Thug Love: Team Kasen or Team...

By savage_NoWebbie

Dezmond is your typical bad female but all that changes when love comes into her life.Kasen is Dezmonds bestf... More

Thug Love
chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Bestfriend??
Kasen or Jacob????
Confused???
Trust
The Fight
Love Hurts
The Phone Call
The Problem
The Dinner
Jasmine Feels The Love
The Code
The Hook Up
Thugs Need Love Too
The Double Date Plan
Shop Til You Drop
Thug Date ♥
Bestfriend Love ♥
Decisions To Make
Final Decision
Will You........
The Perfect Dress
The Day Before Prom
Prom Night ♥
The Sickness
The Recovery
Catching Up
BETRAYAL
Suprises♥
Not a chapter but and update
Mothers Day
SCHOOL
These Hoes Love Kasen
My Love For You
Jasmine's Breakdown
The Love Test
These Niggas Love Dezmond
5.17.13???
So We Meet Again
War
Finals
Answers★
★Tattoos★
*Protection*
UPDATE
Big Plan
Changes
New Gang
Life Time forever
Dezmond Wants Out
The Romantic Escape
Awkward Situation *Girls understand* If you dont like go to hell :)
UPDATE!!!
Peace Maker
Dinner
Back To Hell
Old Friends
2 Choices
Why Would I Cheat?
The Evidence
The Baddest Bitch In California
The Wedding Planner
The Wedding Planner Pt2
Settling Down
Rehearsal
update :(
The Big Day
Our First Time
BABY
Im Dezmond Harrison
WARNING
SUPRISE
It's Time
Missing Baby & Husband
Meet Hazel Janadia Harrison
Another Treaty
ATTENTION CHALLENGE
Time To Get A Job
Dezmond the Lawyer
SORRY GUYS ALMOST FORGOT
Dinner With Lawyers
More Babys
Another Day More Drama
Protection Program
The Set Up
Goodbye Cali
Fresh Start (The last chapter)
UPDATE
ATTENTION!!
HELP
NEW YEAR
LET ME POINT SOMETHING OUT
IMPORTANT
Let me Get something Straight
GUESS WHAT?
Im tired of writing stuff for this book
100th Chapter and 1 million reads
Warning
NEW STORY
THUG LOVE 4?!

Ride For Your Love

27.9K 735 23
By savage_NoWebbie

*Ok before I do the chapter I was going to do I got and Idea Kasen is going to think some more after this chapter. Enjoy*

*Back to Dezmonds Pov*

I woke up and Kasen was still sleep. I got up and decided to make him breakfast. I go into the kitchen and I start cooking eggs,pancakes,bacon, and I made coffee. I sat down to eat my plate and I must say my cooking is the bomb.com. I ate my plate and I got up to wash dishes. While I was washing them I felt Kasen wrap his arms around me. He kissed me and I showed him his plate. He smiled and gave me a big kiss. He sat down to eat the food and I went to the living room.

*30 minutes later*

There was a knock at the door and I went to open it. I opened the door to a light skinned boy with dreads. He smiled at me and he pushed his way in. "Who the fuck are you?" I say with attitude.He laughs and says "Im Jaquan ma'". I roll my eyes "Im not yo ma'" I say in a angry tone. He was about to say something back until Kasen came in and daped him up.

Kasen grabbed my waist and walked me to the living room. He sat me down and told me we had to talk. I sat in silence with alot going through my head. He grabbed my hand and just when he was about to tell me somebody kicked the door in 3 men rushed in with military guns. They made us get on the floor and they dragged us to a wall. I knew I couldnt show fear so I decided to keep quiet. One of the men set there gun down and slapped Kasen in the face. I couldnt take it I had to do something. The men left me in the room and took Kasen and Jaquan to the basement. The one that set his gun down forgot to pick it up so I had to do it. I picked up the gun and I waited for them to come back up. The one that forgot the gun came up first. I shot him in the head and I could hear the other two coming I get behind a corner and I wait. One comes around the corner and he gets the same punishment as the first. The last one came and I missed him he tried to shoot me back but he didnt have bullets. I shot him 3 times in the chest and I knew it was over.

I sat in the corner and cried. I have never killed anybody in my life so this was terrifying. I heard footsteps coming from the hall but I didnt care I sat there and cried as much as I could. Kasen and Jaquan came around the corner and the first thing Kasen did was pick me up from the floor. He held on to me tight and I felt safe.

Jaquan called some of Kasens workers in to get rid of the bodys. Kasen took me to see Jasmine and get something to eat. After we did that we went to my house and we talked to my mom about school. Then we went to my room and we had a conversation.

*The convo will be in the next chapter guys thanks i have 135 reads wow umm I freaking love you guys*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 181 80
What happens when you've loved someone so long you can't see your life without them in it, even if they cause you nothing but hell? Read and find out...
175K 7.2K 61
You can take the baby out the hood. But you can't take the hood out the baby.
130K 3.5K 22
Kasper is 19 the true definition of a thug, but most people call her Cartel. Why? Because she runs a an association all by herself. She has people al...
443K 24K 123
THIS IS A TRILOGY TO CRAZY STORY , AND GRANDSON Reader discretion is advised Kennedy and Vons roller coaster continues as he asks her to be his wif...