Arianna's Daughter

By msccool

Meet Arianna Jones, a successful black woman harboring a sixteen year old secret. While in college she met an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement

Part 1

1.1K 32 5
By msccool

 Arianna Jones is a successful, if somewhat insecure Black woman. While in college, she meets and falls hopelessly in love with Jason Williams, the son of a North Carolina multi-millionaire, who happens to be White. One night of passion leaves Arianna confused and harboring a secret, forcing her to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Sixteen years later, when tragedy strikes, Jason reappears in Arianna's life determined to find out what happened to tear them apart. When Jason discovers the truth will love conquer all? Or will the secrets and lies from the past threaten to keep Jason and Arianna apart forever?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 167 74
"You don't want me..." I breathed, selfishly leaning into his touch. But I quickly pull away. "I'm different and so not your type," I muttered, looki...
514K 25.6K 34
In love one day, heartbroken the next. Krystina and Stephen were newly graduated college sweethearts, when the world around them came crumbling down...
36.5K 1.7K 11
In this sequel we pick up where Our Little Secret left off with Aria James heading out on her own and on her way to being a single mother. With a div...
1.9K 171 63
Abandoned by her mother and boyfriend of four years, Nicole gets a new job to start her independent life. Her life becomes even more difficult when h...