Mixed Melodies

By BabeHoran567

More

Chapter 1 : Simon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Mixed Melodies

114 4 0
By BabeHoran567

This is a warning !!!!

This might be a very sucky story but I try my best :'c

Not hate comments please

If you don't like one Direction DON'T READ THIS WATTPAD BOOK !

That is all thank you

_______________________________

Amy's POV

" congrats Amy you passed the first stage I-"

" yay thank you ! So much I promise I won't let you down :D "

" umm Amy I was about to say that we'll uh how do I put this your gonna have to be in a group in order for you to pass "

I froze a group ! Really my dream was to be a solo singer not a band member . Whatever Amy whatever is best for your career . Thank you Simon Cowell thank you very much * note the sarcasm *

" ah okay I can deal with that "

"okay they already met a couple days ago so I will send you to there flat an you will meet there dose that sound good ? "

" ya okay".

* at the flat *

Okay breathe Amy you are gonna live here these are gonna be your band mates BFF 's . Well at least I hope .

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

Hmm maybe I should knock again *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

" hello " said a voice I never heard " I will be there in a minute"

" okay " my hands are sweating ALOT ! -the door opens-

there was three beautiful girls staring right at me " um hi I'm Amy "

" HI ! " said the blond one wich I think her name is Emily by the name tag stuck on her forehead " my name is EM-ILY " she was pointing to her forehead as she said it .

" hi " another one said " my name is Fae " she stuck out her hand I shook it . She had brown hair it was curly but u couldn't notice it because it was in a messy bun .

The next one had blue hair and her name is jade " hi my name is jade umm welcome to the band our name is Mixed Melodies just in case you wanted to know " she smiled . " that's Sierra over there passed out in the couch " jade pointed to a girl with red hair sleeping on the couch " come in " .

I walked in and wow it was messy !! But it reminded me of home already .

* ring * * ring * * ring *

I answered my phone " hello ? "

" hi Amy did you met the girls yet ? "

" yes I did and they are very lovely "

"Okay good we need all of you in my office now pronto please "

" why what happened ? "

" you will find out when you get here "

" okay how will we get there ? "

" I sent a drive he should probably be out side by now so go get on you way "

^^Click^^

" umm Simon said to his office and he sent a limo so we can get there "

Emily : " okay ill wake Sierra up "

Fae : " I'll check if the limos here "

Jade : " lets go ! "

Sierra : " hey umm Amy right ? My name is Sierra "

" ha I know lets go ! " I ran out the door and into the limo .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
81.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...