Best friends forever? Septipl...

Od MusicatALP

What is there to explain??? Its septiplier! !! This story is being dealt with depression...if you are sensiti... Více

Jack Before Depression
Marks Trip
Organizing Trip
Surprise!!!
What Is This?
Busted or not?
Double??! Triple!!??
...Cant think of a title right now.
Where Am I?
Hoooooiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!
...

Description

481 12 3
Od MusicatALP

Marksepticeye

Mark has decided to go to Ireland to hang out with his friend, Jack. But he isnt just going to hang out with him, he is going to experience something more than friendship...will mark be able to complete this task, or will his heart shatter to a million pieces before he completes his task?

Jack has been acting differently, not just hate of comments, but with his girlfriend, Kaitlyn (I forgot her name), she is cheating on him (sorry), he is dealing with depression , will a special someone save him from him dark place, or will he tremble and fall, without life left in him?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
295K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...