The King of Sin {Complete}

By Wolf_Fire_Ice

He had known that messing up this last assignment would have massive consequences. Never in his life did he;... More

Warning
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}

{16}

14.1K 675 50
By Wolf_Fire_Ice

The King dressed casual

Bear's POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine in a room that didn't belong to my apartment. The sheets that surrounded me to soft and silky, I didn't own any sheets of this type. So to whom do they belong? I looked up as a door creaked open and my vision was filled by the King's half-naked psychic. My eyes widened, mouth dropped before I realised where I was so I cast my eyes downward. "Good morning Sir." My stomach growled as a steaming tray was placed in my lap. I blushed to the tips of my ears at the loud sound before tucking in with gusto. "Do you remember what happened yesterday?" The piece of toast that was halfway to my mouth stopped and flopped down back on the tray. "Yes." I managed to mask most of my anger at Roland for forcing that kiss on me. If it wasn't for the King, who knows what, could have happened? I shudder at the mere thought.

"I will make sure that Roland will no longer bother you Bear. You can count on that." The King states and his hand ruffles my hair. I finish the last piece of toast and put the tray to the side "Thank you Sir, but I hate being a bother." The King snorts and tips my head back so I can look at the soft expression on his face "You are not a bother Bear. You never were, so please don't think like that." I blink furiously to keep back the tears that threaten to spill down my cheeks. I close my eyes as they slip down my cheeks without my permission and lean into the King's soft touch as his thumbs rub my wet cheeks. I let out a shaky breath before collecting myself once more and slowly extract myself from the King's calming touch. "I should leave now Sir. I will need to get back to work soon." He nods and steps back from where he stood at the beds edge. "When your shift is over, you will come to my office so we can discuss what happened yesterday." His command doesn't leave me any room for arguing so I meekly nod my head and get out of the bed and get dressed.

King's POV

I continue with reading several files of businesses who want to have a branch in the Pleasure District. I deny most of the files that have businesses that don't really fit in with our policies. We have no need for a yacht club branch, since we only have one wharf where only boats for fishing moor. So requests like that are immediately rejected. I am nearly at the bottom of the pile when I come across an interesting application and put it aside from the rejected pile. I was e-mailing Lance and Lauren that I had received some interesting applications for a branch in our District when a knock on my door had me pausing above the keyboard. "Enter." The door opened and Bear stepped inside, closed the door and sat down in the chair opposite of my desk. Checking the clock on my desk top, I realise that it is already 10:30 pm and Bear's shift was indeed already over.

My fingers continue to type and finish the e-mail before I turn and face Bear about Roland's unwanted behaviour. "So I have spoken with Roland earlier today together with Lance and Lauren about his behaviour towards you. All three of us are partial owners of the Pleasure District and we gave him a few days off so we can decide what to do with him so he won't do that again. I pulled his BDSM licence; he can't approach you or any other Sub without risking getting arrested for violating the law." Although I was in the beginning doubting about pulling his licence but seeing Bear's tense form slump with relief I know that I made the right decision. "Is there anything you want to know or add? Something we need to know about Roland's unwanted behaviour? Something he or you didn't tell me?"

Bear seems to think it over before shaking his head. "No there is nothing more to add than that you already know." He mumbles as he looks at his knees. I nod to myself before I change the subject. "How is your Sub training going?" Bear's head snaps up so fast I am a little worried he might snap his neck. He gives me a radiant smile as he recounts everything he had learned in the weeks he has been to the Sub training. I find my attention going to his lips as he speaks and wonder if they are really as soft as they look before nearly falling from my chair by his last sentence.  "And in a few weeks I just need to find a Dom to do a scene with before I can say that my training is fully done." I stare wide eyed at Bear as those words slowly sink in, Bear doing a scene with a Dom. My chest tightens painfully at the mere thought and my anger rises. "You will do your scene here at the Velvet Door." I growl out startling Bear with my hostility. My inner Dom wants to keep a tight control on this, a first public scene can be very unnerving and things can go wrong. This way I can minimise the chance of things going wrong. "Ye-Yes o-of course S-Sir." Great! Now he is scared of me.

"Did you tell Link this news?" I ask grasping any other subject to take his mind of my aggressive reaction. Bear looks a little uncomfortable as he scratches his slightly scruffy cheek. "No, not really, I mean whenever I talk to Link we speak about Scotland and how his dad is doing." I can't shake the feeling there is more to it than he says. I let it slide; I don't need to push him any more than I already did. I glance discreetly at his left wrist; it is still bandaged but there are no red blotches on it which is good. That means he didn't scratch the scabs that formed of his cutting lines.

I am still reeling from Bear's confession that he has to do a public scene with a Dom who most likely will not be his own Dom. Knowing Darius as well as I do, I know for a fact he will choose a more experienced Dom who can sooth any worries Bear might have about the scene. I am pulled out of my musings by the sound of my phone ringing. I smile as I answer the call "Hello pet." I close my eyes and lose myself in the soothing sound of Link's voice. "Hello Master!" He chirps cheerfully in my ear. "How is your father doing pet?" It is silent for a few seconds before he mutters that his father is doing okay, he apologizes for the rushed speaking; he is at the hospital for his father's check-up. "Did Bear tell you his news pet?" I hear some muttering on the background before Link responds. "What news are you talking about Master?" He asked clearly confused. I take a deep breath "He is to do a public scene with a Dom before he can conclude his Sub training." It takes Link a few seconds to process the words "WHAT?!" He nearly roars into my ear. His outburst is followed by an apology for his roaring. "I don't get it Master, I haven't done a public scene yet and I am your sub. So why does Bear have to do this?" I turn my chair so that I am staring at the beautiful clear night sky. "I think it has to do with showing what you have learned during your training and that you are not afraid to take action. Most of people who follow their training with Darius always chicken out at the last step; it's a hurdle that separates the ones who are serious and the ones who aren't about the lifestyle."

The remaining time of our call is spent with me soothing Link who now is clearly worried about Bear and his upcoming scene. I manage to sooth him enough for him to calm down when I tell him that the scene will be done at the Velvet Door. That way we can control everything and can intervene should something go wrong. "Oh and Master?" He adds just before we hang up "Yes pet?" I can hear him chuckle a little. "I am coming back soon!" He cheers before saying he misses me and that he can't wait to return ad hangs up. I smile as I can't help but wish that he would return tomorrow already. I can't wait to hold him in my arms again. But first I need to find out with who and when Bear is expected to do a scene. So I send an e-mail to Darius with the same question before preparing for the meeting with Lance and Lauren as I wait on Darius' answer. I had just shut down my computer as I still haven't received Darius' answer when Lance and Lauren followed by her two Subs enter my office without knocking. Rolling my eyes at Lance's obvious smirk at my irritation for them not knocking, we get down to business.

"I guess it's a good thing you told Bear to do the scene here." Lance mussed as I brought them up to speed about Bear's progress in his Sub training. "That way you can nip it in the butt if things start to go wrong." Lauren nodded her head, "Yes but now the only question remains on whom Bear's Dom is going to be. It is important to know who it is and their style. It will be the standard he will set about any other Dom's performance." And that was what worried me, the fact Darius will try and match Bear with someone who would fit his physical build instead of the guidance he needs. And since Bear is over six feet or there about, that leaves little choices for Darius to make. The only ones that would match Bear's height would be hard-core Dom's, something I am pretty sure will mess up Bear even more than he already is.

"Something on your mind Cedric?" Lauren asked, shaking me out of my stupor. She smiled lightly you looked like you were thinking very deeply." I blink once and glare as Lance sends me a superior smirk. "The thing is that I know Darius will try and find a Dom that will match Bear's physically and not mentally." I state and now both Lauren and Lance look a bit concerned. We all know the only types of Dom's that will fit Bear's physical are the dungeon Dom's. Not the type of Dom you want to do your first scene with if you are not into their kind of relationship.

"Well" Both me and Lauren look as Lance gets up and stretches and grins at me "You know how I would solve that problem." He winks at me before he whistles and leaves the room. Lauren looks at me in question, still I am pretty sure she knows what Lance meant. I look at her and her two male Subs neatly seated at her feet. "He wants me to do Bear's first scene and most likely become his Dom in the process." I sigh as I feel my stomach knot. She blinks in surprise but says nothing for a while. "Well" She starts looking at both of her boys. "If you are interested in Bear that way, why not have him speak with my boys about how the dynamics work and let Link join the conversation. I have seen them around each other and you can't deny the easy chemistry they have together." She gives me a hard look. "I am pretty sure you don't want a Sub like Bear go through with doing his very first scene or his first time being penetrated by a dungeon master. I am pretty sure you are not that cruel, not matter how hard you try to fight your obvious attraction to Bear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 15.2K 17
Story of Daimen and Liam "My name... say it again." He said running his finger down my back making me bite my lip and close my eyes. It felt awfully...
391K 17.7K 85
Fifty thousand dollars in exchange for three weeks of sheer commitment and consented submission. It was a simple proposal from the employer to an emp...
409K 18K 48
COMPLETED "I could barely even remember that girl who'd left so many years ago. She was just a child full of desperate sadness and loss, yet filled w...
695K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...