Teacher's Pet

By Laurmani_My_Life

You are the captain of your high school basketball team. Dinah is you Art teacher who you fall for the moment... More

Chapter 1: First Day Back
Chapter 2: Assembly
Chapter 3: Game Day
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Her Place
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: The Confessional
Chapter 8: Apologies and Extra Credit
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Do Over?
Chapter 11: You got what?!
Chapter 12: Well, that was awkward...
Chapter 12 Part 2: Maybe I do...
Chapter 13: But... It's Just Prom
Chapter 14: Wow, Really?
Chapter 15: The Game
Chapter 15 Part 2: I feel like...
Chapter 16: I'm done
Chapter 17: Oh No...
Chapter 18: I trust you
Chapter 19: No. It's what's best.
Chapter 21: One door closes
Chapter 22: When shit hits the fan
Chapter 23: Welp, there's that.
Chapter 24: Grammy Awards
Chapter 25: Who Are You?
Chapter 26: The Court is Now in Session
Chapter 27: That went well...
Chapter 28: The end...?
Epilogue: No...
Epilogue: Just The Beginning.
New Year

Chapter 20: Damn...

6.3K 239 90
By Laurmani_My_Life

A/N Quick note just to sum up any confusion. The start of the relationship was in January and by Chapter 6 it was two weeks in. Then there was the first argument that lasted about 2 weeks so it was February. Then there's the V-Day chapter and after that it jumps to March for the Championship. Then the sleepover with the girls happened a few weeks after that. So, at the moment the story is taking place at like the beginning/middle of April.

I'm saying this because the next few chapters are going to be filled with a lot of end of senior year stuff along with the drama of the story. So, this is just to make sure everybody was on the same page with the time frame...ENJOY!!

------

Walking to class was making my heart do jumping jacks. Nicki is the same art class as me and knowing she's probably going to be there was not making today any easier for me; and my day just started.

I knocked on the door to the classroom and another student opened the door. Walking in, I went straight to my desk. I looked up briefly to see Nicki wasn't there. Confused, I leaned over and whispered to Lauren.

"Where is Nicki?"

"She left out right before you came. She said she wasn't feeling well so she was going home."

Exhaling, I leaned my head back against my chair, sliding further down in the process.

"Hey, what happened?"

Lauren whispered when she saw my reaction. I shook my head.

"I'll tell you later."

She nodded giving me a sympathetic look before tuning in to what Ms. Hansen was starting to talk about.

"Okay, today we will be looking at videos on how to make huichol designs. Then once we're done with that you guys will all draw out your design before we do anything else. Okay?"

After that I zoned out. I got lost in her chocolate eyes and the way she would look at me. How even though most people can't see it, they change color. When we got into an argument they would change to a soft light brown. But when we would be doing more sexual things, they got darker; like a coffee brown.

Then my thoughts worked to her mouth. That was one thing I knew for a fact that I would never get tired of; hearing her the sound of her voice. Whether it was us having a conversation or her singing some Beyoncé song or humming her favorite tune while we were laying down, cuddling. Or the way they felt against mine. All the love she was able to communicate to me through them.

Now, my thoughts were obsessed with her body. None of her moves were forced. She was so elegant with whatever she was doing it was mesmerizing. Whenever she would touch me no matter how innocent, even before we were dating, it would make my whole body ignite. And how she cuddles up to me when she's tired or when she just wanted to touch me.

Slowly, it made my thoughts go to what happened in the bathroom and how I would do it. So far, all scenarios are ending horribly in my end. Thinking about breaking up with the love of my life is slowly killing me and it just became a thought not to long ago. With her standing in front of me, smiling about life, I couldn't imagine ruining that. I'm not going to let Nicki ruin my happiness. Not again.

The bell startled me as it signaled that class was over. I packed my stuff and as I was standing I changed my mind about going to my next class.

"Laur," I said, grabbing her arm.

"I'll catch up with you in a sec."

She raised her eyebrows, looking at Ms. Hansen then back at me.

"Are you sure about that, Y/N? I think you should come with me to class."

She tried to act like she wasn't saying something else but she failed miserably making me smile softly.

"Yes, I'm sure. Trust me. I'll talk to you later."

I said trying to make her understand I knew what I was doing. She hesitated for a second but eventually gave in telling me she'll see me later.

As she walked out, me and Dinah followed our usual routine. She was locking the door as I sat on the table at the front. She walked in front of me grabbing both of my hands, stroking them softly, but didn't say anything. She was looking at the ground like she was having along the lines of the same thought process I was all hour. Very silently, she broke the silence.

"What happened?"

Taking a deep breath and exhaling it shakingly, I responded.

"Nicki wrote the note. She was talking about us, our relationship."... "She said she saw us leaving the championship game together and put two and two together. I tried telling her that I wasn't with you, but with someone you knew and was close to, and that you were just driving us to her house but she didn't buy it. She said she was going to wait until we slip up and she gets hardcore evidence that we're together."

Hansen looked down in defeat closing her eyes and shaking her head. Seeing her in pain made me pull her into me, putting my head in her neck. She wrapped her arms around me immediately, squeezing me tightly.

"After she left I went to the bathroom and started thinking..."

I trailed off getting slightly nervous telling her. My silence, though, made her pull away to look at me, her eyebrows channeled together in confusion. Keeping my arms on her shoulders and hers on my waist I continued.

"I was thinking it might be best if we... take a break I guess. Like if she was really going to be this persistent then we should lay as low as possible."

Her whole disposition changed and she looked at me like I just gave her the worst news of her life. She pulled away from me making my heart drop. I put my hands on her waist pulling her back and hurriedly resumed.

"That's just what I was thinking until I came in here and I saw you. And I couldn't even imagine me not being with you; even if it would've only been for a little over a month. And if you and I start walking around like we just broke up it would only fuel what Nicki is trying to accuse."

Dinah hits me on the shoulder, then crossed her arms and pouted.

"Don't do that to me. You almost killed me."

Her saying that made me smile faintly as I started to admire her Polynesian features again. I brought my hand up to her cheek, lightly rubbing my thumb down her cheek and across her bottom lip.

"Like I said before, the only person that can truly end this is you. I can't even do it mentally."

She smiled leaning into my touch, but sighed.

"What are we going to do Y/N?"

Shaking my head, I reply.

"We will do what we have to and lay low. Hopefully, we will be able to actually see each other outside of school. I don't know how though, now that basketball season is over and all these senior events that are about to happen."

"Ugghhh! Why does this have to be so hard. I just want to be with you."

I nod, before adding on to her statement.

"And we will be together forreal in less than 2 months. That's it. In two months I'll be 18 and out of this hell hole and nobody can keep us away from each other."

She smiled widely and put her hand on my cheek rubbing it softly as I did to hers.

"I love you. In two months you will be all mine. Publicly."

"I love you too."

I reply, pulling her into me and letting our lips touch. I smiled into the kiss causing her to smirk. She rubbed my nose with hers before leaning in and kissing me more passionately. I pulled away breathless looking into her now coffee eyes.

"When does you next class start?"

I said in-between breaths.

"Half-hour."

She replied just as breathless. Right when I was going to kiss her again her phone dinged from her desk. She looked at me then went to look at her phone. I followed behind her, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"It was just my mom checking on me."

I nodded my head and started to leave open mouth kisses down her neck.

"What are you doing?"

She said, turning her head to look at me. I smirked at her making her give me this confuse look. She caught on very quickly, though, when my hands went to the bottom of her skirt and I re-attached my lips to her neck. She leaned her head back to rest on my shoulder, giving me more space to work with. I moved my hands up her thighs making her skirt come up to her waist.

"Y/N. We can't do this here. Someone could hear us."

She said pulling away from me and turning around. I looked from her eyes, down her legs, and back up to her eyes before I responded.

"Says the woman wearing a thong."

I said smirking causing her cheeks to flush pink. I took a step closer to her, reaching behind her back to her desk and pushing the papers back making some fall to the floor. I brought my hands back to her hips gripping them tightly making her whimper. Then, I pushed her by her waist on to her desk.

"And as for the noise aspect," I said against her lips as my hands worked to slide her undergarment off.

"I guess you better be quiet."

I whispered taking her lips in mine making her moan. I sucked on her bottom lip before letting my tongue invade her mouth. While keeping our lips connected I slipped her thong over her heels. Then I very subtly slid them into my pocket.

I pulled Dinah into me by the back of her knees until her wetness was flush against the bottom of my stomach. The contact made her moan making me groan in her mouth. I used my finger to run through her slickness, teasingly. She arched her back forcing herself closer to me.

"Y/N, we don't have enough time."

She said pulling away from me. I did the same thing again.

"Say please."

I whispered in her ear.

"Shit."

She moaned attempting to pull me closer to her.

"Please, Y/N."

I immediately granted her wish pushing my middle and ring finger into her center. She brought herself closer to me by wrapping one of her arms fully around my neck while the other stayed on the crook of my neck. Using her hand on my neck she brought my lips to hers.

I sped up my movements and she through her head back no longer able to hold the kiss. I went to her neck leaving a mark in the crease of her neck under her chin. Once I did that I felt her getting close, so I brought my opposite hand to her neck making her kiss me as I curled my fingers inside of her making her release on my fingers. Her moans were muffled by my mouth as she slowly came down from her high.

She rested her forehead against mine and I pulled my fingers out of her. I grabbed her waist again making her stand up. I pulled her skirt back down trying to smooth it out. She grabbed my hands intertwining our fingers.

"You are going to kill me one day."

She said sounding like she was in a daze. I just smiled at her, kissing her again. When I was about to respond the bell sounded making me groan. She giggled and the sound nearly made me fall over.

"You haven't heard your laugh." I scoffed.

She smiled bringing her hand up to her mouth to cover it. I moved her hand before leaning in to kiss her again.

"One day you'll see how many times I die a day just watching you be you."

I said, leaning in to kiss her. She kissed back until she started shaking her head.

"What?"

I questioned her. She just shook her head again.

"I can't believe you just did that."

She said moving away from me to pick up the few papers that fell in front of her desk. I scoffed again.

"You act like you didn't like it."

She put the papers back on the desk looking at me then rolling her eyes mumbling 'asshole' under her breath. I laughed going over to pick my stuff up to leave meeting her at the front of her desk. I leaned into her kissing her again with all the love I could show.

"I really do love you Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio. With everything in me."

She teared up smiling softly at me.

"I love you Y/F/N. You can't even imagine." She kissed me again before the bell rung again as a warning. I was at the door when she called out to me.

"Hey, where are my underwear?"

She said looking behind her desk. It made me laugh seeing her actually searching for them. I cleared my throat pulling them out of my pocket. Her eyes widened as they dangled from my finger.

"Y/N..." She said in a warning tone. I quickly put them back in my pocket before opening the door letting her students pile in the room.

As I sat in my next class I felt my phone vibrate. Looking at the text I laughed out loud startling the class.

Boo Bear ❤: So you fuck me and steal my panties... some girlfriend you are ✔

A/N Sorry. I know it's been a while. I'll try to update again sooner. Hope you liked it.

--STAY HAPPY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 59
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
753K 29.5K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
855K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
217K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc