BTS One Shots

By catchhhhhh

Bangtan Sonyeondan One-Shots includes stories with fictional characters or ships. Requests are upon my discre... More

⋆ If It's Not Too Late ⋆

⋆ Miss Right ⋆

533 15 15
By catchhhhhh

A cringe worthy Kim Namjoon: One Shot Fanfiction. This is a fanfic inspired from the song "Miss Right" by BTS itself.

So, what are you going to do if you finally found your Miss Right?

•••••

⋆ MISS RIGHT ⋆

It's spring time in Seoul, a great day to be outside and just relax. The sun is at its highest peak, the trees are beginning to grow and the flowers are blooming. There are a lot of people outside, mostly kids playing on the play ground.

Namjoon sits alone on a bench at the park on a Saturday afternoon. He has his head phones on with a thin notebook on his lap and a pen between his fingers. He listens to a melody which he just recently composed but is still lacking lyrics.

*Tap Tap Tap*

The sound that his notebook makes as he hits it with his pen. Yes indeed, it's a wonderful day but no matter how hard Namjoon thinks he can't seem to find the perfect inspiration for him to write his lyrics to.

The breeze suddenly blows roughly making him cover his face with his hand and face the opposite way. He slowly puts down his hand with his jaw dropped as he sees this girl walks by.

A girl named Shi Min Eun.

She is wearing a plain white shirt, denim shorts and a red high converse. The shoes carves her long slender legs into a masterpiece as she walks. The breeze blows through her long brown hair smoothly, making it flow gracefully through thin air.

"Ahh.. She's beautiful.." Namjoon sighs, lost in his daydream about her. His heart instantly flutters making this quick, light movement as he follows her with his stare.

"Aha!" Namjoon exclaims after, making him fix up his pen and write on his notebook. With his thin long penmanship, he writes 'Miss Right' as the title for the song.

"Perfect!"

He thinks deep on how he will start to write the rest of the lyrics. Maybe if I get to know her more I'll think of something, he thinks to himself. He then had this crazy thought to follow her just to get a little idea on what she's fond of. He then stands up and walks behind her with a few feet apart so he wouldn't get notice.

•••

The girl entered a mini restaurant and take a sit near the window. He entered as well and sit just across to her table.

As the girl still decides for her meal, Namjoon calls for the waiter and orders two pastas from the menu. He said to give the other one to the girl sitting near the window but never tell it was from him. The waiter agreed as he handed him a tip and then approached her table.

Min Eun was surprised as the waiter handed her the dish. "W-wait.. I didn't ordered for this, right?" she utters in confusion.

"Yes, ma'am. But this is a complimentary dish from somebody and it's been paid for," the waiter utters with a huge smile on his face.

"Jinja? Who is it from?" Min Eun asked but the waiter just shook his head.

She scan the restaurant with her eyes but didn't have the clue who it's from. When she finally accepted it, she thanked the waiter for his service and of course express gratitude to whoever gave her this wonderful meal.

Even though she's weirded out by this, she still eats it whole heartedly. She gives off a sweet smile every after bite because the taste was beyond this world. Namjoon eats as well as he looks at her happily. She's even looks so cute when she eats, he thought, making him spill his drink because he's staring at Min Eun.

Namjoon left the restaurant right after she did. He then continues to follow her around the park casually and not in a creepy-stalker way. While she follows her, he still listens to the song and write random lyrics on his notebook.

•••

They walk pass these two street performers which are surrounded by a lot of people. Namjoon hurriedly approach them and requested a song dedicated for the girl. Both of the performers agreed but with a negotiated price, of course.

The street performers featly sing for the girl, making her stop as they catch her attention. The voice of the other one perfectly fits the style of music of his partner. Min Eun enjoys her time as she listens to the beautiful music that the street performance makes.

Namjoon watch her cheerfully listens to the song and jots down every lyrics that comes to his mind on his notebook.

•••

After that, they walk passed this huge bear mascot that sells balloons for the people at the park. Namjoon approach the mascot and pretends to take a picture. He then buys one and told the guy inside the costume to give it to the beautiful girl who'll pass by him wearing a white shirt and red converse.

She felt glad as the bear suddenly approached her and gave her this pink balloon.

"Is this for me?" she utters making the bear nod.

Nam Eun thanked the him and tap its head gently, giving off the sweetest smile ever. What a great dat I'm having, she thought.

•••

Then, they passed by an ice cream stand where Namjoon did the same. The ice cream vendor called out for Min Eun and handed her this vanilla ice cream.

"O-oh.. Wait a second. I'll pay for it," she says as she reach her pocket for money.

"No need ma'am. It's for free," the vendor utters as he winked at Namjoon while he stands not too far away.

Apparently, he received the same instructions from Namjoon. He rolls his eyes as the vendor was being to obvious. He's afraid that he might give away his disguise. Min Eun thanked him as she accepted the ice cream and smiled making the vendor smiled at her as well.

Then comes a florist, who received the same mission from Namjoon.

"A rose for a beautiful young lady like you," he utters giving off the most beautiful smile ever.

Min Eun accepted this long stemmed red rose from the florist. It is a beautiful red rose which has gone through a perfect bloom. She smelled it as the scent tickles her nose making her cheeks blush as red as the flower.

"Thank you," she utters as she bows down to show her gratitude and the florist formally bows down as well.

•••

In every path Min Eun takes, Namjoon walks behind her. Giving her surprises that she doesn't expect. Min Eun believes that it is just her lucky day today that's why things like this keeps happening. But little does she knows that there's a sweet gentle guy who's doing all of this for her.

It is going to be dark soon. The people in the park gets fewer as the others starts leaving. As Namjoon finishes the lyrics for the song he have decided to finally introduce himself to her before she leaves the park too.

"It is now or never," Namjoon whispers to himself. He takes a deep breath and walks towards her slowly.

He can feel every beat of his heart getting louder with every step as he became closer and closer. He continuously tell himself to not feel afraid and to not be so awkward when he finally get the chance to talk to her.

As he was finally about to talk to her, another guy approached her. Namjoon was surprised on how she easily hugged him tightly. He sighed deeply, turns his back and walks away.

"Well.. so much for my Miss Right.." he whispers to himself again.

He opens his notebook and tore down the page where he wrote on. He then crumpled it into a ball and throw it behind.

As he was lost in the feeling of despair, someone suddenly taps his shoulder. He turned slowly looking so gloomy but as he saw who it was, it shocked him.

"Is this yours?" Min Eun utters as she raised the paper he threw, un-crumpled. Namjoon looks at her stunned with his eyes wide open leaving him speechless. "Hello? Is this yours?" she asked again making Namjoon nod but still lost in words.

"I'm Shi Min Eun by the way. May I know your name?" she utters as she extends her arm.

Namjoon holds it and shook hands with her. The touch of her skin made Namjoon's heart flutter even faster like electricity that brings him back to life. "I'm Kim Namjoon. Uhm.. where is your boyfriend?" he utters as he look behind her, searching.

"Boyfriend? Oh! You mean my friend who is gay.." she replies.

Namjoon scratches the back of his neck as they both chuckle. He suddenly felt relieved knowing that it wasn't her boyfriend and that he still has a chance.

"Did you perhaps wrote this?" she asks as she holds up the piece of paper again. Namjoon nods and asked her why. "Well, it's beautiful," Min Eun utters as she smiles sweetly.

"I am just wondering.. who's this miss right?" she bluntly asks as she returns him the piece of paper.

"Well.." Namjoon looks down shyly, smiling sweetly showing his dimples. He slowly slides his hand on her arm and held on her hand.

"She's right in front of me."

Min Eun feels her blood rushed to her face making her blush. She holds Namjoon's hand tightly as she smiles, bashfully. "Why am I miss right?" she asks as she looks up to him, leaning closer.

"Because.." Namjoon looks at the sky as he deeply inhales and then gradually return his gaze at her.

"Because you are, You.."

FIN

•••
  PLOT TWIST
•••

⋆ Jung Hoseok as the Waiter ⋆

⋆ Min Yoongi & Park Jimin as the Street Performers ⋆

⋆ Jeon Jeongguk as the Bear Mascot ⋆

⋆ Kim Taehyung as the Ice cream Vendor ⋆

⋆ Kim Seokjin as the Florist ⋆

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Writer's Note
This is dedicated to my cousin, Sny, to serve as a late birthday present to her. She actually requested this Namjoon One-Shot that is inspired from her favorite BTS song "Miss Right". Thank you for reading this! 🙆🏻💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
271K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
616K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...