Beacon Hills(Sterek Fanfictio...

By Beacon_Author

***HIATUS*** This is a story about a boy and wolf in a little-not so simple- town called Beacon Hills. More

Beacon Hills
You
Human Contact
Magic Bullet
Bases
Layer by Layer
Dislocated
(Scar)ed
Trust

Authors Note

5.1K 94 1
By Beacon_Author

Hello!

So this is my very first Sterek/BxB Fanfiction so bare with me!

I would like to state that I will not accept any hate.

This fic will depict a queer relationship as well as sexual content and mild language.

If that's not your lingo then this isn't the story for you.

I will also go back and forth between first(Stiles' POV) and third person just fyi.

Well I hope you enjoy this story! I was inspired by two Sterek fanvids on YouTube, mainly Hales Emissary but also Beacon Hills. You have to watch them they're amazing!!!:)

Now I'll shut up

Enjoy!

-------------------------------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
75.8K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...