His innocent BiWi {Completed}

By myworld92

Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Part 2

63K 2.2K 359
By myworld92

After 8 years:

Krishna completed his studies 2 years back and started working in a software company in Mumbai. Shruthi is 21 years old and turned as a beautiful woman now. As Krishna is stable with his job, Venkat decided to get Krishna and Shruthi married. When the same was informed to Krishna, he told his father to fix the marriage date immediately.

Venkat made arrangements for their marriage as their family doesn't have any close relatives much other than Karuna, Shruthi's maasi and few friends of Venkat in that town. Krishna informed his father that he will come two days before the marriage as he has some important meetings in office.

"Shruthi beta, bring water to Krishna" called Venkat from the living room.

Krishna was eagerly waiting to see Shruthi after 8 years. Last time he saw her was when he came home hearing his mother death news. At that time, there were not in a situation to talk they just saw each other. After funeral and other necessary works, Krishna went back to Mumbai.

"Here, have this" a glass appeared infront of Krishna which made him look up. He was mesmerized to see her after so many years. In these years he didn't even saw her in photos, after Jyoti's death nobody was there to send him her photos but whenever he visited home during holidays he left some of his recent photos for her to see when she comes back from her maasi's home.

"Thanks, biwi " Krishna told her while taking the glass from her hands intentionally touching her hand.

She shyly nodded her head and went back to kitchen. After having a chit chat with his father he went back to his room. While talking to his father he observed that Shruthi was hiding behind the curtain near the kitchen and was looking at him.

After having a bath, he went to living room and saw that it was empty and then went to kitchen to get a glimpse of his biwi and found her busy doing something. He slowly went in without making any noise encircled his arms around her waist and twirled her around.

"Arghhh" Shruthi started screaming.

"It's me biwi" told Krishna to calm her.

"Kittu, leave me. What are you doing here?" Krishna stopped twirling her and turned her so that they can face each other.

He didn't reply to her question. He just cupped her face in between his hands and started closing distance between them. Seeing this, Shruthi widened her eyes and thought about the kiss he gave to her few years back. She got scared and immediately pushing him aside she ran out of the kitchen. Krishna stood there shocked seeing her running away.

At night, after having dinner every one retired to their rooms and Shruthi after completing her chores went to her room. She entered her room and after latching the bolt she turned and saw Krishna who was lying lazily on bed. She turned back to open the door but before she could open; Krishna was on her side in a swift movement and pinned her to the wall.

"Tsh, tsh, bad move biwi. Why did you run away in the afternoon ? and why are you trying to escape now?" asked Krishna smirking.

"Woah..."

"Ok leave it. You will get punishment for this later. Now tell me last time when i came home 6 months back i wrote my mobile number in a paper and kept it in your cupboard. Why didn't you call me?"

"I don't have mobile na, that's why. I was shy to ask papa for his mobile."

"Who told you to call from dad's mobile? You could have called me from Telephone booth right?"

"I was scared that papa might find out if i call you. So i didn't call you"

"hmmm..." hummed Krishna bending his head close to her face and she started to push him back.

He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer and smashed his lips on her. He started kissing her and biting her lower lip, also squeezing her waist with one hand and moving his other hand on her back.

He knew that Shruthi is not kissing him back but he was not in a mood to break the kiss;he continued to kiss her possessively.

After few minutes of Shruthi's struggling he finally released her and attacked her neck.

"I can't wait for another two days? Do you want to wait till marriage?" Krishna asked her nuzzling her neck.

Shruthi doesn't know what to say as she has no idea what he was talking about. She just nodded her head as yes. Sighing he left her knowing that if he stayed for another second near her he will loose his control. Kissing her on her forehead, he left the room.

After Krishna left to his room, Shruthi stood there shocked she remember how Jyoti told her to not let any guy touch her after sending Krishna to Mumbai years back. Shruthi couldn't understand whether to let Krishna kiss her or not. She liked his kiss though it was rough but she didn't have courage to kiss him back thinking about Jyoti's words.

Shruthi is naive and doesn't know anything about what husband and wife relation mean. No body was there to give awareness as she has no friends of her age in that town , she used to spend her day in home with the neighbor kids. Jyoti's words strongly registered in her mind.

They got married after two days and Krishna was so excited for their wedding night. He was eagerly waiting for Shruthi to come to his room . After half an hour she came inside with a glass of milk and was dressed in saree. She entered the room and stood at the door frame nervously. Krishna went near her and pulled her inside, closed the door.

"What took you so long, biwi?" asked Krishna walking towards the bed holding her hand. She just remained silent without answering.

"Why are you so silent? Are you nervous?" asked Krishna taking the glass from her hand and placed it on the bedside table.

"why did maasi told me to stay in this room? Shall i go to my room? I am not comfortable here" asked Shruthi nervously. Krishna was shocked hearing her words but then he thought she was playing with him.

" No, you can't stay in separate room .Because you are my biwi na, that's why you should stay with me from now on. " told her cupping her face and kissing on her cheek.

"Drink this milk, it will get cold. You had a very light dinner. You will feel hungry in the middle of the night" Shruthi offered him the glass to divert him from touching and kissing her.

"No, I'm not in a mood to drink it. I have some other plans to night, I'm not hungry for food." Said Krishna huskily placing his hands on her waist pulling her close to him.

" But, maasi told me to make you drink it " informed Shruthi nervously as his touch sending shivers in her body.

"hmm.." replied Krishna burying his head in her hair inhaling the scent of her body.

"Kittu, please drink this before it gets cold" said Shruthi pushing him.

Sighing Krishna leaves her and taking the glass from the table drinks it fastly.

"Happy now??" asked Krishna handling her the empty glass.

Shruthi started to go towards the door when Krishna held her wrist to stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"To kitchen, to keep this glass"

"No need to keep it now itself. You take it to kitchen tomorrow morning"

"But..."

"No, buts biwi, come here. I have a lot of things to do tonight. I don't want to waste time " said Krishna arrogantly pulling her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

"You smell so good, biwi." Says Krishna nuzzling her neck.

"Kittu, what are you doing? Leave me" said Shruthi pushing him placing her both hands on his chest.

"You don't know biwi, ok let me tell you no no let me show you what I'm gonna do tonight." Said Krishna and picked up her in his arms and started walking towards the bed.

He threw her on bed, jumped on top of her and crashed his lips on hers while Shruthi was shocked with his gesture.

"Kittu, you...you are heavy. I am unable to breathe." muttered Shruthi in between the kiss while pushing him.

Realizing that his total weight is on her, he pulled away from her but continued to kiss her supporting his weight on his elbows on either side of her head.

"I'm...am unable... to ...breathe" told Shruthi pushing him trying to get out of his hands.

Finally Krishna pulled away from her by placing a small peck on her lips and laid beside her , both of them breathing heavily.

"I was waiting since so many years to kiss you like this" told Krishna grinning while Shruthi is struggling to breathe properly.

"Come here" told Krishna opening his arms for her.

Shruthi was scared with his wild kiss and nodded her head negatively. She touched her lips and found that blood is oozing from the lower lip.

"Come na biwi "

"I won't come. See what you did, my lower lip is bleeding. I won't talk to you. " told Shruthi in the verge of crying sitting on the bed.

"sorry biwi, what to do I stayed away from you for so many years. Couldn't control myself . Sorry, come here na" pampered Krishna while trying to sit while Shruthi got up from the bed.

"I promise, I will try to be gentle. Now come near me. " told Krishna standing up and trying to take her in his arms but Shruthi moved away from him.

Shruthi moving away from him irritated him more as he has been waiting for this moment since so many years but she was not understanding his situation but he has to control his anger as he doesn't want to shout at her as they meet after such a long gap and moreover he don't want to pick a fight on their wedding night.

"I said i'm sorry right? Come here na, i won't do anything now. "

"Pakka, you won't kiss me right?" Shruthi asked innocently.

"No i won't, now come here. Don't stay away from me." i will try not to kiss you atleast for some time he thought to himself.

Krishna moved close to her and took her hands in his, walked towards their bed. He thought to talk to her for some time as she might need a diversion after his wild kiss.

"So, tell me how was today?Did you enjoyed ?"

"It was so tiring Kittu, Maasi made me wear heavy sarees, before each ritual. The heavy wedding saree and jewellary, only god knows how i managed to walk properly without falling down." Shruthi stated remebering the morning incidents.

"It's our wedding na, she must have wanted you to look perfect today. " Krishna told her caressing her cheeck. While Shruthi started brushing off his hand from her face.

"By the way you looked beautiful in that wedding saree." Krishna complimented her.

"Really " Shruthi jumped from the bed and started giggling.

"Yes, I thought you will wear that tonight as well"

"Maasi told me to change into this saree, shall i go and change into that saree now" Shruthi said excitedly as she was happy to know that Krishna found her beautiful in her wedding saree. Though it was heavy she want to wear it now as Krishna liked her in that.

"No no, you look beautiful and sexy in this saree." told Krishna pulling her to him.

Shruthi blushed hearing his compliment and after that she started talking excitedly about her life here after Krishna moving to Mumbai.

Krishna kept looking at her dreamily, listening to her chatter. He missed all this, in childhood even though she was scared of him she used to tell him everything when he was with her; he used to act like he wasn't paying attention to her talks but he listens to her every word.

While she was talking, he tried to kiss her in between but she moved away from him. Usually he don't have much patience but today it is different. After few minutes, Shruthi started yawning ,an idea popped up in his mind.

"Let's sleep, biwi"

"But I'm not sleepy Kittu." Shruthi told him pouting.

"We should sleep otherwise you will be look tired tomorrow. Get on the bed, i will switch off the lights and come " said Krishna convincing her to which she nodded her head.

"Will you sleep here only?" she asked suddenly confused.

"ha, if not here; where will i sleep? We are husband and wife right?"

"hmmm but previously we used to sleep in different rooms right?"

"yes, from today onwards we can stay in same room, sleep on same bed and we are allowed to do whatever we want."

"what are we allowed to do?" Shruthi asked innocently which made Krishna blush a little.

"That i will show you, now get on the bed."

"Won't papa or Maasi scold us if i sleep here?"

"Biwi, they won't say anything. You are with your husband not with some stranger. Stop asking these stupid questions" he told her controlling his irritation . Shruthi got scared hearing his tone and calmly laid on bed.

After switching off the lights, Krishna excitedly walked towards the bed and laid on bed. Shruthi's was lying on her side with her back facing Krishna.

He slowly scooted close to her and placed his right hand on her waist and his leg on her legs, started playing with her fingers with his toe. Shruthi was shocked with this but feeling his hands and leg on her body is making her nervous which made her shiver under his touch. She stood still at her position not moving.

Krishna seeing her shiver under his touch grinned and moved more close to her leaving no air between them. He dipped his head on her neck and started pestering kisses on her shoulder and ear, rubbing his hand on her stomach and his toe continued to play with her fingers.

"Kittu..." Shruthi wishpered his name breathing heavily for which he just hummed as a reply.

"what ...What...are...you...doing?" Shruthi managed to say those words as his touches and kisses were creating havoc in her senses.

"Few. minutes. before. you .asked .what .are .the .things. we .are. allowed. to. do .right?" he asked kissing her after each word.

Shruthi just hummed and was struggling to decide whether to push or not to push him off her. Her mind is saying her to push him remembering Jyoti's words but her heart is not allowing to do it as she liked him touching her so intimately.Strangely his touches felt good she thought to herself.

She waited for few more seconds for him to speak but didn't hear anything. Moreover his hands and toe stopped creating sensations but were just resting on her body . She came out of her dazed mind and realized that Krishna was sleeping with his head on her neck and half of his weight is on her.

She slowly turned him and made him lay on his back. She observed him sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly open . She suddenly wanted to place her lips on his but scolded herself for getting that thought. Moving away from him, she laid down on her place and drifted into sleep.

In the Morning:

Krishna opened his eyes slowly, he is feeling lazy and he doesn't want to get up this soon. He was feeling as if he slept for days. He opened his eyes completely and observed his surroundings then he realized that he was not in his flat which is in Mumbai and in fact in his room, in his house. He realized that he married Shruthi yesterday and slept in his own room with his biwi last night, he patted his side of bed and found it empty, Shruthi must have got up early he thought to himself.

He got up and took the mobile which was on table to see the time. He saw that it was 11:30am now. He was shocked that he never slept this late not even in weekends. Also he was feeling very tired after waking up also, he tried remembering when he slept last night but he remember upto where he was kissing Shruthi on her neck laying on their bed. After that he couldn't memorize anything. The more he tried to remember the more his head started aching.

"Biwi... biwi..." Krishna came out of his room shouting for Shruthi.

"You woke up, as you were sleeping Shruthi went to temple with her Maasi in the morning. You mean while go and freshen up, they will come now." told Venkat smiling at his son. Nodding his head he went inside his room to have a shower.

Krishna after his shower, he wore his clothes and was buttoning his shirt standing infront of the mirror, he heard the room door opening and turned to see Shruthi walking inside.

"Kittu, shall i bring you breakfast ?"

"No" hearing that she turned to walk out of the room after mumbling an ok

"Biwi, wait" saying that he walked towards her and closed the door.

Pulling her to him, he hugged her tightly. Shruthi stood numb with his sudden gesture.

"Kittu, I have to go. I have to help Maasi in preparing lunch." Shruthi told him nervously.

Sighing he released her as he knew that he has to wait till night to get her to himself. Shruthi turned and was about to open the door.

"hey, wait. What happened last night?"

"what happend?" she questioned him back.

"Why did i slept suddenly? I woke up late too" Krishna asked Shruthi.

"Woah...you must be tired that's why you over slept" replied Shruthi nervously biting her lower lip.

Krishna eyed Shruthi and his doubt increased as whenever she was telling a lie she used to bite her lower lip.

"Don't lie and tell me, what happened? Did you do something?" asked Krishna to which she just nodded her head negatively.

"tell me now" asked Krishna faking angry as he doesn't know why she is scared about this.

"I mixed sleeping tablets in the milk last night" told Shruthi in one breathe closing her eyes tightly.

"I didn't get you, come again"

"I mixed sleeping tablets in the milk last night" Shruthi told slowly.

"What !!!!" Krishna shouted shocked and stared at her. Shruthi gulped hearing his shout.

"why did you do that?" asked Krishna after few minutes of silence.

"Last night before coming to your room, i was getting ready in my room and all the ladies over there said that you won't get sleep seeing me like that last night. So to make you sleep peacefully i mixed papa's sleeping tablets in the milk which you drank yesterday." Shruthi explained to Krishna hearing that Krishna's eyes went wide and his mouth formed an O shape.

"What!!!!"

***********************************************************************

I know that this part is crazy and is difficult to find a character like Shruthi in real life but i just wrote as per my plan so please bear with me :)

Thank you for your votes on previous part :)

Please vote and comment your views on this part.

-Veni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413 31 14
Fall in love at first sight with my bestfriend's sister.... Kunal❀️Trisha Introvert Γ—Extrovert Hope y'll like it. I'll like it if you guys suggest me...
14.5K 991 35
Hello everyone.....This is my first story so pls show your love and support peep in to know more....
215K 12.7K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...
124K 1.3K 8
romantic journey of a childhood couple. Arun turns into a hot ceo and shruti in a beautiful girl. After so many years they meet each other at arun's...