My Step Brother Is My Lover...

By BlowMyLoad

My Step Brother Is My Lover: Hi. I'm Yn and I really don't like my step brother. Surprisingly his dad is okay... More

My Step Brother Is My Lover?
Chapter 2: Wtf?
Chapter 3: Where Were You
Casting Call
Chapter 6: What did I do???
Chapter 7: What's Wrong With You
Chapter 8: What did I do to you??
Chapter 9: You scared me
Chapter 11: The Knowing
Chapter 12: 3 weeks later
Chapter 14: It Can't Be Like This
Chapter 15: Good Times Never Last Forever.....or Even One Day
Chapter 16: I Just Want You
Chapter 17: Downhill and Crashed.....Repair??
Chapter 18: Someone New...Stick With the Old
Chapter 19: I Ain't Washing My Sins
Chapter 20: My Denial Keeps Me On Edge
Chapter 21: Never Tell
Chapter 22: Don't Play Dumb
Chapter 23: (Sike) Making It Better
Chapter 24: Things Are Definitely Better... Right?
Chapter 25: Keep Me Safe
Chapter 26: Back To Old Times?
Chapter 27: What You Say?
Chapter 28: So Close
Chapter 29: Shit's Getting Real
Chapter 30: Who Knows Everything?
Chapter 31: Fuck Love
Chapter 32: Give Me A Reason Why
Chapter 33: Just Like I Thought
Chapter 34: End? The Waiting Room
Sequel

Chapter 1: School Again....Ugh

4.6K 136 23
By BlowMyLoad

You hear your alarm go off and you hop up.

Yn: Shit school again. Gd Gd when will I ever get a fucking break from these boogie uptight pricks.

You got up and went to the bathroom in the middle of the hall way. Of course he's in there.

Yn: knocks come on get out I have to get ready

Prod: Opens the door. Why can't you use your bathroom?

Yn: Why don't you use yours

Prod: Gets out and bumps your shoulder. He turns around saying. You shouldn't talk to yourself so loud. I can hear you through the wall.

Yn: flick him off

Prod: You wish he said closing the door

Yn: Prick ass bitch. You walk in the bathroom. He's such a dick you say.

You take a quick shower washing your hair. Then you brush you teeth, letting your hair air dry. You put it up in a quick bun and come out of the bathroom. You are wearing short shorts, a Hollister Co. half shirt, and some red Toms. You go downstairs.

Ym (your mom): Who you looking cute for

Yn: Nobody you said grabbing an apple, some chips, a breakfast bar, and a Monster.

Stepdad: ??? You need to put some clothes on Shorty. (Your name is shorty because your 5'3)

Prod: I don't know where she think she going with that on. He said coming downstairs.

Yn:: Minding my business. Which is something you need to do.

Prod: Whatever...why you got so much food you ain't gone eat all that anyway.

Yn:: Why do you have a problem with everything I do.

Prod: I don't I just like to annoy you

Yn:: If you keep annoying me I'll chop your fucking dick off and feed then to some fuc(gco)

Ym:: Watch your mouth

Yn:: Gosh you aggravate me

Prod: Your face aggravates me

Stepdad: Leave her alone and take her to school.

Yn: Why can't I just walk. Ain't nobody gone snatch me up in this boogie neighborhood

Prod: By the way you looking I think they will. Come on he said grabbing his keys

Yn: I'm coming gd gd. You leave grabbing an extra apple. Telling your mom and your Stepdad bye.

Prod: Beeps the horn at you.

Yn: Hop in the car. Why you honking at me. I know I look good but gd gd.

Prod: No you wish you look good.

Yn: Nigga i'm sexy

Prod: Your ass is conceded

Yn: Huh... you know it. You said biting your apple. Hurry so we can get there on time

Prod: Starts the car driving off

Yn: Prod drives a Mustang and you love the sound and the feeling of his engine.

Prod: Gets there in ten minutes which usually takes 20. Which means he was driving twice as fast.

Yn: You gone kill us one day driving like that

Prod: Hopefully its just you

Yn: You really erk my last fucking nerve. You got out and slammed the door. You knew he didn't like that.

Prod: Do it again and i'm not driving you no where

Yn: I already said I wanted to walk. So no fucks shall be given at this moment. You walked away with a sarcastic smile on your face.

Prod: Grabs your arm. Be back here by 4:00 sharp out your ass gets left.

Yn: See you at 4:01 you snatched off walking away. Gd why does he have to be so fucking sexy. God that fucking prick. You thought.

Prod: Damn that ass. I would tap that if I had the chance. And she so sexy. I don't know why she always acting like a bitch. He thought.

Your locker:

Yn: Getting your stuff out when someone knocks your stuff out of your hands.

???: Stay away from Prodigy and your shit won't be on the floor.

Yn: You try to pick it up but she steps on your hand and pushes you against the lockers.

???: I hope were clear you ugly ass bitch.

Prod: Hey bae he said wrapping his arm around her. Pushing these hoes around like I taught you right. He said knocking your books down.

Yn: Why would he do that, you thought. If he were getting picked on you would help him. Not make the situation worse. You run to the bathroom and cry. You weren't sad. You just stopped because you knew you could beat her ass. You knew you could almost kill her and the thought of what you could do to her wasn't pretty. You just wanted to fuck her up so bad. You wiped your face. And went to first period.

1st:

You walked in and saw Donovan. He was so fine, you just knew the things you wanted to do to him. You at right beside him. You could heart Prod and ??? Laughing behind you. You were so mad at them you broke your pen with one hand making it snap in half perfectly.

Donovan: You good Yn?

Yn: Ths is the first time he talked to you. You didn't even know he knew your name. Yeah i'm good. Just tired of bullshit

Donovan: What's wrong

Yn: Nothing i'm good. Its okay, but thanks for your concern.

Donovan: Well if you wanna talk here's my number.

Yn: Thanks you said trying not to blush.

Prod: Aww first time someone gave you their number Yn?

Everybody except you and Donovan laughs.

Yn: Look at Prod with a death glare. You crumple up the paper with Donovan's number on it.

Donovan: Just ignore him. He said. Can I see your phone

Yn: You give it to him unlocking it.

Donovan: Puts his number in it. Giving it back to you.

Yn: Thanks.

Donovan: Text me next period.

Yn: Okay. You loved his eyes. Yours were the same color. But his had something different. They changed in the light and when he had different emotions.

Donovan: See you later.

Yn: Oh... Bye. You didn't even realize the bell rang. You got your stuff walking to your next class. Before you could even get out the room ??? tripped you making you fall.

Donovan: helps you up

Prod: Laughs walking away with ???

Yn: Thank you Donovan

Donovan: Anytime he said walking to class.

Yn: He seemed so quiet, but yet so different from everybody else. You went to class and sat down. Within the first ten minutes you got a text. Your phone went off and it was loud.

Ms. Gain: Yn, give me your phone please.

Yn: It was from Donovan. He put his name in as Big Daddy <3. It read " Hey". You text back "Sup"

Ms. Gain: Yn, how about now

Yn: How about never. You ain't touchin my phone.

Ms. Gain: Then you can go to the principles office if you don't. I'll give you one more chance

Yn: And I'll give you one more chance to leave me alone and hop off my dick.

Ms. Gain: That's it. Get out Yn and go to the principle's office.

Yn: Gladly. You got up and walked off

You get another text.

Text Convo:

D: Wassup

Yn: Ms. Gain tried to take my phone

D: Ohhh so what happened

Yn: I told her no and she said I had one more chance to give it to her.

D: What did you say

Yn: I said she got one more chance to get out my face and hop off my dick.

D: Ohhh...didn't know you had one

Yn: Shut up you know what I mean

D: I'm joking gd. But where you at now

Yn: Bout to be at the principle office

D: You bad.... Gd

Yn: Yeah...and I gotta mf question

D: I'm sure I got the mf answer

Yn: Why is your name "Big Daddy <3" in my phone

D: Cause that's my name

Yn: Ohhh so your name Big Daddy

D: Don't wear it out

Yn: I'm sure I won't. (You were getting closer to the principle office)

D: Sure bout that

Yn: You one of them freaks on the low. Is always the quiet ones

D: And its always the ratchet ones

Yn: Ohhh so i'm ratchet now... :( I see how it is

D: Just joking LMAO

Yn: (your phone had to go off like 3 times now) I think the principle is coming

D: What you give do when he asks for it.

Yn: He ain't getting it just like Ms. Gain

D: Aww.. so you just gone get written up

Yn: Ehh... Who gives a fuck i'm not gonna listen to them

D: Okay

Yn: Yeah.....why talk to me all of a sudden

D: What is ths " Honest Hour"?

Yn: It is now

Principle J: Yn you in here again

Yn: She tried to take my phone

Principle J: Which teacher

Yn: Ms. Gain

Principle j: Probably cause your phone is too loud

Yn: Well i'm sorry but she wasn't getting my phone

PrincipleJ: Last warning okay

Yn: Yes sir. You got up and went back to class. You turned your phone on vibrate.

Ms. Gain: Off the phone

Yn: Principle Jason said I should keep it on vibrate. That's it

Text Convo:

D: Well I started talking to you because you are really pretty. And I see the way people treat you. I'm a nice nigga so I'll do the right thang and help you out.

Yn: Ohhh you felt bad for me

D: Yeah that and I think your cool. I lie the bad girl type, with anger issues

Yn: Ohhh so you like me

D: You can say that....sooo

Yn: sooo what??

D: Why you agree on talking to me.

Yn: Your different

D: ??

Yn: Your eyes, the way you talk and stick up for people. Your just really sexy

D: Ok....I see you know I am sexy

Yn: Conceded much

D: Just fucking with you...what is Prodigy to you?

Yn: Prick ass step brother

D: That's why he fucks with you so much

Yn: Yeah but he's just trying yo shoe off. Cause he doesn't act like this at home

D: I bet he still annoys the shit outta you

Yn: Yes the little fucker always does

Anyways y'all text all day through every period. You didn't eat lunch cause you ate alot in the morning and throughout other classes. Now its time for you to go home.

Yn: You start walking home when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around.

Donovan: Hey

Yn: Hey

Donovan: Soo why you walking home

Yn: Cause i'm not riding home with someone I don't like and his gf is with him

Donovan: Ill take you home

Yn: Moo thanks I wanna WALK. You screamed as he picked you up walking you to his car

Donovan: You're short and light

Yn: Why doesn't anyone underhand I like to walk

Donovan: And a fat ass (he mumbled)

Yn: What

Donovan: Ohhh nothing

Yn: What I thought

Donovan: Like my car

Yn: I love Lamborghini's

Donovan: You must want one

Yn: Yes I love them more than Mustangs

Donovan: Okay guide me to where you live. He speeds off

Yn: Take a left...wait is it right??

Donovan: Quit playing

Yn: Lmao its a left. Keep going straight then turn right. Hero going down that rode. House number 4

Donovan: Okay

Yn: You got all that

Donovan: Yeah

Yn: Memorizing stuff like that. You must wanna know where I live

Donovan: Whatever. He said pulling up to the house.

Yn: Thank you for taking me home.

Donovan: Anytime...text or call me.

Yn: Ehh maybe

Donovan: Lol you better

Yn: Bye

Donovan: Bye. He said driving off. She is so pretty. I love her attitude and the way she carries herself. Sexy af GD.

Yn: He is so sexy. Damn I hope we keep talking. Oh shit Prod is already here. I really hope that bitch isn't.

You knew when you went in there they were gonna ask why you weren't with Prod. They would make a big deal out of nothing.

Yn: You open the door trying to reach your room. But before you could place a toe on the first step.

Ym: Yn come here

Yn: You walk to the living room. Yes ma'am

Ym: Why didn't you go home with Prodigy

Yn: I went with someone else.

Ym: Who

Yn: Donovan

Ym: Who's that

Yn: A friend

Ym: Nothing more??

Yn: No ma'am. Could you try to tell Prod to stop picking on me. And he does it at school. It makes me really mad.

Ym: Do you need to go to you're counselor again

Yn: No ma'am not if you tell him to stop. And his gf is this close to getting decked in her face

Ym: Just calm down I'll talk to him

Yn: Yes ma'am. Thank you, you said going upstairs. You go in your room seeing ??? search through your stuff.

???: What does she have in here

Yn: Excuse me bitch but wtf do you think you're doing??

How do you like it so far?? If no one wants to be his gf I'll just pick a random name. But comment!! And VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
767K 24.7K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
323K 8.6K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
609K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...