The Sex Games- Virgin

By Leigh19

Prince Xavier is to be coronated on his twenty first birthday. His royal advisor suggests starting the pursui... More

Chapter 2- Interation
The Sex Games- Virgin
Chapter 1 Mislead
Chapter 3- Selections pt1
Chapter 3 Selections Part 2
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight (pt1)
Chapter 4- Round 1- Fight! Part 2
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In pt1
Chapter 5- Reality Sets In- pt2
Chapter 6- Revelations pt1
Chapter 6 Revelations pt2
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt1
Chapter 7 Scorned Lover pt2
Chapter 9- The Socialites

Chapter 8- Deceit

22.2K 515 75
By Leigh19

Chapter 8- Deceit

There was a knock at her door, Kaydence heard it at first from a distance but the more of the knocking she heard, the louder it got. When she realized it wasn’t something from her dream she bolted upright and slowly made her way towards the door. Her hand on the door nob, she wasn’t sure she wanted to answer it, it could have been Aries or Nickolas. She wasn’t ready to face Nickolas just yet so she turned the door nob slowly, hoping that whoever was on the other side of the door would be gone by the time she answered it.

To her surprise when the door creaked open, Stephen was standing there holding a box in his hands. Looking at him strangely wondering if she was still dreaming she stepped aside as he came into her room.

“Listen, the guards were talking about some meltdown Nickolas had. Now I could only assume it was related to you and I wanted to make sure you were alright.” Stephen handed her the box as Kaydence slowly opened it to find chocolates.

“You brought me chocolates?” Kaydence actually pinched her arm to see if she was sleeping, at this point she was convinced she was. When the pinch left her feeling sore and red, she placed the box down on her dresser.

“I heard when women get upset, they like chocolates. It’s suppose to calm nerves or something.” Stephen looked uncomfortable and Kaydence wanted to laugh.

“I suppose that could be true.” Kaydence placed one of them into her mouth. It’d been such a long time since she had chocolates that she almost forgot what a wonderful taste it left in her mouth.

“He didn’t hurt you or anything, did he?” Stephen looked at Kaydence, almost scrutinizing to check for any bruises or scrapes.

Kaydence held out her hand to stop his inspection. “No, he’d never. I lost my temper and said some awful things to him in which he went off into a ramble of some sort. If I hadn’t seen him drunk and disorderly  earlier I would have said he looked awfully sober.” Kaydence still found that to be a little strange.

“So you’re sure you’re okay?” Stephen wasn’t entirely convinced that Kaydence was fine.

“Yes, no. I have no idea. I’m sick of being deceived and overwhelmed by lies.” Kaydence felt like everyone she knew more about her life, than she did.

Stephen gave her a small smirk, knowing she’d be fine. “Alright well enjoy your chocolates then.” He moved towards the door and Kaydence felt that in part- despite the pain, that she was dreaming.

“You’ve never lied to me.” Kaydence muttered more to herself than to Stephen but it was enough for him to stop and look back at her.

Moving towards him she was done trusting the wrong people. Stephen had been honest and strangely enough sweet towards Kaydence and up until now it had gone unnoticed.  Placing her hands on his rough, broad shoulders she looked over at him with a smile, he might not have been the prince but he was endearing in his own way. He deserved a kiss, after everything he’s done and coming up to check up on her- she realized that she was going to kiss him but secretly this was more for her than for him. Leaning towards him until their mouths were aligned she wasn’t leaving room for him to oppose, not that she thought he would. Pushing him up against the wall she forced her mouth on his. She wanted to forget everything in her life that seem to consume her thoughts. Numbly and wildly she felt feverish as she was met with the same eagerness from his mouth.

Stephen cupped her face as he pulled Kaydence into him. Their tongues were a wave of destruction as they both fought for dominance. Sliding her hands over his chest, Stephen grabbed her hand with his free one and placed it on top of Kaydence’s. Sliding it slower until she reached over top of his erection, she felt her heart start to thump violently in her chest. Whatever happened in this bedroom could stay in this bedroom without consequence. Kaydence knew she’d feel guilty but that was reserved for later.

“I know what you’re trying to do.” Stephen muttered as he slid his mouth away from hers and wandered across her cheek until he traced her jaw with the tip of his fingers, leaving goosebumps everywhere he touched. Electricity bounced back and forth between the two of them, their hands were all over each other and their mouths were leaving a pathway for something much darker and much more errotic to come.

“And what is that?” Kaydence could barely concentrate on what was coming out of her mouth as she stifled a moan as his lips kissed lower until he stopped at her collarbone.

Stephen  looked up at her with the sexiest look she’s ever been given, making her blush as she wondered what it would feel like with that mouth of his all over her body.

“Distraction. You’re hurting and if I can make you feel better even for a minute......” His voice trailed off and she hitched a breath when his hand cupped her genitals.

With a sharp intake of breath, Kaydence tried to collect herself. Stephen’s dark eyes remained watching hers as he slowly backed away and slammed Kaydence into the wall that was behind him. Trying not to be too rough with her, Kaydence hadn’t minded. The pain felt great as he got onto his knees with a devilish grin on his face as he lowered her pants to the ground. She knew very well what he was going to do, or at least it seemed obvious enough. She felt her hands shaking with nerves, everything felt so out of control but it felt like everything was happening in slow motion. The way his fingers slid into her underwear and began to rub against her, slowly and agonizingly it made her completely forget everything including where she was and what she was doing. In her heart she knew she shouldn’t have let things go this far but in her head she needed to stop thinking and this was helping. She was completely soaked and terrified over how intense this was but she found herself craving more.

He began to kiss from her hip bones downwards. Sliding his lips lower, she felt herself thrusting  into him to match the rhythm of her fingers circling her. Slowly his finger massaged deeper away from her clitoris and began to wander through her folds so he could send her into eternal bliss. His mouth began to kiss her womanhood, just gentle and soft kisses. Kaydence thought she was going to die, it felt unlike anything she’s ever experienced. The only thought that actually unnerved her was when he would enter her, she would technically no longer be a virgin. Either way it would have to go at some point so he was doing her a favour.

Taking a deep breath as his fingers began to slid into her she prepared for an awful pain but Stephen’s motion seemed to slow down. When his mouth stopped moving, Kaydence’s eyes flew open as Stephen backed away.

“What’s wrong?” Kaydence asked as she watched his unreadable expression.

“You’re a virgin?” His statement sounded more like a question.

Kaydence wasn’t sure what to tell him but the truth seemed like a good place to start. “Yes.” She admitted.

“You’d give up your virginity for the prince?” He asked, now the look he wore made her feel as though she were dirty and an awful person for even considering such a thing.

She didn’t know how to answer him, she felt her eyes well up with tears.

“I just-....wow.” Stephen scratched his head seemingly lost in his thoughts.

“Please don’t think less of me.” Kaydence didn’t want this to reflect badly on her, let alone have her sent home over this.

“No. Never, just- truthfully I’m at a loss for words.” Stephen went to sit on her bed to collect his thoughts.

Kaydence stood there, keeping her distance.

“Why did you not mention this before? The prince would have been blown away with your gift.” Stephen actually looked guilty and Kaydence didn’t understand.

“Would I not be sent home? Afterall we’re here to be trained to keep the prince’s interest, what use would a virgin be to him? Has he not had many virgins before?” Kaydence had no idea that being a virgin would not hinder her chances.

“Absolutely not. I suppose there are more rumors circulating about the prince than actual facts. Yes, there is a process to make sure the woman he chooses is well trained but surely an exception can be made to suit the circumstance. I’ll speak with Aries, no one else will know- I promise you.” Stephen kept his distance when Kaydence sat next to him, almost as though he hadn’t wanted to be that close to her.

“Do virgins scare you?” Kaydence teased feeling slightly more at ease.

“Only ones that I’d like to take.” Stephen returned the teasing expression, however that dark look of want still consumed his face.

“The prince will not know of this?” Kaydence asked curiously.

“Not unless he chooses you.” Stephen reassured her as he stood up.

“Thank you.” Kaydence smiled as she stood up courteously to escort Stephen to the door.

“For nearly deflowering you?” Stephen grabbed the door nob and looked back at Kaydence still shocked.

“For the chocolates, and keeping my secret.” Kaydence folded her arms feeling more relaxed as some of her distress had been lifted, that this evening could have gone terribly wrong but somehow  a decent ending to the night had been made.

“Christ, I nearly forgot this.” Stephen reached into his back pocket to pull out an envelope and handed it to Kaydence.

“I found this on the floor before I got here, it’s addressed to you.”  Stephen placed it in her hand before opening the door.

“Good night.” Stephen smiled politely before closing the door behind him.

“Goodnight.” Kaydence whispered back as she looked at the envelope.

Her name was written in the same handwriting as the letter Nickolas had written to her, it was from Nickolas. She was scared to open it because she wasn’t sure she was ready to read whatever he had to say. Instead she placed it on her dresser and returned to bed. When she was ready to find out the mystery of the last ten years she would then open it. Until then it could remain just that- a mystery.

*****

“Kaydence,

Over twenty years ago I was born into the royal family. Only what you don’t know is that I was born with a defect. One of my legs had no function, your father called it fibular hemimelia. As there was no known cure for this my father wanted to have me executed after birth. Your father convinced the King to save my life under the condition that he was my guardian and was under strict orders to remain on royal grounds and find a cure. I was cut off and disinherited and your father was forced to cut all outside contacts.

I apologize deeply that your father’s moral obligation kept him from his family, as my life was in exchange for yours and your mothers. Believe me when I tell you that your father did love you, he spoke of his family and I became to know you as my own. He had carriers send money and keep tabs on you and your mother. Most of my childhood, your father desperately searched for a medical answer so that not only would I be able to walk and be re-instated into the family but also so he could go back to his own. At  the age of ten, it was clear that the only option was to amputate my leg from the knee down and have a prosthetic leg. As the King would not allow such things, your father had devised a plan. I was to undergo surgery and once all was well and I was able to walk, we would take the next Faery out and back to his home- back to you and your mother.

We were almost on the Faery when the royal guards seized us and the King had sentenced us to death. The prince would not hear of it so him and Stephen had plotted to free myself and your father only by the time they got there your father had already been taken away. There is not a single day that passes that I don’t regret so many things of my past and I hope you believe that if I could change places with him- I would have. If it were not for my brother’s attestment, I would not be here today. I owe my life to the prince and vowed to make certain he’d have the most beautiful and vivacious queen. When I first saw you, I knew you would be perfect for him- as I could not take my eyes off of you. It was only when I pulled your file and recognized your father’s name that I could not stay away from you. It will sound absurd but it felt as though I knew you, like we had a connection and when I came close to telling you the truth it became much harder to do so.

I truly do apologize for my dishonesty and all of the pain that I’ve caused you. My brother’s patience with me has grown thin and I’ve been placed off the Mainland to train future soldiers. I would have wanted to apologize in person but I believe I’ve done enough damage. If you ever so choose to speak to me again you can write to me at the below address. Best of Luck in the Selections, I do believe you’d make a fitting queen to the prince or a wife to Stephen- whichever you so choose.

Sincerely,

Nickolas.

Sir Nickolas Rowley

Commander of the Royal Division

Stationned in Vementry “  

Kaydence hadn’t meant to read the letter but somehow the curiosity had driven her to do so. Afterwards she felt beyond awful, awful for thinking her father would abandon her so freely and awful for what Nickolas had to go through. She would not have the chance to see him or speak with him in person to let him know how she felt .

Almost immediately after she searched for paper and a pen so she could correspond. At least Nickolas had given her a way to tell him how she felt.

“Dearest Nickolas,

I deeply regret not giving you the opportunity to speak with me last evening. I wish I could tell you face to face how sorry I am for everything. Do not blame yourself and it pains me deeply to hear you speak in such a manner. My father did what he had to and even though I lost my father, I’m glad you had him. I understand now why it was so difficult for you to share that with me and had it been me in your place I cannot say I would not have done the same. I grieve more for your loss of my father than for myself. I’m without many words as I am still processing everything and am in shock.

There is nothing for me to forgive as you have done no wrong. I do however, wish that you could someday forgive my ignorance and if we ever cross paths in the future, I hope you will give me the chance to make amends. I would very much like to know more about my father and your relationship. How long will you be gone? I must confess my surprise that you consider yourself a defect as I find no fault in you other than the grief you hold towards yourself. In reguards to your wishes, I have no desire to wed the prince nor Stephen- despite the generosity they’ve shown me. I have openly admitted my affections towards you and because they are not requited and you wish me luck- I shall stay and fulfill my duty but know it is with great sorrow that I do so.

I wish to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Kaydence.”

Looking over the letter, Kaydence was indecisive about sending it because she felt idiotic for admitting her feelings knowing it made no difference. She truly understood Gemma’s position because now she found herself in a similar situation, only Nickolas made it very clear to her on more than one occasion that his interest was not in her. Sighing heavily she placed the letter in an envelope and sealed it before scribbling down the sending information.

After quickly dressing herself she was off to the dinningroom for breakfast with her companions to share her newfound understanding although she had placed her friends in unnecessary danger. Once she was out in the corridor she noticed one of the guards walking around, the one who was usually by Nickolas’ side. Although the thought of him made her sad- knowing she would get the chance to send Nickolas a letter, made her a little less so.

“Excuse me.” She placed a hand on his overly large arm.

“What can I do for you miss?” The guard smiled  genuinely towards her.

“Can you mail this for me? As soon as possible would be very much appreciated.” Kaydence smiled as the man held the letter in his hands.

“Of course Miss.” He nodded and Kaydence went off to meet with Lydia and Gemma.

Aries had noticed Kaydence’s lighter mood and that she had handed something to one of the guards. Curiously, he made his way over towards him.

“Gerry.” He greeted casually.

“Aries.” The guard nodded back respectfully.

“I see Miss Faulkner left you with something.” Aries looked over and saw the envelope with Nickolas’ name addressed on it.

“Yes, she said it was urgent to have this sent out.” He went to slip the envelope in his pocket when Aries held out his hand and took the envelope from him.

“I’m headed out this morning anyways, I can see to it that it’s mailed immediately.” Aries looked to the guard who nodded.

“If you wish Sir.” He placed his hands in his pockets and continued to monitor the halls.

Aries took a second look at the envelope before folding it in half and shoving it into his pocket as he turned around and went upstairs.

A/N: I am VERY sorry for the delay, as I mentioned I’ve been sick and lately I’ve been worse than usual. Along with personal problems I didn’t expect- I hope to be back to uploading regularly and more lengthy. Soooooooo back to the chapter- Did you like it? Hate it? Shocked by the letter and how sudden he left? What about Aries....? If he was headed out why did he go upstairs? Will he send the letter? xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 71.3K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)
656K 26.6K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
165K 7.4K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...