The Alpha's Babies

By XOXOMELODY

*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ... More

READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Book 2 Announcement!
Second Book Is Up & Running!

Chapter 40

16.7K 569 32
By XOXOMELODY

Lottie POV

My heart beat quickened, my eyes widening, my jaw slackening a little as I stared at her. I watched as she looked at me for a few seconds her smirk widening as she saw the fear cross my face. She raised her index finger to her lips telling me to be quiet as she smirked at me before turning around and as fast as she came, she was gone.

"Lottie?" Mason questioned as he came into my line of vision making me snap out of my fear.

Looking up at Mason he looked down at me with a concerned look making me shake my head. "Sorry, whats up?" I questioned.

"Are you okay? You were spacing out as I was talking to you" He asked and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah I'm fine, I was just looking at the place. It's amazing" I lied hopping he wouldn't hear my heart beat quicken at the lie I just told.

"I'm glad you like it then" He grinned from ear to ear and I let out a mental sigh of relief, my shoulders sagging in relief.

"I was just telling you that lunch is ready" He informed and I turned around to see the boys eating their food while Mason and mine was at the table. Smiling at him, we walked over towards the table sitting down.

Thoughts ran through my mind as I ate.

What was Rose doing here?

What was she going to do?

What did she want?

I couldn't help but feel on edge. I knew Rose or at least I hope I knew her, she wouldn't do anything unless everything was set perfectly. She liked to have everything in a particular order so nothing would go wrong and everything would go off without a hitch. It was one of the reasons as to why I always let her deal with things that involved planning.

Whatever she was doing, I knew that she would wait till the perfect moment. Probably when I'm most vulnerable.

My only question was what was she going to do to make me so vulnerable?

+_+_+_+_+_+

I walked up the stairs and into the bedroom while Mason and the boys stayed outside playing in the water.

Walking into the bedroom, I stopped as I saw Rose sitting on the bed smirking at me. I let out a growl of disapproval as I shut my bedroom door.

"What are you doing here!?" I growled crossing my arms over my chest as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh my dear Lottie, you should have never made your mate through me out" She tittered standing up slowly narrowing her eyes as her smirk turned into a sickly sweet smile.

"You had it coming, you knew I hated you. It goes to prove that Mason does love me" I stated.

"Well I just came by to drop off some news" She stated, walking over to the other side of the room where their was a small table, picking up the small objects on the table.

"I don't care what news you have, get out of here before I do something I won't regret" I glared only making her laugh.

"Oh but my sweet sweet Lottie, you will want to hear this news" She grinned.

"Fine. What is it?" I gritted my patience running thin.

Why don't we just kill her? She's right in front of us. My wolf growled at me and I shushed her telling her to wait.

"Your Dad is in trouble and unless you want to help him, I suggest you come with me. Otherwise I might just have to kill him" Her smirk widening and my breathing hitched.

"Rose, please just let my Dad go, hes done nothing wrong!" I shouted pleading for her to let my Dad go. We may have just fought but that doesn't mean I want him dead.

"I'm sorry but seeing as your mate" She growled lowly at the word mate before continuing "Isn't going to help, I decided that taking your father from you would be the next best option. So unless you want to come with me I suggest you don't know me angry" She glared.

"How do I know that you aren't lying just to trap me" I questioned a little suspicious. I wouldn't pass it to her to lie to my face like she has done before.

"Here why don't you talk to daddy dearest yourself" She smirked as she pulled her phone out, talking to someone before handing it over to me.

"Dad?" I questioned quietly as I heard nothing over the phone.

"Lottie?... Don't come here! She's a liar! Whatever you do don't listen to-" He was suddenly cut off as the line went dead and I let out a shout of panic.

"Dad? Dad!" I shouted tears brimming. I looked over at Rose who was casually standing smirking at me as I glared at her.

"So. Are you going to come with me?" She questioned already knowing the answer as my shoulders sagged in defeat.

"Yes" I muttered making her grin as she clapped her hands together.

"Wonderful. But first, I need for you to sleep" She smirked and before I knew it I was out like a light.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I let out a groan as I began to wake up with a pounding headache, I tried to raise my hands except it didn't work when I felt that I couldn't move.

Opening my eyes slowly, I looked around to find myself in a dimmed lit room. Nothing in sight except for the dirty white door.

Looking down, I let out a small pained scream as I finally felt the pain searing through my skin. The binds that were wrapped around my body were silver chains and it was digging into my skin.

I tried to struggle out of my shackles only for them to tighten making me gasp in pain.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" I heard someone say as the door opened and I let out a pained growl as I saw Rose.

"Whats the meaning of this?" I growled gesturing to the chains against my body.

"Well I couldn't let you run away" She stated crossing her arms over her chest as she shut the door.

"I wouldn't have run away! You have my Dad locked away!" I shouted.

"You always ere so melodramatic about things" Rose muttered rolling her eyes at me.

"Why are you keeping me here?" I glared making her sigh.

"Simple. You ruined my life so I'm going to make you watch while I destroy yours" She shrugged. My eyes widened and I instantly began trying to get out of these chains no matter the pain.

I watched as she laughed as she saw me in pain, her eyes lighting up like a kid on Christmas day.

"You can't do this!" I shouted at her and she scoffed her smirk returning.

"Oh but I can" She grinned, her grin being the last thing I saw as I once again fell into darkness.

+_+_+_+_+_+

I regained consciousness once again, but this time I wasn't in that dimmed lit room. Now I was in a large room, I was in a corner still tied up in the silver chains and by now I couldn't feel anything except for the pain, the pain had settled in, making itself home to my worn out body. I could feel the chains against my skin, burning me every time I tried to move. I knew their were large blisters against my skin underneath the chains.

The door opened and I looked over to see Rose grinning at me.

"Rose, just let me go. Please, I'll do anything." I pleaded but she shook her head pouting at me playfully. "But where is the fun in that?" She questioned and I let out a painful sigh closing my eyes as I felt myself become tired.

"I want you to suffer like how you made me suffer. I want you to feel the pain you caused me. You caused me to feel pain every single day I saw you with my mate. Every single day. You caused everything badly in my life! I'm just showing you the same pain I felt" She shouted making me flinch.

"Blake was a power hungry lunatic. Its not my fault he wanted to be with me when he clearly had you. You were my best friend! If I knew he was your mate then I wouldn't have dated him!" I shouted making her scoff.

"When are you going to realize that Blake was never my mate" She spat in disgust making me knot my eyebrows in confusion

"But if he wasn't then who was?" I questioned trying to rack my brain of anyone to remember who it was.

"Blake was just there. He was just a toy, and completely delusional thinking that we were actual mates, I guess slipping him a love potion wasn't the best thing to do" She shrugged and my eyes widened with disbelief.

"Oh don't look at me like that. Like your any better. He wasn't even your mate yet you still went out with him" She stated.

"But that is completely different from making him think that you were his mate! Besides, that's the exact same thing that you did. " I shouted but she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Stop talking. Your voice is irritating, I had to live with it every single day of my life, I'm just glad everything is over and that I don't have to pretend to like you" She glared. Even though I knew that Rose was a bitch it still hurt to know that she didn't like me from the start, that everything we had been through together had been a total lie.

"Just let my Dad go" I muttered tired of this charade.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that" She grinned.

"Why not?" I gritted.

"Lets not talk about him right now. I have big things in stored for you" She grinned before stalking towards me.

She grabbed my chin pulling my face upward as she glared at me, her face so close to me I could feel the anger, the hurt, the pain that she felt directed towards me she looked at me for a few seconds, her eyebrows knotting as she looked over at me before she smirked at me.

"Oh my dear friend. Why didn't you tell me?" She questioned shaking her head at me as if I had done something wrong.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned and if possible her smirk widened her eyes beaming with glee. "You don't know" She stated.

"Know what?" I questioned immediately feeling worried at whatever she had up her sleeve.

"Don't you feel it? The sudden change in your aura?" She questioned but didn't wait for me to answer already knowing the answer making her laugh as I stared at her with confusion.

"This is perfect. This will make things so much more fun" She grinned clapping her hands together as she looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Let me ask you a question" She smirked leaning closer making me back away from her.

"Whens the last time you had your period?"

---------------------

Hey Guys!

Okay, before you say anything I just want to point out that the silver chains wrapped around Lottie is not hurting the baby. This is due to the fact that the chains are wrapped around her chest not stomach and that Lottie's hands are handcuffed behind her. So yeah.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 😊😁😊

Oh my God! I honestly wasn't going to write the last chapter like this but things change and it just had to be.

I have been waiting to stir up some drama for awhile now, I cannot wait to write the next chapters!

What do you guys think of this chapter!? Do you know what Rose is talking about? Comment down below.

I just want to say a huge thank you to you all. I wouldn't be here without your guys support and love for this book and for that I can never thank you enough. Thank you for reading, voting and commenting, I love all your comments. (Yes, even the bad).

I dedicate this chapter to all of you, now I know I can't put it on here but just know that I really do appreciate all that you have done by just reading. I love you guys!! xx

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.2K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
975K 24.9K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
123K 2.3K 21
Im cant believe this first I'm late to school and now i find out that the soon to be alpha is my MATE! oh did i forget to mention that he's an asshol...
508K 10.6K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...