Kissing Olivia Winchester (Gi...

By TheGodAthena17

Josephine was the daughter to a rich doctor father and trophy wife. She wasn't a socialite like her sister Gw... More

The Kissing Booth
Olivia Winchester
Nose Bleeds and Locker doors.
Pink Jackets
Interrogation or Flirtations
Hermit's can be attractive
Guess who's coming to dinner
Are you stalking me?
Mixing it up
Who wants to party?
Fruit Punch
Drunk as a Skunk
Waking Up
Little Talks
Bonus Chapter: Love At First Kiss
AMAZING NEWS!
Free goodies for the Athenians!
Get this Bonus Chapter for free (limited time only)
We're Live!!! (Fanart and update on signed copies, etc.)
SIGNED COPIES OF KISSING OLIVIA WINCHESTER
Updates on SIGNED COPIES AND RAFFLE FOR KISSING OLIVIA WINCHESTER
SIGNED COPIES ARE HERE!
Something for Me and YOU!
Exciting News!

Rapunzel Band-aids

205K 5.6K 5K
By TheGodAthena17

The errors I will own up to, I didn't really edit it much due to the fact i am dead tired. I will edit it tomorrow. Enjoy. P.S The italics is Joey and bold is Neal ( for the note i mean). I posted who should play my characters. ( I know people don't like Kristen Stewart, but she was the only person that fit my character, as a blonde though.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Like I had predicted, when Neal and I arrive to class Mr. Wafer already had his angry face on before we even opened the door. We swiftly explained what had happened, using my nose a clear proof since it did have a bluish purple tint to it. I ducked my chin in my chest, letting my hair fall in my face to cover my embarrassment from the rest of the class.

We made our way to our seats, which were next to each other. Neal nudged my shoulder before we sat down, trying to reassure me. I give him a small smile. I grabbed a notebook out of my backpack, ripped a piece of paper out and folded it in half. I began to write these words.

I'm Okay

When Mr. Wafer turned his back to write on the board, I subtly passed the note to Neal.

Passing notes always helped pass the time; I never really paid attention during class. I was an average C student. I wasn't stupid or anything, I just didn't try. School had no point in my opinion since I had planned to become a photographer or a curator of my very own photo museum.

Neal passed the note back.

Just checking. I know how overwhelmed you can get. With, you know Olivia and all.

I thought about what he said for a minute before replying. I still don't know how I felt just yet. Could possibly Olivia really want to be friends with me? Or could this simply be just her trying to clean her guilty conscience. For all I knew it could just be some sick plot created to embarrass me even further.

I've reasoned that she's just going through some guilt trip or something. It will eventually pass.

If you think so

We continued to pass notes for the rest of the class. When the bell rung we gathered our stuff and went to the door.

At first I thought I was just imagining things. But as I walked down the hall I felt like literally everyone was staring.

All eyes were planted right on my back.

"Why is everyone staring?" I asked Neal quietly, as if someone was listening to our conversation.

"Olivia's jacket."

My god, I had forgotten that I was wearing Olivia's jacket. It was bright pink, no less which made it all the more noticeable. There was only one Winchester at our school so it wasn't hard to figure out whose jacket I was wearing.

I have half a mind to take it off. I would have if it weren't for the large blood spot. I would have to endure the whispers and the stares.

I hunched over and crossed my arms, swiftly walking to my locker. Neal followed close behind me trying to cover my back, so the people who hadn't already seen wouldn't. It was unless since those who saw who just tell the people who didn't. But it was sweet.

I arrived at my locker, unlocking it. I grabbed my camera and a couple more books for the rest of the day. At lunch students were allowed to eat outside so I used that time for my camera. Cranbrooke High had one of the best courtyards. It looked great in pictures.

As I closed my locker, I caught a glimpse of Olivia. She was standing down the hall crowd by tons of girls. The girls seemed to be talking with excitement at a mile a minute. Olivia just stood silently, listening.

She must have felt someone looking at her, because she looked up and caught my eye. A small but noticeable small appeared on her face. My face flushes bright red. I try to hide behind Neal so she couldn't see me any longer.

"Let's go if you want to get some good seats on the hill." Neal said dangling his arm over my shoulder. I knew he did it purposely to cover the name on my back. I leaned into him accepting it.

If I didn't think of Neal as a big brother, he would be my first candidate for a boyfriend. He was always caring for me, making sure that I was okay. My mother urges me all the time to make a move with Neal. I still gag when I think about it.

I had realized that if we wanted to get outside to go to the hill we would have to walk right pass Olivia and her groupies. As we passed the group of girls they all seemed too quiet. Even though I wasn't looking directly at them, I could feel the heat of their stares. I refused to look at them, even Olivia.

When we finally passed, both Neal and I let out a sigh.

"I hope your right about the whole, it's going to pass thing."

"Yeah, me too."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We arrived at the hill just in time to get some good spots.

In the Cranbrooke, courtyard there was a stone picnic table littered around on the grass. There was a large fountain center in the middle with all types of flowers circling it. The hill was the best part. The hill sat just behind it all stretching far enough up to be able to overlook everything else. Everyone wanted to be able to sit on it.

We got a spot right in the middle. We weren't too far up, but we weren't too far down either. Neal laid down on his back, then stretch his long arms and legs. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, enjoying the sun beating down on his skin.

"Want some suckers now, since we were too lazy to go get an actual lunch?" I asked already pulling the candy out my pocket knowing the answer would not be no.

He silently nodded. I began to separate the Dum Dum suckers by the flavors we liked. Neal liked all the weird flavors like root beer, coconut, cream soda, and the other gross flavors. I liked all the normal ones.

After they were separated, set Neal's pile of suckers on his stomach. He chuckled some causing the suckers to wobble.

I settled mine next to me and stuck a watermelon flavored one in my mouth.

I looked over the scenery below me before deciding what I wanted to photograph. I would just be random today, no set plan.

My pictures ranged from photo of the fountain, random people, flowers, and Neal with candy on his belly.

I sighed contently looked over my pictures in my camera. This was one of the best parts of photographer. Being able to look at the moment you had been lucky enough to capture.

Neal sat up, looking around while twirling a sucker in his mouth. He perked up when he saw some kids play Frisbee.

"I'm going to go play." He said sounding childlike. I nodded, acknowledging what he said.

After he left, I laid back in the spot he had once been in. I angled the camera towards the sky. I had captured some pictures with amazing light.

Suddenly, as I took pictures, a dark shadow comes over me. I squint through the lens trying to see if it was just my camera.

It wasn't. Through my lens all I could see was Olivia's bright smiling face.

Seeing her, scared me thus causing me to drop my camera on my bruised nose.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed, sitting up quickly, holding my nose in pain.

Olivia kneeled quickly next to me." Shit, I did it again, didn't I?"

"Yes, but I'm alright."

"I hope you're sure." Olivia said with concern written all over her face as she stared at my nose. I felt very self-conscious with her examining me.

"How did you know it was me up here?" She simply pointed to the jacket.

"I know my jacket." Olivia said shrugging. "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

"N-no, not at all." Why the heck did she want to sit hang out with me? She's got plenty for more exciting friends, I'm sure.

She settled next to me. When I say next to me, I mean, maybe a little bit too close for my comfort. I could smell the familiar smell that came with Olivia, mint and lilacs.

"People have been talking." Olivia started. "You know about my jacket. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble I just wanted to help." She said referring to the jacket.

I just sat there not really know what to say. I'm unusually speechless around her. I wanted to say the right things; I just didn't know what the right things were.

"Want a sucker?" I blurted. I could feel Olivia shaking next to me. She was laughing now.

"Sure." She said through giggles. She shifted to lay her side, smiling widely. "You always so simple and straight to the point. I love that."

I blinked at her unbelievingly. I sat up and dug in my pocket and give her one of my favorite flavors, cherry.

"Thanks. Do you normally eat a lot of candy?"

I just nodded. "I love it."

"I can see that. How do you manage to eat so much of the candy, but still maintain your figure?" Olivia said with her gaze traveling up my back, scanning my neck and face. I looked away quickly so she didn't see my constant blush.

I noticed Neal on the courtyard, waving and jumping up and down. I waved back and smiled.

"Can I ask you something?" Olivia spoke, drawing my attention away from Neal.

"Yes?"

Olivia frowned a little. "Is Neal your boyfriend?"

I barked out a loud laugh before covering it with a cough. I didn't want it to seem like I was laughing at her.

"No, that would be gross on so many levels." I pause to think of what I wanted to say next. "You know how people say they don't like someone cause they're like a brother? Well, Neal is my brother. Maybe not biologically but siblings, nonetheless."

Olivia stared at me in awe. "That was the most I have ever heard you talk yet."

"Why did you ask, you know about me and Neal?"

"I don't know." Olivia said and just left it at that. I could hear the bells ringing in the distance in the school.

Olivia stood and dusted her clothes off. "I'll see you around." I waved, watching her as she walks steadily down the hill. She turns back and smiles again before going over to her friends sitting at a stone table.

I sighed inwardly. Olivia had so many friends, it just didn't add up why she wanted to be near me. I was the school antisocial and she was Ms. Popular. The complete opposite.

It will eventually pass. I least I hoped. I didn't want to get close to her- I mean like as friends not together. I don't like girls- just to be fooled in the end.

Neal came charging up the hill, when he got to me he was winded.

This what he sounded like: " So *Huff* what did *huff* Olivia want? *huff*"

"Nothing, she wanted to talk I guess. "I said I as got up front the ground. I began to walk towards the school with Neal following behind me.

"Why?"

I stopped walking; I turned to stare at him. "You know, when it comes to Olivia I never seem to have an answer."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The rest of the day went on without any more casualties, thankfully. I didn't have any chance meetings with Olivia either.

When I arrived home from school, I noticed Gwen's yellow 2012 Porsche in the driveway. I groaned, knowing I wasn't going to have the house to myself like I had originally thought.

I clambered out the car with my things, locking the door. As I walked into the house I could classical music coming from the kitchen travel into the foyer. Gwendolyn was a classical music connoisseur and a closet chef. So when the music was being played I knew Gwen was creating something delicious.

Her cooking expertise was one of her traits that I loved. I usually cooked for myself, but I happy when I able to eat Gwen's meals. I take my shoes and lay my backpack at the door.

I walked in the kitchen to see Gwen's head in the oven. Pots and pans were all jumbled on the stove doing different things. "Hey, Gwen."

"Hey Jo." She was the only one that called me Jo; it made me feel like her little sister when she called me that. Like we were closer than we really were.

"What are you cooking?" I said, hopping on the marble island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. The island had two bars stools and a sink. All the counter tops were made of marble and the cabinets were light brown. The house also contained a dining room, but my family as a whole rarely used it, since we never really ate at the same time. It was only used when guest are over or someone was feeling extra fancy.

"Nothing special, just garlic shrimp pasta with toasted French bread." Gwen said as she pulled out a tray of toasted bread out the oven.

"It's probably better than ramen noodles that's for sure."

"Nothing is better than ramen." I smirked. She was right ramen noodles were awesome.

Gwen set the tray on the counter before giving me her undivided attention. "How was your....." Gwen shrieked before finishing her sentence." Oh My God, what happened to your nose?" She exclaimed before gripping my chin to examine it. Just like someone did earlier, but it wasn't as light and warm.

I yanked away. "It's nothing."

Gwen looked almost furious. "It's clearly something since it's turned purple. Did some bitch at school do this? I swear I'll kill them." I smiled widely, I liked when Gwen was protective. It made me feel like Neal isn't the only who would defend me.

"I got hit with a locker door." I mumbled, knowing how stupid that sounded.

"Are you serious?" Gwen said with an incredulous and a small smile on her face. I just nodded, knowing where this was going. Gwen's burst of laughter caused my face to paint it a bright red. "That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. You really have to be more careful. Let me see if I can find something to reduce the swelling." Gwen said, walking over to the hall bathroom.

I sat and waited, still on the counter for her to come back. When she did, she held a wet folded paper towel and two Band-Aids. "I couldn't find a cold compress small enough for your nose so I improvised. Which Band-Aid do you want Toy Story or Rapunzel?"

"Definitely Rapunzel."

"Rapunzel it is." Gwen placed the paper towel over my nose, then the band-aid on top to make it stick. "Now I'm going to finish cooking, you stay out of trouble." Gwen went back to the stove to continue her work, humming the classical song that was playing now.f

I hopped off the counter, I was going to leave, but I had to take a couple pictures of Gwen cooking first. I snapped the ones I wanted before leaving.

Just as I reached the stairs to head to my room, the doorbell rang. I slid (my socks made it slippery) on the hardwood floor over to the door. I threw it open without even looking through the peephole. My mouth fell open as I stared at Olivia standing on my porch.

There I was with my mouth wide open and a Rapunzel Band-Aid taped to my nose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
1.3K 151 31
Soulmate AU. >Completed< ~~~~~~~~~ HUGE TW This story contains: Substance abuse, mentions of rape, self harm, bullying, physical violence, verbal ab...
923 38 21
For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him before he drowns to deep. ...
29.4K 1.5K 72
When the pastors daughter Josephine who always kept to herself while going to a private catholic school, going to church with her family and followin...