Life After Ogygia

By bluecookiesfangirl

What happens to caleo after The Blood of Olympus? Read on to find out.:) More

Getting out
Reaching Somewhere
Author's note
Continued part of 'Reaching Somewhere'
Torn apart
Together
Escape plan
Lifesavers
Surprise trip
Blue pancakes
Unexpected
Doomsday arrives
Mission unaccomplished
An old enemy
Torture

A daughter of Poseidon

84 11 1
By bluecookiesfangirl

Leo POV:

After what it seemed like centuries, I somehow sank to the sea and somehow was able to breathe.

I glanced around me and saw a girl, actually more like a teen.

She looked familiar.

She stared right into my eyes and spoke in a creepy voice.

"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus. How dare you cross the areas that I rule over,"

She spoke so quiet but yet so eerie that I shivered.

Where was festus?

CALYPSO OH MY GOD WHERE IS SHE!!!

I scanned the area and saw no sign of her.

How could I be such a fool, there had to be a way out.

" Your little friend is dead or lost among the seas, that is all I hear. Answer me. Why did you cross the sea through this area."

" NO ONE TOUCHES  MY CALYPSO! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS OR I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU WOMAN!!"

Woah. That threat was awesome.

" I am kymopoleia, daughter of Poseidon, goddess of violent sea storms."

I knew she looked familiar! Percy told me about her!

" WHY ARE YOU TRYNA WRECK MY SHIP ANYWAY?! AND GET CALYPSO BACK HERE!! RIGHT NOW!!"

It was almost impossible to stare down a goddess.

" Leo... Leo!LEO! LEO LEO LEO" 

CALYPSO!!

"CALYPSO CALYPSO IM HERE CALYPSO!!!"

" Seems like your little friend survived. But, you're not."

Note to readers: I suck at writing conflict stuff so bear with me.

I acted fast and my ADHD kicked in.

I pulled out some metal wires and pieces, assembled them together in three seconds flat.

I was shooting a dart gun in no time.

Kym glared at me with her beady eyes and hurled a dozen strong currents at me.

Lucky for me. My adrenaline hit me like a truck at the same time.

I dodged the blast of water and shot some more darts.

Dart guns were no fun, time for an upgrade.

I pulled out some more parts from my tool belt and fitted them together.

I was holding a machine gun after that.

I shot with my best aim.

The bullet broke through the strong current and headed straight towards kym.

The blast was unbearable to see.

I was thrown away by the blast with only one thing lingering in my mind.

Calypso.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
144K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...