Infatuated with The Devils Son

Par blahsydney

Wondering in a forest wasn't the smartest thing to do.. Plus

Infatuated with The Devils Son - Chapter 1
Infatuated with The Devils Son - Chapter 2
Infatuated with The Devils Son - Chapter 3

Infatuated with The Devils Son - Chapter 4

12K 589 169
Par blahsydney

REMINDER:  This story is not edited yet. Mistakes might occur.. 

Chapter 4 - Garden Fantasy

Grace 1st P.O.V

I was currently in a garden of some sort… The dress I was wearing before I quickly changed into some shorts and a cute tank top.. 

The garden that appeared in front of me was guarded with people. When I walked out here, I was bowed to by some door guard. I just smiled at him, I really didn't know what to do… 

Ever since Xavier left, I have been wandering around because he told me I could. Why not take advantage of it? 

I'm not sure if he told me that I couldn't or could go outside. Honestly, I did not care if he told me I couldn't. 

I walked down the pathway that was surrounded by flowers. I leaned down and grabbed a yellow rose. It smelt wonderful, I loved the smell of roses. I looked around at this huge garden..

The garden was beautiful, it had some sort of butterfly garden. I didn't know that Hell had butterflies. This garden reminded me of my grandma.. 

At the end of the pathway was a bench. It was stone and seemed to be craved out by hand. I walked over and sat down.. My thoughts were centered on m y grandma..

When I was young I used to go over to her house and help her plant in her garden. She took so much pride and possession into her garden. I think that is what made her live for so long. Sadly, she passed away two years ago. It was the hardest time of my life.. 

Bringing back memories of my family made me miss home more.. I really didn't have a good family ever since my dad and mom started fighting. My grandpa told me that one day they will regret fighting and wasting all this quality time that they could spend with their only child.. I was the only child and I know they are worrying about me. I could just see them sending search warrants out to find me. Too bad, they will never find me. I'm far away from that place.. 

I've been keeping my cool and I think i'm doing pretty damn good. I'm pretty sure that anyone else would be freaking out.. I don't know why, but I feel okay like this is my home where I am meant to be. 

Xavier seemed… Not as bad as Kailua told me he was. Maybe I was something to him? 

"Ma'am," I heard a soft voice. I looked up and saw a servant. 

How long has she been there? This girl seemed young, she had brown hair like me. I would guess she was 12.. Just like all the other servants she was looking at the ground. This bothered me.

I got up from the bench I was sitting on.. "You don't have to look at the ground," I softly replied. 

Her head slowly motioned up and her eyes locked with mine. 

"I'm sorry Ma'am," her voice had a frightened tone to it. 

"No need to appoliazes… Might I ask why your hear," I asked and her head nodded.

"Prince Xavier is searching for you." 

I signed and looked at her.. "Is he mad." 

I did not want him mad.. I'm not sure what he would do. I don't' want to experience it either.

"I'm not sure.. But I've been instructed to take you back to him," her voice cracked a lot. She seemed very frightened. 

"Let's go then," I said and she nodded. 

She started to walk threw the pathway leading to the doors to go back in side.. The guards the greeted me before I came outside. Bowed to me. I nodded not knowing what to do, I really don't know why they bow?

We walked into the big hallway that had the ball on it.. It was late, the only reason I could tell is because the sun was setting. I have been outside for a good hour.. I was really surprised Xavier hasn't came looking for me. I'm pretty sure it didn't take him an hour to talk to his father. 

I just followed the girl and we reached Xavier room. 

"Thank you," I smiled to the girl. She bowed to me and started to walk away. 

I stood at the door. Should I go in? 

I bit my lip, and reached to the door knob and twisted it. I opened it a little and peaked my head in the door. 

I felt like a ninja… I giggled at my thought. 

All the sudden, I was taken from spot. I was instantly pinned to the door.. 

My heart started to beat loud. HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT!?

I was pinned to the door, how the hell was I pinned to the door so quickly? I was like a doll of some sort and just throw to the door in a second. 

I looked up to thing that pinned me.. It was Xavier.. and let me tell you, he was not happy. His eyes were red, and his jaw was clenched. 

"Hey," I said smiling with my shoulders bunching up.. I was trying to get out of what he might be mad at me for.. 

I heard him breath out deeply. He was already breathing deeply. 

"Where were you," he said gridded threw his teeth. His voice was dark and demanding. 

"In the garden," I said quickly and softly. 

I look at his eyes. They didn't soften at all.. He still seemed beyond pissed.

"I told you not to go outside," he said with his dark voice again. 

"The garden is guarded.. You have nothing to worry about," I said in a reassuring voice. 

His face turned into a pissed look. What the hell did I do now?

"I don't care.. I told you not go outside," He said loudly. I looked into his eyes, and reached my hand up to his face. I somehow felt like I needed to calm him down. I put my hand on his clenched cheek. Gently, I rubbed my hand on his face.. My hand was taken off his face and pinned to the door. 

I looked up to into his eyes. They were still red, but this time I felt like he was staring into my soul. He leaned down and now his breath was against my neck. 

"and I expect you to listen," he said into my ear. His voice was deep again and it turned me on. 

Grace what are you doing! He does not turn you on! Snap out of it!

I yanked my hands out of grip and put them on his chest. I pushed him away.. He fell backwards. I looked into his eyes.. "I will not be demanded from you.. I will do whatever I feel like doing," I said with a lot of bravery. 

THERE YOU GO GRACE! Your back to old self.. I suddenly felt all the emotions coming to me. All the crying I should have been doing.. 

I felt like my self again.. Was I under some spell? 

I looked at him, he looked shock at my actions. He must of expected me to bow to his feet and kiss them for his forgiveness. 

OH HELL NO! I am not doing that.. I will never nor do it in my life time. 

I smirked at him.. "And putting me under some spell.. How dare you," I said yelling at him. 

His eyes turned back to orange. He smiled.. "I did none of that sort.. Your body was obeying my demands, but you somehow rejected them.. that is frustrating  ," He said with a amused voice. 

I was confused at what he had said. Truthfully, I now had emanations. Before I was like calm, and I did not seem like my self. I must have been under his 'CALM SPELL'.. What a fool to me, he will never do it to me ever again.

"You think this a joke," I asked with a loud voice. "You should be amassed of yourself… You are pathetic.. go away," I said flipping my hand at him. I smiled at my old self. 

I was acting like a bitch. I have every right too, I was kidnapped by this freak. 

Suddenly, I was on his bed. My arms were above my head with Xavier on top of me. HOw did this happen? I was just across the room!

I felt Xavier hot breath on my neck. Lust was raiding off his body.. 

"You turn me on when your angry," his voice was filled with lust. He hot breath was hovering over the mark, sending tingles down my body. 

He made me want him when he did this! I don't want too!

You want to.. a voice said in my head. 

No I don't I yelled back at it.

Xavier lips pressed against my mark making my body respond with pleasure. I arched my back and was against his bulge. Holy Shit! He's horny.

He kept on kissing my neck sucking on it making me loose a faint moan. My moan get a laugh from Xavier. The lips on my neck were removed and then reappeared on my lips. My body had taken over and I was moving in sync with his lips. 

Him being so close made me feel less empty and forgetting the world. Him being close makes me go crazy.. I have no clue why! 

I need to give him pay back.. 

I quickly turned my head to the side, teasing him. It was quickly so his lips were removed from mine. A growl responded in the back of his throat, sending chills down my spine. The growl wasn't a angry one it was a frustrated one. 

His hand grabbed my chin and forced it to keep it still. I closed my eyes, and now my head moved back straight. I struggled to move it but his grip was to strong. My eyes were still closed. 

I did not want to look in his eyes knowing they were going to be demanding me, staring into my soul. 

"Look at me," Xavier demanded. He wasn't joking around, his voice was stern. I obeyed the demand because he can control me somehow. I slowly opened my eyes and I ran my eyes up his beautiful sculpted face. My eyes landed on his eyes.. His eyes were a reddish, orange but they weren't demanding or piercing threw my soul. He smirked. 

I gave him a angry look. He just chuckled that vibrated off my body. His hard chest was against mine and I could feel the eight pack he had. My body was inching to touch them but I fought against it. 

Xavier all the sudden started to lean down getting closer to my lips. I could feel his breaths against my lips and he hovered them sometimes touching them, he now was teasing me. Cause I wanted his lips on mine! 

I groaned and all the sudden his lips were on mine. The kiss was filled with lust and force. I looked up and saw his eyes were red again.. I think he really was wanting me badly… 

Once again our lips were in sync, and his tongue ran over my bottom lip wanting a entrance into my mouth. I denied it keeping my lips locked together. 

A growl sounded in his throat. "Stop teasing me," he said against my lips. 

"Nah," I said but when opening my mouth. He pierced his tongue into my mouth.. He was now exploring it making it numb. Eating me up, I hesitated to touch my tongue with his. I did and started french kissing with him. 

My body was filled with pleasure. His hands wandered down to my end of my shirt and put them underneath. His fingers started stroking my hip line.. Making me warm against my core.. 

I'm still a virgin. I am not going to give my virginity to him! But in a way I felt like I needed him to, I needed him. I wanted him.. I just think it's my stupid teenage hormones. 

All the sudden there was a knock at the door. This knock made Xavier release me, and groan. My lips were numb from him on them for so long, and still had a tingle on them. I was still back faced on the bed while Xavier got up sitting on the edge of the bed. I felt a lost of warmth when he moved away and wanting him back. 

"Come in," he hissed. 

The door slowly opened and appeared a young girl had helped me get back to my room before. Her eyes were locked to the ground, and Xavier glared at her. 

I felt bad and wanted to hit him. Why was he so mean.. 

I got the nerve and raised my arm and smacked it against his. His head snapped to the side glaring and growling. 

I was frightened of the look he was giving me but I showed no fear. I just stared at him.. I got up and sat on the side of the bed.. I looked at Xavier..

"Don't be mean," I sternly said to him. 

He groaned annoyed. 

"Why are you here sl-- person," He said. I knew he would of said slave. But he instead used person? 

That's new.. Maybe I can change him. 

"Dinner is ready prince," her voice had a stutter. I looked at her, she looked like she wanted to shit her pants. 

"We will be there soon.. Thank you," Xavier said in a stern tone. It seemed nicer than it ever did. 

I'm really surprised. 

"Yes my prince," the girl said and with that turned around closing the door slowly. 

What was Xavier gonna say? He turned around and I was expecting his face to have a angry look to it but instead it had a loving look. 

He looked away from me and breathed out deeply. I wondered what he was thinking.. Xavier got up and turned around looking at me. He had a deep thought in his mind.. 

"We will be going downstairs to eat.. Let's go," Xavier said holding out his hand. 

I grabbed it and he pulled me off the bed. I was pulled hard to his chest.. I looked up at him and he smirked. He leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss. 

He pulled away and inter winded with my fingers into his. I smiled.. Maybe Kailua was wrong, he might be mean, but he has a heart.. It must have been hidden for so long. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...