Uniquely Three - Larry Stylin...

By LarryWriting

Harry and Louis have been together nine months when Harry develops a strange illness. Much to everyone's surp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Mature, read authors note!)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (mature)
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (mature)
Epilogue

Chapter 11

48.7K 1.4K 1K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: FGGJHYFFYHGGH TUESDAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. BUT I'M QUITE BUSY THIS ENTIRE WEEK WITH GRADUATION RELATED THINGS SO I'LL TRY AND UPDATE FREQUENTLY BUT IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT! The multimedia is how I picture Kyle! JAMES FRANCO :D Have no fear, fanart is still coming

[Louis' P.O.V]

I had bought Harry's phone for when I had to work, but when we woke up the next morning, Harry was pale, clammy, and shaky. The second my alarm went off, he reached behind since I slept curled around him, and clung to my shirt, "Uh-uh... do not feel good. Tummy doesn't hurt... head feels funny."

So I remained cuddling him close and called Zayn and told him I wasn't Liam, who was just leaving Dr. Shell's to come over, and he answered with, "Louis! About yesterday, I'm sorry that-"

"No," I sighed. "I'm sorry, too. We were both dicks. You can take Niall home though. Harry's not feeling well so I'm not leaving him..."

"Yeah," he whimpered in my arms. "Not leaving..."

"I am taking him to Dr. Shell's," I said.

"Is he alright?" Liam asked.

"He seems okay," I nervously said, leaning up to look at thr boy as I brushed his curls away from his face then moved my hand back to his large tummy. "How's Niall?"

"Sleepy," Liam chuckled. "He keeps talking about Maisy though."

"Jelly Bean is still wiggly," Harry said softly. "So Jelly Bean feels okay."

"Alright, Liam, I'll talk to you later," I said to the boy on the phone. "Tell Niall to feel better soon,"

"Bye, Lou," Liam replied. "Same to Harry."

I hung up the phone, snuggling closer against Harry's back, "Do you want to go to Dr. Shell's? Just to make sure you and our Jelly Bean are alright?"

"I think we are okay," Harry murmured sleepily.

"Maybe you just need breakfast?" I offered, and the curly boy nodded.

"I will try food."

I nodded, sitting up and crawling around him. He sluggishly sat up, clutching hid head with one hand rubbing at his tummy with the other. I offered him a hand, which he took with a small smile, and I helped him to his feet. But suddenly, his knees gave out and he slumped forward.

"Harry!" I gasped, panic spiking inside me as I scrambled to catch the boy. I snagged him under his arms before he could crumple to the floor.

I gathered him in my arms and lay him gently back on the bed, my heart racing as I patted at his face, "Harry?! Kitten, c'mon, look at me! Baby Kitten!" I adjusted him so his head was propped up. "There we go, Kitten," I whimpered, feeling worried tears spring to my eyes. "Open your eyes, lovely, come back to me."

However, Harry just remained laying extremely still. I fumbled for my phone on the nightstand, shakily trying to dial Dr. Shell's number while keeping an eye on Harry.

"Lucca Sh-"

"Lucca! Harry's fainted, he didn't fall, but he's not waking up and-"

"He fainted?" Dr. Shell gasped.

"What do I do?" I wailed.

"Bring him in, Louis, and fast" Dr. Shell "If he's fainted that could so many things. It could be his blood pressure, his blood sugar, just- both those things are dangerous for both him and the baby."

The only sound I could utter was a squeak as the mans words sank in. Dangerous for both Harry and our baby. Before I could entirely comprehend what I was doing, I was stuffing my phone into my pocket without bothering to hang it up, then I slid my arms gently back under the unconscious boy and carefully pulled him close to my chest. He was heavier with the baby, but not by much, and I was more worried about carrying him without jostling he and our unborn child. Once he was cradled against me, his head lolled limply onto my shoulder, and I whimpered, "Harry, love?"

He didn't respond, and I rushed into the kitchen with him, attempting to avoid Lucy as she weaved in out of my feet. My keys were in the drawer, and I had extreme difficulties getting them with Harry in my grip. I had to lean with the younger boy, and my vision was already blurred from panicked tears, to snag my thumb through the key ring since my arm was already cradling Harry's shoulders while his head rested by my bicep. I talked in a choked voice to the boy as I rushed to the car, "You're gonna be okay. Both you and our baby, because I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay? Everything's alright."

And as I slid him carefully into the passenger seat and reached for his buckle, the curly haired lad finally stirred, moaning slightly, "Wha're you doin' Louis?"

"Kitten?" I gasped.

I froze in trying to shakily buckle him, looking to his face to find that his eyes were slowly opening. He looked around him and his eyes widened, his bottom lip trembling, "What happened?"

My brain couldn't form a response, so I simply grabbed his face and peppered him with kisses, "Oh, baby, don't ever do that again! I was so scared, I- oh God, you're still so pale! And our baby, we have to make sure he or she is okay!"

I scrambled to my feet, shutting the door, although Harry tried to ask me something, and dashed to my side. Harry was wide eyed and patting frantically at me as I started the car and threw it into reverse. Harry panicked, however, covering his face, "Stop, stop, no! S-sea bell, p-put on y-your s-sea bell!"

"I've got to get you to Dr. Shell's," I told him desperately.

"What is wrong?" Harry squeaked in confusion. "Do not feel tummy sick, head is just weird, Jelly Bean and I are okay."

"Do you not remember fainting?" I whispered, reaching for his hand for reassurance.

"What is fainting?" Harry whimpered.

"Do you remember when I got hit in the head by Brian?" I asked, weaving through cars. Harry dropped my hand and grabbed my leg in terror instead.

"Do not get broken, Louis," Harry pleaded. "But yes... I did not like that time!"

"That's what fainting is like, only you weren't hit in the head," I moved my hand to his tummy. "It's not a good thing, baby... fainting isn't good. You just fell, and I caught you but-"

"Fell?" Harry gasped. "Liam said that if... falling... it could hurt Jelly Bean! Jelly Bean is alright?"

"That's part of why we're going to Dr. Shell's," I sniffled. "To make sure you're alright."

"Jelly Bean has to be alright!" Harry shook his head frantically, looking to his tummy and patting it gently. "Jelly Bean! You will wiggle... just a little, please? For me?"

Another worried sniffle escaped me, and I reached for Harry's hand again, "And are you alright? How do you feel?"

"Our baby?" Harry gasped in a panic, looking even more stressed now that I was about to cry.

"You both will be fine," I croaked out hoarsely. "You have to be fine, there's no other option so I'm sure-"

"We are dying?" Harry shrieked in horror, cradling his belly.

"No," I shook my head firmly, a sob finally escaping. "No, you're fine, you're fine, you're-"

Harry burst into tears as well, taking my tears for something worse than just worry, "You will not let our baby be lost, please? Help Jelly Bean first, then maybe Harry, but has to be Jelly Bean!"

His words confused me for a moment, and we had just pulled into the lab's parking lot, and then what Harry had said hit me. The boy was telling me that if something was happening to him and the baby that could harm them, he wanted Jelly Bean to be helped first. He was saying that Jelly Bean was our first priority. And I even if everything was going to be alright or not, his selflessness shattered my heart, "Oh God, Harry..."

I scrambled from the car and rushed towards his side, fully sobbing now as I helped Harry from the vehicle. Harry gasped the second he realised I had tears on my cheeks, and as I pulled him into a cradled position against my chest he patted at me, "Jelly Bean! Our Jelly Bean?! I am s-sorry, Louis! Did not mean to... to flaint? Did not want to hurt our baby! Our Jelly Bean will be alright?!

We were in to much of a hurry down the dark and narrow steps for me to assure the boy that everything would be alright. I wasn't even sure if I would be alright. Once I was certain the two things most important to me were alright, I could be alright as well. Dr. Shell was by the little hospital cot, and he already had several machines set up. He had me place Harry on the cot, and the boy was still trying to pat at me for reassurance, still sobbing as well.

"Will they be alright?" I choked out to Dr. Shell.

Dr. Shell shooed me out of his way, and I stumbled back a few steps so Dr. Shell could wind the cloth wrap around Harry's bicep to take his blood pressure, "He's awake, which is good. Yes, Harry should be fine. The baby, we'll have to take a look at. Did he fall?"

"Our baby is okay?" Harry whimpered, tears pouring down his cheeks. "Have not felt wiggling!"

"I'll check here soon, Harry, hold still so we can get a good reading on your blood pressure. Deep breaths," Dr. Shell instructed.

Harry tried to take deep gurgling breaths through his wheezing sobs, and I watched helplessly and bit nervously at my thumbnail. Harry shook his head, "Supposed to help Jelly Bean first! Not Harry!"

"Well if you want Jelly Bean to be alright, you have to be alright as well," Dr. Shell informed him kindly, looking to me next. "It appears he experience a rapid drop in blood pressure. I've told you this was possible before, but generally it just causes dizziness and headaches. Only in extreme drops would he pass out, or if he was exerting himself or standing up to fast.

I groaned, scrubbing at my eyes even though the tears continued to fall, "I was having him come into the kitchen with me...s'all my fault."

"Our Jelly Bean?!" Harry pressed.

"Harry's fine?" I whimpered. "The baby?"

"Harry's fine," Dr. Shell soothed. "However, did he fall when he fainted?"

"I caught him," I sniffled.

"Then I don't see why your Jelly Bean wouldn't be okay," he told Harry with a small smile.

"Check, check!" Harry pleaded. "Have to check!"

Dr. Shell nodded, and I stepped up next to Harry again, leaning down and placing kisses all over him out of slight relief. My heart was still pounding on our ears while I waited for Dr. Shell to rub the gel on Harry's stomach, since the boy had long since lifted his shirt. The kitten eared boy turned and coughed out a sob into my chest, and I wrapped my arms around him tightly. Suddenly, Harry stiffened, scrambling back and placing a hand on his stomach, "Oh! Oh..."

"Is Jelly Bean wiggling?" I asked with a croak, a frantic bubble of hope building in my throat.

Harry burst into relieved tears, "Has hiccups again!"

I placed my hand over his tummy, waiting anxiously for one of the little jolts and sobbing when I felt one. I nodded, although I had no idea why I was nodding, as I began saying reassuring words, more for me than for anyone else, "We're all okay... everything's okay now, I have my Kitten, I have our baby. Nobody was lost. Everything will be alright. I love you both so much."

"Love my Louis, too," Harry crooned.

"We're still gonna go ahead and look at the baby," Dr. Shell informed. "Just to listen to the heartbeat and make sure he or she is healthy."

Harry and I didn't complain, clinging to one another while we listened to the faint thud of Harry's heartbeat, and then the faster thumping of our babies. On the screen the baby no longer resembled a jelly bean. It was most definitely a baby. It moved slightly, wiggling around a bit. I looked to Harry, whispering softly, "Can you feel that?"

Harry offered me a teary grin, "If Jelly Bean moves a little bit more, than yes, probably."

"Talk to your baby, Louis," Dr. Shell chuckled.

"Harry says he or she stops moving when I talk to her," I did, however, caress the side of his tummy.

"I'm surprised he or she isn't kicking yet. Maybe Jelly Bean just prefers keeping limbs to his or herself," Dr. Shell smiled. "Only soon, there'll be no choice. We have been measuring from crown, which is the top of the head, to rump, so down to your baby's little bottom.. but at twenty weeks, and you're nearly at twenty-one, I believe, we start measuring from crown to foot. Any earlier they're too small and curled up to get a good idea, but your baby is much bigger now. Your baby is 10.02 inches and 10 ounces, which is less than the average by just a few smidges, but look at one of the fathers."

Dr. Shell gestured to me, and Harry nodded, wiping his eyes as he giggled, "My tiny Louis..."

"Let me measure your tummy here to see how large your uterus is... we want to make sure it's still growing, considering you aren't exactly supposed to have one. You haven't even had a menstrual cycle... I mean, I would know..." Dr. Shell tapped his chin. "It's one of the many reasons I'm so stunned that you conceived."

"I do not know what you are saying," Harry sighed.

Dr. Shell got a measuring strip, reaching for Harry's tummy. Yet, on the screen, our baby suddenly moved strangely, it's tiny arms moving above it's head and it's feet moving out. Harry gasped reaching for my hand and moving it to the bottom of his tummy. My eyes widened as I felt a small spot on his tummy push out slightly before the pressure was released, "Did..."

"Your baby stretched," Dr. Shell chuckled. "I imagine it's getting a bit cramped in there... which is why we want to make sure the uterus grows."

Dr. Shell measured, and I leaned closer to look, "What does it have to measure?"

"About 20 centimetres," Dr. Shell nodded. "Harry's got 21, so he's good. You see, I measure from the top of the pubic bone to the top of his tummy. Each week he should grow at least another centimeter, and baby will grow faster now, too."

"What about dizzy spells?" I asked. "How can we keep that from happening?"

"I'll give you some more prenatal vitamins," Dr. Shell informed us. "Harry has been taking them, correct?"

"Of course," I nodded. "We're taking them like you told us to. And that will deal with blood pressure?"

"It should," Dr. Shell nodded. "We'll run a few tests, make sure he doesn't have too much sugar in his blood. That could cause gestational diabetes... we'd see the starts of that in another month or so, and we don't want that. It causes loads of complications."

"No complications," I agreed. "This is already stressful enough, I just want them both safe."

"A food diet could help with his blood pressure as well," Dr. Shell informed. "Try to cut back on sugary foods. Veggies are good, as are fruits. Fish... obviously not shrimp, so maybe seafood is our. Chicken then. Grilled is best."

"Anything for Jelly Bean," Harry nodded. "Even if it is not good."

"And Harry," Dr. Shell chuckled. "You'll hate me for this, but don't eat too much pizza. Milk is great though. Lots of calcium."

We ran a simple urine test, finding that the sugar levels were a bit low. I realised he'd never gotten his breakfast, so while I talked to Dr. Shell about Harry's new vitamins and what to do if he felt dizzy, Harry ate a granola bar.

"So if he's dizzy, just make sure not to move him a lot, and give him some water and some applesauce?" I asked.

"Yes," Dr. Shell nodded. "The water will keep him hydrated, that applesauce will make stabilize his blood sugar. So... I think you all are free to go, now. Go pay Niall a visit, perhaps. The next time you come in I should have a new ultrasound. It can take 3D shots."

"I've heard about those!" I said excitedly. "When's his next appointment?"

"Not until after Christmas," Dr. Shell said thoughtfully, and then grimaced. "I have to spend Christmas with my brother. He's making me take a look at the sonograms of his... ugh... his hybrid."

"He made one?" I gasped. "I can't believe you let him do that!"

"I have no control over what Kepa does," Dr. Shell huffed. "He's old enough to care for himself since our mother isn't here to do it, and he won't let me even try, so-"

"Hold on," I shook my head. "That one time, you were buying flowers for your mum when you found Harry separated from me in front of the flower shop?"

"I was buying them for her grave," the man shrugged. "She died shortly after Kepa was born."

"How old is... Kepa?" I asked.

"Eighteen," he sighed.

"Wait... how old was your mum?" my brain wasn't comprehending how Dr. Shell could look so old. He looked as if he could be Kepa's father himself.

"Forty-two, when Kepa was born," Dr. Shell examined his fingers. "When I say shortly after... I mean like a few hours. We were lucky that Kepa survived. My dad died about a year after that... heart attack. And I started raising Kepa at the same time I took care of this kid."

Dr. Shell pointed to Harry, who was crooning something to his tummy. I placed my fingers on my temples, "I can hardly comprehend this... so you were...?"

Dr. Shell huffed, "I was twenty-two when Kepa was born. My mum was twenty when I was born."

"I think I'm caught up," I huffed. "Um... do you and Kepa... maybe want to come to our Christmas?"

Dr. Shell raised his eyebrows, "Your Christmas?"

"Yeah," I scuffed my toe along the floor. "It's at our new flat... I didn't want to take Harry too far away from the lab, and no one but me, Liam, and Niall have ever gone to my mum's for Christmas. Our family has either passed or they live in the states."

"I'll have to consider your offer," Dr. Shell chuckled.

"I mean, I guess in a way you practically raised Harry so..." I shrugged slightly.

"I understand," he chuckled. "I'll talk to Kepa. I'm sure he'll be in... he's obsessed with hybrids... maybe you can prove to him like you proved to me that they're people, too."

I nodded, and then Harry and I said farewell before heading back to the flat to find Harry some more food. He sat on the couch watching Aristocats while I fed him carrots and applesauce, letting him drink milk. The day's events slowly began piling back up on me, and I slipped my arm around him and pulled him closer so I could rub his tummy.

Harry sighed happily, leaning his head against my chest, "I am sleepy..."

"You can sleep, lovely..."

"Jelly Bean is wiggly," he giggled.

I leaned to nuzzle my nose against his tummy, "Hey... hey you, silly baby... you have to calm down in there a little so your dada can sleep."

Harry hummed, stroking my hair, "Love my Louis... love my Jelly Bean..."

"I love both of you more than anything," I told him softly, and then remembered how he'd tried to insist that we helped Jelly Bean first. "I need both of you to be okay at all times for me, because now that I have you both I can't lose you... not ever..."

The younger boy nodded, "Need my Louis... Jelly Bean needs daddy."

"Is Jelly Bean still wiggling?" I asked him.

"Yes," Harry sighed, stretching slightly.

"I'll sing to him or her," I declared, pressing the tip of my nose just below Harry's belly button and singing all the nursery rhymes my mother sang to me as a child, and I figured that they must have helped stop the baby from wiggling so much, because Harry drifted off to sleep, and I pulled him closer into my arms and simply sat holding him, enjoying the feeling of his warmth pressed close.

[A/N2]: IT'S LATE AND I DIDN'T EDIT BUT TOMORROW I CAN'T UPDATE SO I DID IT TONIGHT ALSO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FRIDAY/SATURDAY EITHER D: I'll try though, I really will! Hopefully this chappie isn't too bad D: Sorry, again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.2K 8
Louis and Harry have always been the closest out of the band, but when Louis breaks up with his girlfriend, do they grow closer than they shouldn't b...
4.9M 137K 48
When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... or different in a nonhuman way at leas...
720K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
4.4K 142 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...