Code Lyoko: A New Warrior (Bo...

By Destiny_Bound

Dallas O'Neil is the new girl at Kadic. She seems friendly enough, but what secrets is she holding? And does... More

Chapter 1: The New Girl
Chapter 3: What's Going On? Part 1
Chapter 3: What's going on? Part 2
Chapter 4: Onward to Lyoko?
Chapter 5: Unexpected...
Chapter 6: Explanation please?
Chapter 7: Brute Force
Chapter 8: Overtake
Chapter 9: Decisions
Chapter 10: I Have Something to Settle with my Brother
Chapter 11: I get a boyfriend
Chapter 12: I Get Detention...For the 73 Time...
Chapter 13: I Have a Nervous Breakdown
Chapter 14: Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Rescued and Returned

Chapter 2: Time Travel Mistake?

1.9K 57 3
By Destiny_Bound

It was 2:17 in the morning when the superscan went off. Jeremy immediately texted everyone about the XANA attack. But when Aelia got the text, she looked up and noticed Dallas was gone! Aelita didn't have time to wonder where she was, though...

When they got on to the bridge, they saw the attack. It was apparently a fight between a polymorphic spector and Dallas.

"What's she doing here?" Ulrich asked. Of course, no one knew. But it seemed like Dallas was holding up well.

"I'll help her, you guys go on." Odd said. "Hey, stupid over here!" he yelled as everyone else went in the factory. The spector was too distracted by Dallas to even notice Odd, which was strange. But then, a return to the past sequence was launched, so their Wednsday morning happened again. Dallas got up and looked at Aelita.

"I just had the craziest dream."

-----------------------------------

Author's note: sorry its so short, but i'm typing on my Wii...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
16.4K 360 8
She just wanted to have one day without thinking about Monkey D. Luffy.
42.9K 1.2K 7
"You're an extraordinary girl Marinette, Clear as a note of music, Sincere as a melody, You are the song in my head since we first saw each other" Af...