Innocent ✔️

Oleh unwrittem

"I am one of them, baby and I will protect you with my life!" Was the sentence that made me fall down my knee... Lebih Banyak

Author note
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Tweenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Author note
Twenty Five
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty eight
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty Five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Last author note

Twenty Six

112 5 0
Oleh unwrittem

I didn't know what to say or how to answer but I knew I felt the same. He said it is been so long since he started developing some feelings for me, I never felt this way before. I never got the chance to have a discussion with boys in the first place, to fall in love.

The love I know and heard about is the love in books my mother used to read for me before bed when I was little and the loved I used to read about when I grew old.

"Say something, Ana!" He said making me realize that I still didn't answer him. "Say you like me. Even if I don't deserve it. Or say you hate me and show me my limits. But don't leave me guessing!" He softly said. I got a little mad at his words saying I hated him getting me to the point to just want to scream at him and tell him how could he say that after everything! But I didn't. I couldn't. I was too caught up in the moment that I wanted to say much but couldn't say anything at all.

"Ana..." He looked away and let his hand drop back to his side from my cheek making me wish I said something so his hand wouldn't have left my cheek which caused me to say "I  do."

I looked up at him meeting his eyes again but here I am back at being shy. He admit it and without thinking I found myself saying it back. Without thinking, without asking my brain if my heart was right, I said it. Was it right or wrong, I didn't care. The look in his eyes made me see a world I didn't know. A world I was looking for. A world were we talk though eye contact. A world that caused him to smile and hold my hand and me to follow his action without thinking.

My brain was frozen but I didn't try to use it. I was happy without thinking. I was happy smiling at him back knowing he feels the same.

"Do you?" He asked.

"Do I what?" I softly asked back, not breaking eye contact with him, enjoying this even if it was nothing enjoyable.

"Do you really love me- like me?" He half smiled while correcting himself as if he couldn't believe I was really saying it.

"I thought you knew that already!" I smiled back.

"I couldn't believe myself without hearing it."

"And here I am saying it! I love you." I corrected myself as well knowing he would rather hear 'love' more than 'like' and before my lips forms itself in a smile, his lips were covering them. I closed my eyes kissing him back.

His breathe was hitting the skin between my nose and mouth making me kiss him harder. I didn't know how to start to go further but yes I wanted to. The way his lips synced with mine made me moan in his mouth causing a smile to form on his lips.

He finally pulled away and said "do you want to do something crazy?"

"Since when we don't do crazy things?" I giggled.

"That is true so common." He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. He was walking too fast that I felt like I was being dragged down the stairs. I looked in front of me and heard moving in the kitchen which caused me to curse my life. We will pass by Miss Robertson and she will see me and him, like that. Which or she will stop me and ask us about it, which I hope won't happen, or she will smirk at me and when I come back she will ask to know everything and obviously won't leave me until I'm empty with nothing else to say.

My thoughts were right, she widen her eyes and the image of us and winked at me. I guess I will have a long night of explanation today. I got the time to smile back before I got dragged out the house.

"Do you want to run?" He smirked and without waiting for my answer he let go of my hand and start running.

I slowly giggled watching him becoming smaller and smaller in my eyes's view before my legs finally realized that I wanted to run along.

Again, I felt free but what was really happening was the important question that it needed to be asked to me. Running with my master's son to go out of the mansion, how did it go that far? I was defiantly wasn't expecting this when I first came here but you don't see me complaining.

I couldn't stop giggling while running toward the door as if what we were doing was fun which wasn't. We were running away and trying to do it as fast as possible so no one would find us and stop us. He will be okay but I will be in trouble. But then again, what he said earlier kind of caused my thoughts to change. I will probably be in trouble for minutes. An hour maybe? Two hours? A day? But he will probably be in trouble for a really long time. Escaping the mansion with a maid in his father's eyes won't be the same as we both see it.

But again, where is the fun in following the rules?

This sentence in my head made me laugh. Who am I? Whenever I am around him, I'm never following the rules that I will follow if it wasn't for him.

As the time passed we were both out of the mansion and out of oxygen. In the woods while the sun going down, it was a really perfect view for the perfect day to be completed.

Without thinking, I sat besides a tree that hides me from the sun and Jackson put his hands on his knees to take his breath. He smiled at me causing me to giggle.

"What was all that for?" I smiled, taking back my breathe.

"I don't know. It's actually been so long that I didn't come here." He said and looked further in the woods.

"You used to come here?" I asked, looking around only seeing the beauty of the woods of the trees all as a painting in front of my eyes.

"Yeah. I always used to come here when I wanted to think. It's like my place to escape from reality for while." He said and I just nodded even if he wasn't looking at me.

"You said the same thing about the mansion roof!" I put my hands on my hips and a smirk on my lips.

"Yeah but here was my place before the getting high and drunk attitude. Before loosing her." He looked down at his hand and sighed looking up at the sky.

"That's why you don't come here anymore?" I softly asked.

"It reminds me of her." he simply answered, still looking away from my eyes.

"So you replaced her by drugs and replaced drugs by the mansion roof." I said then I started to feel confused. "You didn't replace drugs though." I said. Somehow my words made him snap his head to me with a small smile on his lips but never said anything.

"It all takes you away from reality at the end so," he sniffed and sat down next to me.

"It's getting dark though. We would get lost." I said looking up at him.

He looked at me with eyes that showed how stupid what I said was then said "I'd never get lost in here. I know this wood more than I know my house!" He laughed. "Come come."

I felt like he wasn't going to go further but did it anyway just to show me that he won't get lost in this place. It's like I was scared but I didn't want to risk being late or getting lost.

Again he didn't give me a chance to choose what I wanted and little by little his shadow disappeared behind the trees making me jump on my feet and hurry to follow him.

We kept walking, him first and me behind him. The only sound that surrounded the place was our boots walking on ashes and dead leaves of the trees around us then all of sudden he stopped.

The place looked like the middle of the woods. It was empty of trees. I looked like a hole of the woods. It was formed like a rectangular formed by trees on the sides making me turn around and watch it all. That's such a good place where you could sit and find yourself back when you are lost.

"Wow." Was the only word I found to say. I kept turning around until I met Jackson's eyes that caused me to automatically smile.

"Great escaped isn't it?" He same and slide his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah." I softly said. My soft smile still glued on my lips, my eyes hardly broke the contact with his and turned around to go sit in the middle of the form made by the trees. The second I let my body lay on the grass, I heard his boots coming closer to me and then I felt his body laying beside me and even if my eyes were closed, I knew he was looking at me but I was so shy to open my eyes to meet his knowing that his eyes always travel inside me and touch the weakest part in me and drop me on my knees, weak to stay strong in front of him.

"You know," he started and turned his face so he was looking at me. "I never brought anyone here." he finished making me smile big.

"Why did you bring me here?" I softly asked repeating the scene of last time when he took me to the top of the mansion with a small smile creeping at the corner of my mouth. Today was a long day that passed by so fast, not that I don't want to be with him but it's not wrong but it doesn't feel right being here with him.

"Because I like you, a lot." he started and I was very happy that this time it didn't take him time to answer my question. "Or maybe because I love the way you make me feel."

"And what's that?" I crocked my head to the side and smiled.

"Feeling loved." he took his lip ring between his teeth to hide his smile.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.4K 203 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
337 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...
22.7K 842 20
"Everything is an act. My bright smile, my happy face, my friendly attitude. I acted like I was fine when I was in that hell, and I'm doing the same...
258K 4.6K 70
ONGOING {Book one in the 'Dark' Mafia Series.} "Kill me," She rasped, her voice hoarse. It was confusing, she wanted this, she wanted me didn't she...