infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

12

10.6K 230 33
By isabellecourtneyy

As the three let out gasps, jolting up from the now warm water. Making Zoey jump up from her seat.

"What?"

"I seen it. I know where it is!" Scott says. "Yeah, we passed it. There was this stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore." Stiles says. "It was cut down. But it's still big, though. Very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott looks over at Stiles. "Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter."

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Allison says. "It was me. You almost hit me." Scott replies.

Zoey stares at all three of them like they're crazy out of their minds. They have no idea how long they've been out, Zoey thought.

"We can find it." Scott walks towards Deaton, making him look over at Lydia, Zoey and Isaac. "What?"

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac says. "How long is a long time?" Stiles asks. "Sixteen hours." Zoey sighs. "We were in the water for sixteen hours?"

Deaton nods, "And the full moon rises in less than four."

"No, you are not going back with him." Zoey challenges. "I agree!" Stiles points to her as he sits next Scott.

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott looks up at both of them.

Zoey sighs, holding onto Isaac's hand as he tightens it slightly. "Does anyone else think that it sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?"

"That would be making a deal with me." Zoey mumbles, looking over at Stiles with a little smile on her face. "Now's not the right time..." She mumbles awkwardly.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asks. "Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." Allison says, looking at Deaton. "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton says.

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself "death, destroyer of worlds"?" Isaac asks. "That guy? Seriously?" Zoey finishes his sentence.

"I don't want to trust him, no. But you could use him to your advantage." Deaton says, making Zoey raise her eyebrows. "Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait."

Everyone glances at each other as the door opens, making Zoey furrow her eyebrows.

"I'm looking for Lydia." Zoey's hearing focusses on who's on the other side of the wall. Zoey then let's go of Isaac's hand, but Isaac grabs it quickly; her looking up at him as he shakes his head.

Lydia glances at Zoey, nodding before walking towards Deaton, Scott following. "What do you want?"

"I need your help." Ethan says. Zoey pulls her hand away, walking after Stiles. "With what?" Stiles asks as he rests his arm on the wall.

"No." Zoey sternly says. "Wait. Stopping my brother and Kali.." Ethan says. "From killing Derek."

"We know about the lunar eclipse," Ethan says as Lydia and Zoey stand next to him; Zoey standing right beside Lydia. "So don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field." Ethan continues. "She's coming. My brother's coming with her."

"Good enough for me. Derek?" Peter says, looking at Derek. "You want me to run?" Derek asks.

"No. I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a psychotic foot fetish. Of course I want you to run!" Peter says, walking around to stand in front of him. "Sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town."

"If you wanna fight and die for something, that's fine with me." Cora speaks up. "But do it for something meaningful."

"How do you now I'm gonna lose?" Derek asks, staring at Zoey. "We don't. But I will bet she has an idea." Peter says, looking at Lydia. "Don't you, Lydia?"

"Stay the hell away." Zoey mumbles, looking away from Derek as she growls at Peter. Lydia shakes her head at Zoey, "I don't know anything."

"But you feel something," Peter says, standing close to her; receiving a glare from Zoey. "Don't you?"

"What do you feel?" Derek asks Lydia as she looks down at the floor; making Zoey look up at Derek. "I feel like.." Lydia starts, Zoey looking at her with concern. "I'm standing in a graveyard."

Zoey's eyes widen, looking straight to Derek. "Great."

After the words left Lydia's mouth, all Zoey could do was just try not to get killed, standing next to Lydia and Ethan.

The alarm then begins to beep, making Zoey sigh. Then the alarm gets pulled off the wooden post by the infamous, foot fetish, woman who calls herself Kali, and Aiden standing behind her.

"Where is he?" She asks. Lydia looks over at Ethan and Zoey, "I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands. The usual werewolf afternoon."

"Who do you think you're talking to?" She asks. "A woman with a weird foot fetish," Zoey sighs. "Someone in desperate need of a pedicure." Lydia says after Zoey mumbles, glancing down at Kali's feet. "I'd be happy to give you a referral."

Aiden walks up, growling behind Kali; making Zoey growl quietly at him.

Kali rolls her eyes before turning to look at him, "Oh, really?" Making him let out another growl.

"Did someone take their little assignment too seriously?" Kali asks Aiden, walking towards him. Aiden lets out a sigh, "She's not the problem."

"Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." Kali says. "Oh, God. Is this about to get really violent?" Lydia asks.

"Probably."

The windows above their head crash, Jennifer breaking the glass as she leaps down onto the floor as Lydia lets out a scream; making Ethan and Zoey bring her to the side with them. Ethan holding onto her as Zoey sits next to Lydia, breathing almost heavy.

"So, who wants to go first?" Jennifer asks, looking at Aiden and Kali.

Kali lets out a growl, walking forward as she tries to kick Jennifer in the face but she dodges it. Kali still trying to fight, but Jennifer moving around so she misses; a smile growing onto her face.

Jennifer then pushes her down, using the force in her hands; Kali going straight into the floor. Jennifer looks at Aiden, walking around her as he lets out a growl.

Aiden then tries to fight her, but she pushes at his head with the force once again, his head going straight to the ground.

Ethan then gets up, pushing Lydia to Zoey as he unzips his sweater; revealing his toned abs. Then Aiden pulls at his shirt, ripping it in half.

The twins then try to become morphed Alphas, but Jennifer pulling at their necks to stop them. Pushing them apart, one of them going into a gate and the other into a door.

Lydia gets up, getting stopped by Zoey. "No," She whispers as she holds onto her.

Jennifer looks back at Kali, who's trying to get up. Kali and Jennifer walk towards each other; switching sides. Jennifer's smile grew wider as she stares at Kali, waiting for her next move.

"That's right, Kali. Look at me." Jennifer says, looking straight at Kali. "Look at my face. Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this? To be able to look normal?"

"I don't care." Kali shakes her head at Jennifer. "It takes power. Power like this."

Zoey stares at Jennifer, seeing her arms go upwards, the glass going along with her as they float in the air. Zoey's eyes widen, watching her every move.

Kali's eyes watch her as well, trying to figure out what's going on. "I.. I should've.. I should've ripped your head off!"

Then, Jennifer's hand moves towards Kali, all the glass going into her body and Jennifer letting out a scream.

Zoey's mouth opens, looking at Kali and Jennifer. "Oh, my God,"

Kali's body then falls to the ground as Jennifer's smiles grows even wider in satisfaction.

Jennifer turns towards Zoey and Lydia, both of them gripping onto the table even hard as the look behind her; seeing the twins morph. Jennifer then turns towards them; the twins walking towards her with their hand up as if they're about to hit her.

Jennifer turns, wrapping her arm around their neck, snapping it in an instant as they fall the ground. "No!"

Lydia's breathing becomes heavy, staring down at the twins. "What's the line Coach likes to say? The bigger they are..." She looks at the two, smiling at them slightly.

Jennifer begins to walk towards them, looking at Zoey first before throwing her across the room. "No!" She shouts, landing by the stairs, Jennifer continues to walk towards Lydia.

"What do you want from me?" Lydia sighs, glancing at Zoey. "I want you to do what you do best, Lydia." Jennifer says, getting close to Lydia as she stands up against a wooden post. "I want you to scream."

Jennifer's face turns to side before transforming to the Darach.

Zoey stands up, looking at Jennifer. "What the hell?"

______________

short chapter, oops!

it's a school night soooo. chapter will be up tomorrow night too, probably

ill also edit it (if needed)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 187 26
Phoebe Raven gets thrusted into a new life of supernatural drama. Seeing that she's a hybrid of werewolf and witch, she has it easier than others. Or...
1.4M 37.8K 25
{Completely rewritten as of July 2023: Recommend a second read-through if read before :) } Luna should've never asked Lydia Martin for her edible cry...
78.8K 1.8K 36
"sharing my heart, it's tearing me apart." a thing is not beautiful because it lasts. ⚠️UNDER EDITING⚠️ [book 1 in Lilac Collins series] [teen wolf...
237K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...