to me it stopped on him. I heard the bitch make an annoyed snort and Duncan breath out and said “Yes” under his breath, then someone said the dare which made me look away from Duncan to also drunk looking Adam “Dare Heather to give him a lap dance” Adam froze and so did Jacob, but the girl, heather seemed unfazed and got up and put her hand out to Adam who looked scared, will another guy got a chair putting it into the middle of the circle.

All the way through Heather’s lap dance Adam just looked scared and awkward and when he sat back down Jacob expertly pulled him into a kiss, which Adam happily kissed back, the circle had mixed reactions some awwwed some shouted gross get a room in a jokey fashion and some just frowned or glared, Duncan span the bottle again and it landed on a girl with black hair, and then when it span again it landed on ME! Oh shit!

“Seven minutes in heaven” someone shouted and the girl walked over to me with her hips swaying, and twirling her hair, come on how the hell did I ever think that was attractive now I thought about it I never did, put I rolled my eyes got up ignoring her hand and walked to the cupboard that harry showed me, I walked in followed by the slut and Harry shut the door winking at me, I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds then her lips roughly attacked mine in what I guess was meant to be a kiss, I didn’t respond but this girl couldn’t seem to take a hint because next her hands were on me, and I tried to push them away but this girl seemed to be very persisted.

I counted seven minutes, which was four hundred and twenty seconds of the girl trying to have sex with me in a cupboard come on does she have no class, so as soon as I got to seven minutes I was out of there, Adam and Jacob were both smirking and Duncan looked royally pissed when I got back to circle, I just shuddered and sat back down in my place, few seconds later the girl came out with a giant smile, probably tell her friends I did something amazing in there, but as soon as everyone knew I was gay they will know it was a lie, so I just shrugged it off.

Duncan quickly span the bottle again before anyone could ask what we did, it landed on two girls who were dared to make out with each other, I wasn’t interested in this so I looked over to where Jake had been to see he had gone, I thought he must have gone somewhere with the girl he was dancing with but then I heard his laugh and saw he was sat next to Jacob with a small brunette in his lap.   

“Zed” said Duncan and I turned my attention back to the game to see it had once again landed on me, fabulous, it was almost in slow motion when it span again and landed on DUNCAN god help me!  I just stared at the bottle till I heard Adam’s voice “I dare them to kiss” my eyes snapped to Adam’s grinning face, Jacob’s smirking one, Terry’s smirking one, Jake’s frowning one and finally Duncan’s smiling one.

I swallowed could I do this without trying to take it further, and why the hell was terry smirking did she know? she couldn’t could she? I wasn’t that easy to read? Was I? When I had been having question time in my head Duncan had got to his feet waiting for the kiss, I stood up to slowly and turned to face him, I bent my neck and are lips touched and my brain went disappeared and my arms rapped round his waist, and I was surprised that his went to my hair, I ran my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance, no begging for it and I was surprised again, when his opened for my exploring tongue, we made out for another few seconds but it could easily be a minute and I had to pull away for air, when I opened my eyes, my brain returned and I breathed “Shit!” and ran away to the kitchen, then through the back door outside into the cold air of the night, I slumped against the nearest wall and slid down till I was sat on the floor, I put my head in my hands taking deep breaths, what the hell just happened!

“Zed, Zed, found him” it was Adam, and when I looked up I saw Adam and Jacob in front of me, Jacob’s arms round Adam’s waist, Jacob open his mouth to speak when Jake’s was to the left of me “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?” I saw the brunette still behind him holding his hand, I guess one good thing came out of this party Jake got himself a girlfriend, “Ummmm.....errrrr...ummm....Jake....welll” I couldn’t bring myself to tell him I was gay but it seemed I didn’t have to “Are you gay?” he said and I couldn’t speak so nodded slowly, his breath ran out in a rush, “well that’s cool man, your still like my brother as long as you know don’t find my like attractive”, I laughed and stood up “Man you really think I would be attractive to that” I said pointing at him he laughed shaking his head he let go of the girl’s hand and we did a man hug, telling someone, even though I didn’t really tell Jake he sort of guessed made me feel better, and I turned back into the kitchen and through back into the lounge to see Duncan going up stairs with TWO giggling girls, I rolled my eyes deciding to drown my jealousness in vodka shots.  

Hey ok tell me what you thought..........................ok will be doing D of E this weekend so will not be able to upload but I will try and upload as soon as I get back.

Haze x VOTE and COMMENT

PS did you hear David Guetta is dead :'( 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 10.8K 13
(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad's predicted Jacob is now the hot senior...
123K 4K 32
Logan is in denial of his sexuality when he meets the handsome Daniel Coleman. Daniel somehow convinces Logan that he has to come out or he'll stay a...
25 0 10
Being obliged to move from Britain to the US Ethan finds himself in a completely unfamiliar to him world. New people and another potential straight l...
772 26 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...