The Maestri Amour (Wattys 201...

Av KateeSmurfette

"Child, he doesn't know anything about his own life. You think he's a mystery to you and the world? Little do... Mer

TMA || 1
TMA || 2
TMA || 3
TMA || 4
TMA || 5
TMA || 6
TMA || 7
TMA || 8
TMA || 9
AUTHOR'S NOTE
TMA || 10
TMA || 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
TMA || 12
TMA || 13
TMA || 14
TMA || 15
TMA || 16
TMA || 17
TMA || 18
TMA || 19
TMA || 20
TMA || 21
UPDATE
TMA || 22
TMA || 23
TMA || 24
TMA || 25
AUTHOR'S NOTE - PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!!
TMA || 26
TMA || 28
TMA || 29
TMA || 30
TMA || 31
TMA || 32
TMA || 33
TMA || 34
TMA || 35
NOT AN UPDATE - STORIES ON RADISH
TMA || 36
NOT AN UPDATE - MATEO SANTIAGO

TMA || 27

14.2K 562 44
Av KateeSmurfette

>>>ARETHA'S DRESS

"Has he still not called?" I popped my head out of my office.

"I would've told you if he had," Malia gave me a look.

"I know. I'm just worried," I sighed before going back into my office.

"If he were here, he would tell you not to worry so much, or at least not about him. Worry about today," she followed behind me.

"If he were answering his phone, I wouldn't be worried," I countered.

"I still think you need to focus on today and just trust that Ambrosi is just fine," she said before walking back out.

I could only huff in frustration as I tried my husband's phone once more. It went straight to voicemail, forcing me to leave yet another message. I'd last spoken to him when he'd demanded that I go to bed a little under twenty four hours ago, and given the dangers currently facing us, it's safe to say that I'm freaking out.

I feel as though I am justified to freak out, despite my best friends telling me to calm down. Rafe and I parted with some unresolved feelings, despite it looking otherwise. The little fight that we somehow managed to ignore, would forever be a problem if not confronted.

Despite what we said to each other, I'm still worried about him. He is after all my husband, and I do love him, troubles and dangers aside. His safety is a priority to me, and knowing that I couldn't reach him was not sitting well with me.

I looked over to the clock on my wall and found that it was seven in the morning. The gallery opening was at one in the afternoon, so I still had time. My husband had truly taken care of everything, and I was just in my office because the house is too empty.

With the girls and my husband gone, it feels like a warehouse more than a house. Yes, that's how big the house is. I only realized how lonely I am when I woke up to the empty house and the only sounds I could hear were the crickets outside.

I arrived at the Empire at four in the morning.

I just couldn't take the silence, so I left the house for the office. Malia was shocked to find me there, and was even more shocked to learn how I'd been there, especially for a Saturday. I've been working on whatever needs my attention since.

"He's fine you know?" Jonathan said from the door.

"What?" I looked up.

"Ambrosi; he's fine and you really need to stop worrying," he explained.

"So you've spoken to him already?" I asked.

"Well no, but he's a grown man," he replied.

"A grown man with a target on his back," I argued.

"Nothing anyone says is going to calm you down, is it?" he sighed.

"No, and I wish everyone could understand that. I need to hear him tell me that he's ok," I told him.

"Alright, I'll see if I can reach him," he offered.

"Thank you Jono. I can't reach his security team either," I added.

"Well that's strange," he scowled.

"Why on earth do you think I'm freaking out? If it were just a case of not being able to reach him, but his security team was available, then I wouldn't be stressing," I pointed out.

"That's awfully strange. I'll see what's going on and get back to you. You have to promise me that you wont stress though. It's not good for you Rita," he scolded.

"I'll try, but I'm truly not making any promises," I replied.

"I guess I'll have to settle for that," he sighed before pulling me into a hug, kissing my forehead and leaving.

I went through my emails to distract myself. When that wasn't working, I went through Rafe's company emails to see what needed my attention there. He gave me his passwords when we were at the airport so that I could attend to things in his absence this side.

"Get up!" my sister said from my door.

"Hmm?" I looked up at her from the screen.

"Up you go woman! We're getting out of here," she said.

"And where are we going?" I asked as I stood up.

"You need a distraction, and we haven't bonded as sisters," she smiled.

"The gallery opening-"

"Is six hours away from now. We've got plenty of time," she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Ok, ok, what do you have planned?" I giggled.

"I don't know. Retail therapy is always the greatest distraction, and then we can have an early lunch to talk and all, especially since I am confident that you'll be too nervous to eat," she teased.

"It's like you've been in my life forever," I groaned, making her laugh.

"Nah! You're a lot like dad without even realizing it," she smiled, causing the same result with me.

"Which car are we taking?" I asked.

"Yours; well Raphael's car," she smirked.

"You cannot blame me for taking his car. I miss him," I blushed.

"I know you do sis, which is why I'm not even judging you," she smiled.

I grabbed my handbag and we headed out. It was quite warm out, which would explain why I was without a blazer today. I was wearing a white dress with dark pink roses on it, with matching shoes and accessories.

We reached Rafe's car, which I had never driven before until this morning. It's a black matte Audi R8 with all the gadgets you could think of putting in a car. It's a beauty really, and driving it is way better than just admiring it.

"Your husband is insanely wealthy," Katherine giggled once we were on our way to the mall.

"You're telling me! I nearly fainted when he showed me his financial records. To find out that my financial situation changed so drastically over night was quite the change to adjust to," I replied.

"I can't even say I know what you went through, but I can apologize for it," she held my hand. I caught sight of the sad smile she was sending my way.

"It's ok. I mean after I lost my family, it wasn't easy having to be the sole provider for my gran and I, especially at such a young age. I had to grow up fast, but if there's one thing I'm grateful for from living that kind of life, it's that it made me who I am today. I had to not only grow up fast, but I had to accept the responsibilities that came with doing so. Today, I'm able to be level headed about most things, though it's safe to say that my marriage has broken down many of the walls that I had up," I replied.

"You find yourself not being as strong as you were," she said knowingly.

"And that's something that people aren't understanding. With my gran, it was easy to stay strong because I knew that the only danger she faced was her cancer, and the only danger I faced was the danger of losing her. With my marriage, I've gained a whole lot more people to worry about, and I'm not just referring to my husband and children. With the new dangers in the picture, I'm afraid that I'm not being as strong as I need to be for everyone. I'm freaking out Kat, and the worst part is knowing that my past has a part to play in everyone's lives being in danger isn't making me feel any better," I sighed.

"I want to know more about this whole Eva situation if you don't mind telling me. What I have to tell you however, is that you need to let go," she said.

"Let go?" I scowled as I turned into the street before the mall.

"Yes, let go. You've kept everything together for too long. I'd like to think that you didn't even mourn your family properly because you were already worried about your grandmother. You've taken on even more emotional load without having dealt with the one you already had, and I'm afraid that you're going to burst, and at the most inopportune time. You need to deal with everything," she said as I parked the car.

"You have no idea," I mumbled.

The truth is that she had a good point. I haven't dealt with anything since finding out that my family died. I am emotionally closed off, though I would like to believe that Raphael has gotten the closest to my truest emotions.

I guess I just don't know how to deal with all that has happened to me, or if I even want to. I feel like letting myself feel all that pain in one go might just cause me to shutdown. Dealing with grief, pain, loss and abuse in one go surely can't be a good idea for anyone's sanity.

I parked the car and my sister thankfully didn't say anything else relating to the subject we'd just touched on. We grabbed our bags and headed out of the car. We headed inside the mall and started shopping up a storm.

Seriously, my husband and dad's accounts are going to have dents in them.

It was really fun getting to know the fun and playful side of my sister. She was hit on by at least seven guys, and I realized then just how insanely hot she is. She's even got the confidence to match, and dare I say, she's a little flirty.

"You are horrible," I giggled as I watched a flushed guy walk away from embarrassment after she told him about his fly.

"How am I horrible? I saved him from his soul mate having to tell him that," she said dramatically.

"And you're confident he's going to find his soul mate from here?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Look for yourself," she smirked, pointing behind me. I looked and the guy was talking to an equally shy girl.

"How did you know that would happen?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"She's been checking him out from the moment he walked into the mall. He's been following us, and she's been following him. It's kind of cute when you ignore their stalker tendencies. Hey, it's something they can bond over," she laughed.

"You are creepy sis," I joined her.

"I think the word you were looking for is observant," she winked.

"Oh, whatever you'd like to call it," I rolled my eyes at her.

We continued shopping up a storm, and for the first time since meeting Raphael, I actually enjoyed the activity. I'd slowly begun to step out of my shell and accept that I married into money, and it was absolutely exhilarating to let go like this. I actually enjoyed shopping.

"We only shopped for four hours, and yet I can't feel my feet. You are a monster at this," Katherine said as we got seated at the restaurant. The security team had taken our bags to their SUV.

"It was my first time shopping like that," I blushed.

"I've unleashed a monster then," she laughed.

"Oh hush! So, who's the lucky mister in my sister's life?" I asked her.

"That was random, but I'm not straight," she smiled.

"What?" I asked, my eyes widening once more.

"Yeah! I used to be bisexual, but I ended up realizing that guys just don't do it for me anymore, so I'm all for the ladies now," she explained.

"I would've never guessed. I mean, I know that you don't have to go around acting that way or wearing a sign and all, but I never would've pegged you for a lesbian," I babbled.

"It's ok sis. I get what you're trying to say. It's funny; you're taking this a whole lot better than dad did when I first told him," she laughed.

"What was his reaction?" I giggled.

"He didn't know how to act around me for a good three months. Hell, he offered to go out to the club with me to scout for a potential girlfriend. He said that he'd be, and I quote, "willing to be my wingman". It was the most uncomfortable and hilarious time period," she told, making me laugh harder.

"How'd you get him to be ok around you?" I asked.

"I just told him to stop picturing my sexuality every time he looks at me. It took a while, but he eventually got it right. It's still awkward for him to see me with a woman, but he generally accepts it now. Hopefully you wont be such a spaz about it," she teased.

"Never! I'm too young to be a spaz," I smirked.

"Thanks! Your acceptance means the world to me," she said seriously.

"You're my sister. Anyway, I guess I should rephrase my question and instead ask who the lucky sister in your life is," I smiled.

"I currently don't have one, and neither do I have my eye on anyone. I've been travelling a lot, so I haven't really had the chance to settle down. Now that I've found home, I'm ready to settle," she explained.

"You're moving to Italy?" I asked excitedly.

"Dad already bought a house this side, but I'm not going to be living with him this time. To answer your question, yes, I'm moving here," she laughed, probably at the look on my face.

"Are you moving because of me?" I asked curiously.

"Mostly. We didn't grow up with you, so we do want to spend time with you and the people you hold dear to your heart," she nodded.

"What about your mum?" I scowled.

"I haven't seen her since she ditched me on dad's door when I was eight. She told me that I am no child of hers, and that she hopes that dad loves me. She didn't even tell him about me. He wasn't home when she dumped me there, and she didn't care. I waited on that doorstep for three days straight before he came back from a business trip. When he saw me lying there, he took me to the hospital before even asking questions. The doctor is the one who surprised him with news that I'm his child. They almost arrested him for negligence, but I was conscious long enough to tell my story and avoid that happening. He's spoilt me since and my mother got arrested for negligence and attempted murder," she informed.

"That's gruesome! Dad has had the worst luck with children!" I said, horrified at what I'd just learnt.

"That is a sad truth, but then again, it is what motivates him to love us the way he does," she reminded.

"That's true! I'm glad you guys are moving here. I don't feel as strange anymore knowing that my family is here," I said, hoping she'd understand.

"I get it. You had to move your entire life to a new place and you haven't quite adjusted since. Well, more like you haven't really had the time to adjust. Speaking of which, I remember Florencia mentioning something about the girls being baptized. When is that happening?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know with everything else happening. I know they are eager for that day to come, and I wish I had a definite answer for them," I replied.

"Have they at least been going to classes?" she frowned.

"I know they went to three classes with both my grandmother and Florencia. Rafe and I haven't been to the church yet, but Florencia did introduce them to the priest and he understands the situation. Unfortunately, as their parents, Rafe and I are expected by the church to be their sponsors since we're both baptized Catholics," I sighed.

"So it's a case of everything blowing over before you guys can move forward?" she asked, to which I nodded.

"It's not safe for the girls to come back yet. As it is, we're not sure about when we're sending them to school since we may need to postpone the whole thing until we're sure they're safe," I explained.

"That's hectic, but understandable. It's a case of figuring out what on earth it will take for all of this to be over," she hinted.

"You want to know about the whole Eva thing now, don't you?" I asked knowingly.

"I just want to understand so that I can help you where possible," she nodded.

And so I told her.

I told her everything, including my past with Daniel, much like I'd spilled to Raoul, and she was just as attentive. Unlike him, she maintained a stoic expression the whole way, which had me worried. She didn't move until I was completely done with telling my story. She proceeded to come around the table to hug me.

"You have been through hell Rita. I don't know what has kept you so strong," she mumbled.

"Faith in God. He has carried me through everything," I hiccupped as I wiped away my tears.

"It's amazing how you still believe in him after everything you've been through. Many in your position would feel highly forsaken, and yet you still believe," she said in awe.

"Not all has been bad in my life. I have an amazing husband, adorable daughters and a whole new family because of my faith in God's love for me. It is through him that we are together right now," I pointed out.

"True! Does Raphael know all of what you just told me?" she asked, going to sit back in her chair.

"No, and I don't even know where to begin that conversation. I mean, he knows that I had an abusive ex-fiancé, but how do I tell him that the very man he hates the existence of, is the very one who scarred me in more ways than I can count?" I questioned.

"You just do it," was my sister's brilliant response.

"This isn't Nike Kat," I sighed.

"Speak nonsense all you'd like, but this is guaranteed to bite you in the ass. If he finds out from anyone else, say I don't know, Daniel himself, then what? Do you think he'll forgive you then? Because heaven knows that Daniel will probably reveal this information to him in a quest to provoke him," she pointed out.

I was mentally paralyzed. The situation she'd just relayed to me was one I hadn't even thought about. Daniel would obviously know by now that we're married, and with Raphael in Washington by himself, the chances of that occurring are pretty high.

I just pray to God that nothing of the sort occurs.

"And you have to really tell him about this whole Eva thing as well. I'm not judging you for it, and neither will he, but you seriously need to tell him, the dangers aside. Things like this have the potential to ruin your marriage. The two of you had a one of a kind union, and your marriage is proving to be just as complicated. However, I truly believe that once the two of you get through this, nothing will ever have the power to tear you apart," she added.

"How are you so much smarter than me?" I whined, making her laugh.

"You tend to be smart when the people in the situation are important to you," she smiled.

"I hear what you've told me, and I promise I'll speak to him when he gets back. I don't think that conversation is one to have over the phone, and while we're on different continents," I sighed.

"He's going to be mad sis, and for a while at that, but he'll come around when he realizes that your past doesn't matter. The person he married is the incredible woman who would do anything for him, and if he doesn't realize that, there are a whole lot of other men who would appreciate having a woman like you at their side," she smiled.

"He's the only man I want," I shook my head.

"We all know that much, and he'd truly be stupid to not realize that. Now, let's get out of here so that you can prepare for your big debut into the art world," she smiled.

"Alright," I giggled.

We'd eaten while we were speaking, so we paid the bill and left for the house. We'd both gotten new dresses for the gallery opening, so she was going to get changed at the house as well. We were there within minutes and went our separate ways to get ready.

I tried my husband's phone once more, hoping for a different result, but alas, I didn't get him. I tried to get ready while getting that incessant worry out of my mind. When I was ready to go, I was dressed in a purple dress with matching accessories and shoes, with a white blazer.

I felt confident, despite my turmoil of other emotions. My artwork would also be exhibited today, and while it was unfortunate that my husband and kids couldn't be there, I knew that my dad and sister would be there, which meant just as much.

Katherine and I headed out to the gallery and upon arrival, I was surprised by the number of cars already parked outside. Everyone was waiting eagerly outside, and as soon as I stepped out of the car, the media was already there, snapping away.

I headed towards the door, only to be stopped by some young girl. If I'm not mistaken, her name is Marielle Galavis. Rafe told me about how she creeps him out, something I had a good laugh at by the way. The girl looks harmless.

"Good afternoon Mrs Maestri," she beamed.

"Afternoon Miss Galavis," I nodded her way. I was about to continue walking, but she stopped me once more.

"You know who I am?" she asked, clearly shocked.

"I know of you. How may I help you?" I asked. It was clear she wasn't letting me go anywhere until I've heard what she has to say.

"Excuse my shock. If you don't mind me asking, where is Mr Maestri?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?" I scowled.

"I need to talk to him about something and it's urgent," she replied.

"You can tell me what it is," I said. I was truly interested in whatever it is that suddenly had her so flustered.

"Uhm, I can't do that. I can only talk to him about it," she murmured.

"What is it pertaining to?" Katherine joined our conversation.

"Pardon me, but that's none of your business," Marielle snapped.

"It is since I know the look on your face. You have some nerve talking to my sister about talking to her husband in secret when your infatuation for him is as clear as your fake charm. Now, quit the bullshit and state your case," my sister responded.

Clear infatuation?

I eyed the girl before me as she turned all sorts of red. It became clear to me why my husband was uncomfortable around the girl. She's in love with him, and my oblivious husband wasn't aware of this, but he knew that she creeps him out.

"No offence, but mind your own business!" Marielle spat before walking away.

"That girl needs to be watched," both my sister and I said before laughing at our way of thinking.

I walked to the entrance, where the ribbon was intact, awaiting me to cut it. Salina handed me the big pair of scissors and I got ready to say my speech. Everyone quieted down until the only thing that could be heard were the clicks of the cameras.

"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you so much for joining me on this special day. Unfortunately my husband is away on business, and our girls are away on vacation, but I know that they appreciate the support that you show our family just as much. As you know, this gallery is a new venture for our empire, and it is especially special to me because I'm showcasing my very own artwork. Please be sure to check it out, as well as all of the other amazing work on display. Should you have any enquiries or should you wish to purchase a painting or a piece of art on exhibit, then you may go to the enquiry desk where Salina Maestri will be waiting for you. Drinks and light snacks will be served. Please enjoy yourselves," I said, resulting in loud applause.

I cut the ribbon and we all walked in. Salina had really gone all out to help me with this day, which makes sense considering she's the Creative Director. While I know a few things about art, her art degree is the one that makes her the more suitable professional.

The works from my Argentinean friends hung in the same section, with the sculptures in the same section as well. Everything just looked amazing, and from the looks on everyone's faces, I could tell that they were just as impressed.

"And there she is!" Iman said, as my Argentine friends walked towards me in applause.

"Oh stop guys!" I blushed.

"None of this would've been possible without you and Mr Maestri. The two of you have changed our lives in the biggest ways, and yet you still manage to remain humble about it," Gia smiled.

"You guys changed my life too. Without you, I wouldn't have known that I even possessed an artistic side," I blushed.

"And by the looks of things, your artworks are a hit too," Sergio smirked.

There were a considerable number of people standing by my artwork, admiring it. Salina had been busy talking to interested buyers since the first five minutes in. It's clear, without a doubt, that the gallery is a success.

I just wish my husband were here to share the joy with me.

"Don't bother," Jonathan stopped me from making a phone call to Rafe.

"Why not?" I scowled. He pulled me away to a quiet corner.

"He's in jail," he said lowly.

"WHAT?" I shouted, making people look our way.

"Gee, shout a little louder. I don't think he heard you all the way in the States," he rolled his eyes at me.

"What do you mean he's in jail?" I asked, much quieter.

"He's been arrested. I don't know why as yet since Sven has worked to keep the whole thing hushed. What I'm sure of is that that's why we couldn't reach him," he explained.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, you can't leave now, so we'll have to wait for this to be over and then we'll be on the jet and fly there to get him out," he offered.

"Is Rhonda ok with that?" I sighed. The last thing I want is to come in between them.

"She's the one who came up with the suggestion to begin with. She's staying with my parents for now," he replied.

"Oh, alright! I guess we can leave in a few hours then," I said.

"Don't worry Rita. I'm pretty sure it's nothing bad," he hugged me.

Except I wasn't convinced.

My mind was going wild with all the different things that he could possibly in trouble for. My husband is hot headed, something that is one of his greatest weaknesses, so for all I know, he killed someone.

Something I was hoping wasn't the case.

I put my poker face on and enjoyed the rest of the launch. However, my sister is smarter than I give her credit for, so of course she picked up on my changed mood. I had to tell her, and she helped in making sure that the launch ended much earlier, without people even realizing it.

We left the gallery by six in the evening, when the gallery was clean and back to normal, and headed straight to the house to find Jono already waiting for us. I packed a small bag before we headed out to the airport.

"We're taking the jet since my parents don't need it for the next few weeks," Jono informed us.

"Are they sticking around?" I asked.

"Yeah! Now that they know who I want to spend the rest of my life with, they can't stop hogging her, so I'm giving them this time to do so because when we come back, she's all mine," he sighed.

"Aaaaw, is Joel feeling left out?" my sister teased.

"Don't start with me Kat," he glared at her.

"You're just a pain in everyone's butts," I giggled.

"You all love me," she shrugged unapologetically.

"Sure, that's what we're feeling towards you," Jono chuckled.

They tried to cheer me up as we headed there, but the worry was still prominent in the back of my mind. I needed to get to my husband, and the fact that we still had to fly for hours there, had me wanting to speed up the process.

I managed to fall asleep on the way there, and when I woke up, we were close enough for my anxiety to kick off. My sister and best friend were wise to not bother me until we'd landed. I basically ran out of the jet once it was safe to do so.

"Tell me he's ok!" I ran to Sven.

"I don't actually know Mam. He wouldn't talk to me. The only thing he told me was that I should make sure that his arrest doesn't reach the press," he explained.

"And what exactly did he get arrested for?" I asked.

"He got into an altercation with Mr Hugo," he replied.

Daniel?

"Altercation? What kind of altercation?" I asked in fear.

"Mr Hugo is currently in hospital Mam," he hinted.

I felt numb.

There's only one reason that would lead Raphael to doing that much damage to Daniel out of the blue, and I knew it had everything to do with my relationship with Daniel; a relationship that Daniel probably flaunted in his face.

"Is he still there?" I asked.

"Yes Mam. He can only be released in the next three hours," he informed. It was early on Monday morning.

"Ok, thank you. I'll go there myself," I told him.

"Certainly Mam," he nodded before walking away.

"So?" Jonathan asked me.

"He got into a fight with Daniel. Daniel's at the hospital right now," I sighed.

"Why would he hit Daniel now out of the blue?" he scowled.

"Daniel told him," Katherine said knowingly.

"Told him what?" Jonathan asked in confusion.

"Remember what I told you when we first met?" I asked him.

"About what? You being abused by your ex-fiancé?" he scowled. I nodded.

"That ex-fiancé is Daniel Hugo," I sighed. His eyes widened.

"You're not serious! Did you tell Ambrosi?" he asked.

"No, and I'm thinking that the reason Daniel is in the hospital, is because he finally beat me to it and flaunted our relationship in Rafe's face," I explained.

"You are so wrong for not telling him much earlier Rita, but I understand why you were probably afraid to do so. Unfortunately, we all know Ambrosi and he's not going to take it well," he said.

"I know! That's why I'm going to bail him out myself. I can only hope that he forgives me in time," I replied, tears already in my eyes.

"Don't worry sis. We've got you," my sister hugged me.

We left the airport and Sven drove us to the police station. We had to wait, but the police officer was nice enough to let me fill in the forms before time. By the time the three hours were up, I watched as my husband walked through the door with the police officer. When he looked up, he looked shocked to see me.

"Ari?" he scowled.

"Rafe," I whispered, the first tear escaping. He walked over and hugged me.

"Why are you crying? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came as soon as I could. How could I not when my husband was in prison because of me?" I sniffed. He was rubbing my back gently.

"I'm not mad cara mia. I was, but being in here the entire weekend allowed me to not only cool down, but to see reason as well. I understand why you didn't tell me. I was mostly mad because all I could think about is how that fucker lay his hands on you. Daniel has tried to destroy my life for so long, and he's almost succeeded with our empire, but knowing that he harmed my wife the way he did was the tip of the iceberg. I want to end him Ari, and you can't stop me," he said sternly.

"I have no intention to. Daniel deserves everything that's coming to him," I replied.

"I'm so happy that you're here. I missed you more than I ever have this weekend," he smiled as I pulled away.

"I missed you too, but I didn't expect to be told that you were arrested," I smacked his chest lightly.

"I can't help it. I had to defend my Queen's honour," he smirked.

"Oh the chivalry," I giggled.

"You know it," he winked.

"Guys, I'm sorry but we need to leave right now," Jonathan came to us.

"Where are we headed to in such a rush?" my husband scowled.

"Italy," Jonathan replied.

"We just got here a few hours ago," I frowned as well.

"We really need to get back," he said, still not giving anything away.

"What's happening Joel?" my husband asked.

"It's Yvette," Jonathan said, looking straight at him.

"No," I whispered, tears rushing to my eyes.

"She passed away an hour ago," he added.

And I blacked out.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 43.6K 63
'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia in the 21st century is a MYTH. ***** 𝑮�...
1.9K 262 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
5.8K 273 46
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
56.3K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...