Fall Of 1985

By MrsStilinski-McCall

Do The Goonies Find Love Or Do They Find Their Friendship With Girls Grow Strong As Friends Or Do They All Fe... More

Other Info
Introduction
Introdution-Minnie
Introduction-Me
Introduction-Kat
Introduction-Kree
Introduction-Summer
The Day Before The Big Goonie Adventure
The Day of The Big Goonie Adventure
Mrs.Walsh Comes Back
Mikeys Attic
Mikeys Attic Part 2
Mikeys Attic Part 3
Senior Jerk Alert
The Goonies Escape from Brand
Before We Get To The Fratiles
Doubloon
On The Way To The Summer Place
Inside
Mikeys Trip To The Bathroom
Hiding Behind The Rocks
The Freezer
Fireplace
The Water Pipes
Chester Cooperpot
Wishing Well
It's Our Time Down Here
Copper Bones and Cannonballs
Pee break And The Piano
Water Slide And The Ship
Getting Out
The Next Day Teaching Them How To Waltz
A Week Later (After Teaching Them To Waltz)

At The Window

18 0 0
By MrsStilinski-McCall

My P.O.V. Mouth: (Peering through the window) What's that? Mama F: (To Jake and Francis) Come on. Hurry up, hurry up...Francis... Jake is dragging the body of one of the FBI men into the kitchen. The boys look in through the dirty windows. They can see movement, but they can't tell exactly what it is. Mikey: (Takes a puff) Data: Looks like the cook is carrying something to the kitchen, or something. Mikey: Yeah, food. Looks like food or some kind of trash, (i squeezed mikey's hand tighter he whispered in my ear its gonna be all right shortstack i said are you sure it is mikey he said yeah i said ok )  Mama F: How long you guys been at that window? (me and the boys, are startled, turn around to face her) Mouth: L..long enough to see you need about four hundred roach motels in this place, Data: Don't let them see us, guys. Chunk wanders around to the side and see the ORV parked in a garage. He sees bullet holes in the back and the realizes with fright that he has seen this vehicle before. Chunk: ORV...bullet holes...bullet holes! Chunk runs, panicking back to the doorway to warn the others, but they've opened the door and gone inside. The restaurant is old and in shambles. Data: Shhh!!! Mikey: Shut up, Chunk! Mouth: This place is a summer restaurant? Looks like it hasn't been open for ten summers. Mama Fratelli notices the boys and me and she stalks over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.4K 33
"You're such a loser." "No, I'm a goonie!!" What happens when two kids.. June and Mikey, have a love(+hatred) relationship towards each other? will...
3.1K 99 26
Gianna has a pretty decent life as a teenager in high school she has her best friends Mavis and Karan by her side she has a good grades and a okay...
2.3K 61 24
four friends fall in love with four boys who they cant trust and sometimes hurt them.not abusively but emotionally will the girls stay strong ,or lea...
2.6K 192 60
Who are we? They haven't met in person. They live on different sides of the country. He lives in New Jersey. She lives in California. He s...