a Country gal lovin' a biker...

By SweetyHeart

She's a cowboy boots, dirt on her shoes, horse ridin', cattle herdin' country gal. He's a no regrets, table t... More

All Rights Reserved
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Questions!
Questions answered.
Wow. Just, wow.
My new story!!!*
Amazing!!
Good news and bad news
Thank you so much.
New Story!
Exciting news!
Rewrite news!

Chapter 21~ Epilogue

5.1K 160 26
By SweetyHeart

~~5 years later~~

Jake's Pov

"It's been an half hour Nate, where the fuck are they?" I whisper to Nate, my hands sweaty and my pulse racing. Please Cocoa, you can't-

My thoughts are wiped away as her mother makes her way down the aisle. She gives me a reassuring wink and I breathe out the breath I've been holding for so long. Thank fuck. Nate chuckles beside me, "I said that out loud didn't I?" He nods with a grin "I thought these things makes the girl crazy, but in your case... Casey's the normal one" it's true, she's been in control since we started, I on the other hand-

The music starts playing, Mandy walks in not taking her eyes off Alex who is standing next to Nate. Clair strides in next, smiling ever to cheekily first at me and then shifting her gaze to Nate with a blush. I'm happy they're going so strong. They had it hard quite a few times.

The music switches and I feel in a daze as I see the love of my life walk toward me, her arm neatly tucked in to her Father's. I wonder if I'll ever get used to this. This feeling when she's near me. The feeling when I touch her. How I can't be without her.

After today, she'll be my wife. After today I can hold her every night, I won't need to sneak into her room so her parents won't know. I don't have to worry about roommates or Andrew two doors down. Like the past five years.

I can wake up and see those beautiful eyes. We can build a life together. We haven't had it easy, we had to learn to fit into each others world. I had to 'cowboy up' and she had to adjust to having horses not only with hearts but with engines too. We fought but we loved. We chose to make it work. Now we're starting the rest of our lives together.

My eyes never leaves hers, I choke back a few tears. What did I ever do to deserve you?

Every time I thought of that question before rushes through my mind the day she came back to me, coughing uncontrollably, telling me she wants to be with me after falling off of a bike... The first formal we went together, seeing her walking down those stairs in a midnight purple dress... The time we went on the road trip to Senville, her looking at the sunset over the ocean. When we went to Andrew's wedding and she walked down the aisle as Adri's maid of honour, never taking her eyes off me. The day she pulled me into a rain storm to kiss in the rain. Every time I saw her studying, glasses on and a ponytail. Her face on the day she rode bike by herself the right way. The determination in her eyes when she competes with the horses. When she did her happy dance. When she cried for sad movies and every time she told me she loved me.

She finally reach me and her Fathers hands her over with a smile. She smiles a teary smile "Sorry Blue, cowboy boot hiccup" she whispers and I wish I could kiss her already.

Everything goes so quickly, I'm in a daze, I can't focus on anything but her. Soon enough it's time for the vows. I breathe a shaky breath "Casey Evans you came into my life so unexpected, you drove me insane with your beauty, your charm, your strength and even your witty comebacks. I fell in love with you the second I laid eyes on you. But the way I love you now is so much more... I promise to be there, protect you, support you and love you each day more. I love you so much." I pull her closer when her eyes start to water and I so desperately want to kiss her.

"We had our share of trouble. We had our share of pain. We had our share of tryin' and maybe it's not over, but I know when I'm with you I have the courage to do anythin'... I know our share of lovin' ain't done and I can't wait for us to start with the rest of our lives together. I promise to love and support you even when I disagree with you. I promise I'll always be there with you. And I promise I won't get mad at the little stuff." she giggles with tears in her eyes and I choke back my own.

The rest of the ceremony goes by so quickly and when I have that ring on her finger I don't wait to be told I may kiss my wife, I grab her around the waist and kiss her like my life depends on it. She kisses me back with the same need but pulls away to soon with a blush on her face "Too many people watchin' Blue..." I kiss her again smiling, "You're my wife now... No more being apart.... You look so beautiful in this dress..." I whisper to her as I lean my forehead on hers, all the cheers and claps somewhere in the distance, she gives me a slight blush and grins "Wait till you see me out of it Blue."

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~

I smile as I watch her wake slowly, thanking God that this is the first time of many times that I'll have the honour of holding her, watching her, feeling her breathe, making love- "Good morning Mr Matthews" she whisper and my body starts burning "Good morning Mrs Matthews. Fuck I love saying that." I grin at her and she blushes as she looks down to our tangled bodies, our first time making love last night evident in her thoughts. I smile at the thought, we waited, I waited 5 years but it was all worth it.

"I can't believe we got married a day ago... Five years of freaking out, road trips, bikes, horses, crazy family... normal family, fights, making out" she blushes "stopped making out just to start again AND-" I cut her off with a deep kiss "I can't wait for the rest of our lives together Cocoa" I whisper as I pull her closer, pulling my fingers through her hair.

"I'm your wife Blue..." she giggles and I nod kissing her softly on the lips "I fucking love you saying that Cocoa. Casey Matthews you are my wife." I grin at her. She surprises me climbing on top of me, looking at me with so much desire, for her first time she's.... perfect. She's always perfect.

"Well husband of mine... I have a proposal of my own. Round two?" she grins and I give a raspy chuckle, and some r rated scenes as reply.

~~~~~

(2 years later)

"Say hi to Momma baby girl..." Casey waves to our Alexis with a big smile, she hasn't realised I'm home and I smile as she starts to jump around with the video camera, almost dancing "Hi beautiful baby girl... Say to everyone watchin' this I just sat up all by myself for the first time! Yes you did baby" I give a big grin at the picture in front of me, Case hoping around and our baby girl looking up at her Mom with a big toothless smile on her face. She's going to be an exact replica of her Mom, except for the eyes I smile to myself, she has my eyes.

I walk in slowly and a sense of pride fills my lungs as Alexis smiles brightly at me past her Mom, "Look at that smile you little beauty-" Casey stops talking as my arms slip around her waist and I kiss her behind her ear "She looks like her mommy" I whisper and she shuts the camera off. "Well now those blue eyes is a proper statement of her Daddy ya know" she turns in my arms and gives me a soft kiss "Hi Blue" she whispers "Hey Cocoa" I whisper back.

Our small moment is taunted by a small gurgling giggle from behind us and we turn to look at our baby, there stands Mason, our one year old basset hound, wiggling his tail as Alexis poke her finger into his nose, I chuckle "It's always Mason's nose to get her to giggle", Case on the other hand was super mom the second we had Alexis and thus "Oh Sweety no, ladies don't go puttin' their finger in any noses" she picks up Alexis and kiss her on the cheek. This is another one of moment I feel like the luckiest man alive. I walk closer to them and hold them both in my arms "I love you so much, both of you" I whisper as I kiss Casey on the forehead and Alexis pokes her finger in my ear.

AHHHHH!!!! THE STORY IS FINISHED!!!!!!! My goodness I teared up as I wrote this. The video I put up with this chapter is a song I love and I think it fits the chapter and Casey well, it's Rae Lynn God made girls! I hope you all are happy with this! I wanted to make it romantic, sexy, flirty, fun and beautiful all in one. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the votes and reads, never in my life did I think it'll reach the reads and votes it did. A special thanks to

@ belindahoran

 @carmenpadro

@cyn1968 

@GillianFugate

@Ness81

These people voted on every chapter, commented and messaged me. You guys thank you!! You are the reason I kept going AND you are also the reason I started another story!!* 

Now on to MY NEW STORY!!!! 

She's a Darkhorse is now available on my profile!  It's nothing like this story, and it has no link to this one BUT I think you'll love it!**Just because I like you soooo much here is the description: 

~~Blake Moore isn't your typical bad boy, his past has made him into him someone he's not but he's secretly hoping that he'll find the girl 'destined to change his bad ways' in his grandmother's small town, just like his mother always told him. When he comes across Alexia Torres he thought he found his destiny, the good girl of the town is beautiful, smart and perfect. Thing is his destiny wasn't planned as his mother so often promised him, Alexia Torres is more than meets the eye, the good girl that should've saved him has a secret, she's not so good at all...~~

The prologue is up and running already, I'll be posting chapter one in the next few days, I still have 3 tests to survive!!! Please go and give it a read and let me know what you think. 

Happy reading!

~S/H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 3.2K 22
Micah, a 19 year old virgin, is about to hop on to the fast lane of life. After graduating high school at the top of his class, he moves all the way...
132K 5.6K 35
FLAWLESS this is the word that could express him the best...whether I talk about his Flawless skin, his flawless grades, his flawless walk, his flaw...
1.1K 66 29
Cassidy Mitchell only has one year left of college left. She should know what she wants to do after graduation, but in reality, she has no idea. It i...
3.3K 105 23
Maya, a college student who shares an apartment with a charismatic girl from Italy. What happens when her roommate's brother pays them a visit? Is Ma...