Casey Jones X reader

By WendyxRomeo

here u guys go my Casey Jones x reader this is my first x reader story. More

chapter 1 Your crush
chapter 2 whispers
chapter 3 heated
chapter five A Big Oppsie
chapter six the test
chapter seven telling Casey
chapter eight the gender
chapter 9 the name!
chapter 10 Baby!
chapter eleven Hard work
chapter Twelve help!
Chapter thirteen As the years went on
Chapter fourteen April!
The End!

chapter 4 lets begin

576 11 4
By WendyxRomeo

Warning ⚠ this chapter contains mild sexualized content

The kiss was getting more intense! Casey broke away from the kiss , and said "(y/n) I love you". "I love you too Casey". Then he said "(y/hc) let's go back to my place no ones home. Your heart skipped a beat but you want along with it. As you followed him to his house you were wondering what will happen? As you guys walked into Casey's bedroom he pinned you against his bedroom wall and attacked your neck. And you moned litely. His hands started to go up your dress "wow (y/n) you have an amazing figure"! You blushed, he then pulled off your dress and unclasped your bra and the. You tugged at his shirt wanting it off he then did so. He then worked on your breasts and layed you down on his bed you softly moned "Casey" and then that unlocked the inner hormone beast inside of him!
To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
551K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
452K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...